Avis clients sur FACTS

par Carrier Logistics

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur FACTS

We offer solutions that integrate both carrier management and freight broker operations with over 20 essential components to succeed.

En savoir plus sur FACTS

2 avis affichés

Showroom Consultant
Vente en gros, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 12/12/2017

"It is pretty straightforward"

Commentaires: My company uses it across the whole system, and so it's definitely necessary for me to use.

Avantages: I do like that I can see the menus clearly. The commands are repetitive and I have learned a lot of it by heart. There are definitely some parts I haven't utilized yet.

Inconvénients: I wish it was more updated visually, it feels a little bit like an 80s style interface. This is not something that effects how I use the program though!

• Publié le 12/12/2017
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    Sans note
  • Publié le 07/03/2018

"I normally use it to verify loads and provide updates for each of them when they are in transit."

Avantages: What I like the most is that is very easy to use and information is available. When you log in, the software provide a range of options where you can look and go depending on what you are going to work with. It has the posibility to find loads using different methods.

Inconvénients: What I least like about the software is the interface, it looks old and some information cannot be copy and paste on different fields.

• Publié le 07/03/2018