Avis clients sur Chatmeter

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur Chatmeter

Chatmeter helps multi-location brands monitor their online reviews and social media, optimize online listings, and local SEO.

En savoir plus sur Chatmeter

25 avis affichés sur 72

Kelcie S.
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 28/01/2019

"Chatmeter"

Avantages: Everything you've ever wanted to know about your reviews you're able to find on Chatmeter. It's truly incredible. Plus, it's a super robust platform to use. It allows you to respond to multiple reviews at a time, as well as pull detailed information about each location you have. All around a really cool, insightful program.

Inconvénients: This is going to sound silly, but all in all the look of the software is a little dated. While they're on the cutting edge of all things reviews, the platform looks like its from 1999. lol. Just a little thing.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 25/06/2020

Hi Kelcie, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to multiple reviews at a time! We have made a lot of great updates to our platform over the past year and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our design team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

• Publié le 28/01/2019
Roger W.
Marketing
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

"Platform For Success"

Commentaires: Everyone I have worked with on the Chatmeter team has been a true professional, a great listener and incredibly helpful. The software itself is robust and easy to use. We've been with Chatmeter long enough to witness several major new feature rollouts and they've all been seamless. What's more, I am a huge fan of Chatmeter's weekly webinars. They are always full of great information and although I consider myself to be a very skilled professional when it comes to both reputation management and listings management, I always leave each webinar having learned something new, as well as reviewed important topics and details to keep them top of mind.

Avantages: I love the ease of use, customization, insights and data analysis and all-in-one nature of the Chatmeter platform.

Inconvénients: I recently requested a missing feature related to review response templates and was told by our customer success representative that it was already in development. Love the fact that Chatmeter takes its platform development seriously and is listening to its customers to continually improve the product.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 05/08/2020

Hi Roger, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that you love our all-in-one platform and it's easy to use! We're glad you enjoy watching our weekly webinars, let us know if you'd like to be featured as a guest speaker! Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Stephanie S.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2020

"Good on a smaller scale"

Commentaires: Overall it's good. Our customer success representative is really great and goes above and beyond to help us where she can. She responds very quickly and escalated our issues. We've had too many issues though that go unexplained at times. The platform is very glitchy.

Avantages: I really liked it at first and think it's a great starting platform to manage reviews and listings for any company under 100 listings. Once you grow out of that, it seems like you outgrow the platform.

Inconvénients: Not able to modify or set any of the sentiments. Sometimes the A.I. registers random words that are completely irrelevant like "girl" or "there." We would have liked to tag and track things like "mask" "COVID testing," etc. But I can only do that using the reports tab. Also, not being able to manage Yelp, Apple, Yahoo, Bing, or Yellowpages within the platform can get backed up. Chatmeter was not able to help us with issues regarding Facebook spam policies. We had to go and research it ourselves. We assumed Chatmeter would have a partnership with Facebook.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 15/12/2020

Hi Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings and reviews! We're sorry to hear that you think you've outgrown our platform, we actually help many enterprise companies with over 500 locations manage their reputation, listings, social, local SEO, and more! Please let us know how we can better help you better utilize our platform. In our platform, you can respond in-dash to Google, Facebook and Yelp reviews. For all others, you can simply click out from Chatmeter to respond. Thank you for your feedback on our sentiment analysis tool, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

Jen J.
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/11/2020

"Chatmeter will save you time."

Commentaires: I enjoy doing business with Chatmeter, our reps are very available and always ready to answer questions, troubleshoot issues or do training with our teams.

Avantages: Chatmeter puts almost everything you need for reviews in one place, you can read reviews, respond, research and report all from one dashboard for all your review sources.

Inconvénients: From time to time we will see old reviews pop up again and we never get a straight answer as to how they got back into the system. This can be confusing and time consuming to figure out that they are not new as they may seem but previously responded reviews.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 24/11/2020

Hi Jen, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage all your reviews! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

• Publié le 12/11/2020
Jessie W.
Marketing Coordinator
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

"Makes My Job So Easy!"

Commentaires: The customer service is amazing, and the product offerings are continuously getting better and broader.

Avantages: With over 120 different properties, Chatmeter is SO easy to filter in all reviews, ensure listings are correct, and mass publish to social media. All of our property managers and regional supervisors are set up to receive weekly review emails, and because of this they can easily stay on top of issues. It would be impossible to manage such a large portfolio without Chatmeter.

Inconvénients: The only things I wish for is link previews, meta descriptions, and clickable photos when posting links on social media, as well as full access to review responses in the dashboard (ApartmentRatings, Apartments.com, etc.)

envoyé par Chatmeter le 26/06/2020

Hi Jessie, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings, social media, and reviews! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Amy e W.
Social Media & Website Department

"Consistency Game Changer"

Commentaires: Overall, we're happy with our experience with Chatmeter and they've been great about updating and creating new features over the years.

