En savoir plus sur SpamTitan

Filtre antispam leader pour les messageries d'entreprise. Aide à contrôler et à épurer le flux des messages, ainsi qu'à protéger la messagerie contre les e-mails indésirables.

En savoir plus sur SpamTitan

Integration was easy, post sales team ensured all the steps were taken correctly and it is highly effective.

It's lacking intuitiveness of other competitors. Regularly have to phone because a user will start receiving 'unsolicited bulk spam' and their emails get blocked sending out.

SpamTitan - Notes

SpamTitan a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 510 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SpamTitan ?

Nabila
Nabila
Human Resources Manager (Malaisie)
Gestion des investissements, 10 000+ employés

Combating spam email with SpamTitan is very effective

Commentaires : Utilizing SpamTitan as the primary spam-fighting app has proven to be very successful, and it has provided me with more benefits than other more well-known brands. I am very pleased with the price and consider it to be very useful for the price I paid. Whenever I thought about email security, the first thing that comes to mind is SpamTitan.

SpamTitan has a high level of consistency when it comes to preventing spam and malicious communications from reaching my primary inbox. Setting up the specific keyword that I want to be used in the blacklist keyword and the whitelist keyword is quite easy. After setting it up, the procedure is streamlined, and I would not have to keep track of it because it would send me a weekly report.

There have been times that a legitimate email has been blocked and no message has been received to inform me about this practice, resulting in the email remaining in the junk inbox until I manually search and whitelist it. For the first time, adding a domain to the app can be daunting, and I had to seek assistance.

James
President (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

An excellent spam blocker for the price!

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Its been good, but on initial setup it grabbed a lot of good email and marked it as potential spam. Quarantining calmed down after a bit - we use the service with multi-tenants.

Setup was fairly easy and the techs took their time to help us understand the install process.

The 30 day storage aspect is weak as is the ability to read contents and once its been delivered there is no resending. The multi-server cluster setup often requiores making sure searches are on both nodes or you may miss what you're looking for!

Alternatives envisagées : Barracuda Email Security Gateway

Pourquoi choisir SpamTitan : Barracuda was getting difficult to deal with, tech suppport was weakeking and pricing was through the roof.

Logiciel antérieur : Barracuda Email Security Gateway

Pourquoi passer à SpamTitan : Simplified interface, ability to work with multi-tenants - in the cloud control.

Ahmed
IT (Arabie saoudite)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Protect your mail from spam and insecure emails by using spam Titan

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : SpamTitan is considered one of the basic and indispensable programs in protecting e-mail messagesFrom random, annoying and harmful messages, it is characterized by very reasonable prices.

filter inbox from spam, harmful messages

design the app is't in the modern layout

Timothy
Managing Member (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

SpamTitan works great -- until it doesn't

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am spending 30 minutes writing a review in the hope that other people will make a better first selection than we did. Our experience showed us that the product is only marginally reliable and their support is god-awful.

Was easy to implement and, as the title said, it worked great until it did not.

This is a cloud-based product. In early August, the product totally failed. (it was a Friday morning in the US, but dont remember the date as we have moved on to an)other product). Just noticed that we were no longer receiving emails. Rerouted DNS to cut SpamTitan out of the loop and email (unfiltered) started flowing. Contacted Spam Titan and they confirmed that the cloud instance on which we were running was offline for unknown reasons. Our business is 24x7. We ran without Spam Titan on Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday, and Monday. We called for updates, on Friday afternoon, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday. Each time, there were no updates and were told that we would updated by email and by phone if we left our best contact number. Well, that never happened. Interestingly, we were not offered to route through any other web-instances. By late Tuesday, we had already vetted another product and moved our production platform to the new provider. Their support SUCKS. Moreover, I am going through the same goat-ropin' with trying to cancel my subscription. If you call them and make the appropriate selection, you always go to voice-mail (again, no callbacks). If you select "technical support", they have to connect you with Customer Service (one time out of two tries, I got a live CS person and they told me that they would have to connect me with "retention". Again, no one was available but was promised that someone would call me back -- never happened.

tod
Network Engineer (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Spam Titan Rocks

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The deployment went very smooth and customized to our environment very well. Every obstacle we had was dealt with and overcome. The product is way better than other competitors with appliances. We can ramp up a vm and transfer the config in minutes if there is an issue.

