Avis clients sur Vendasta

4,1 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur Vendasta

A white-label platform for companies who provide digital solutions to SMBs.

En savoir plus sur Vendasta

69 avis affichés

Mike G.
CEO, Managing Partner
  • Publié le 04/09/2020

"Vendasta's partnership is an integral part of my business"

Commentaires: The Vendasta platform lives up to everything it claims to be. As an agency, we use it as an additional source of revenue. I didn't have to hire or pay for any development resources. Literally, "out-of-the-box" and we were all set to go. And also a tremendous team of support and business strategy folks. Overall, a great partner!

Avantages: It is so easy to use and very easy to sell!

Inconvénients: I sometimes find the platform runs a bit slow, but that is not a regular occurrence.

Victoreya P.
  • Publié le 26/08/2020

"Best customer service I've ever experienced and amazing platform!"

Avantages: Vendasta offers a large amount of opportunity for my business. I am able to resell services that are used as "perks" or "selling points" for our Marketing Packages. Being able to manage everything in one platform really helps with time and saves money. Vendasta has already had a huge impact on our business model.

Inconvénients: It can be slightly difficult to remember how to use everything. But I am still new to it, so it's a matter of getting the hang of it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at walking me through the platform, setting up accounts or email campaigns with me and calling me the same day I reach out to him. Sometimes even within minutes!

Alex K.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2019

"Rip Off - stay away from this platform"

Commentaires: I still can’t believe their management let people get conned into their program. There is no kind of guarantee as they don’t take responsibility for their vendors. They have no kind of cancellation policy and will keep billing you way after you don’t even want to do business with them because there is no actual benefit to the platform. They are a platform of middle men with no backbone or customer experience. Don’t be a sucker entrepreneur in thinking this company will actually help you grow your business, cause it won’t. You might as well give away your atm pin code and card number and go work in a cubicle sales job. They sell a wanna be scalable marketing solution but it’s just a money pit with no return. Go find the best rated seller on Fiverr or People per hour. You won’t be stuck into a contract, lose money, lose clients and be a slave to your vendor middleman partner.

Avantages: Seemed like cool people but really they don’t care about what’s best for the customer.

Inconvénients: They’re lack of empathy to their customers. They don’t care about whether or not their products work or do anything for you. Half of their products don’t actually do anything for you and you wind up paying to work for them. They will waste your money, effort, time and drain you before thinking twice about helping your business grow. Their sales reps work out of their houses.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Vendasta Technologies le 01/08/2019

Hi Alex,

We're very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us, and would like to address your concerns. We care deeply about our customers and their success. In fact, we call it a partnership because we recognize that your success is something we share in and celebrate. We're eager to learn from your experience so that we can make things right. Please email community@vendasta.com and we'll connect within the day.

• Publié le 03/07/2019

"Great tools"

Avantages: A wide variety of products and services to help clients achieve their goals.

Inconvénients: Managing the store that clients can see upon login can be a little difficult. Creating products and packages can be a little clunky.

Cory W.
  • Publié le 26/08/2020

"Totally love the Software"

Avantages: What I love about the software, is that I can have my whole office with in software, I don't need to get other CRM and additional tools to do my work

Inconvénients: I would love it if vendasta would would have the feature of being able to track and attach call recordings and emails of the specific lead

Luis M.
Director of Success
  • Publié le 24/08/2020

"Vendasta, the white label solution that is worth investing as a user"

Commentaires: Positive is what I can say about my experience with Vendasta. I am positive you should try it out, I am positive they can help you, I am positive that as you grow they can help you, I am positive that if you are a solopreneur that you will benefit from the service, but I am also positive that Vendasta often gets things wrong. Offering so much to so many has really limited the technical expertise that I have needed. Yes, they have connections with Google and experts for each area, but offering support that is not techno babble or just pushes you down their pre-built path can be difficult. I am use to stumping my contacts there, but I love everyone none the less because they are great!

Avantages: Wide selection, ease of access to support and sales manager, also Vendasta has helped me many times when it comes to canceling products and getting a refund. I cannot say how much I value this.

Inconvénients: Integrate with some one already! Seriously, adding Active Campaign was great for a sophisticated marketing agency like us, but as an AC user who hates your CRM it would make a world of difference to the automations for an agency like mine if your system was not closed off. I will not ever use the task manager, and while the email campaigns and automations are good enough to hit 7-figures with, they way they operate is not what I am looking for. I see this as limiting Vendastas tools to applying to small agencies or at least ones with out the level of automation that the most innovative marketers are using.

• Publié le 24/08/2020
Chris C.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 30/04/2019

"A great solution for agency that are looking to provide white label services to their clients."

