En savoir plus sur DeskTime

Le logiciel de suivi du temps le plus convivial pour suivre la durée et les coûts de tous vos projets. Logiciel de gestion de projet et de gestion du temps.

En savoir plus sur DeskTime

I think is easy to use and you dont neeed a lot of computer skills to handle it. The administration panel is very intuitive.

Order has no specific purpose. There should be weekly report for flagged behavior.

DeskTime - Notes

DeskTime a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 240 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DeskTime ?

Ashish A.
Ashish A.
IT Manager (Canada)
Médias en ligne, 11-50 employés

A Great Option for those who need EMS (Employee Management Solution) with Real-time Monitoring

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It was a good experience but without GPS data we discovered loopholes in companies data management and decided to move to Hubstaff

Real-time monitoring allows you to monitor the work in your employees' screens live, this feature was rarely available on other EMS software which made us try Desktime. Also it has a really cool feature to monitor the document title which can help you ascertain the writer's efficiency if you're in the publishing space.

I don't know why by Desktime doesn't provide GPS tracking. Its an essential security feature to confirm credentials specially while dealing with big data.

Surinder N.
IT Head (Inde)
Recherche, 51-200 employés

Amazing, Best Software !

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : So we are able to get the detailed report of each employee and monitor and measure their performance and productivity.

So, it’s been almost two years having “Desktime” monitoring/tracking us, and we found it is very impressive and easy solution. The kind of reports and support they provides; we don’t think any contenders would be offering in this arena currently. We are just planning to offer this product with our all international clients as well. Thanks "Desktime"

So, We received a concern from the users that sometimes its get unresponsive and than need to restart the software.

Florin G.
Manager (Roumanie)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Need's more improvmenet

3 il y a 11 mois

Easy to use Easy to understand Friendly interface

The administrator should not pay for the account The design of the platform is old, need to be upgrade to the design trends Not so many features Print screen of the employees needs to have better quality, if the space is the problem, it should have a feature to connect a Cloud storage account in order to pay separately for how much print screen quality do you need. It should me more flexible. Ex. Print screen time should not be only 3-5 min. It my choice not a product manager choice what is important for my business or not. Alerts for employees that they have overdue the brake time and many others.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Florin! Thank you for the honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our product and will take your review into consideration. The DeskTime team

CEO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Good product to monitor your remote employees

5 il y a 12 mois

desktop screenshot option helps me to understand that team is really working on the project.

if you team is working on multiple project for multiple clients, understanding which screenshot belong to which project is not an easy task.

Alternatives envisagées : Hubstaff

Pourquoi passer à DeskTime : hubstaff is good, but considering features which I really wanted, desktime have better pricing.

Rafael V.
HR Lead (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Desktime Review

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Great! Overall useful, and provides our employees a better understanding of what their overall productivity looks like throughout the day. Provides further support to our teams in terms of productivity in certain projects, and a better understanding of what they are actually doing/working on during business hours.

Snapshot feature has been absolutely an essential staple during our WFH period due to Covid. Along with productivity monitoring, our leads were able to clarify a better understanding of what our employees are completing throughout the days. Very much have utilized this feature, and has been very helpful to our teams productivity overall.

The idle time tracker. Simply holding a key down on your keyboard for long periods of time can be tracked as "productive" time and is not the best way of monitoring idle time for employees. However, cross referencing this with the snapshot feature has been a key stable in eliminating this type of behavior.

Elena P.
Elena P.
Virtual Assistant & Social Media Manager (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Couldn't live without it

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I think I'm one of the early adopters and I've seen it evolve over the years. I always liked how they added new features and constantly improved the product. It's very easy to use, intuitive, and it gives me everything I need from a time tracking app.

Love the fact that it captures everything I do on the computer. Even if I forget to track work on a certain project, I can always retrace my steps and assign the minutes/hours manually. The productive/unproductive categorization is very beneficial to have a bird's-eye view of my activity. I've used it in parallel with Toggl for a long time and Desktime was superior on so many levels.

I haven't yet found things I don't like about it.

Miriam R.
Marketing (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great tool to monitor remote employees

4 il y a 10 mois

I'ts very easy to use and very useful to track idle time and users' productivity. You can see at one glance how much time the employees spend on each app. The screenshots help a lot to understand the productivity bar.

It would be more helpful if the window title export included the hour. I would like to integrate and track the phone usage.