It takes a few minutes to get used to the interface and it is hard to find the email log at first.

Alternatives envisagées : Barracuda Email Security Gateway et MimeCast Email Security

Pourquoi choisir SpamTitan : Customer support and pricing

Logiciel antérieur : Barracuda Email Security Gateway

Pourquoi passer à SpamTitan : Pricing

Syazwani
Syazwani
Talent Acquisition Executive (Malaisie)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Protect my emails from vulnerable

Commentaires : Using SpamTitan as my main software to fight spam emails is very effective and more benefit i have seen better then other more popular brand. I am very happy with the pricing and really valuable with what i has paid. When I think about email protection, it is always SpamTitan that pop-up in my mind.

SpamTitan has a very good accuracy in filtering a spam and malicious emails from entering my primary inbox. It is very easy to set up my own keyword that i want to include in the filter keyword and setting up the whitelist keyword. After setting everything up, the process is automated and i don't have to constantly monitoring it as it will sent me report for every-week activity.

There are time that a legit email will be blocked and there are no notification sent to remind me about this activity, and resulting that email stayed in the spam inbox until i have to manually check and whitelist it. Adding domain into the software for the first time can be confusing and i had to ask for a support to fix it.

Matthew
IT Project Manager (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 1 001-5 000 employés

SpamTitan a robust scalable and affordable solution to email filtering

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : There have been fewer false positives and exceptions are much easier to manage within the platform. The business has been able to keep out unwanted emails and handle false positives much quicker than with the competitor's products.

They take a multi-tier approach to filtering email that keeps unwanted emails out.

They provide many ways for users to manage their quarantine, allow lists, and blocklists but it could benefit from a more robust outlook plugin that makes it even simpler.

Alternatives envisagées : Darktrace

Pourquoi choisir SpamTitan : The service is in the cloud increasing our availability. Integrated well with exchange online and on-prem. It allows users to have better control of their spam than competitors' offerings.

Pourquoi passer à SpamTitan : Functionality was the same or better and the price was better.

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
Human Resources Executive (Malaisie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Protect inbox from spam attack with SpamTitan

Combating spam and malicious email is the best to be done with SpamTitan. I can add my own whitelist and blacklist for any keyword that i deem likely to be a spam email or advertising email that i don't want to receive anymore. I will generate the report every week to monitor how many spam email has been blocked.

It will takes some time for a novice user especially a non-technical user to deploying this software and integrating it with their current email provider. It is not a bad thing, but need a more effort on the user side to study more how this software operating and the structure the system.

Habibah
Habibah
Information Technology Support Assistant (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Protect my email from spam attack

Commentaires : Deploying this software in my email system has reduce the risk of me getting attack from spam email and malware. With the increase case of people get attack by ransomware attach with their email, this software will totally protect me from that attack.

Combating spam and malware attack on my email is the biggest feature that SpamTitan has help me with. The email monitoring really work well and will block and notify me if any of the emails show strange behavior or comes from entrusted source.

SpamTitan is quite hard to learn all the feature and tools that comes with it. Some of the notification alert is too strange and i need to constantly referring back to the manual to know the description of the alert.

Ivor
CEO (Croatie)
Musique, 2-10 employés

SpamTitan: A Reliable and Effective Spam Filter Solution

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using SpamTitan for several months now and I am impressed with its effectiveness in filtering spam emails. The software is very easy to set up and the interface is user-friendly. The spam filtering is accurate and it has reduced the number of spam emails that I receive. It also allows for customization of spam filtering options, which is useful to fine-tune the spam filtering to my specific needs.

I did not encounter any major cons while using the software, but I wish it had more advanced reporting options.

Mike
Director of IT and Telecom (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Antispam that is affordable, flexible and powerful

Commentaires : Overall, we are very happy with the product and the customer support. We did have to put some time into this product but now we have a custom-fit solution, with fault-tolerance (two servers at two locations, both locations have both internet and private WAN access to the Exchange server) and we're saving thousands of dollars versus the managed solution we used to use. We can tighten things up if we wish, we have a lot of flexibility with this product. I rate it an excellent value. So much power, flexibility and fault-tolerance, for so little money.

