Good but.

William D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: At my VR arcade, every customer would need a waiver signed to play. WaiverElectronic's format is straightforward and easy to use so it helps our process a lot.

Avantages: The fact that we can customize the waiver to our likings and have 1 wavier set up to both accommodate single adult signer or adult signing for minors at the same time. I fairly enjoy the "Set Today" button but customers seem to not notice it. If there's a way to have the waiver to be default to Today's Date and allow customer to edit it otherwise should they wish to, it may be nice.

Inconvénients: The fact that we aren't able to separate minor's first and last names in the app. It defeats the purpose of using the app, which we used to prefer. Now we use the browser version of waiver and it gets laggy at times. Personally, I think the "Click to Sign" box is very self explanatory, but I'm putting this comment here because many signers seem to not understand that still. They'll put their finger in the box and start signing, which seems to make sense as well? So if there's anyway to clarify that language (more than it always does) to help, that may be helpful. Something like "Click for Signature Box" or something.

envoyé par Electronic Works le 06/12/2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your review. The newest version of app supports the separate first and last names for minors. Please update your app to the newest version. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Andy Lee

Great product!

Michelle P.
Business owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It’s nice to have everything electronic and easily accessible.

Avantages: I really like how we were able to costum make it to fit our needs. I also love how it’s electronic and I can send the link to anyone, anywhere and it can be completed.

Inconvénients: We’ve had a few problems when updates were made. We emailed about our concerns. The response time was relatively quick. Our concerns were addressed and fixed within a timely manner.
You have to have exact spelling when searching for names. Sometimes our clients misspell. It would be nice to have it bring up a few more options (names close to the spelling that was input).

Thank you for your suggestion. We will work hard to improve it.

Great, Affordable, Easy-customizable, Waivers!

Abby J.
General Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: WaiverElectronic has allowed me to eliminate 90% of our business's printing. We have saved money and time with this app. It has also given me more options to have clients fill out forms at home and has helped ensure that minors have they parent/guardian fill out a waiver before coming in.

Avantages: Here's what I love about Waiver Electronic:
- It's so easy and fast to create waivers
- It uploads right to Google Drive
- There are printable QR Codes that make it quick and easy for individuals in a large groups to fill out waivers
- You Can Create Unlimited Waivers and variations of the same waiver
- You can put them on your website or use an Ipad at the front desk

Inconvénients: A couple of things I wish they would update: 1) I would like the ability to sort my waivers in the order I want displayed or at least be able to number them or alphabetize. Right now they show up in a random order so it's hard to direct clients to the correct forms 2) I would like the ability to have an "other" option on a multiple choice question and if "other" is selected, I would like the option to have a mandatory field that must be filled in if other is selected.

envoyé par Electronic Works le 28/11/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We will keep working hard to improve our service

Solid Software

Roxanne M.
Salon Owner
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is easy and helps my get all my required forms from clients and not have a bunch of papers everywhere to keep track of!! It’s all on the app
It is easy to make forms also!

Avantages: I love the ease of using the program and having the app on my iPad to have clients fill out the forms. I also like being able to access it on my phone when I’m not in my Salon. Clients think it’s super cool and easy to fill out as well.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to edit and create forms on the app not having to go on to the site to do it.
Also when I add notes to a client I don’t like that it pulls up other people nots at the top. It’s confusing for me. I want just their notes to pop up

Superior to anything else i tried

Ian C.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The back-end user interface, with drag and drop, is such a pleasure to use. Someone with little to no coding knowledge can set up a really professional looking waiver with ease. The support provided is also really good, with rapid response to my emails.

Inconvénients: A little restrictive in terms of its rigidity (A general problem with drag and drop)... but the support crew generally come up with a solution that does the job.

Good software, except very hard to search

Engineering Program Coordinator
Électronique grand public, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: More or less a good experience. GUI could be improved.

Avantages: I was able to customize it the way I wanted.

Inconvénients: Not easily searchable across devices. There is not one place I can see all of my waivers quickly as far as I can tell. Also, age limit is glitchy. SHould be able to sign waiver for ages 5 and up, but sometimes cuts people off even if child is above 5.

Waivers online

Joshua F.
Articles de sport, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Very happy.

Avantages: We use this for our liability waiver for our range. It has made life so much easier to be able to track and store the waivers electronically.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a module to link the info to QuickBooks POS vs 18. We just have to manually load the data weekly, not much of a problem.

envoyé par Electronic Works le 28/11/2018

Chosen over many others!

Jenny J.
Services et installations de loisirs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent. It was easy to set-up, looks great, and offers a lot of options!

Avantages: We went through many electronic waiver systems and selected WaiverElectronic because of it's functionality! We love that it has the option to renew a previously filled out waiver. Our splash page has never worked, despite having reached out to customer service, but we're still happy with the other all software.

Inconvénients: Our splash page has not worked and customer service was not able to solve the problem.

