15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ZoomInfo Sales

Solution basée sur le cloud qui aide les entreprises à améliorer leurs opérations de marketing grâce à la gestion de bases de données, l'affectation des tâches, etc.

En savoir plus sur ZoomInfo Sales

User friendly- Good lead enrichment- Good customer support.

So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

ZoomInfo Sales - Notes

3,8
3,6

ZoomInfo Sales a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 286 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ZoomInfo Sales ?

Max
Max
Contact Center Engineer (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

Commentaires : My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Shubham
Analyst (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 501–1 000 employés

ZoomInfo Data Collection

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall Zoominfo has quite well database which helps you a lot while doing recon on Brands and Executives on any client. But the other side it's to much costlier.

I am using Zoominfo from past 3 year for getting Executive and Brand details and according to me it's doing quite well. You can get all C Level, Directors, President/Vice executive details with there email id and Phone number. For brands you can get all the acquisition and subsidiary list. You can import all data into CSV format which is very useful.

Sometimes many details are missing while doing recon for any client like for brands there recent acquisition are not listed in Zoominfo. Also for Executives many times email ID/Corporate phone numbers are missing which I guess you can get from Othere sources like google search

Mellora
Founder & President (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

If I could only give ZERO Stars! Small business be weary of the vultures here.

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am a minority owned small business start up. Zoominfo promised that I would be provided with quality information for prospect leads for my small business that was seeking prospects with 1-5 employees. Upon signing up for the service, I found that this was NOT the case. The information for this size company is either missing or inaccurate. IN THE FIRST 30 days, I attempted to contact and let them know. The only people who respond is the AR team when they want money. (or after you pay them upon receipt of the invoice, they continue to contact you until their system updates 3 days later...)They did offer upgrades, however, that just proves they are NOT considering what I am saying. Their product is NOT for my size prospect, it isn't as promised. Attempted to get them to honor their quality guarantee. When they FINALLY put me into contact with their legal dept, they use their crafty legal terms to sneak in and make it impossible for them to be at fault. There is no recourse or anything you can do. Basically if you sign up for their product, regardless if it is as they promised, you are stuck with the USELESS product and have to pay for it.I DO NOT recommend this for any small business. This is a SCAM! They only care about making their sales numbers and profits, not if their product is actually usable for their small business client.

The sales person who signed me up was very nice. He told me all about the product and how it can help me. Absolutely NOTHING after that. The entire experience has been horrid. I found out later that the information I was told by that "friendly" sales person were deceitful. They will say or do whatever it takes to make their sales quotas and get you to buy.

Customer service is terrible. They are non responsive (except for AR to get your money), and LIE. The contract "guarantee" isn't one at all due to how it is written. Their legal department are sheisters and have made it so that the NEVER have to honor their product actually providing the information as promised.

Iyer
Iyer
National Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501–1 000 employés

The absolute best prospecting tool - find any lead's contact info!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I will never stop using zoominfo, as long as I continue sales pursuits. It is the single most important tool I have besides knocking doors, and cold calling.

The amount of information, phone numbers, emails, job info, company info, and news you can get on one prospect in under a minute. The contact information is usually 90% accurate.

Some entries have no information on them, doesn't have the best CRM features, and the price is a bit high.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

Commentaires : Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Impressive amount of data for a lot of different usages

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : ZoomInfo provides an astonishing range of data that will fit a lot of use cases, from lead generation to customer experience management. We were able to deliver all the lists of companies and contacts we needed and to refresh our own database efficiently with accurate information.

- The range of data available is amazing - The accuracy level is pretty high - The platform is really easy to learn and use

- The tool is quite expensive, even if the future will tell us if the ratio price/value is as good as we thought - Some UX minor issues can be corrected to deliver an even better experience - Integration with CRM can be easier to set up

Florence
Florence
VP Marketing (R.-U.)

Good for your outbound SDRs

Commentaires : Good experience, CSM and AE always helpful. Will likely continue using Zoominfo in the future.

Easy to build lists and export across to Salesforce. In North America, the contact quality has turned out to be pretty good. Websights has also been interesting to gain insights on non converting companies on our website.

Sometimes the UX around searches vs lists is a bit tricky when you compare it to other modern prospecting products. This workflow could be a bit more seamless, and I'd love better connectivity to platforms like Slack to enable our SDRs to receive notifications a bit more proactively.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Cognism

Pourquoi passer à ZoomInfo Sales : Better contact quality in NA (according to peers)/.

Casey
Vice President (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

ZOOM AS A LEADER

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I enjoyed it but I will stay with Seamless AI for our company.

Easy to use, accurate information, integrates with current systems..

The cost is outrageous. Seamless AI has the same info for half the cost.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Seamless.AI

Pourquoi passer à ZoomInfo Sales : I did not choose Zoominfo, I am staying with current Seamless AI

Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Great Catalog/Communication Product

Commentaires : This product has dramatically transformed our companies "attacking" process of sales. Would recommend to anyone needing lead generations.