Commentaires: Easy to use for both the agency and its clients. A great option for an agency that is looking to provide value to clients at scale.

Avantages: The Vendasta reputation management service stack is a great one. It provides an all in one dashboard that can be white labeled and that is perfect for agencies that are looking to scale. I think having the listing products, review generation tools, and social posting software all in one central place is a huge benefit and selling point of this software.

Inconvénients: The costs can add up quickly, so it is important to make sure that your margins can support the overhead. While there is definitely value in everything that is provided within the Vendasta dashboard, this can easily turn into one of an agency's most expensive outsourced costs.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Vendasta Technologies le 01/08/2019

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the kind review of Vendasta! We aim to provide our partners with everything needed to delight and retain SMB clients. Your tip on margins is very well-put! We're always eager to jump on the line and ensure that the services you have are what you expect. Don't hesitate to connect with our support team to review your billing and learn more about how we can help you scale. You can find resources here, including contact information: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us

• Publié le 30/04/2019
David R.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 26/08/2020

"Phenomenal Platform that Grows with You"

Commentaires: I can keep track of my sales guys through the Vendasta CRM. I can see analytics based on their performance that allows me to train them to be better. Knowing that I can log in and see what is going on in my business from sales, to social media presence, to my advertising analytics. I love the platform.

Avantages: The features and customer support. They are with you every step of your onboarding process. Their software is awesome from the admin portal to the sales portal. I highly recommend this product.

Inconvénients: They have a vast array of options and products. It can get a little overwhelming, but if you take it one step at a time, it all comes together nicely.

Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Publié le 31/08/2020

"Best Business Partner for Digital Agencies"

Commentaires: My relationship with VendAsta has always felt like a true partnership.

Avantages: Partnering with VendAsta gave the the scalability of a large agency without the headache of all that comes with a large agency (staff, facilities, overhead, etc.)

Inconvénients: Nothing. It’s been great from the start.

"Pure Excellence"

Commentaires: Excellent

Avantages: Listings Management, Reputation Management, Customer Voice, Vendor Support & integrations

Inconvénients: The lack of update made available to the social media content calendar. There should be features to market using the Stories functions across Facebook and instagram and the ability to upload videos to all platforms.

Jose do N.
Multilingual Communication Consultant
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"Launch your own branded end-to-end business with the Platform that democratizes Marketing Automation"

Commentaires: Vendasta has helped me immensely with its all-in-one Solution. Using the Snapshot Report, I started to find new business opportunities fast.
This also helped me save time and money. All in one Platform.
More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report has been a big boost to discover relevant information to start relevant conversations with my prospective clients.

Avantages: Imagine if you could have your own branded end-to-end commerce platform.
You can. With the leader in AI-Driven Marketing Automation. And you start for free.
Take some time to study the award-winning Snapshot Report.
In a world of so much over-promising, it’s surprising to learn about the Tools developed by Vendasta, the Company that specializes in over-delivering.
This extraordinary piece of technology is no exception.
It is a marketing needs assessment that reveals a prospect’s performance in multiple categories.
You can use the Snapshot Report to discover gaps in their marketing.
More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report will prepare you to start relevant conversations with your prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity for the smart Sales Consultant ... To make a Huge DIFFERENCE. Not to make another sale.
Vendasta has a robust and intuitive Training Program. With an immensely rich and varied combination of Resources. Content Library, guides, videos, webinars, and also its unique ConquerLocal Academy.
What sets Vandasta’s Teams apart from the rest is enough to write an encyclopedia. Vendasta is more effective than 3 MBA’s.
It surpasses the scope of measurable results and the threshold of Marketing and Business Education in general.
With its powerful combination of Solutions, Vendasta leads eternally grateful clients to exponential growth. And helps elevate the Marketing profession to its well-deserved position in the world.

Inconvénients: So far, there's nothing I dislike about Vendasta.

• Publié le 13/10/2020
Rick W.
  • Publié le 21/08/2020

"Thankful yet what Vendasta needs for us to grow."

Commentaires: Overall, we LOVE the Vendasta platform and couldn't have become who we are today without it.
We looked at competitive platforms and Vendasta looked the best.

Avantages: It took a little time to understand the architecture, methodology and verbiage. (ie Partner Center, Business Center, Sales etc...)
An overview / Intro video that takes a higher level view of the platform, it's 3 main areas and uses , purposes, and then goes deeper into each one would have made for a much smoother onboarding.
Luckily there was fantastic support that just answered the chat or calls whenever I needed it during the first few weeks.