Avantages: Chatmeter has dramatically changed our ability to keep consistency across our broad footprint.

Inconvénients: The review builder is not useful/none feature. I would like the ability to send out review surveys/reminders from Chatmeter.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 14/08/2020

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and that you enjoy working with our customer service team! Thank you for your feedback, Review Builder is still available in our platform. Our Review Builder feature gives you insight into the local customer experience at every location with customizable templates, unique survey options, and widgets for your website. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about Review Builder and with any other feedback you may have.

Colin J.
Marketing
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Great place for one-stop reputation management"

Commentaires: We are happy with Chatmeter and plan to continue using it.

Avantages: Overall, we have been happy with Chatmeter. Since we have so many locations and listings, Chatmeter makes it easy to get alerts in a single place. Being able to respond right from the Chatmeter platform is great.

Inconvénients: The SEO web tracking feature leaves a lot to be desired. It is often inaccurate or blank and challenging to customize.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 05/08/2020

Hi Colin, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings and reviews all in one place! Thank you for your feedback on our SEO web tracking feature, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

Jessica S.
Marketing and Training Coordinator
  • Publié le 09/11/2020

"Versatile product that covers many bases"

Avantages: I like that with Chatmeter you are able to keep track and respond to your reviews from many different sources. Additionally, the social media functions are impressive. This feature has saved us time when posting our social media posts over multiple pages. This added time has allowed us to make a more robust social media plan for 2021.

Inconvénients: We struggle with the sources that pull from another source displaying the reviews correctly. For instance, if Bing uses Yelp as their review source, we oftentimes get 2 reviews instead of 1.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 10/11/2020

Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to all your reviews and saves you time posting on social media! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

• Publié le 09/11/2020
Allan C.
District Manager
  • Publié le 05/11/2020

"Tracking social media made easy"

Commentaires: My overall experience is positive. I like having this service available to me.

Avantages: I like that I can get all comments from Social Media in one location instead of visiting several websites. Chatmeter also makes responding to comments very easy.

Inconvénients: My company uses it as a tool of negative reinforcement. We are constantly beat up about low scores yet we don't get much direction on how to improve our score except for getting good reviews.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 09/11/2020

Hi Allan, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps manage all your social media comments in one place! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Frederick B.
Restaurant Manager
  • Publié le 06/11/2020

"Intuitive POS with convenient connectivity"

Avantages: The ability to access important information from anywhere through the toast website.

Inconvénients: The loading times can, sometimes, be intrusive.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 10/11/2020

Hi Frederick, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you access important information in one place! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

• Publié le 06/11/2020
Kelly H.

"Very Content Customer!"

Commentaires: Positive, I have worked with all very prompt and kind, helpful people throughout the experience.

Avantages: It is all-encompassing and allows me to handle almost all aspects of our online presence in an efficient manner. In addition, I appreciate that the software is often upgrading and not staying stagnant when the industry moves, I notice chatmeter releases new features.

Inconvénients: I wish the add-ons and a full package was more transparent. Also, some of the uploading and integration could be improved. As well as Social media Publishing. I enjoy the software used with Buffer, but stuck with chatmeter due to the extended functionality the software provides, even though I preferred the dashboard and functionality Buffer offered.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 05/08/2020

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is all-encompassing and helps you manage your online presence! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Chad I.
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2020

"Overwhelming Compliments Very Few Critiques"

Commentaires: It has been a pleasure to work with Chatmeter! I could not ask for a better response from their support staff. they have always been extremely helpful with my problems in spite of the often short notice they receive to solve them. ;) I always get a great deal of vital information from their webinars and blog posts that is a huge help in continue to adapt our digital strategy.

Avantages: The listings feature is by far my favorite of the Chatmeter platform. Having 80+ locations across several states made local listings accuracy nearly impossible. Chatmeter's platform made this easy and effective. The frequent changes of address and brands that we have experienced recently would have created absolute chaos with our SEO if not for Chatmeter's listings feature.

Inconvénients: Social analytics reporting can be slow to update. Real time updating is an aspect of the Chatmeter platform which I feel can be improved. However there are many features of the platform ( Social publishing and social review response) that are amazing and which I rely on daily.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 05/08/2020

Hi Chad, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings with ease! Thank you for your feedback on real time updating, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Lauren K.
Marketing Manager
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2020

"Make Responding to Reviews for Multiple Locations a Breeze"

Commentaires: Customer service here has been both wonderful and slow. The technical support portion seems to be a little slow to work on issues and communicate. The customer representatives have been great. This company does not just drop out of communication once you purchase their product. Chatmeter does regular check ins and updates.