Alternatives envisagées : Teramind et ManicTime

Pourquoi passer à DeskTime : The price.

Clarisse maria D.
Architect (Brésil)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Desktime helps my company to control my costs

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Desktime is an essential tool for the day-to-day of my company, so that we have a good time control of the activities developed.

The most important function in Desktime is for my company to be able to visualize in real time the time spent on each of the projects, without the need for controls or complex systems. In this way, we can correct any flaws in our planning more quickly.

We lost a little flexibility in use of the system when we need to later record the projects that we sometimes forget to register.

Tabitha C.
Business Development (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Good use of tracking but some glitches

Commentaires : Fair

I like that you can track time spent on projects and tasks throughout the day

Some time is not tracked and system glitches and will not track time unless a restart is completed on the computer.

Digital Marketing Specialist (Lettonie)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great feature set and automatic tracking

5 la semaine dernière Nouveau

The automatic tracking and sorting is the best feature, you don't have to name everything - DeskTime does it for you. It can track apps, websites and more. It has a lot of features and the overall experience is great.

The UI seems outdated but otherwise nothing bad.

Barbara G.
Web Developer & SEO Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

A Real Lifesaver

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : There are things I am good at, but keeping track of my time is not one. I had searched for a few years trying different programs, or plug-ins, or techniques and I always ended up with "time holes" in my day. And then I found Desktime. It starts when my computer comes up and starts tracking automatically. I use Chrome and have the extension for Desktime that captures the URLs of sites I visit so I can also keep track of what I was working on by where I was on the Internet. And then there is the Project's feature. It is super simple to set up a new project, and as easy as choosing from a dropdown list when you need to switch from one project to another for individual job tracking. In the course of a day I rarely work on one thing and then the next and so on. It is more of a series of hopping from one job to another and back again and the ease of switching between projects makes that a non-issue. And because no person is perfect Desktime also has a Private Time feature. There is also the ability to keep up with how long meetings are or lunch even because Desktime tracks offline time. When your computer is idle for more than a few minutes Desktime stops counting time. When you come back, in the timeline there is a gap to which you can assign whatever may be appropriate. If it was a production meeting, click in the blank space and a pop-up comes up and you can tell it what you were doing, what project it was for, if applicable and even if the time was productive or not. I suppose depending on the meeting that could be subjective. And if you were out to lunch, leave it blank and no time is recorded so that at the end of the day you have an accurate record of how much "desktime" you have put in. It is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Time tracking without thinking.

I really wish it would track minutes in unites of 100, like time has to be submitted for payroll. The hour time is not a factor but the minutes, it is always 38 min x .60 to get time to submit. Or if not doing the actual math, it is looking it up on a conversion chart. Just give me an option to track it how I need it to.

Karlis B.
CTO (Lettonie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Review

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The number one feature for us is Time Tracking and it seems DeskTime is spending too much time on all other features but has left the Time Tracking without maintenance: (a) web-page tracking does not work on Mac computers for some time now; (b) productive apps & links still does not provide suggestions and we need to click on each to mark them productive/non-productive - I have been doing this for almost 10 years from two different companies and marked thousands of webpages/apps which is applicable for all IT companies, but still no suggestions. This is disappointing and if I would start DeskTime in a new company I would not use this feature (even it's very good) because it's too much work to analyze and mark thousands of web-pages productive and unproductive.

Time tracking - people can work from home and company is not affected from it. Employees are not disturbed.

It does not seem to work with Safari multiple other browsers therefore making web-page tracking (productive/unproductive) almost useless as most of the people use Mac computers today.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Karlis! Thank you for your review. We should mention that there haven't been any problems with URL tracking for Mac users that we know of - the app tracks only the tab that's open at any given time. This functionality is intentional to obtain precise URL tracking stats. If you do still notice that something's not quite right, please, don't hesitate to contact our support team at desktime.com/support - we'll be glad to help. The DeskTime team

Samantha F.
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Easy to Use, Easy to Navigate

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It's a great way for us to track time and productivity. As a remote workforce, that's very important to my organization. There was some employee pushback, as they felt we were "spying" on them, but that has gone away the longer we use Desktime.