We opted for an on-site appliance (a Linux server really, a VM in our case, but it's just a web-based console as far as configuration goes). Their cloud version is the same product running on their servers and that would relieve you of the work we put in, as I'll describe, but we wouldn't have it any other way. The on-prem version is what we like the most about this "software." We have another VM running at an alternate site, they sync with each other and one can take over if the other is down or unreachable. They also can load-balance. Yes this solution is a little more complex than are previous solution. But it's in the complexity that you get the flexibility. SpamTitan support has helped us tweak the settings based on what we're seeing in the console. Excellent history report shows everything, or you can filter very easily. Unfiltered you can see blocked (and why), quarantined, accepted...everything. If you don't see it, that email did not get to you, and in our experience it has been a Sender issue every time. SpamTitan, with the clustered configuration is less that half the cost of our old solution and we never have to upgrade or replace the "appliance" because it's just a VM, or one of our physical servers, either way, you never face an End of Life "you must upgrade" mandate from SpamTitan. Also - these servers will spool email until they can reach the email server. So if your email server is down or unreachable, you most likely are still getting email.

Well...it does require us to do some of the lifting and I have discovered there was a lot I didn't know about fighting spam. I turned on one block setting and started blocking emails I didn't want to block, okay...turn that off! We had warned all of our employees that we were switching products and to be on the lookout for spam and/or missing emails. Most reports were false, but in some cases there was a problem with the settings and this helped us to tweak the product. Also be aware that you need to use a trusted IP address or your emails may end up in the recipient's spam folder. We just used the IP from our old solution once we ran into this issue. There are certainly other examples, things not working right because we didn't set it up just right (we tend to do things on our own, we learn more that way). Every time we've gotten stuck I have gone to the website and checked their knowledge base. If I didn't find the answer I create a ticket. If you give them a console-generated code they can get into your system and look at your settings. After a month or two I think we have the settings where we want them. However, we keep an eye on the history report, watching for any signs of trouble. The product worked well right out of the box, but now it's really doing a good job, without blocking good emails (yes, some bad emails get through, but it's at least as good as our old expensive managed solution).

Jim
Sr. Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Spam Titan makes it easy to deploy effective affordable spam protection

Commentaires : In my opinion when you work with a smaller company they value their customers more then the large mega companies. With TitanHQ that has turned out to be true thus far. They are willing to go the extra mile for you to help customize and optimize the appliance. All support techs know their job well; you don't have to wait for a script monkey to escalate your case to some one who knows what they are doing, and they have even implement a few of my feature requests.

-Very easy to set up. Can be done in a few hours. -Support is hands down the BEST to deal with. I make many support calls in a year and hate dealing with most companies but when I have an issue and have to contact TitanHQ I assume my issues will be resolved quickly the first time I contact them because it usually is. -Reporting is fantastic

The interface is a bit clunky it probably could use a GUI refresh There are a few settings like RBLs that would be nice to be able to be set per each domain but are global. There are a few common 3rd party commercial RBL's that are not included but make a noticeable difference. Because SpamTitan is so affordable the added cost is not an issue but it would be nice if Titan HQ could license them directly.

Dan
Dan
CEO / CTO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great Product and Easy to Use

Commentaires : SpamTitan has done an excellent job of clearing out the loads of spam we were getting prior to putting the product in place.

After going through a fairly simple setup, SpamTitan just works. It does a great job of stopping most spam and has a small number of false positives. It is also pretty easy to set up notifications on any blocked emails to ensure that proper capture is occurring. One side feature that I really like is using the web interface to see what emails have been allowed through. Using that information, when a client calls and tells us they sent an email that we didn't get, I can immediately look on SpamTitan to see if the email reached our servers at all. This allows me to very quickly determine if an email that never reached us was blocked on by our servers or prior to reaching us at all.

If you change a filter in the web interface to return too many records, the site will sometimes hang. I have sent in questions for support once or twice, and I do get a reply very quickly that the staff will address my question, but I often never get a response after that.

