Avis clients sur Studycast

par Core Sound Imaging

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Studycast

View, interpret, and finalize studies from anywhere - a true cloud solution, so you can view and document from anywhere, anytime.

En savoir plus sur Studycast

3 avis affichés

Lynn R.
Technical Director
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 20/07/2020

"Worth every penny"

Commentaires: From the very beginning, working with sales, tech support, and implementing the software has been easy and comfortable. The Studycast team is top notch. Ive been using this system for over 5 years now. They are always responding to clients suggestions and making updates to the worksheets.

Avantages: Very user friendly and amazing tech support.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I dislike about this program.

envoyé par Core Sound Imaging le 28/07/2020

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for taking the time for this review. We're thrilled that the Studycast system is working so well for your facility, and your shout-out to our support team is much appreciated. We take our commitment to ongoing service very seriously. Also, since you mentioned the product's frequent updates, I thought I'd give you the heads-up that we have some big enhancements coming in the next few weeks. Be on the lookout for our What's New emails!

- Stefani Barbero, Studycast Customer Success Team

• Publié le 20/07/2020
Suzanne S.
Medical Director
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
    Sans note
  • Publié le 24/07/2020

"Great PACS. Easy to use"

Commentaires: We transitioned from a PACS system that was managed by a consultant. It was always going down so you coudn't see images when you needed to. If the consultant wasn't available over the weekend, you weren't going to see images until Monday. Also, special software had to be installed on your computer. With Studycast, there's never been any down time. I can see images from any computer without needing special software. I guess having such a lousy system before makes me extra happy to have Studycast.

Avantages: It's simple to use and has all the features I need.

Inconvénients: In the several months I've been using Studycast, I haven't found anything missing from the features. It does everything I want it to do.

envoyé par Core Sound Imaging le 30/07/2020

Dr. Slonim,

We're very happy to hear that you're finding the Studycast system reliable and easy to use. Thanks so much for the review. We appreciate it.

Stefani Barbero, Studycast Customer Success Team

• Publié le 24/07/2020
Kerry Z.
Echocardiographer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 25/03/2021

"Great Customer service!!"

Commentaires: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic!! He quickly assessed my problem, showed me how to work through it, let me do it under his guidance and then let me fly on my own. Very knowledgeable accommodating and helpful. This is a very nice team that cares about the product and the clients they are serving. Help is always immediately available. It was a pleasure working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Avantages: Ran into an office problem and I couldn't download my studies from the office. I call the help desk after hours to receive assistance.

Inconvénients: Product works great. Very user friendly.

envoyé par Core Sound Imaging le 01/04/2021

Kerry,

Thanks for sharing that. We're awfully proud of our support team's commitment to solving users' issues quickly, so we appreciate your willingness to highlight your experience working with them here.

- Stefani Barbero, Studycast Customer Success Team