Avis clients sur DeskTime

En savoir plus sur DeskTime

Le logiciel de suivi du temps le plus convivial pour suivre la durée et les coûts de tous vos projets. Logiciel de gestion de projet et de gestion du temps.

En savoir plus sur DeskTime

I think is easy to use and you dont neeed a lot of computer skills to handle it. The administration panel is very intuitive.

Order has no specific purpose. There should be weekly report for flagged behavior.

DeskTime - Notes

DeskTime a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 483 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DeskTime ?

Trinayan
Trinayan
Marketing (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées :

Useful if you are remote working

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Desktime is very useful in our line of work(remote-employees). It helps track of times that makes billing automated without having to submit a timesheet and such. The ability to schedule leaves are very useful as well. I also like how you can take screenshots that are blurred to maintain privacy.

The log in and out process is a bit of hassle. You can’t just keep the software logged in at all times and then just flick a button to get it started. Of course you can do private time, but that is not very intuitive.

Services financiers, 11–50 employés

A Great Tool for Management, Supervisors, and Business Owners

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : This software has helped us immensely since we started using it. It gives the business owners a better idea of what goes on in all of the departments, what's being completed, and how long it takes.

Like I said in the title, it is a Great Tool for Management, Supervisors, and Business Owners, and lets them know the daily activity of their staff and teams. It also help allow them to delegate tasks to their teams and figure out changes that need to be made, to make the business operations run smoother.

Some features are very rigid. Mainly the task timer. If you are logging a task where you are away from your desk, the timer will stop tracking/logging the time maybe 3 minutes into the computer being idle and when the employee returns to their desk, it logs the tail end of the task, so we have to manually adjust the time for the gap of time that wasn't logged.

Ganesh
Cloud Support Engineer (Inde)

Best Employee Monitoring and Attendance Maintenance Software

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very Good software for Employee Monitoring

Desktime are very useful to monitor our employees work and track web browsing url's. Screenshots are very useful for what users doing in their systems.

Based on usage in our company its satisfied all of our requirements.We are not find least about Desktime.

Florin
Manager (Roumanie)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Need's more improvmenet

Easy to use Easy to understand Friendly interface

The administrator should not pay for the account The design of the platform is old, need to be upgrade to the design trends Not so many features Print screen of the employees needs to have better quality, if the space is the problem, it should have a feature to connect a Cloud storage account in order to pay separately for how much print screen quality do you need. It should me more flexible. Ex. Print screen time should not be only 3-5 min. It my choice not a product manager choice what is important for my business or not. Alerts for employees that they have overdue the brake time and many others.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Florin! Thank you for the honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our product and will take your review into consideration. The DeskTime team

Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Feedback for Desktime as Consistent User

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall I am quite satisfied as many of my problems have a solution with Desktime.

Time tracking, billing, ideal time, productive time, activity tracking - as HR Head these features have helped me a lot to monitor my employees' work. The best part is integration, also we don't really have to log in, we simply have desk time running in the background, so no more reminding employees to fill in their timesheets.

If this could have helped us in Project Management, assigning tasks, checking their task completion, mentioning other EOD reports, etc, this software would have been more helpful to me. An added advantage would be reminders for tasks or other functions related to my department especially.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

DeskTime is absolutely the go to tool for remote first organizations

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is smooth and easy to navigate and use

Desk time is very user-friendly as a tool - for both the admin and the user. The good thing is that it tracks every small thing every single day, which helps to keep team members accountable in a remote work setting. It also eliminates the need to have a separate process for attendance.

I don't particularly appreciate that it does not track time while someone is simply reading. It would be awesome to have a feature that can do that in the future.There is a feature to add idle time - to fill it in if the time was not getting tracked or if the team member forgot to log in. But, that either has to be a separate color or a pop-up above it - or an indicator that can show if some member has filled in the idle time from the setting.

Jeel
HR Executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Great tool for tracking employee productivity and managing time

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Desktime is a valuable asset for any team looking to increase productivity and streamline time management.

The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it easy for managers to monitor employee work hours and progress on projects. The app also has a variety of features, such as automatic screenshots and website/app tracking, that provide a detailed look into how employees are spending their time.

inaccuracies in tracking or difficulty with the website/app tracking feature. There is also no free version. It is a premium service.

il y a 2 mois

Hi there, Jeel! Thank you so much for the review! Actually, we have a Lite plan that is free of charge and meant for a single user. Here you can see all the available Pricing plans and their features in comparison ➡ https://desktime.com/pricing#comparison Regarding the mentioned inaccuracies with the tracking, please reach out to our Support, and we will be glad to have an in-depth look into your account to see what could be the cause ➡ https://desktime.com/support We are looking forward to hearing from you! Have a productive day ahead!