Peter
IT Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 201-500 employés

SpamTitan - a great service for a great price

Commentaires : We had to quickly change spam filtering services due to licensing changes, and some other circumstances. We didn't want to sign a year or longer contract. SpamTitan was highly rated in a number of the forums that I looked at. The pricing was great for what we needed, and it was month to month. When I set it up to test, it worked just as I had hoped. The migration from our previous vendor was painless, and kudos to them that we were able to export things like our allow/block lists. There was a minimum of massaging of those lists to get them into SpamTitan. We did have some snags the first few days, and support was ready and able to get things fixed. There was sufficient follow-up. The experience overall was fantastic.

Easy to implement Great support Month to month, no long term commitment Has all the features I needed Good user interfaces, both admin and general user Little user training required

Support is out of Ireland, so there is often a lag in response Billing has been a bit difficult to sort out, 3rd party billing company Mail logs only kept for about 30 or 45 days, I would like 6 months available

Faburn
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

SpamTitan Cloud Review (after 2 years use)

Commentaires : My company has used the SpamTitan Cloud solution for approximately 2 years without experiencing noticeable technical issues or downtime. I occasionally need to add a white list entry or release emails that are not SPAM. The end users get a daily email to allow them to identify emails caught in their SPAM filter and decide how the application should handle them. The licensing count is not tied to a specific domain which is attractive if you support multiple domains or are an MSP.

- The application is stable and requires little maintenance. - Support is responsive and knowledgeable - Cost is a good value and pricing structure allows for use with multiple domains to maximize licensing. - New email addresses are automatically learned to ease administration and automate licensing needs. - Good reporting - User self maintenance works well.

- Not really an issue for me, but there is no mobile admin client. - Web interface seems dated, which is not a concern of mine, but it could turn off some admins.

Jeffrey
Information Technology Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Good overall product

Spamtitan is easy to use and configure if you have ever dealt with setting up any spam filtering service. It is great in particular for an ISP as it supports individual admins per domain, different authentication by domain and also supports domain groups to be able to group domains together and administer them as a group. It is very flexible in configuration and supports a lot of options. It is also as good as the Barracuda spam filters we have used in the past and is significantly cheaper.

It is not as good as say Google at catching spam. Also, some tweaking needs to be done by contacting support rather than doing it yourself. Support is very responsive though.

Jake
IT Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Works well with O365!

Commentaires : Overall, it took a while to get familiar with the product and understanding all the possibilities that are available to me. I talk with support frequently and I usually get a response pretty quick. Since coming familiar with the product, we've got quiet the setup configured to guarantee a relationship for life. I use it daily and cannot express enough how much headache SpamTitan has saved us from in regards to blocking malicious and virus content from entering into our organization. I'm happy to be a SpamTitan customer and plan to do so for a very long time.

The ability to create as many Content Filter rules that I need with no limits on what I can or cannot block

There are often times I need to review or release an email quickly while on the go. I know in a server setup a mobile app may not be possible, but it is a bit of a pain to have to stop, find login info and fiddle through the tabs on a small screen to view what you need in a fast pace environment.

Bud
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 501-1 000 employés

Very good spam & virus filtering front end

Commentaires : SpamTitan keeps the bulk of junk mail off out internal mail server, offloads the mail trasmission, and provides a 3rd layer of AV scanning (SpamTitam, Mail server, end point all have different AV software)

The interface is very responsive and easy to navigate. Installation was easy; regular updates are provides and also install very easily. Very few false positives.

No facility for custom scoring; mail is either 'good' and passes, or is 'bad' and is rejected. Many spam filtering system have a scoring system so that when particular conditions are met (key words in a subject or msg body, country of origin, time of day, bulk mail status, destination, sending TLD, etc), a cumulative score is created to determine spam status. Would love to have SpamTitan be able to add 'Posible spam' or some such to the subject so the mail server or user filters could pick it up.

Hector
Network Administrator (Canada)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

SpamTitan is Good!

Commentaires : Our biggest benefit I must say is that little peace of mind in case our onsite server goes down our emails will still be deliver as soon the server is restored.. even up to 5 days.