Avantages: I love that we can see all our reviews for all our location for all platforms in one place. It is easy to view all the reviews at once and be able to sort them by star rating or date posted. Answering reviews could not be easier with this platform. We also love that we can see images that have posted and social comments. With 78 locations we need all the help we can get commenting on reviews, overseeing social media, and providing feedback to our locations.

Inconvénients: The social posting portion of this platform is really lacking. There have been multiple technical glitches on their end, which did take some time to get fixed. Your ability to post is a little limited as well. You can only post links and photos in certain ways and you cannot post polls or stories. I do wish the social section was a little further along in development.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 05/08/2020

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your reviews all in one place and makes responding to reviews easy! Thank you for your feedback on our social suite, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Amanda K.
Marketing/Advertising
Automobile, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Overall, solid software and incredible customer support!"

Commentaires: We've had good experience with our rep, the software, and improving our results.

Avantages: We love that most of the places on the internet that accept user reviews or CRM software are easily compiled into one platform that's relatively easy to use. We like the big, colorful graphics used (makes it fun and gives another perspective to understand the information) and that most every section is fully interactive. We appreciate how easy it is to see all the different aspects of our internet presence.

Inconvénients: We wish it included the option to add additional CRMs that are not currently supported by the software. It's pretty pricey, but it does a lot more than most other programs. We also wish there was someone on staff that specifically worked with open APIs to integrate and customize the software to suit our needs a bit better and not have to find someone on the side.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 05/08/2020

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is interactive and helps you manage your online presence! It's also great to hear you're improving your results. Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

Yvonne W.
Owner/Operator
  • Publié le 05/11/2020

"Multiple reviews for our restaurants in one place"

Commentaires: Having access to trends and reports help me see where problems are happening - if it's a specific day of the week or a certain period of time. I can drill down and see if it's a kitchen issue or if certain people are on the shifts that have the issues - invaluable.

Avantages: It saves me so much time by being able to see multiple reviews from various platforms in one place. Once you have your FB, Twitter, Insta, Google, YELP all linked you can spend 5 minutes responding to guests. If there's a problem you can resolve it quickly. In the past you either had to go to every site and check comments and that took way too much time out of a normally busy day. I found that I just didn't check until I was alerted that there was a problem. This is so much better.

Inconvénients: some sites are still not accessible, like YELP, but we all agree YELP isn't a site that wants feedback, it's just yuppies who think they are food critics giving their ego's a boost. I can't say that I have anything negative about this software.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 09/11/2020

Hi Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage all your reviews in one place! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Heather O.
Regional Marketing Director

"We love Chatmeter!"

Commentaires: Helps us to understand our properties' online reputation and helps our teams to quickly and easily understand theirs as well. The LBV score increases awareness and accountability for our teams. Great tool!

Avantages: Easy to utilize. Great tool for our teams and easy for them to understand their property reviews. We use the ChatExec feature as well and love it. Amazing customer service. Our account rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], goes above and beyond for us and helps train our teams. I love that we can also use their Listings and social media service as well. We appreciate that there are multiple facets to Chatmeter, so we don't have use a variety of vendors.

Inconvénients: The only con I see is that I would love for the social media posting tool to be more robust. We currently use Soci as a scheduling tool for social media. Would love to use Chatmeter instead, but it is not quite advanced enough for us and our teams to make that switch.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 05/08/2020

Hi Heather, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy for your team to use! Thank you for your feedback on our social media tool, we recently made some updates to our social tool. Chatmeter social suite has social publishing, which allows you to schedule, bulk publish, plan and approve posts. Check out our full social suite here: https://www.chatmeter.com/platform/social-media-management/. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more. Thanks again for the great review!

Kyle F.
Regional director of operations

"Chatmeter"

Commentaires: It’s a useful and reliable tool to judge our company day to day. Easier to have everything together daily than search reviews on yelp, google, etc daily.

Avantages: Easy access to how my stores are doing via social media and email responses. I like you can tier your stores based on 30 days or overall. Easy grouping everything together to get quick feedback. Quick and reliable.

Inconvénients: Seems some reviews come in at later dates. We get a lot of feedback from the previous weeks on random days.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 14/08/2020

Hi Kyle, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is quick and reliable! Thank you for your feedback on reviews, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Kristin H.
VP of Operations
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Valuable, time saving product for reasonable price"

Commentaires: I have worked with Chatmeter for the last 6-7 years. I have use the program as a Community Manager, Regional Manager and VP of Operations and appreciate the ease of use from every level I have been at.

Avantages: I enjoy the daily emails with all of my properties reviews. It gives us the opportunity to jump on any issues and reply to the review promptly. It also allows me to be involved in the process and add an extra layer of oversight to my teams.