Inconvénients: 1.) I would like to see more branding customization maybe even a vanity URL to the Business Center.
At the very least custom Icons and Product Names (not just bundle names)
As Vendasta grows my competition more than likely grows and I need to set myself apart.
EXAMPLE: When I tried to convert a lead that was already working with an agency but was not satisfied, they saw our Business Suite which looked the same as who they were wanting to leave and that hurt us.

Ej J.
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/08/2020

"Platform Designed to Help Run My Digital Marketing Business"

Commentaires: The support team is focused on my team's experience, and really stayed on me to keep meetings, trainings and such. They adapted well to my changes in priorities as we moved through the process. They make a huge difference. I doubt if i would have been able to sort through everything without my Vendasta team. My experience has been entirely positive.

Avantages: I run a digital marketing business with an office in India and several people in other regions outside the US
During the pandemic my operations suffered because my office has been closed by the government. I needed a way to move my people into a platform and seamlessly perform daily tasks for the business and clients while also marketing to new people. The Vendasta Software integrates tasks, vendors, clients and a CRM so seamlessly we are looking forward to higher efficiency than running 10 people in one office. The task manager and project management tools are great the CRM allows us to move from marketing to implementation easily without using other tools.

Inconvénients: The higher tiers give you more products to sell. But i would like to get access to all product vendors at the lower tier. Once all people on the team are functioning well in the platform, and the products we offer are well integrated and selling, then going to the higher tier is a natural. I think any company that is functioning well would go to the higher tier for the value in pricing of the products themselves without the increase in monthly. A trial would be nice, since it does take about 30 days to get up to speed.

Aaron H.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 26/08/2020

"Excellent training and partner support"

Commentaires: Quite good so far. As I use more of their services I will have a better idea.

Avantages: I appreciate all the training and the efforts the Vendasta team make to ensure the success of their partners. I would say this is one of the biggest aspects to Vendasta.

Inconvénients: It feels that when we are outsourcing our work, the teams that take it on do so in a very impersonal way. Rather than working with someone who has a personal interest in the project, they seem rather detached. This is said more in regard to several of the services we have used, though we have had excellent personal interest evidenced by one of the logo teams we have worked with. Overall, instead of just doing the work, it would be nice if the teams doing the work were more willing to share their expertise and insights from being professionaly involved in what they do. As an agency owner, I may know the general idea of what we want in a website or what we need for ads, etc., but I am relying on the expertise and care of the team to do the work and keep me in the loop as to what is going on.

Penny R.
Chief Marketing Strategist
  • Publié le 05/08/2020

"The best to help you scale your agency"

Commentaires: I started this experience anxious in that there was so much to do and I wanted to make sure partnering with Vendasta was the right decision for my agency. I have not been disappointed--the team is ready and willing to take the agency to the next level and will exceed your expectations.

Avantages: The team at Vendasta (Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]:)) are on top of it, organized, and listen. As a small boutique agency, I tend to go above and beyond for each client and put the marketing needs of the agency itself on the back burner. Not only does Vendasa help provide a dashboard to streamline processes for each client--but also allows me to get back in touch with me own marketing needs. They are gems.

Inconvénients: About a year ago I first heard of Vendasta as a scaling platform for small agencies--offering a variety of services to help scale. I was hopeful that one of those services would include an invoicing system of some sort. Since then, they have implemented this software and now it can be easily integrated into each of my clients dashboards. Genius!

• Publié le 05/08/2020
Michael K.
  • Publié le 21/08/2020

"Marketing Agency In A Box"

Commentaires: Choosing Vendasta as the platform to help run my business has been a great decision. From the CRM to the newly released merchant services/online payment feature, it has all the necessities covered. There are constantly upgrades and new features released, as well as new vendors and products introduced to the marketplace.

Avantages: The Vendasta platform makes running my digital marketing agency much easier than it used to be! There are dozens of digital products in the marketplace that I can resell. Also, if I choose, I can focus on selling and outsource fulfillment through Vendasta's white label marketing agency.

Inconvénients: The biggest downside of the platform is also it's strength; with so many products in the marketplace, it can be daunting focusing on the products and services you want to resell.

Joshua B.
  • Publié le 21/08/2020

"The Vendasta Platform has changed our business and allowed us to scale up"

Commentaires: The software is the great, the staff is what sets Vendasta apart from everyone else. They hire great staff that are knowledgeable, very helpful, care about your business and know how to help organizations.

Avantages: The dashboard with all of the KPIs and reporting for clients. WebsitePro, The multi-brand tool, the integrations with Facebook, Google and Google Analytics.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I don't like about this software. I would to see some focus on building on the features they have and adding more features to their products and suite of products.

Scott K.
CFO
  • Publié le 31/08/2020

"Mobile Connect Systems Review of Vendasta"

Commentaires: My partner and love the products.

