15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Symantec Email Security.cloud

En savoir plus sur Symantec Email Security.cloud

Système de protection contre les menaces et les anti-spam destiné à protéger votre adresse e-mail contre le phishing, les ransomwares et les faux e-mails professionnels.

En savoir plus sur Symantec Email Security.cloud

It was really easy to use it really helped me from receiving spams and viruses it always warns me. I always feels safe using this software no third part can access my things.

Not much to say, everything worked great for me, sometimes it blocked things that they were not harmful but i had no other problems.

Symantec Email Security.cloud - Notes

Symantec Email Security.cloud a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 160 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Symantec Email Security.cloud ?

Julius
Julius
Sales Manager (É.-U.)

Simple, install, and let it do it's job

Commentaires : A cleaner system and useless mail that I don't have to waste my time sifting through.

It really limits the amount of junk that get on your computers. Between email links and cookies, I used to wonder why my computer keeps slowing down. When I run the cleaner it speeds up but with Symantec it filters a lot of the junk.

I try to keep programs that require a lot of memory off my systems unless they are very important. This one is important.

Tracey
Tracey
Digital Media Consultant (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Kept me up to date but for our use a little expensive

Commentaires : Ease of use and nothing to continually maintain myself - it all worked in the background for the most part so that does what we pay software to do - save time and therefore money.

It kept me up to date with the latest threats I needed to be aware of and to protect against. It has a easy to love GUI that is intuitive and lets me navigate where I want to with ease.

It can be a little slow in processing scans but hopefully that is because it is doing an absolutely thorough job and protecting our systems from threats and vulnerabilities.

Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés

Made To Get In Your Way

I guess this software is protecting my computer but I'd never know it by just looking at it. This app is installed by our IT department and heck if I understand how it protects.

I do know, however, that this app bothers you at the wrong time. How? By crashing your computer after completing an important task (and before you've had a chance to save). And if it's supposed to stop me from getting email spam, then I'd put the star rating at zero because I have to deal with spam daily.

Informatique et sécurité réseau, 501–1 000 employés

Best email security product in market

5,0 il y a 3 mois

-ease of installation -ease of use -spam , impersonation ,malwwre detection, -Spf, d Marc characteristics

-false positive and false negative detection is wuite more sometime

Roberth
Roberth
Senior Engineer Network and System (É.-U.)
, 51–200 employés

Good protection against threats

Commentaires : Malware and virus are reduced on our Corporate network to minimum events, may I can see we are protected as expected.

Nice web interface console. Policy and rules changes applies intermediately. Excellent heuristic scan on real time. Virus signature keep constantly updated.

Firewall capabilities works but are simple to define specific rules for programs. Update process of client version on each machine would be better if not require uninstall of previous, it would be more simple.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Director -Client Advocate (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

I use symantec for Business and for Home

Commentaires : ease of use. No hardware or software to maintain everything is just a click away

Symantec is known for its Great protection and stands behind its products. I like that this is a cloud based solution so I didnt have any disc to load or download. Its scalible and will grow as your company grows. I have no hardware to maintain

Its a little pricey. But they say you get what You pay for so? Its a little more expensive then the others but worth it.

Lisandra
Lisandra
Analista (Venezuela)

This software is extremely easy to install on any device and use.

Commentaires : It is an excellent filter to avoid any virus threat that you may encounter while browsing the internet.

What I liked most, is that it is an essential software, it is very necessary to have it on any device. Its platform is extensive and efficient, not only that, it has a catalog for which there is a program for every need. It does not matter if you are a housewife or a CEO, in any case this software is very useful.

Resource planning analyst (R.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Essential

Commentaires : Overall this is a great product that I would recommend to anyone.

The type of software you install and forget about, safe in the knowledge it is working in the background to protect your organisation.

Any issues I've had with this software have been around automatically updating. Sometimes auto updates can impact normal system operation.

Caren
Caren
Principal Attorney/Founder (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 5 001–10 000 employés

Symantec allows me to minimize worry

Once installed, I don't think too much about it - until I get a pop-up or email that triggers the software to warn me about potentially unsafe emails or websites

Nothing much - I've been using this software for about 3 years and have no complaints.

Devon
Devon
IT Technician (Afrique du Sud)
Construction, 51–200 employés

IT engineer review

Commentaires : great security application,huge fan of the Symantec Brand

one of the best products out there. very strict on detection of malicous signatures

Strict console needs to allow an easier way to allow specifed files through without first chopping it for the user

Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

We use Symantec to protect our email server from junk mail and mail threats.