Roochira
Manager (Inde)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Managers review

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Very good with real time tracking. But can improve further to capture productive time more accuractely.

if i am on team call (via microsoft Teams or Zoom) and the other person on the call is talking and if i am just listening the time doesn't get tracked as productive time. This is a problem. So time is getting under recorded.

il y a 4 mois

Hi there, Roochira! Thank you for the review! To help manage your timeline, you can integrate your Google or Outlook calendar into your DeskTime account. To do so, head over to the Integrations section and use the 'Activate' button on the respective calendar. Once you integrate a calendar, DeskTime will take note of the events entered in the calendar. If you are not tracking time during the event, afterward, the event will be marked on your timeline as productive time and given the event's details as 'Calendar time'. Here are our guidelines on how to integrate your calendar with DeskTime: https://desktime.com/faq/how-do-calendar-integrations-work We love to receive our users' ideas on how to improve the app, so you are more than welcome to let us know on our Feature request page ➡ https://desktime.com/feature-requests If there are any additional questions, you are more than welcome to reach out to us ➡ https://desktime.com/support Have a productive day ahead!

Syed
Head of Operations (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Best Productivity Tracking Tool Out There. Unparalleled Customer Service.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Awesome Product, and Awesome Customer Service Supports it.

Time Tracking Features, Customization Options, Reporting Options, Real-Time Monitoring, and Ease of Use.

There is absolutely nothing that we did not like in DeskTime.

abigail
Fitness Instructor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Time Tracker

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall the app is nice for a start up organization. I would recommend it and it is great place to start.

This app can be used to track attendance and daily or weekly performance. I use it mainly for attendance tracking. If you are a start up company consider using this to see how your company is doing. The software is user-friendly.

I have not had any problems with the app.

Barbara
Web Developer & SEO Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

A Real Lifesaver

Commentaires : There are things I am good at, but keeping track of my time is not one. I had searched for a few years trying different programs, or plug-ins, or techniques and I always ended up with "time holes" in my day. And then I found Desktime. It starts when my computer comes up and starts tracking automatically. I use Chrome and have the extension for Desktime that captures the URLs of sites I visit so I can also keep track of what I was working on by where I was on the Internet. And then there is the Project's feature. It is super simple to set up a new project, and as easy as choosing from a dropdown list when you need to switch from one project to another for individual job tracking. In the course of a day I rarely work on one thing and then the next and so on. It is more of a series of hopping from one job to another and back again and the ease of switching between projects makes that a non-issue. And because no person is perfect Desktime also has a Private Time feature. There is also the ability to keep up with how long meetings are or lunch even because Desktime tracks offline time. When your computer is idle for more than a few minutes Desktime stops counting time. When you come back, in the timeline there is a gap to which you can assign whatever may be appropriate. If it was a production meeting, click in the blank space and a pop-up comes up and you can tell it what you were doing, what project it was for, if applicable and even if the time was productive or not. I suppose depending on the meeting that could be subjective. And if you were out to lunch, leave it blank and no time is recorded so that at the end of the day you have an accurate record of how much "desktime" you have put in. It is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Time tracking without thinking.

I really wish it would track minutes in unites of 100, like time has to be submitted for payroll. The hour time is not a factor but the minutes, it is always 38 min x .60 to get time to submit. Or if not doing the actual math, it is looking it up on a conversion chart. Just give me an option to track it how I need it to.

Mario
Quality Control Support (Salvador)
Recrutement, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Amazing, easy to deploy and good value for money

Commentaires : We're able to monitor and measure trends within our workforce. This allows us to deploy different tactics and improve time management.

The fact the product doesn't affect the computer's performance. We've installed in more than 200 computers, and all of them run smoothly.

The fact we're unable to have screenshots taken for the price we pay for.

Peggy
Administrative Manager (Ouganda)
Recherche, 51–200 employés

Best work from home app

Commentaires : It's been a very useful app especially for majority of us who had to transition from physical work at the office to working from home. It helps both the user and the teams being monitored to all put in the required effort to get things done whilst also being conscious of our health:)

apart from the obvious tracking and monitoring of the teams, I have found desk time to be very helpful in managing my work life balance. Reminds me to take a break, stand up and stitch and drink some water etc. This sounds simple and obvious but sometimes you lose track of time and so these small reminders really help you relax and re-focus which makes you more productive!

The fact that screenshots are taken in the background - that is not very security smart

Roger
Customer Service/ Operations Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Pretty Good Software

Commentaires : This software definitely helps improve our employees productivity, especially since they know they are being tracked. It also helps us make decisions on if a process needs to be changed or streamlined.

The Time Tracking is a big plus. We also really like the project feature.

I think that the integrations are great, but can be worked on. For example, with the Trello Integration, it does sync with DeskTime at a really good interval, however, if we delete or edit a task or project in Trello, it does not edit and/ or delete the task or project in DeskTime. Editing the times that employees log is a little cumbersome as an administrator. I should be able to edit or delete extra time that was logged incorrectly. Also we have had issues with projects being archived. If the amount of time between when a project has been logged could be extended, that would be great.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Roger! Thank you for the honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our product and will take your review into consideration. The DeskTime team

April
April
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

We LOVE Desktime with Basecamp

5,0 il y a 5 mois

We use Desktime which seamlessly integrates with Basecamp our Project Management Software. This easily allows us to keep track of where our time is allocated and increase productivity. It is very easy for our team to use. I love the "screenshot" feature.