Desktime is a great way for employers to keep track of what employees are doing and use that data to enhance or adjust operations. With a hybrid remote workforce, I can easily see what everyone is working on, what hours they've worked, and how they are dividing their time between projects. Adjust what is "productive" vs. "not productive" or "neutral" is easy and I like that I'm able to code site productivity differently for each department.

We have a primarily salaried staff, so tracking hours down to the minute isn't a high priority for us. If you do need very accurate data for payroll purposes, you should ensure this function works for you. I do wish the exporting/reporting tabs were more customizable for what I need. They have a ton of reporting functions, but sometimes it's challenging to analyze everything when I just need one piece of information.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Samantha! Thank you for the honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our product and will take your review into consideration. The DeskTime team

Mario C.
Quality Control Support (Salvador)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Amazing, easy to deploy and good value for money

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : We're able to monitor and measure trends within our workforce. This allows us to deploy different tactics and improve time management.

The fact the product doesn't affect the computer's performance. We've installed in more than 200 computers, and all of them run smoothly.

The fact we're unable to have screenshots taken for the price we pay for.

Alternatives envisagées : Time Doctor et TimeCamp

Pourquoi choisir DeskTime : Price.

Logiciel antérieur : Time Doctor

Pourquoi passer à DeskTime : Ease of use, price.

Hsiang L.
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

I use Desktime everyday!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We're a small web design and development company here in Taiwan with about 10-15 person. We use Desktime on our daily work to track the productivity of our colleagues, though it is not used as a key for employee's evaluation, but it is definitely a tool to help our company boost their attention, which also comes with a good healthy competition, and we will award the best employee of the month thru it. There's a lot of Desktime we like which we don't usually see on other apps, those includes some automatic detection of the website if they're productive or not, we can also add projects for special tracking, we can also limit the users from their IPs incase they're abusing it at home, lol. I think Desktime is actually lack of some marketing, it is a worthy competition to Rescue Time, you should give it a try! ;)

Some features such as project controls, site controls, groups, etc.

The price and app stability I guess

Peggy K.
Administrative Manager (Ouganda)
Recherche, 51-200 employés

Best work from home app

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It's been a very useful app especially for majority of us who had to transition from physical work at the office to working from home. It helps both the user and the teams being monitored to all put in the required effort to get things done whilst also being conscious of our health:)

apart from the obvious tracking and monitoring of the teams, I have found desk time to be very helpful in managing my work life balance. Reminds me to take a break, stand up and stitch and drink some water etc. This sounds simple and obvious but sometimes you lose track of time and so these small reminders really help you relax and re-focus which makes you more productive!

The fact that screenshots are taken in the background - that is not very security smart

Viktor G.
Co-founder, VP of Operations (Canada)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Fantastic Service, yet Needs Direction

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : A great service that allows tracking and reporting on computer use - its scalability, ease of installation and general ease of use allow it work very well for my organization and for many others, I assume. That said, there are several features that were available previously that are no longer baseline. It is important for DeskTime to determine exactly in which direction they want to push their features and their tracking, as the inability to track activity in one way, may avoid a need for DeskTime altogether. Specifically, allowing the reporting to break down a users' actions within a given hour has disappeared from the transition of Desktime to New Desktime and this feature specifically allows us to gather insights. All-in-all, Desktime is a very powerful tool for management and for reporting and team performance assessment, yet could take an extra step in defining some key features. More desktop alerts, stronger hour-reporting, and offline time mapping would all help in making Desktime the ultimate tool for time management.

-Great reporting for activities -Administrative rights are defined correctly

-Lacking significant alerts -Private time can't be mapped to specific periods within the day -Full-screen applications override private-time notifications

Roger R.
Customer Service/ Operations Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Pretty Good Software

4 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : This software definitely helps improve our employees productivity, especially since they know they are being tracked. It also helps us make decisions on if a process needs to be changed or streamlined.

The Time Tracking is a big plus. We also really like the project feature.

I think that the integrations are great, but can be worked on. For example, with the Trello Integration, it does sync with DeskTime at a really good interval, however, if we delete or edit a task or project in Trello, it does not edit and/ or delete the task or project in DeskTime. Editing the times that employees log is a little cumbersome as an administrator. I should be able to edit or delete extra time that was logged incorrectly. Also we have had issues with projects being archived. If the amount of time between when a project has been logged could be extended, that would be great.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Roger! Thank you for the honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our product and will take your review into consideration. The DeskTime team

Bikram C.
System Administrator (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Desktime Review from Navsoft Team

Commentaires : All good

Hello There, We are a very old customer for Desktime. All the features are very pretty and impressive.