Commentaires : While running in the background of our computers, Symantic provides email security for our organization. In turn, our employees receive peace of mind that each email received is not spam.

We enjoy the fact that this software runs in the background and is not constantly popping up with threats. When issues do arise, the software automatically assists in providing solutions. Additionally, when updates come out they are quick to install.

We least enjoy the fact that this software does not update as often. Not that it doesn't properly do the job, but it makes us wonder why there is not more updates.

Excellent experience with Symantec for filtering the amount of trash that exist on the web.

Commentaires : A cleaner system and useless

It really limits the amount of malicious files and a lot of junk trying to get into the computers. Between email links and cookies, it's great that you automatically delete cookies that make your computer very slow. It is very useful the tool of the cleaner because it allows your computer to go faster, thanks to Symantec for taking charge of filtering that amount of garbage that exist on the web.

Usually very little I use programs that require a high consumption of memory on my computer, for being one of the best anti virus program that I have used in many years is that I keep Symantec on my computer, the space it uses in my computer repay the amount of trash that prevents them from staying on my computer. It is for them that within the high performance program this is very important both at home and in the office.

Jennifer
Chief Deputy Clerk (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Excellent Software

I like that our office never has to worry about the security of our emails! Email Security.cloud is installed on all of our computers and we have never experienced a problem. Excellent product for home or office!

This software is a little expensive but for the security it provides, it's worth every penny!

Effective and Easy Email Security

Spam filtering is very effective, malware remediation has also been effective, responsive customer service when we have questions/issues arise.

The search function seems a bit limited and/or glitchy when we've tried to use it. When it is workign for us it is pretty slow in pulling up the search results.

Lauren
Geriatric Care Manager Certified (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

My IT person put this on my computer and I never have to take care of it. It just works for me!

Commentaires : It keep my computer fresh and clean!

The fact that I never have to tend to anythng as it is always working in the background taking good care of my computer.

There is nothing I can say that is negative about the software since my IT person installed it and it runs on its own. No worries for me!

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

"Great product to protect your email accounts"

The fact that I didn't even need to download the product was great, but I never have to do anything, its always working.

Is this a con? there aren't a lot of updates, so I'm sometimes wondering if its working.then I'm reminded that its all good, no worries for me - YEA!!

Thais
Corporate Financial Analyst (Brésil)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

A great security tool for corporate emails.

Commentaires : A great security tool for corporate emails, it truly meets what it promises by intercepting and alerting you to the majority of the spam and pishings we are accustomed to receiving.

The filter and control settings are easily customizable.

Sometimes emails that are not a threat are quarantined.

Luca
system engineer (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Must be improved

Commentaires : The system works fine.

The security features are quite good. Few false positive

The cynic engine must be improved. Data protection criterias should me increased

Jennifer
Reservations (É.-U.)

Great for businesses

Very well hidden hardly know it's running in the background. Has kept my PC safe for the past 5 years without fail

Pop ups on some sites that do not need to be approved more than once. But other than that no complaints

Arielle
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 201–500 employés

Excellent Security Software

Commentaires : It protects your computer from viruses you may receive through email or junk mail.

I like that it protects you from spam, unauthorized emails and senders you do not know. It also automatically filters out spam mail as soon as it hits your inbox.

The updates can sometimes take a little longer then you would like but overall this is a good solid product.

SANDRA
Corporate Systems Trainer (É.-U.)

Symantec worked well for us

What we liked most about using the Symantec security software, was how efficient it was in weeding out spam and not weeding out important communications.

Richard
boss (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Good

When I use this in the past it was one of the best i used

The price was a bit to high for me that way I did not keep using

Scott
Clerk (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 2–10 employés

standard review

Automatically checks viruses when opening specific pages.

I do not have anything specific that I did not like.

Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

It has a very advanced security and its service is excellent.

Commentaires : Blocks all spam and makes me feel safe.

It is very easy to use, you can open any email and its attachments with the security of not having fraudulent links or attachments with viruses or malware. Help limit the chances that your financial and personal information can be stolen through the Web.

Sometimes it's a bit slow to scan emails and it's not so good for iOS.

Sports, 2–10 employés

Most Respected Name in Security For A Reason

The simplicity of having automated security measures taking care of our email system behind the scenes provides incredible assurance to our staff as we communicate globally with clients and partners. And Symantec customer support has always been outstanding.

Only thing we might see as a "least" would be that there are less costly systems out there that could probably do the job for a firm that is budget conscious.