Avis clients sur ManageEngine OpManager

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine OpManager

ManageEngine OpManager est un logiciel de gestion de réseau intégré 5 en 1 pour la surveillance des performances, le diagnostic de pannes et le dépannage.

En savoir plus sur ManageEngine OpManager

Setting up alarms might be difficult. Sometimes you product MIB not there.

ManageEngine OpManager - Notes

ManageEngine OpManager a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 61 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ManageEngine OpManager ?

Marc
Marc
Network & Communication Manager (Belgique)
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés

Opmanager is the easiest way to get a good insight in your systems and network for a fair price

Commentaires : For an acceptable price and easy to understand licensing (not like MS) you get a lot of functionality. If something is not working or not clear you just make a support ticket and most of the time they just call you, and using remote control they guide you through the process of configuration/setup. If some bug is detected or feature should be changed there is a Service Pack launched within days ! Just the best support organisation I ever contacted ...!

The intuitive way to use the setup of devices and alerting for specific alarms. The Netflow plug-in is just the best to troubleshoot hick-ups on any LAN/WAN link.

The rewriting/redesign of version 12 took some time to get used and to find again my way in the features/menus.

Alternatives envisagées : PRTG Network Monitor

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine OpManager : The free Nagios or other alike platforms are nice but need a lot of setup issues to solve ... With OpManager and Netflow plugin it is all in the software included.

Logiciel antérieur : Nagios Core

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine OpManager : PRTG is maybe alike to OpManager but its pricing structure is not so interesting and the intuitive way of presenting things is not so "easy"...

Greg
IT Support Supervisor (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés

OpManager is much better than the competition and less expensive

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I wish I had found this years ago instead of fighting with IpSwitch to undo the poor decisions they made to ruin WhatsUp Gold. I had not heard of OpManager but saw them on the magic quadrant so I did a demo and was very impressed. I was also very happy when I saw the price. We use it every day to keep an eye on our servers and it has been perfect for what it does.

It runs fast and is easy to administer. Solar Winds is horribly slow and difficult to manager. WhatsUp Gold was good until they went to a web app and it became too slow and complicated. HP OpenView was too complicated and lacked features. OpManager is the best product I've used that let's me know when I need to check an outage. It was not hard to setup and does everything I want it to do.

I have no complaints! Every feature I need to monitor my server environment is present. We don't have a complicated setup but I can tell if a server is just pinging, or if it is responding to RDP requests and if services are up. I can tell if the hard drive is full or getting close. Covers all my bases.

Alternatives envisagées : WhatsUp Gold

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine OpManager : The other products perform horribly once they went with a web front end. Unusable. OpManager did what they could not.

Logiciel antérieur : SolarWinds Service Desk, PRTG Network Monitor et WhatsUp Gold

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine OpManager : Explained above.

Andrew
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Decent Solution At A Reasonable Cost, But You Get What You Pay For

4,0 l’année dernière

We appreciate the ability to automate certain troubleshooting tasks by creating workflows. It's a basic feature, but makes a big difference for us.

We consistently find issues where we have to report a problem or bug and wait for it to be resolved by another release, which inevitably breaks something else. We're in a constant state of having to update the software.

Alternatives envisagées : SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine OpManager : * Product functionality and performance * Pre-existing relationships * Overall cost

vgc
Sn Executive ICT (Sri Lanka)
Mode et vêtements, 5 001-10 000 employés

Most trusted network monitoring software is OpManager

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Application environment is easy to use, and its very powerful network monitoring solution.

OPM is very proactively monitoring application. Real time network monitoring is happening with all the network devices including servers and virtual environment. Thresholds like Hard disk usage, memory utilization is very attractive. Its supporting SNMP v3 AES security profiles.

I'm using this application more than 4 years its prefect for our office network. I don't have any least point to mention.

Brett
Brett
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Versatility and flexibility in monitoring our network

5,0 il y a 3 mois

It has a robust ability to monitor various elements of the infrastructure, including switches, routers, firewalls, WLCs and access points, virtual machines, among others. It has numerous built-in and pre-configured alerts ready to go with the ability to adjust a single object, a group or the entire organization.

Sometimes false alerts are received, even though the application is working correctly.

Rajneesh
Technical Pre-Sales (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Truly single pane of glass for monitoring Heterogeneous IT environment

Commentaires : We love the fact that product has always been enriched upon, with new features and functionalities. Adore pro-active support from ME OpsManager support team. They do lots of seminar as well roadshows, so user engagement is always the top priority of ME OpsManager team.

