15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur GMass

En savoir plus sur GMass

Composez votre message comme n'importe quel message Gmail, mais avec la pleine puissance d'un outil d'e-mail marketing.

En savoir plus sur GMass

Avantages :

They will notify you on what's happening to your mail in real time. Lastly is the customer service, which is very great.

Inconvénients :

I just noticed how it was lagging when I attempted to send 1700 within 30 minutes. However, I guess that is my fault for not spacing it out in longer intervals.

GMass - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,7
Service client
4,7
Fonctionnalités
4,7
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,3/10

GMass a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 163 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GMass ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (1 163)

Inna
Inna
CEO
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Biotechnologie, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

the best software ever

5,0 il y a 2 ans
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Nestor
ASSISTANCE (Bénin)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Marketing autrement

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

C'est un logiciel adéquat aux paysagistes et jardiniers les aidant à rationaliser les fonctions administratives. En marketing cela permet d'avoir les meilleurs plans marketing

Inconvénients :

Vu les multiples facettes d'avantages, c'est vrai que les inconvénients ne manquent pas mais très négligeables

Thomas
Gerant (France)
Arts de la scène, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

soft ok mais devient un spam

2,0 il y a 6 mois

Avantages :

Bon soft, pas le plus evident a prendre en main.

Inconvénients :

Gros point négatif sur les emails marketing de gmass. On devient vite la cible de leur propres emails de marketing. On ne peut pas se désinscrire...

Thibault
Thibault
Director (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Une application super pratique pour la prospection. Je recommande vivement !

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

GMASS m'a permis d'envoyer très facilement ma campagne publicitaire. Merci à eux.

Inconvénients :

L'interface n'est pas facile à comprendre au début, mais on s'y fait.

Paul
Paul
President (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

GMass Makes Email Simple

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been very pleased with the flexibility of the GMass tool. Their support is quick to respond. Also, the pricing is beyond reasonable.

Avantages :

I love the simplicity of the GMass tool. I integrate with my database of members to be able to share regular communication at the click of a button.

Inconvénients :

Nothing. It's a simple product that packs a punch.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of a kind

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I enjoy using Gmass, some of the code and logic shown on its UI is something that I enjoy, the automation for sending and splitting campaigns. How can you select the number of emails and triggers.

Avantages :

I like the simplicity of Gmass, how it is focused on personalization, automation and the needs of people sending email campaigns.

Inconvénients :

That it is not a full platform for email marketing but a facilitator.

Allen
Allen
President (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy Campaign Management fior GMail

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

It's a low cost way to send effective and efficient campiangs from inside GMail without all the cutting/pasting

Inconvénients :

it's complicated to startup and use, but it has alot of documentation and videos available to help

Donald
Chief Acquisitions Officer (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Gmass for the startup businessman

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive. Once I understood the basics, it became very easy.

Avantages :

Fast and easy to use. Big help for staying on track.

Inconvénients :

Any product takes a minute for the user to become familiar, and Gmass is no exception.

Britteny
Regional Sales Director (É.-U.)
Animation, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

I love GMass!!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

The personalization and customer support

Inconvénients :

I have nothing bad to say about using Gmass

Shabana
DIRECTOR (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Super quick to setup and ise

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

was easy to use , setup did not take much time

Inconvénients :

so far , all is good , did't find anything unpleasant

Autumn
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Solid Mass Email Solution

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

The program works well with our company Gmail. It has been excellent for sending mass emails out to our clients/potential clients. We love being able to schedule out mail for the future and to check metrics back to see what does well. Excellent service all around.

Inconvénients :

The reporting functions are a bit tedious to use, but manageable once you figure them out. There is no phone number for support and just directs you to a website which can be frustrating when help is needed. It seems a bit pricey compared to other options but works well.

Thomas
CEO (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Quality email marketing solution

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

Easy to set up, easy to use, able to fine tune each campaign

Inconvénients :

no AI integrations as of yet that could generate text and email campaigns, and track/manage them

Kartina
Kartina
Owner (Malaisie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

The best email marketing system

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Gmass has help save me lots of times especially when I am still a one man show. It helps me to follow up as I can set it auto plus the beauty part is that I can see who opens and see the email and those who dont open at all. I love this feature so much as now I know what is the real scenario. Gmass is a true investment of saving time & money

Avantages :

easy to schedule and its goes to client inbox email

Inconvénients :

can add on more follow up after campaign ended. means we can restart back the campaign with follow up email.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

GMASS efficient way to email marketing

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

integrated with Google sheet, easy to use and set up.

