15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Apptoto

Solution de rappel de rendez-vous qui extrait les contacts de votre agenda, envoie des rappels et reporte les réservations si nécessaire.

En savoir plus sur Apptoto

1 hour support call accomplished quickly and correctly.

There have been some glitches that were probably user error. My calendar was synced to a different calendar and it was sending the incorrect reminders.

Apptoto - Notes

Apptoto a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 79 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Apptoto ?

Abraham
Abraham
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Your business needs this.

Commentaires : I've been using Apptoto for years and can't imagine my business without them. Apptoto is extremely reliable. Truly a "set it and forget it" tool.

You can fine-tune reminders to meet your wildest needs. From different time zones to different services, they can do it all. Reminders get sent out 99.9% of the time.

I would say the user interface could improve but that is always the case with every SAAS I've used. I've seen slight yet useful improvements as the months/years go by so I can't complain. They're keeping costs down and still managing to make improvements, kudos! At the end of the day, I hired them to deliver my reminders (and handle my booking pages) - and they do that like no other company in this space.

Katrina
Technology Manager & Scheduling Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Apptoto is a MUST to succeed!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : [sensitive content hidden] and the team of support is always there for the problems that come our way in scheduling.

Staff is supportive, the full customization is great and the power the automation keeps everything at our company's fingertips

They are always improving, there is nothing.

Eric
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

it works great, recommend 100%

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I mainly use the appointment reminder feature. I have used apptoto for many years and it's very reliable. I will definitely stick with them for along time.

No cons that I know of. If I do have to say a con, maybe get even more cheaper? but dont think that's possible.

Paul
Automobile, 1 001–5 000 employés

A Consistent Failure to Do What it Says It Does.

Commentaires : If the product would work, its been amazing. Unfortunately, after being bitten more than once and losing customers as a result, it will make you twice shy. It also wouldn't be a big deal if they could solve the errors quickly. It is current the 26th of July and I lost service on the 11th of July.

I love the features that the service provides, if only it would constantly work.

It intermittently stops functioning. After over a year of using this service it has failed on me at least 15 times. That is, for no warning it will stop pushing notifications to customers and updating your calendar.

Réponse de l'équipe de Go-Cort

il y a 4 ans

Hello Paul, We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with our product last year. Unfortunately we are reliant on Apple's security requirements including app specific passwords and security updates for iCloud calendar. We are happy to help you try to keep these updated should you need a reminder service again. Apptoto Customer Success Team

Kim
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Great Reminders, texting app needs work

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Customer service is wonderful, reminders go out exactly how they are set up, love that I can text clients but wish that part was a little neater.

Never have problems with reminders going out!

The texing app needs improvement. It works great but the same client's text threads come separately sometimes, wish the same client would be all on one thread.

Jessica
owner (É.-U.)
Art, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Apptoto integrates the best with google calendar at the most reasonable price :)

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The apptoto team has been very helpful and accommodating to the needs for our business, they listen and make changes to the software when possible to improve it in ways that are useful to us, and the software never glitches.

Its easy to customize, communicate with our clients, sync to our google calendar, and access the customer service when we need help.

My biggest complaint was that when the client replied it did not edit the text of the calendar to add their response but they coded that in the last update :)

Jen
Office Mangaer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

I left but I'm back

Commentaires : Once you get it set up, the system runs itself. It is like having an additional employee!

The simplicity and it is easy to use. I left Apptoto but return a year later because I just couldn't beat it!

Setting up the campaigns was a bit hard but nothing I couldn't figure out.

Sascha
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Exceptional product

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Our clients are happy with the reminders and are able to leave a message on confirming or rescheduling appointments via email. They also appreciate the invites and reminders.

It's easy, convenient and cost friendly. The representatives are very helpful.

There really isn't anything that we do not like about apptoto

Jonathan
Partner (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Using for years - keeps getting better

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Been using this service for many years. Great support. Can even contact the owner. Love it.

Use this as a text messaging conduit for our entire law practice

I've been using this software for so long, and I am so used to using it daily, that I wouldn't even know what not to like anymore

Justin
Owner-Attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Apptoto is a great appointment reminder for law offices

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Love it and have recommended it to a lot of others.

Easy to use, easy to setup, very affordable

There really aren't any features that I don't like.

Lorraine
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Exactly what our company needed

Commentaires : We also love the compatibility with calendar syncing- another important must-have for our business

We needed a platform that clients could receive reminders via SMS and reply back to confirm, reschedule, or cancel. This software does all those things and it's easy to customize with template messages, manage using the interface, and useful automation that can also be customized.

The interface and website is not as sleek or exceptionally aesthetic, but it gets the job done which is the most important part for us.