3d Dashboard is very much useful in diagnosing, as well prior Onsite engineer visit in Datacentre; Admire custom monitoring useful for monitoring any Device type, be it Storage, Network appliance; APM can be enabled as an Add-on, same goes for NCM helps in bringing Automation across Network appliances; Firewall management, IPAM, SPAM, Deep packet analysis can be enabled, based on Individual organization requirement; Very easy to setup and configure in no time; Don't require consultants to setup. Not to mention, Individual components of OpManager such as NCM, FWA, APM can be utilize separately as a standalone solution in their own. That way, organization can pick and choose the modules, per their requirement.

Nothing at the moment. Our varied clients have taken extensive benefit of custom monitoring, which enables monitoring of any Appliance as long they can be reached via SNMP.

Alternatives envisagées : LogicMonitor et AppDynamics

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine OpManager : Our clients don't want to engage in 3 months Installation of OpsBridge, which becomes quite expensive over the time. OpsManager, on the other hand doesn't require expensive consultants for Implementation & Configuration.

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine OpManager : Our varied client needs are, simplified UI, single pane of glassnot only for Server/Network/APM monitoring. But, should be flexible to manage firewalls, IPAM, SPAM, which other competitors simply cannot offer.

Sachin
Sachin
Network Administrator (Inde)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés

Awesome dashboard features,accurate and simple.

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall it is a pretty good product,satisfactory performance for medium level customers,not really good for data oriented researchers.

Dashboard holds the key for OPManager as compared to other tools,this has an informative dashboard.It is user-friendly also.First configurations are pretty easy to handle.

It is not highly data oriented when compared to PRTG and observium,not all server equipments can be configured with OP manager.

Alternatives envisagées : Observium

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine OpManager : Require a more professional tool,Nagios is a basic open source tool fit for beginners only.OpManager is more professional.

Logiciel antérieur : Nagios Core

Luis
CIO (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

OpManager for Hybrid & MultiCloud IT Monitoring & Performance Opmitization

Commentaires : Our needs that prompted the purchase of this product were the lack of performance analysis of the Cloud infrastructure in addition to the onPremise in an hybrid deployment. High amount of application incidents not timely identified to prevent service disruption and IT preventive maintenance in the infrastructure

Rapid deployment and ease of use to monitor a variety of IT assets with predefined templates and quick asset discovery. Possibility to deploy custom script monitors in different programming languages

Software upgrades not intuitive and UI outdated

Reski
Reski
IT Operation (Indonésie)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

If you want to understand your IT infrastructure more clearly, use this application

Commentaires : This application makes monitoring many infrastructure simple to the user-friendly dashboard, If you want to understand your IT infrastructure more clearly, then take a look at the ManageEngine OpManager

- As you’ve seen, this application has the ability to greatly simplify the way most businesses manage IT. And, the tools deliver value to operations experts, service managers, IT planners and the executive. The business-centric dashboard will deliver value to managers who want assurance that critical business functions are online. - The focus on business-context also means that staff can more easily understand the impact of outages, enabling them to prioritize their work on mission-critical systems, and simplify the IT workflow.

I have used Manage Engine IT360, software development cannot be predicted, so when calculating the annual budget, the price of software updates is much more expensive because the price of the license changes the functionality needed

Jamie
Jamie
Systems + Cloud Administrator (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 201-500 employés

OpManager is a great tool and highly configurable, though configuration sometimes can be convoluted.

Commentaires : Overall, we have insight into our most critical assets which keeps the environment healthy and uptime at it's peak.

I like how configurable the tool is, and I like that we can connect to it through their API. Also, their support is extra responsive when we initiate chats with them within the application.

It can be difficult to configure certain aspects of the system due to how it's laid out. Also, certain things that should be able to be configured aren't without a logical reason why they couldn't be given how robust the tool is.

sampath
Executive - ICT (Sri Lanka)
Textile, 10 000+ employés

Best NMS application for ICT professionals

Commentaires : As an OPM Administrator I'm weekly & dally communicating with the Zoho Support. So, they have given good support service for my all the works. If any issues they are attending to work as soon as submitting support ticket. Team follow up is good recording our issues and solutions are providing with new releases also they explain about issue and difficult point in deeply. Team support is available even in the weekends . With overall experience I'm very much happy with ManageEngine.

