Beautiful, elegant turnkey modern intranet solution

Publié le 13/08/2019
Manager, Business Systems
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simpplr provided excellent guidance and support throughout the onboarding process and post-implementation. The customer success team is always available to help whenever we need it. Besides the high-quality product, Simpplr provides extensive industry research and thought leadership to position customers for success.

Avantages: Simpplr's high quality visuals, page layouts and ease of use.

Inconvénients: Reliance on Salesforce 'Files' system does create some limitations for document sharing, but this has not been a major issue.

Simpplr has been a great for our company

Cathy B.
Director of Marketing and Communication
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using Simpplr as our intranet has been huge in reducing the amount of e-mail that is sent corporate wide. Having one central place to have information stored and shared increases our efficiencies and reduces the amount of back and forth e-mails or saving of e-mails. We continue to learn features and best practices through the help of our representatives at Simpplr.

Avantages: What I like about this software includes the ability to customize, organize and manage the way that works best for our organization. It is very easy for anyone to use. It has a very 'social media' feel to it and is intuitive for most users. The support I've received since signing on has been outstanding.

Inconvénients: There are some limitations that we've experienced, but Simpplr is very good about taking questions and suggestions and making upgrades to the product to meet most of those needs.

Great intranet for connecting everyone at work

Parvinder S.
Salesforce Architect
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Simpplr as our intranet to improve team communications, company-wide news, onboarding resources, and other documentation.

Avantages: Simpplr interface is very user-friendly. Simpplr allows for easy coordination of content upload/management. We’ve had little need for technical help, but when we have, the team was responsive and quickly solved our challenges.

Inconvénients: You can install Simpplr as an app to the CRM Salesforce instance, if you do that, some of your Sales/Service content surface ups to the Simpplr interface. Will recommend you get an independent org just for Simpplr.

Best Intranet I have used!

Publié le 14/08/2019
Finance Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This Intranet helped me feel like I was a part of a community from Day 1. Everything I needed to know was in there, and I got to know more about everyone in my team thanks to their profile page. I check my Feed every day!

Avantages: I loved the user experience as a whole. As I first logged in, the quick tour feature was enough of training to figure it all out. From there, it was very straightforward. The interface feels very modern and as easy to use as my favorite social networks. The search engine was a major help as I got started. Any time I was looking for something I just typed it in the search and either found a post about it or specific files I needed.

Inconvénients: I just wish IT setup access to all of my apps from the launchpad within the interface.

Simpplr has helped us connect our distributed workforce

Publié le 22/02/2018
Yvonne gemmell K.
CIO/Senior Director of Technology
Recherche, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Connecting our diverse and remote workforce, keeping staff informed, easy to create self-service knowledge base, one place to go for all staff information needs. We have been working with the Simpplr team for almost two years and have received amazing support. We have been really pleased with the product.

Avantages: We have a very distributed team across 16 offices and with 30% of our employees working from home. Simpplr is great because it allows everyone to find the information they need, helps all employees collaborate on projects, and was easy to implement (we have a very lean IT team).

Intranet for Employees to Find Each Other

Publié le 19/04/2019
Mollie N.
Executive Assistant
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Before Simpplr, we did not have an intranet and Simpplr has really changed the way we communicate across departments and locations. The org chart and user friendly search feature allows for everyone to be involved and collaborate as a whole team.

Avantages: Extremely user friendly & intuitive! The new org chart and bio feature really connects the whole company.

Inconvénients: There has been slow adoption with a few Accounting employees, but that is more of an us issue.

Great software for fast implementation and fantastic support

Biz Ops
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that it is very easy to use and fast to implement.

Inconvénients: There is some lack in functionality regarding how alerts are sent out and how it integrates to certain systems like google calendar/google docs. Overall you can get past them by small tweaks in behavior but there is definitely room for improvement on some workflows.

Simpplr

Publié le 26/04/2019
Helpdesk
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use and onboarding support is wonderful

Inconvénients: Knowledge of salesforce and related apps will help.