Tom
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

apptoto review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : we have been using them for many years and have watched them grow. During their growth they have always been very responsive.

ease and flexibility of the software. The support team is quick to respond and very helpful in explanation.

Integration is easy, the existing features are good, there is nothing missing about this product.

Sue
secretary (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

No more missed appointments

Commentaires : I know it can do so much more, but this is all I feel I need at the moment

We used to get quite a few missed appointments, which are costly in many ways. I started using Apptoto for this reason, and since then we rarely experience this. I also like the way it automatically syncs with the calendar

Sometimes I forget to “refresh” if an appointment has been cancelled or changed and the patient gets an incorrect reminder, but it’s a minor problem, but maybe this could become automatic?

George
Evaluation Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Apptoto appointment reminders reduced our no-show rate significantly!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our experience with Apptoto, both the product and the company through customer service, has been exceptional!

-Ease of connecting the software with our appointment calendar.-Simple calendar entry to generate our reminders about appointments, which is our main use.-Customer service has been exceptional the few times we have had questions.

-It took a bit of work to customize our message, but we figured it out without much delay

Anthony
Owner / Therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Love this app for appointments and reminders

Commentaires : I am a very long time customer with Apptoto. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] personally helped me set things up years ago when I started using the service, and will respond to my requests for product support.

It syncs with my Google calendar, and I can customize the messages that are sent to my customers.

It honestly does everything I expect it to.

Stephen
Stephen
Attorney and Counselor at Law (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats

Great, Robust Appointment Reminder and Booking Platform

Commentaires : The biggest benefit is that Apptoto reduces no-shows. It also adds value to the services that you provide by offering customer/clients the appointment reminder feature and the ability to book appoints online.

Apptoto does pretty much everything: Voice, email, and SMS text appointment reminders that you can fully customize to your heart's content. The system is easy to use and allows for a lot of customization. Appointments can be synced from various sources, manual put in, or booked by the customer/client.

Apptoto is not flexible when it comes to its price points. So, if you are a small business that only has maybe 20 appointments a month, you will still pay for 200. There also is minimal customer support.

Sarah
School Psychologist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for Scheduling

Commentaires : There is tech support available via chat and they are able to make corrections and trouble shoot my account.

I like the booking page feature where I can send a client my calendar and they can select a time. It makes it much easier to schedule. I find people are more responsive when they can schedule online.

Marcus
Pres (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Apptoto simply the best!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great customer support and easy to setup the program.

Calander syncing and notifications are just awesome.

We have used been using this product for 2 years now and have not found any faults in it.

Alex
Chief Operations Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Easy To Use and Implement Online Scheduling Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Our financial services firm utilizes this software most with it's easy to use online booking/scheduling software, and it's most helpful with it's easy syncing feature into our company's Google Calendars to auto generate new appointments we receive

Nothing of note we have run into, and when we have run into small issues we were unsure of how to fix, customer support was very helpful and thoroughly reviewed the situation and laid out a comprehensive breakdown of what our problem was and how best to fix it.

Ann
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Great update for our clinic

Commentaires : Very happy.

Puts appointments times right where our customers will be most likely to see them...on their phone!

Names sometimes auto load and sometimes don't.

Kate
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Makes confirming appointments easy!

We moved to this system so we would have the ability to auto-confirm our appointments via email or text. This saves our administrative staff valuable time. It also syncs with our Outlook calendar seamlessly.

The interface is a little difficult to navigate through. There are a lot of options to set up the account features, but they could benefit from having a dedicated rep help guide new users through this.

Bridget
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : Great experience. Really helpful to our law practice.

Apptoto usage is easy to learn, very efficient and really helped us in keeping forgotten appointments by our clients to a minimum.

Once in a while there was a glitch were software sent out wrong location of appointment, but this was rare and may have been caused by user mistakes.

Matt
Executive Center Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Great Addition to Our Scheduling Needs

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We are getting more customers who want an online experience to get started with our services and Apptoto makes it easier to give them that.

Easily integrate Apptoto with our Google Calendar and use for user-facing online scheduling of new customer appointments & consultations. Also harvests information to integrate with our CRM using API.

The information gathered from the customer does not 1-to-1 translate to what is in the Google Calendar Event.

Ricahard
Ricahard
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Excellent product

Commentaires : allow clients to pick their own appointment time.

Easy to use once set up; clients love it; very reasonable pricing. Has written user guide!! Lots of features. Good support.

Lots of features means you need to think through your options.

Evelyn
Hypnotherapist and Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

User Friendly

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Apptoto is simple and effective.

Easy to use. No need for extensive training.

The ability to set appointments for different time zone without multiple calendars.