Application has very user-friendly environment. Functionality is very accurate when compare to other systems. Device real time monitoring, email and SMS alert are very useful for us as ICT & system engineers. They have built trust between the application and Zoho team support. reports are very easy to handle specially downtime reports and availability reports are very useful for our KPI indicates.

Application updated are releasing continually that time we must get downtime to update application. SMS function should work without discontinuation some time due to com port errors SMS is getting stop but Email are working as expected. Some time browser cash issues are generating so that time we need to clear complete browser cash and use application. Other than I don't have any issue with the product.

Alternatives envisagées : PRTG Network Monitor

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine OpManager : Good support service, they identify our requirement and gave all the instruction with live demos. Their sales team also very punctual and gave best support to select product as we need.

karthik
Senior Network admin (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

All in one product

Commentaires : i am getting instant alerts, bandwidth usage per port and connections, i can setup netflow and get app usage, firewall usage and rules monitoring, i am monitoring any device which has network connection.

I like the most is the representation of the network in a map. The feature is called business view where i can add my different campuses in a google map and get several information through that. I actually have the map running in a big monitor and can see whether the connectivity is green or red. Also layer 2 maps where i can create maps within a site.

setting up alarms might be difficult. sometimes you product MIB not there.

Alternatives envisagées : Statseeker

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine OpManager : there was no maps functionality

Logiciel antérieur : Statseeker

Alvaro
It specialist (Pérou)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

Very good tool for monitoring

Commentaires : opm has a good performance to monitor a lot of devices using few resources and is easy to use and configure. It has a good balance between price and quality.

Easy to deploy and use, it has many good features for monitoring and apis to export measurements.

It has some bugs but they frequently make new releases to fix this bugs.

Alternatives envisagées : Network Performance Monitor

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine OpManager : Better performance

Logiciel antérieur : Network Performance Monitor

Daniel
ISO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

OpManager is a full feature monitoring tool at a great value

Commentaires : It has been great. We started with simply needing a monitoring tool for our network and have since leveraged many of the other components for monitoring connected devices for rogue devices, NetFlow and many other things. The canned reports are great.

I would say the OpManager team support stands out the most to me. I was very apprehensive at first about what my experience would be with the support team if I needed them, but each time I have worked with them I have been impressed.

Due to the modular nature of the OpManager product (OpManager, OpUtils, NCM, etc.) the product can feel a little disunited at times if you have an issue. Sometimes it is hard to tell what component the issue is with, but that hasn't happened much and their support is always able to resolve it.

Alternatives envisagées : SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine OpManager : Cost

Réponse de l'équipe de ManageEngine

il y a 2 ans

Hey Daniel, thanks for your valuable feedback. This drives us to keep improving our products.

Joseph
IT Support Engineer (Chili)
Réseaux informatiques, 51-200 employés

Excellent Monitor Tool

Commentaires : We start using the trial version to monitor a small network and see what was causing network interruptions, with opmanager we were able to see all the network flow and determine what the real cause was. After this, we starting to deploy the free version in others clients with small networks and by doing that, we gained a new perspective of this networks.

What i like the most It was the easy implementation process.

Technically i like everything, but the price is a little high, that's what i dislike the most.

Alternatives envisagées : SolarWinds Service Desk et PRTG Network Monitor

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine OpManager : We choose OpManager because is was super easy to deploy, and with the 30 days trial we were able to test it in a real world troubleshoot scenario, and it help in a flawlessly way to resolve a client network interruption.

shine
Manager DC (Inde)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Single prodcut to manage your data center and branch location. Be it server/network/firewall all in

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am happy with the tool, it saves my time in troubleshooting and get the RCA.

The product is very good and easy to implement, configure and use. my devices are monitored using this tool and I am one happy customer which saving my time in troubleshooting and in finding the RCA

I like everything in the product. I am very impressed with this tool

Alternatives envisagées : Infraon IMS et Nagios XI

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine OpManager : it a very good tool to implement and configure. the user interface is very good all my administrator are enjoying the tool. The tool is very good to prove the past issues that we have faces and how we have fixed the issues

Anthony
Service Desk Manager (É.-U.)

OpManager - Just works

Commentaires : We needed a product that we could tie in network optimization with an ability to monitor multiple systems. OpManager fits the bill in many ways. We can use OpManager to keep track of our networked UPS devices, so that when there is any latency, load, failures, etc. that we can proactively act on them. We can use OpManager to create layer2 maps of our different locations for audit purposes. We use it to display a NOC Dashboard for our data Center. The ability to implement the product easily and give it purpose was immediate. We have found that the product has paid for itself with maintained uptime monitoring as well as response time decrease. We had a single application that was necessary to run on a server to process an automated filing process to occur. This application failed at 8:00 Monday. At 8:01 we identified the issue before anyone knew what happened and it did not disrupt the business. This timeliness is key when our members depend on our response time.