Setup is simple. Don't need much time to understand options or features, Menus and options are easy to navigate and find. When you need support they always answer fast. Is one of those things you setup and just forget about it.

System slows down quite often, nothing serious enough to regret in my case with only 110 email addresses to handle for reports and quarantine. Quarantine alerts/reports timeframes are too long even for the smallest business... I consider this its biggest flaw! as the shortest timeframe is daily. This should improve with a shorter or a programmable option offered globally and/or in a categorized list selectable by user or groups.

Luca
Luca
Senior IT Consultant & Partner (Singapour)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

easy to manage, almost no false positives.

Commentaires : I'm very satisfied with this product. We manage several installation on both single mail server and multi mail server configuration. It is very easy to setup and maintain which makes it a perfect software for production environments.

What I like the most about this software is the fact it is an appliance that can run as a Virtual Machine. It highly simplifies the implementation of the product in any environment or architecture. It is easy to manage any internet domain and all the rules to them related. It supports more mail servers. It makes use of 2 different Anti-Virus to reduce the risk to let Viruses pass the appliance.

the outlook addin or the way for the user to manage their quarantine is not the easiest. it could be managed in a different way, especially for MS Exchange users.

Business Operations Analyst (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Say Goodbye to Spam with SpamTitan

In this day and age, acquiring an anti-spam software is an absolute necessity and not a luxury. I hate having to keep filtering my email and blocking the scammers out there. It can take a lot of time doing that and it’s better to have a software that can help you with that. I found SpamTitan to be ultimate choice and in dealing with this matters. It’s very straightforward and all it does is eliminates spam, protects you from viruses and fraudulent emails. I can spend more time working on my other tasks instead of filtering the spam. SpamTitan is a great investment.

I don’t have any problems with this software. It has made my workload so much easier and I don’t have to worry on any threats. I’m thankful for this software.

YANNICK
IT (Canada)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Reliable Spam Filtering System

Commentaires : SpamTitan does what it is intended to do. It filters a good portion of Malicious and Spam emails from our systems. Support team are knowledgeable and are able to assist in a timely fashion.

• Filters/Blocks 90% of Spam • Uses multiple Spam Filtering Technology • Blacklist/Whitelist can be set Globally and per User • Customization Spam Inbox Report • Has a Scan Summary/Performance Report • Web UI loads quickly • Updates are easy and quick to apply within the UI

• Difficult to improve the filtering technology without creating false positive • Doesn't have a help feature available for each setting • New Spam techniques are difficult to catch immediately • Doesn't have an Artificial Neural Learning Network that learns from identified User/Admin Flagged Spam

Andrew
director (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Spamtitan essential software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : very good, easy to use, wouldn't use anything else

the confidence in viruses and spam not affecting our clients

nothing its fine, the product performs as expected

Designer (Canada)
Design, 201-500 employés

Stop Spam before the user

Commentaires : I have blocked millions of spam email int he last couple of years with spamtitan.

Has great filter to stop all spam. Has really nice quarantines section and can email users to show them emails that been quarantined . Easy to setup like the option to run it on your own server. Can scale it across servers if you need to. Its easy to setup whitelists and blacklists.

You can archive your emails but that not really a big con.

Réponse de l'équipe de TitanHQ

il y a 4 ans

David thanks for the great review. When you have time don't forget to look at our web security layer, WebTitan, and our email archiving solution, ArcTitan. Thanks again for taking the time to give us a good review. It's hugely appreciated by the product team Kind regards, Dryden Dryden Geary, Marketing Director, TitanHQ

Jason
President (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Resolved issues and turned out to be a valuable part of my offerings.

Commentaires : Positive with very respectable technical support.

I count on the protection and support of Spamtitan when it comes to my business and my customers. When it was first used with my hosted mail services, it was during a time when particular crypto-ransomwares were causing significant issues with my customers. Once I switched, problem solved and ironically, it was at that time that only my customers that did not utilize my Spamtitan solution continued to have issues.

The creation of an Microsoft Outlook Add-in module for Spam management would enhance the solution significantly. It has cost me some business as some of Spamtitan's competitors have this in use.