Avantages: Having all the products under one roof is great. The pricing works and makes it easy to sell.

Inconvénients: There is confusion when there are more than one product doing the same thing. It would be great to see a compare between them I why I would recommend one over the other. Other than by price only. A one dashboard page would be great with all of the products in one place.
Social, Reputation / Listing and Customer Voice, plus others in one dashboard. The executive report does it once a week but there should be the same view live.
Would also like more videos on the products to demo them to clients. More Sales sheets too.

Britney M.
Web Content Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Flawed and glitchy"

Commentaires: I'm split 50/50, but I mostly think that's because I'm not familiar with any other software out there. Yes, it does help speed up the process for social media posting and reputation management, but the problems you run into after using the platform so much are frustrating.

Avantages: If you have a problem, customer service is quick and helpful.
I like being able to respond to reviews from different platforms in one place.

Inconvénients: Problems integrating Instagram accounts, differences between Google review numbers on the platform versus on the Google listing, delays in alerts for reviews, having to constantly reconnect social accounts, having to manually go into DealerRater to respond to their reviews.

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Simon P.
COO
  • Publié le 02/03/2020

"World Class Technology"

Commentaires: World-Class Technology. Our agency is proud to be a longstanding partner of over 6+ years. We appreciate the communication and level of service that Partner Development Manager's like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has brought forth. We look forward to many more years of growth together ! Bravo to the whole team over there.

Avantages: New elements being bolted on monthly. Easy to understand, great reporting and proof of performance.

Inconvénients: Can't wait for the multi location piece to become stronger.

• Publié le 02/03/2020
Emily Z.
Copywriter
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

"Easy to Use"

Commentaires: I work on a team of seven copywriters, not to mention the many people working at SEO in my company that use this product. I'm personally very satisfied with it. Sometimes the product is slow or goes down, but otherwise it's great.

Avantages: I like the ability to write a post and customize it for each platform. Also enjoy the different pages for scheduled, posted, and drafts.

Inconvénients: Would like the ability to add bigger photos and have the program just automatically resize it, rather than have the image just rejected.

Sainzaya M.
social media manager

"Easy to use!"

Commentaires: As a social media manager it's super helpful to work on all my accounts in one place. It makes posting SUPER easy. I don't know how else I would have posted to all these accounts.

Avantages: Vendasta makes posting to social media platforms super easy and scheduling the posts convenient. Highly recommended!

Inconvénients: The only thing I would fix is that it disconnects social media accounts regularly and it gets diffucult to reconnect them.

Joseph P.
Sales Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

"Works very well!"

Commentaires: Vendasta allows us to add digital marketing products to the radio advertising we sell. This allows us to position ourselves at more of an agency level and opens more doors for us.

Avantages: It makes it easy for me to impress my clients because it every element of digital marketing into one, easy to use dashboard.

Inconvénients: Our biggest challenge was integrating on the finance side, but Vendasta is always working to improve so things are always getting better.

Uzoma U.
Project Manger
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/08/2020

"Great Platform for growing business"

Commentaires: I like the Vendasta Platform because it opened up multiple levels of opportunity for scaling out marketing offerings.

Avantages: It is easy to use, and scalable for multiple products and services offered to clients. It also has educational tools and information for growth and improvements.

Inconvénients: The limitation on some of the services offered.

Sanam D.
social media marketing intern
  • Publié le 27/08/2020

"needs alot of fixing"

Commentaires: it was a good experience. our team really enjoyed the amazing customer service of Vendasta. from technical to ads and training, they were amazing. i feel the platform has lots of bugs that need to be fixed.

Avantages: it was amazing casue everything was connected and it was great to be able to post on all social media platforms at the same time.
also the reporting section and the ads section where we were able to see all results and progress of the business was very good.
i also like the review section where i could response to each review with provided templates.
the reputation management section was also amazing. it quickly updated the information of the business on different websites. wow

Inconvénients: the social media posting part has alot of bugs. when i use enter to use the next line it doesn't show in the preview.
Google my business posting only works for pictures and you cant upload videos. and even with the photo the call to action button sometimes doesn't work.
the video option doesn't work on Linkedin either.
i cant use multiple photos for Instagram and it only works for facebook.
my internet is very high speed and yet it takes time fo the pages to lead and sometimes they open with errors.
if i open few tabs they don't work and i will receive errors.
the emoji section is very slow...
i wish there was an option so we could bring different locations of the same brand under one account so we could post on all location social media pages at once and not go through them one by one to post.
the packages and what were included and the prices were a bit confusing. and there are a lot of options.
there was also a mistake in our paid ads campaign where they uploaded the wrong video and we came to know 5 days later.

• Publié le 27/08/2020