Inconvénients :

More feature of tracking and email template

Cara
Director of Growth and Development (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

GMass is AWESOME

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I have had an increase of interviews since using GMass and it has helped tremendously with my recruiting efforts.

Avantages :

I love the automatic responses because I don't have to think about checking in with people who haven't replied back. GMass takes the work out of this step and does it for me.

Inconvénients :

I was having a problem looking like spam because I hire for multiple states and send anywhere from 1000-1500 emails weekly to candidates that have posted their resume to me. If you're not computer savvy you would have trouble figuring out how to change your domain and use the add ons that helps with this area.

Lloyd
Administrator (R.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Email Just Got Simpler!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It's simple to use, and the support that's available is really good. It integrates perfectly with a 3rd party SMTP service, which means I can now send personalised and targeted emails really quickly.

Avantages :

We've had major issues sending membership emails for the fan club we run, and have tried a variety of options that were just not suitable. That all changed when I happened across GMass. Not only is it priced reasonably, it's simple enough to use, and the help and support that's available has improved my options greatly. I'm really happy with the product, and the support on offer. Highly recommended!

Inconvénients :

There is nothing to dislike about GMass, my job just became a lot easier.

Kyriakos
Director (Grèce)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Best tool ever in email marketing

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Email marketing to a big list is powerful. Your emails do not go to spam folders and you have a lot of replies and sellings. I am very satisfied, Value for money

Avantages :

easy installation, integration with Gsuite , Google sheets, Google Drive, Google Contacts, I could install my unsubscribers from Mailchimp and uploaded in GMASS, great documentation, it is amazing. It is time saver, a really powerful tool for any business as you can personalize all the emails of your campaign and also track who opened the email. The numbers of open rate are getting higher! Thank you GMass

Inconvénients :

It needs time to set it up in the beginning for connectinf with Google sheets appropriately and find how to use the red button Gmass. But then it is a piece of cake.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker (Malaisie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The good and the bad

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

It's simple to set up. The directions for setting up a campaign are really simple, and the pricing is also reasonable for people who are just getting started with email marketing. Perfect for cold emailing and delivering customized emails that go straight to inboxes rather than spam drawers. With only one click, we can reach a vast audience. It's beneficial since you can schedule each follow-up ahead of time, and it keeps track of the data you specify.

Inconvénients :

I was utilizing Gmass's free plan, and I just wanted to give you a brief explanation of what they mean by 50 emails each day. It indicates that you can only send 50 emails in a campaign at a time. If you choose it, you will not be able to start the campaign with 1000 emails. So I had to get the unlimited email package. There is no way for me to go back if I fail to choose "use duplicate emails," but apart from that, it's fantastic.

Mina
Jester (É.-U.)
Sports, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Tennis team

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

I organize a large tennis tournament every week and had been using gmail and my Google Contacts to communicate with everyone. All of a sudden all 106 email were bouncing back. I thought it might be due to the large size of the photo attachments so I reduced those and also dropped the number of recipients to under 100. That still did not work. I searched for answers and apparently if just 1 person marks your email as spam, servers will reject all of them. In my research I came across this Chrome add on named GMass. Reviews were great and since I wasn't doing any marketing, I purchased the minimal plan which does everything I need and more. I am beyond satisfied! I can now write and attach actual size photos (so people can print them) without worrying about hearing the dreadful ding, ding, ding, of emails getting blocked and coming back. GMass was very easy to install and has worked perfectly. I haven't needed to contact support but I'm sure help is available. I recommend this product very highly. It has simplified all my group emails and it also keeps everyone unable to "reply all" which is a blessing! I am a very happy customer. Thanks GMass!!

Inconvénients :

No Cons. It is very useful. Definitely helps with not getting bouncing emails. Makes contacting everyone and getting/tracking responses quite easy, even for a novice with mass emailing

karan
Digital Marketing Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

User Friendly tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with GMass has been really positive. It is an incredibly useful tool for managing email campaigns and automating follow-up sequences. It is incredibly user-friendly and makes it easy to automate complex processes. The customer service team is also incredibly helpful, providing quick and thorough responses to any questions I had.