Inconvénients: I really have not had any issues, other then when I started with my current company that I wasnt getting the emails, but after a quick call it was fixed promptly.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 05/08/2020

Hi Kristin, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that you like the daily emails and that our platform helps you respond to your reviews quickly! Thank you for being a loyal Chatmeter user and for bringing us with you when you move companies. We greatly appreciate it! Thanks again for the great review.

Alexis V.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Publié le 31/07/2020

"Chatmeter: One stop for your business"

Avantages: This product gives you a dashboard that is easy to understand for multiple areas of marketing and operational systems. The ability to check reviews, schedule posts, and compare your growth to the competition all in one site is extremely helpful. Chatmeter gives your brand a chance to see an overview easier than any other software I have used.

Inconvénients: The app they rolled out for Chatmeter was helpful, but did not encompass the most valuable feature of Chatmeter, which is the social posting and media dashboard.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 05/08/2020

Hi Alexis, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage all your reviews and see how you compare against your competitors! Thank you for your feedback, we will be adding social to our mobile app very soon! Keep your eye out for our next mobile app update. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

David P.
Property Manager
  • Publié le 11/08/2020

"Great Tool to keep track of all your reviews"

Avantages: I love the fact that it tracks our reviews on Google, ApartmentRatings, and Yelp. We get an update the day after they put the review up, so we can go and answer the review quickly. In the property management industry answering reviews quickly is necessary and Chatmeter helps us do this.

Inconvénients: It work perfect for the apartment industry. I do not have anything I like the least about this.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 17/08/2020

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you keep track of all your reviews and respond to them quickly! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

• Publié le 11/08/2020
Holly E.
  • Publié le 11/11/2020

"All-in-One Capability"

Commentaires: Fantastic backend that is so easy to use for both myself and my franchisees. We love it!

Avantages: With Chatmeter, we were able to have just one vendor do work that used to take 3 vendors. We now are able to manage our local listings, menu pages, and reviews all in one spot. Very convenient!

Inconvénients: The backend where menu information is updated is hard to use and time consuming.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 24/11/2020

Hi Holly, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your local listings, menu pages and reviews all in one place! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

• Publié le 11/11/2020
Jessica F.
Marketing Operations Officer
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/06/2020

"Super Helpful and Easy to Use"

Commentaires: I am impressed by our account team. If I ever have a question or concern, they are always quick to respond and work until my question is answered.

Avantages: The location management and review monitoring feature are something we dive into daily. It is easy to update our listings, respond to reviews, and provide detailed reports to our leadership teams.
We are in the process of onboarding local pages which will give us greater control of our location pages on our website.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I do not like about this software.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 25/06/2020

Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you easily update your listings and respond to reviews! Thank you for your great feedback about your account team! Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

• Publié le 23/06/2020
Rebecca V.
CX Specialist
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 25/06/2020

"Easy to use, great service, always improving"

Avantages: The software is easy to use and the team at Chatmeter is constantly adding functionalities that keep them competitve in their industry. The service from the account management team has always been very great, quick and attentive to our requirements.

Inconvénients: I wish we were able to personalize the sentiment analytic software to themes and keywords that we'd like to track.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 29/06/2020

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and you enjoy our great service! Thank you for your feedback, we used to offer this feature but we noticed clients were tracking keywords that they thought were important but customers actually weren't talking about so the data clients wanted didn't exist. So when we updated Pulse, we made it so that we're only showing customers statistically significant data. These are the things customers are actually talking about. I hope that helps and thanks again for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Dominique C.
Marketing Specialist
Banque, 201-500 employés

"Review"

Commentaires: Good.

Avantages: I like that I can schedule social posts directly through this system. I enjoy seeing the analytics for each platform and post. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Inconvénients: Scheduling social posts for the future can definitely be easier. The drop down to pick dates and times could be laid out better. Having to click on the drop down arrow to hide the window is annoying. It would be nice to be able to see the date and time you chose in the publishing screen without having to click on the drop down arrow again (prior to clicking schedule). Also, the cost is high. The inability to cross post across multiple platforms is not ideal.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 09/11/2020

Hi Dominique, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you schedule social posts and enjoy seeing the analytics! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Lewis S.
General Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

"Functionality"

Commentaires: It does not really do much to improve my social media presence or build business. It merely informs me of my current status.

Avantages: I like that all of the metrics are covered in on page.

Inconvénients: I cannot access all of the reviews or respond from this site. There are times I still have to log on to Yelp or google to respond to reviews or questions.

envoyé par Chatmeter le 09/11/2020

Hi Lewis, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you see all of the metrics on one page! Thank you for your feedback on accessing and responding to reviews, I will pass it along to our product team to take a look at. In the meantime, please reach out to me at support@chatmeter.com if you are still having these issues.