3d Visualization of our server room with live visuals of server status ability to workflow jobs and servers. ability to map the workflow to better problem solve when issues arise. NOC board for our data center Layer 2 mapping of our remote locations

While the appearance of the product is clean, it has a clunky feel. Moving between the application has slowness Not entirely user friendly

Nicholas
Infrastructure Supervisor (É.-U.)
Impression, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great UI with most of the features you'd want for monitoring!

Commentaires : Overall it is a very good product for the price. Most other good monitoring software is a subsciption based model, so for our organization, the upfront cost plus the yoy support costs were much more doable. The interface is easy enough to use for my admins and it mostly covers all the bases our last product did.

The thing I like the most is the interface, as well as the segmentation of various objects. The interface is easy enough to use, but you can also get great depth out of the initial dashboards and graphs you're presented with. The reporting is also great, as long as you understand what you're looking at. The network management features and credential storage is also very good.

The product is deceptively simple. It looks very easy to use, but it is still a full and robust monitoring tool under the covers. So you'll need to take time to watch training videos and look at the documentation. You may even need to call support to find certain functionality if you're used to another product.

Presale Engineer - Solution Architect (Indonésie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

User-friendly UI Network Monitoring

Commentaires : It is good monitoring application

It is very user-friendly UI, even for beginner. Very easy in deployment. But still deliver what we want from monitory platform.

Minor update is often released. So it will make administrator takes time every upgrade process

Alternatives envisagées : Network Performance Monitor

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine OpManager : Easy to deploy, user-friendly UI

Sankalp
Network Engineer 2 (É.-U.)
Machines, 201-500 employés

An amazing Monitoring tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Can deploy globally with ease. Provides a ton of good information about each device type and any vendor.

- It is vendor neutral, so you can manage any device - Easy to administer once you get the knack of it - Easy to integrate with other ME tools

- Takes a bit more time to setup as you need to decide on the alerts, set up thresholds, etc. They should add more predefined limits/templates to it.

IT Analyst (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Efficient network monitoring

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : OpManager offers a set of advantages that allow it to adapt to the needs of the company, guaranteeing effective monitoring of the application networks used in our organization.

It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. The initial setup went smoothly and in a decent amount of time. It allows you to effectively visualize critical services and quickly identify problems. Server performance monitoring can run equally efficiently on Windows and Linux operating systems.

This is a powerful and easy-to-use monitoring platform, although you need to have a deep understanding of all its features to take full advantage of its capabilities.

Rasmus
System Administrator (Danemark)

My go-to monitoring software

Commentaires : I've been using OpManager for more than 10 years. I've always been really happy with it.

That would have to be the wide range of features. Anything is possible with this product.

The quality of hotfixes sometimes seems a little too untested. It often introduces new bugs.

SAMIRAN
Team Lead (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés

All in one Box-Monitoring SOlution

Commentaires : Monitoring of Servers and Network Devices.

The Auto-discovery of Devices is the best feature. The Flexibility of using the Application is very smooth The Support services for ManageEngine Opmanager team is very prompt

The Application Shutdown immediately once License expires. No Grace period provided.

Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 1 001-5 000 employés

Robust solution for IT infrastructure monitoring

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : OpManeger offers versatility and fluidity in IT infrastructure monitoring. It allows executing a detailed analysis of the performance of the IT infrastructure and an optimal verification of the use and operation of the networks.

Easy to use for performance monitoring and easy to manage network operations. It provides detailed and valuable information on the traffic of our networks. It allows to obtain graphical reports in real time on the performance of the networks.

I think more documentation can be added to make the most of its full potential. The initial configuration of the alarms is confusing.

Dean
Group Infrastructure Specialist (R.-U.)
Édition, 1 001-5 000 employés

Opmanager - great for monitoring and alerting

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We get great visibility of our estate on an easy-to-view dashboard. Alerting is great sending tickets to our helpdesk system and SMS alerts directly out to support teams. This is great for out-of-hours support.

SMS alerts - we can get critical alerts up to the minute if we have a system down which needs immediate attention.

Config can be complicated in some cases and some devices are not supported "out of the box".