15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur OperaDDS

Suite de communication conçue pour les DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) qui aide les utilisateurs à se présenter aux rendez-vous préparés avec toutes les informations nécessaires.

En savoir plus sur OperaDDS

OperaDDS - Notes

5,0
5,0

OperaDDS a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 13 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OperaDDS ?

Stephanie
Stephanie
Catering Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Software that keeps me organized

Commentaires : The software allows us to efficiently communicate with clients and streamline the process of collecting information.

This software helps me stay organized and communicate efficiently with our clients.

It was a challenge to learn the system however after a few months of working with it I felt i've mastered it.

Whitley
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

OperaDDS is the hidden gem in dental - offering ease of use for practice, patients and security.

Commentaires : We are so thrilled to have this software. It's modern, reduces paper waste, reduces time wasted in the office with patients filling our new patient paperwork constantly. It has saved us money - time, and has been such a pleasant experience with almost all of the representatives I have talked to. Even though we do not utilize every aspect of OperaDDS (since we are a small prosthodontic office) if we ever do expand, I would use this company first based off their honesty and responsiveness. We love you guys!

Our initial integration process was a little bumpy since we have a very secure IT company that helps to keep our office secure - with that being said - OperaDDS went above and beyond to make things right for our office. Almost everyone I talked to had a great attitude when helping with this process. Going electronic with our new patient paperwork has been essential in saving us time (which is the best feature of this product) but patients love being able to read and fill out the paperwork at home. 99% of patients are able to figure out how to complete this paperwork on their own. It is easy to import and organize ahead of time. The pricing is excellent considering the amount of time we are saving. If new patients are not filling out paperwork ahead of time, this is usually a good sign of a patient might no show, which saves us even more time and money. This product is invaluable, and if some patients aren't able to use it at home on computer, iPad or phone, they can complete it on iPad in the office. Patients can import their insurance cards ahead of time which saves time when patients don't always know what insurance they carry. We are so pleased with the ease of use and how much time we have saved with this software. We LOVE it.

Integration was not as smooth as we hoped, but the company made that issue right by offering to not only fix the issue but give us two months free. I was not very happy with the billing department (a mistake was made on OperaDDS side) and when I tried to speak to billing about it - their representative was very rude and would not actually take my conversation and emails with another one of their representatives in to account in order to resolve the issue. I was really unhappy with the billing manager's attitude. Other than that, no other issues.

Liz
administarative (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Amazing! The personal customer service this company offers is great.

Commentaires : I am a remote worker and it has made it easier for interoffice communication. I can also answer and check messages from my phone Its all so easy to use and the software is constantly getting better.

We love the people who work on this software have been in dental offices. They have used it themselves and are familiar with the different ways we can implement and use Opera. People are always having phone in hand and this software allows us to communicate with them easily. This software is constantly improving and changing with the needs of our office and other practices.

We would like it to carry a trail with messages so you know what message a response is with in the pager system. We are an office that sends many messages in a day and it may be a while before a response is given and its hard to track who answers what questions. We hear its in the works.

Laura
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

OperaDDS is great

Commentaires : We have worked with this company from the beginning. Customer service is excellent!!! We have been able to get patients contacted via text or email to remind them of their appointments without taking the time to call every patient. It definitely saves time for our office staff.

It works behind the scenes - Once I have my options set up, it does what it is supposed to do. It sends out appointment reminders and recalls. It's easy to send out medical records using HIPAA requirements and secure contact with other clinics.

Sometimes is difficult to get a new dental office to accept the secure emails because they have to go in and set up a user name and password to get access to the files. Seems some office don't want to take the time to do this and they call and complain to us. However as this is a HIPAA requirement to send records securely, they don't have a choice. When there have been issues and they can't get in we contact OperaDDS and they contact that office and help them access the records.

Kersten
Clinic Administrator (É.-U.)

OperaDDS is the most complete communication tool I have ever used!

All aspects of communication are in one platform. So simple and easy to use for the entire team. It also ensures patients privacy is protected as no one is yelling down the hallways.

I would love if more offices were using it because we keep receiving non hipaa compliant emails from them

Bryan
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

OperaDDS has been fantastic for increasing case acceptance and making our office more secure!

Commentaires : Increased production, higher patient quality and a much more happy team!

I love the secure forms, and walking into each appointment being able to address the patient's chief complaint without having to have them repeat themselves.

Megan
Treatment Coordinator (É.-U.)

Makes my job less stressful!

New patients love the fact that they can fill out their forms electronically before their appointments. Front office staff love the fact that we don't have to try and decipher the new patients handwriting like on the old paper forms.

It would be nice if the information filled out on the electronic new patient forms would automatically populate into Eagelsoft.

Amy
Treatment Coordinator (É.-U.)

OperaDDS has made our job so much easier!

Pager makes interoffice communication a breeze. I am able to help address patient questions up at the front without having to run around the clinic looking for answers.

It would be really nice if the information that new patients fill out on the electronic forms would automatically populate into Eaglesoft.

Amazing customer service - always available to answer any and all of our questions!

The text/email appointment reminders, which is the main reason we signed up for the software. Hoping to utilize more of the features to their full potential soon.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

The most complete way to provide instant communications in the office that I've ever experienced.

Commentaires : increased office efficiency

Staff is able to communicate to all devices from one screen. OperaDDS is simple and does the task that it is intended to do .

Laura
Dental Hygiene Admin Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great service, issues are handled almost immediately.

Commentaires : Making fewer phone calls as patients can be reminded of their appointments via text or email. Being able to send pt records in a secure manner.

Contacting and response from patients for appointments. Sending records to other dental offices is HIPAA compliant!!

Gayle
manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Opera DDS

Commentaires : Inexpensive, secure way to remain HIPAA compliant.

Ability to quickly and securely send HIPAA protected information to other offices.

Would like to be able to integrate software into my Outlook emails

stan
dentist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

opera

Commentaires : With the present pandemic, opera DDS makes curbside checkin possible without any delays.

The integration was easy. Transition from clip board to electronic was a breeze. Patients cooperate and saves front office time.

I am very pleased so far with the application that I can not think of anything that needs improving.