Great for on the Beach Kayak Business

Joshua C.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I run a small kayak business where I have customers sign a waiver before each trip. I love the offline functionality and the peace of mind that the google drive uploads bring. It makes it quick and easy on the beach and provides peace of mind that all the waivers are stored in the cloud.

Inconvénients: I do not like the splash screen where it has me select the correct waiver below. I only have one waiver and wish that it would just automatically load to that one.

Easy setup/access

Mandie K.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, the product and helpful customer service has suited our business needs.

Avantages: The ease of setting up the waiver and accessing them is great

Inconvénients: There must have been an update that limits name searchability on existing waivers, because we have been having a hard time finding the right people within the system to renew their waiver.

Convenient way to store waivers

Kelsey B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My business is operated at the beach, so I love the fact that I can access and store waivers without needing wifi.

Avantages: I like how simple this is to use, and especially love that I don't have to worry about storing thousands of pieces of paper. I use a iPad remotely and I am able to upload the signed waivers once I have wifi.

Inconvénients: The app often freezes when I'm trying to upload the waivers that were signed and stored on my iPad.

WaiverElectronic is a simple, low cost tool that we use everyday.

Corey H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use WaiverElectronic along side paper waivers in the business to accommodate all guests preferences.

Avantages: This software gives online bookings an opportunity to fill out waivers before they arrive and which is great for large groups.

Inconvénients: WaiverElectronic had a google play store app but it doesn't update correctly on the Fire tablets we use. We have to re-download the app every once in a while to make it work correctly.

Easy for Startups

Garrett W.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very affordable and easy for a startup business on a shoe string budget.

Inconvénients: Was not easy to transfer contact information collected and transfer into mail chimp or our booking software.

Ease of use

Carol H.
Business Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I own an escape room and need a waiver signed before guests enter, I also use it to collect email addresses.

Avantages: It's fairly easy to use /intuitive for customers once it's all set up.

Inconvénients: It's not super clear how the content pieces will show to the end user when setting up. I've had to make a few revisions after seeing it from the customer's end which requires a bit of back and forth.

simple

Denise N.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: never has problems. totally customizable

Inconvénients: it seems a little dated! i would maybe revisit the aspect with minor's signing waivers. it's a little weird.

Good value

Nicholas R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy company to work with and reasonably priced

Avantages: Offline capability, no internet at our building and that hasn't been a problem

Inconvénients: Lack of flexibility on form to make it absolutely perfect to my needs

Easy

Publié le 29/11/2018
Nick M.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is simple to use and saves tons of paper. I also like that you can make multiple user accounts.

Inconvénients: I have no complains about the software, it does what it says it will do.

Great Option!

Publié le 02/12/2018
Robert L.
Managing Member
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Client love it and it is easy to use.

Avantages: I really like the ease of use and the great price point.

Inconvénients: There wasn't anything that I would say is a con.

Easy

Dionne M.
Sports Therapist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Haven't had any issues this far therefore a pleasant experience

Avantages: It's easy to use, the app works well. Easy to edit if necessary once the main body work was done.

Inconvénients: The process of typing up the waiver was somewhat hard but that may be for our business' type of waiver and question options

Waiver Electronic Review

Josh Y.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: That it sinks right away. Easy to use for customers.

Inconvénients: Takes a while to load.

Great Value

Dallas H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's great and they are very helpful

Avantages: I like the lower cost of htis service compared to others. I also submitted a request for a change and they made it happen in only a couple days!

Inconvénients: It was not as convnient for finding minor's names, but they fixed it!

Highly recommended

Chad F.

Commentaires: Love it.

Avantages: I own a sporting facility and the ability for parents to sign the waiver before they bring their kids to play is something they really appreciate.

Inconvénients: The section where it asks whether or not you are an adult is a little confusing.

Good electronic waiver. Great customer service

Michelle H.
Art, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it is a great product that helps eliminate paper waivers and keep all your waivers stored for you. I like their pricing model which is based on how many waivers you fill out per month.

Avantages: The customer service was fantastic. If I didn't know how to do something they would answer quickly to help. When I had a request for a new feature they would bring it up at the next meeting and get back to me on when it could be added.

Inconvénients: It is a little bit clunky to create the waivers and sometimes the app would freeze while trying to fill out a new waiver.

Sports Facility Review

Michael B.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of customizing, templates, emailing capability.

Inconvénients: The least avorite aspect was the use of the app.

Great system

Publié le 01/12/2018
Chris B.
Assistant IT administrator
Sports, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall excellent experience. We use waiver electronic to run self service kiosks and print tickets. Its simple, it works, its stable. Doesn't require knowledgeable staff to maintain.

Avantages: Great system. With waiver electronic we were able to move our slow legal process from paper to self service kiosks and improve check out times by a huge increase in time.

Inconvénients: Hardly a con but the website could provide more options and flexibility to customize additional features and better control the waiver app. New updates seem to be improving in time.