Avis clients sur smartcrowds
par smartcrowds5 / 5 1 avis Écrivez votre avis !
Publié le 15/02/2018
smartcrowds has really helped us improve our processes, quality and customer satisfaction.
More engaged input from our employees
Better quality projects for our customers
Reduction of repeat issues
Identification of new product and service offerings
* Easy to use, engaging and slick user interface
* Great campaign management feature
* Massively configurable - we use smartcrowds for Idea Generation, Employee Engagement, Project Reviews and Incident Management
* The customisable notifications and email templates have made it really easy for us to keep staff abreast of all new content and change management initiatives.
* smartcrowds has a great in-built action assignment and tracking feature which means we don't need to track progress of green-lighted ideas in a separate application
* Great mobile responsive design which enables our teams to capture ideas on the go.
* The Facebook/LinkedIn style news Feed is a great feature - this has really helped our staff get up to speed with the system really quickly, and has driven high system interaction rates.
* Open innovation feature has been really useful for getting genuinely useful input from our customers
* The custom forms designer has proved to be a great feature - since we use the system for a number of different use cases, these have enabled us to ensure that staff are submitting the right information for effective assessments to be carried out.
* Out of the box Office 365 User Authentication was a real bonus for our IT team.
* The embedded PowerBI based reporting solution is incredibly fast and powerful, and provides a range of analytics and insights that I haven't seen elsewhere.
Inconvénients: * Because there is so much functionality and customisation available in the system, it can take a bit of time for System Admins and Crowd Administrators to get up to speed - however the smartcrowds team did provide a great on-boarding and training experience which mitigated this to an extent. * Some of the System Admin screens are not responsive yet, though the smartcrowds development team have advised that this work is planned in. * The system and user documentation set is a bit long and daunting. Given the size and complexity of the system this is understandable, but it would be better if there was an on-line help system.