Avantages :

1. Powerful and Flexible: GMass is an extremely powerful and flexible email marketing platform that allows users to create and send personalized emails quickly and easily.2. Easy to Use: GMass is easy to use and requires minimal setup. It has a simple drag-and-drop system to create emails and a variety of options for customizing campaigns.3. Automation: GMass allows users to automate their email campaigns so they can stay in touch with their customers without having to manually send out emails.4. Analytics: GMass provides detailed analytics on the performance of each email campaign so users can see what’s working and what needs to be improved.

Inconvénients :

1. Limited Features: GMass does not have as many features as some other email marketing platforms, so users may find it difficult to create more complex campaigns.2. Cost: GMass is more expensive than some other email marketing services, so it may not be the best option for small businesses with limited budgets.3. Lack of Support: GMass does not offer as much support as some other services, so users may need to rely on their own technical knowledge to troubleshoot any

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant (Malaisie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great additional for email management

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

Gmass is essential for me to managing and personalized email and also for a mass email sender. I can schedule the mass email sending to automatic and set the time for a week worth. The contact list management is also quite good and i can delete the redundant contact list and also the contact list that are not active anymore.

Inconvénients :

User will need to spend some time to learn all the feature and tools within the software, as it will quite confusing to use for a novice user. I would like to see a more extend report for the email that are sent so we can have a better analytics information on the campaign performance.

manzoor
Founder (Inde)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect for bulk email sending and personalization

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

Being a non technical person I would say GMass is the perfect solutions for my needs. The things that helped me a lot were Follow-ups and Personalization. Earlier I used other platforms for my emails sequences, but they were complicated and many of them would end up in either Promotional or Spam. My work usually requires me to send around 350-400 emails a day and thankfully with Gmass the open rates have increased significantly, which resulted in a lot of clients for my business.

Inconvénients :

Everything is fine, but if I had to change somethin it would be that when I save my email in the draft the follow ups disappear and I have create the follow ups again.

Edgar
Edgar
CEO (Argentine)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Plan mass email campaigns that include automatic follow-up emails.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : More leads, more clients. Simple

Avantages :

For our company, GMass is the ideal solution. We can send numerous tailored emails with just a few clicks by using GMass Merge. Schedule Sends let us space out our sends so that we don't bombard our recipients, and Key Email Campaign Reports provide insightful data on the effectiveness of our campaigns. The Email Outreach and Promotions capabilities make it simple to get in touch with fresh leads and clients. GMass's feature guarantees that our emails always appear polished when sent as cold emails.

Inconvénients :

Although the user interface isn't the easiest to use, if you have a little patience, I promise you'll get one of the most powerful features for the greatest price.

Jordan
Jordan
Author (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Avantages :

Gmass has some amazing features, such as: 1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending. 2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click. 3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.

Inconvénients :

GMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks: 1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies 2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.

Dipency
Real Estate Professional (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

GMass Is Your Best Friend!

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Incredible.

Avantages :

As a Real Estate Professional, I send out a ton of emails to many clients. I recently ran into an issue where my account got marked as spam after sending out a bulk email to 800 of my clients to let them know about an investment property. After a couple of days of trying to solve the issue, I ran across GMASS! This application is a godsend. With GMASS, I was finally able to send out my bulk emails with no problems. GMASS was also able to resolve my spam account issue. To my surprise, GMASS also allowed me to personalize each email and set up follow-up reminders so the emails don't seem gimmicky or computer-generated. I can't say enough about this app except that I highly recommend this service to anyone in a career field that deals with an egregious amount of emails! It's a simple installation and easy to use. Well worth the investment. It doesn't get any better than GMASS! Go ahead and sign up and see for yourself!

Inconvénients :

I have absolutely no complaints about this product or its services.

Mohammad Iqbal
Assistant Manager - International Sales (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Perfect emailing tool for a sales and marketing professional

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Using it extensively to send marketing emails, customer updating emails, features, or new releases emails to existing customers. Used by both the sales team and marketing team.

Avantages :

It allows us to send bulk emails and track them. Especially in sales, we are using a tracking feature to see how the prospects are receiving and when the email is opened more.

Inconvénients :

More detailed information or the dashboard would have been given to study the prospect's behavior or to measure marketing performance.