I do not like how all the team members can see all the projects.

Shanna
Supervisor/Call Center Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Keep Track with DesktTime

Commentaires : Overall Desktime has been great for employees trying to manage themselves while working at home. It gives them the freedom to do what they want while holding them accountable for how their time is spent.

I love how Desktime measures in productivity. This shows us that even though employees may be on the clock, they may/may not be working exactly. Desktime allows us to define which programs and applications on the computer that when are use are deemed "productive," so as long as those apps are being used, the employees work will reflect productive. Unproductive apps (facebook, twitter, etc.) will count towards unproductive time used. This really gives a clear picture of how time is used.

I wish it had more editing features. Sometimes I may need to edit or add a block of private time, but I'm unable to do so. I also wish screen shots were clearer or could be zoomed in on.

Varun
Head of Operations (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Desktime

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It’s been a good journey so far.

Time tracking and employee monitoring, specially when your workforce is working remotely, has been crucial to make us output driven.

It can be a bit confusing to use initially.

Ivan
Ivan
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Light and simple, does what it has to do.

Commentaires : This software is an essential part of our performance evaluation mechanism, allowing users to track their time, and classify it based on the tasks they are working on.

We're running a distributed organization and have been using DeskTime since they were a small startup. It works perfectly on desktop/laptop machines (duh!) but we haven't tried using it on mobile devices (since we only use it for tracking office crew hours).

"Time at work" stat is a little bit confusing and is meant for linear days (e.g. if you log in for 15 mins at midnight, just to check your email, it will think that it's the start of a working day, and when you log in back in the morning, the time at work will be 8 hrs, so we learnt to ignore this stat completely.

Leshan
ICT Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

One of the best tracking system

Online tracking, silent client and reports

We haven't use the Projects option much.

Vladimir
Art Director (Belgique)
Design, 2–10 employés

Do its job

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : That is crucial for project time tracking. It help me make correct statistics and estimation for future, and some time invoice clients by time.. I cant imagine run my business without it.

Very easy to use. Changing the project and redaction of the job done is very simple and don't need to read instruction. Very friendly UiUx. The main job of counting project time (excluding non productive apps) is perfect.

On Macs it work perfect, but on Windows it crush at me sometime, seams it is a conflict sometime with video running on Chrome ... but it happen once a moth...

Eduardo
Eduardo
Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 201–500 employés

An honest and friendly activity tracker

Commentaires : Overall, I have learned to use DeskTime as a tool to know where I should be prioritizing my work and where I should be cutting time. More than just a tracker, DeskTime is an ally.

I personally enjoy having my activities organized by time of use and the ability that the program has of also displaying in which window or document you have worked on; it helps me on my end of day summary because I remember the tasks even when I finished them early in the morning.

The automatic feature to start DeskTime when Windows boots is not 100% reliable and, in my type of environment where productivity is our main goal, it hurts my numbers. The only other downside I have experienced is during power outages, the app would either stop tracking my time or would mark my activity as neutral. Nothing critical and does not detract the reliability of the program in my opinion.

Clarisse Maria
Architect (Brésil)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Desktime helps my company to control my costs

Commentaires : Desktime is an essential tool for the day-to-day of my company, so that we have a good time control of the activities developed.

The most important function in Desktime is for my company to be able to visualize in real time the time spent on each of the projects, without the need for controls or complex systems. In this way, we can correct any flaws in our planning more quickly.

We lost a little flexibility in use of the system when we need to later record the projects that we sometimes forget to register.

Garrett
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 201–500 employés

Review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, for the cost, you won't find a better product. Would recommend!

The product is easy to administrate, implement, and monitor. Classification and department groupings are easy to manage and granularly control.

The easy subversion of idle tracking and app activity reporting makes this a less useful tool when dealing with non-compliant employees. Though we realize this is a personnel issue at the root, we'd appreciate if this was made harder by the product development team.

E-learning, 201–500 employés

My time. Decoded

Commentaires : Mostly positive.

I love the insights into how my time is distributed across applications and websites. I definitely use it passively, but occasionally I check in to see how my time breaks down. I just let it run in the background and check the dashboards for fun. Once upon a time, I pitched it to the leadership at an organization where I worked, but it was early in the product's maturity so that didn't pan out. I'm a longtime fan and I'm pleased with how the feature set has evolved.

I believe the pricing structure is misaligned with customer segments. This is more relevant to corporations than to individuals. It's a nice to have for me, but I can live without it if I must pay. This would fall into the category of something that should be extended to workers for free, but at a cost to organizations with two or more users. Extend more features to single license accounts.

Abhishek
Director (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

A valuable addition to your project management.

Commentaires : I have been using this software for 5 years now and it really helps to keep me motivated to complete my hours. It is one click use application. The listing of recent projects make it easy to switch time tracking.

Time Tracking, Idle time monitoring, tab list, screenshots and many more.

Once time has been deleted then there is no way to recover it back. Sometimes it becomes difficult to navigate and look for information. More UX is required in web app.