Thinq Delivers a Quality Product

David P.
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A great product at a good price.

Avantages: High-quality Software
I talk to a real person who I have a relationship with when I call
Price is always on the low side even though their quality is high

Inconvénients: There are interface elements and design concepts that should be combined differently for ease of conceptualization or clarity of function. To do what we want to do, we have to bounce around the software quite a bit. At a certain point, we will need to code our own interface in order to keep track of our clients if Thinq doesn't organize it better.

envoyé par thinQ le 04/02/2019

Thanks for your review, David. We understand your frustrations working across two platforms and have prioritized their combination in our platform roadmap. Watch for details, thanks for your support and your business.

I have had a great experience with ThinQ. It is very easy to use.

Publié le 13/11/2017
Josh L.
Telecommunications Network Engineer
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to see more past my network. It is very helpful for troubleshooting. I also have more control.

Avantages: Being able to select the carriers I would like to use and make changes as needed are great! It makes my job easier and I am able to do more.

Inconvénients: I would like the diagnostics to be easier. I have UTC on mine but I would prefer if it would let me select my own timezone.

envoyé par thinQ le 04/02/2019

Thanks for your review, Josh. I've sent your comments to our product team, appreciate your insight with the time zone change request. Thanks for your support and your business.

Great company to work with. Can always talk to a real person.

Publié le 13/11/2017
Trent M.
Product Design Engineer
13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Switched to Thinq mainly to have an auto fail over in case my main routing was down.
Their interface is easy to use and straight forward and even thought it wasn't the main reason I switched we are saving money on our in bound and out bound calls too!
With Thinq you are in control of your calls not the other way around.

Inconvénients: The only con I have is the inbound and outbound website are currently not combined and you need two logins but I know they are working on combining them.

envoyé par thinQ le 04/02/2019

Thanks for your review, Trent. We understand your frustrations working across two platforms and have prioritized their combination in our platform roadmap. More to come, but in the meantime thanks for your support and your business.

thinQ allows me to have complete control of my call routing

Publié le 10/11/2017
Shelly M.
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can add numbers and provide service to my clients within minutes!

Avantages: Ease of use and control via the web portal. I can add or remove numbers and control where they are routed. No need to make a call and wait for a change to be made.

Inconvénients: Reporting - there are no details or ease of use for the reporting. We provide numbers for our clients and would like to be able to see the details and costs per number.

envoyé par thinQ le 04/02/2019

Thanks for your review, Shelly. Enhanced reporting is very high on our list of requested platform updates, agreed. Watch for details, thanks for your support and your business!