Just need to focused two things only. (1) We have found in ipv6 network desk time will not work. (2) Our monthly billing price needs to reconsider as we are using it from long time back also.

Alternatives envisagées : Time Doctor et Hubstaff

Swen A.
Operations Manager (Géorgie)
Art/artisanat, 201-500 employés

DeskTime is a must have!

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Time tracking and attendance monitoring have never been easier! DeskTime has been really useful regardless of working from the office or remotely.
It really improved our time management skills as with DeskTime's help it's very simple to check and evaluate where and how your time is being spent throughout the working day.

For me, It is crucial that the software that's being used by so many of our coworkers remain user-friendly and easily accessible for everyone. DeskTime absolutely delivers in that regard!

I'd say reports and reporting features could have been handled a bit better. I've found myself somewhat limited a couple of times when I was trying to generate some advanced reports but, that being said, you'll find no issue if you're not looking for something very complicated.

Zaw thura T.
Student (Canada)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, Auto-entrepreneur

A very great tool

5 il y a 10 mois

I've been using DeskTime since I was in university more than 4 years ago. It's been such a great help seeing where my computer time is going to. It allows me to gain perspective and set priorities for my own personal goals. Knowing the amount of procrastination or time wasters I partake in helps me make better decisions with my life.

Certain features had been limited at the start, such as being able to categorize activities quickly, but the DeskTime team seems to be still supporting the software and improvements.

Shanna K.
Supervisor/Call Center Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Keep Track with DesktTime

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall Desktime has been great for employees trying to manage themselves while working at home. It gives them the freedom to do what they want while holding them accountable for how their time is spent.

I love how Desktime measures in productivity. This shows us that even though employees may be on the clock, they may/may not be working exactly. Desktime allows us to define which programs and applications on the computer that when are use are deemed "productive," so as long as those apps are being used, the employees work will reflect productive. Unproductive apps (facebook, twitter, etc.) will count towards unproductive time used. This really gives a clear picture of how time is used.

I wish it had more editing features. Sometimes I may need to edit or add a block of private time, but I'm unable to do so. I also wish screen shots were clearer or could be zoomed in on.

Nathalia C.
Nathalia C.
HR Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Needs More Work

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Desktime is used to monitor our remote workers but we know the system can be cheated. We definitely think this program should have an alert system with the same screen shot has been up for 45 minutes. Also better reporting capabilities using decimals instead of hours and minutes to help with paying employees faster and more accurately.

Available screenshots every 15 minutes Ability to enter manual entries especially when the app fails to connect. Reports for most productive and Least productive

Export report for hours is not in decimal format, not great for paying employees App fails frequent App can be easily tricked. Will show productive but same screen shot could be up for two hours. App needs to recognize same screen and send notifications to employer to alert supervisor of employee misconduct. Report for weekly hours is not alphabetical. Order has no specific purpose. There should be weekly report for flagged behavior

Jihun Y.
GUI Designer (Corée du Sud)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Various functions and services that improve my productivity

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Calendar linkage and the amount and field of my day-to-day work
It's nice to be able to visually check it.
In terms of productivity, it's good to have a visual chart to see if you're focusing on areas you can focus on or not having time to waste.

You can keep track of time automatically when you start your computer. You can check the start and end time It is possible to analyze which fields can be focused on work. It is nice to be able to visually check the time wasted.

When you click on software on the taskbar Response is a bit slow. It's a bit disappointing that the design isn't luxurious. It would be nice if the charts and expression methods were diverse. The weekly report looks like https://www.getharvest.com/.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Jihun! Thank you for the honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our product and will take your review into consideration. The DeskTime team

Meraj S.
Sr Network Engineer (Inde)
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Great Software with lots of features

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : We are into Real estate and provident housing limited . we are using the Desk Time software Monitoring Tool from past 2 years, and it is Monitoring our laptops and desktop from all aspect. It is easy manage as policy configurations are very user friendly. It’s a good Application with many features. Thank you
Meraj Shaikh

Its a great software and have many feature which fit into my organisation, configuration are very user friendly. easy to monitor and pull the report link daily, weekly and monthly

Employee is able to click on running software and exit, its should be password protected to unload the software running in the background