ZoomInfo is a life saver for those sales/cold-calling individuals that have a hard time reaching their targets. It implements numbers/emails so you can have your targets direct line, and is very useful in following up and striking conversations between managers, employees, or potential targets in a company.

Sometimes it can have ambiguous or outdated information and it makes it difficult to track down exactly the person you're looking for.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : InsideView , LeadGenius et LeadIQ

Pourquoi passer à ZoomInfo Sales : ZoomInfo we felt had the most bang for our buck and had the largest pool of lead generations after the free trial periods.

Tristan
Editorial Researcher (R.-U.)
Édition, 11–50 employés

Initiative yet Advanced

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive, as I said it’s essential to my working life and I couldn’t imagine doing my job without it

It’s essential to my day to day as an editorial researcher. I simply could not do my job without it.

Tricky to say. I would probably credit any issues I have with it to my own ignorance

Julia
Account Executive (É.-U.)

One of my fave tools

I don't know what I would do without Zoom. This came up at our company conference. A necessity for remote work.

Zero qualms. I used to experience some issues with recordings, but they seemed to have fixed that as I haven't experienced that in months now.

Christian
Business Solutions Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Regular User

Commentaires : The primary business challenge being solved is around uncovering new business logos to promote our services. The platform has also assisted in cleaning the data we already have in Salesforce.

The platform has been a major contributor to developing new prospects that fit our ICP guidelines, including revenue, employee count, and technology infrastructure. It has also assisted me in collecting as much information for prospecting new contacts within an organization. Integrating with Salesforce was incredibly straight forward, and I personally like the chrome extension. It allows me to look up a contact in Zoom without having to leave a LinkedIn profile.

One of the key issues I have noticed is the level of accuracy with the data shared on a particular contact. In many cases, the contact would no longer be with an organization associated with ZoomInfo. There have been instances where the contact may have left the company more than a year ago, and ZoomInfo still doesn't have the updated information. The level of detail in the data is incredible, but it's less accurate than what I remember when I first started using the platform.

Asif
Sales and Marketing Director (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201–500 employés

Review for Zoominfo - Good idea of it but inaccurate data

Commentaires : We wanted a prospecting tool that helps us in finding new contacts that might be interested in our products/services. The tool has helped us in designing personas and then getting data out for lead generation activities.

I would say it is very easy to use when it comes to the best thing about ZoomInfo. The intent tools are great and help in finding out up to 6 topics per account. The UX are good. The chrome extension is good that helps in visiting any website and finding out the contacts within that company.

The data that we have been getting is inaccurate, we have contacted Zoominfo a few times and they said that they check data every 6 months, in 6 months people do change jobs which results in high bounces. Secondly, it is very expensive, whereas competitors offer great pricing (Cognism, etc). I mean the idea of it is really great but in reality, it is not the most recommended tool.

Casey
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

$60K for lists they will make you delete once your term is over. Very crafty tricks in the contract.

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I feel like I was robbed. I paid $60K for sub-par contact lists that I don't get to keep. I was under the impression when I signed up as a licensee, that I was purchasing the contact lists and they were ultimately going to be property of my company, since we paid for them. There is an element of misdirection in the 3yr agreement. The actual document that you sign doesn't contain any language pertaining to the licensee being required to destroy all contact lists purchased through the fee agreement, instead there is link in the document, which takes you to a completely different site and legal document, where it lays out the requirements for the licensee to destroy all lists after the term of service. You will not own the lists for which you just paid $60K. RIP-OFF!

Ease of use was probably the only thing I liked about ZoomInfo.

Aside from the sleezy misdirection and deliberately misleading sales tactics used to get you signed on as a user, I found the data itself to be stale and often completely wrong. Titles, Companies, emails, numbers, etc.,....were often incorrect, and this of course led to quite a few embarrassing communications with would be prospects. When incorrect information is identified, there's no-one to whom you can report it. All along you're wondering how much more of this data, you just spent $60K on is actually correct.

Almodyr
Data Analyst (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

Zoominfo personal review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've had a good overall experience with ZoomInfo SalesOS. The platform offers a lot of helpful features and insights and is simple to use. By streamlining our sales procedures and automating a lot of our operations, it has allowed us to boost our sales productivity. ZoomInfo has also provided exceptional customer service and technical assistance. They are always willing to assist us with any queries or problems we may have.

I loved ZoomInfo's user-friendly layout and the vast amount of searchable data. The ability to focus searches on particular parameters, such as location, job title, and industry, was also fantastic. It was also very beneficial that I discovered the contact details to be correct and current.

The fact the ZoomInfo is not user-friendly and can be challenging to navigate, especially for those who are unfamiliar with database search engines, was the aspect I disliked the least. The search results may also be cluttered and not necessarily contain the most up to date information.

Sadia Gohar
Sales and Marketing specialist (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201–500 employés

ZoomInfo, a great lead generation tool , could improve a bit better

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, it is a decent lead generation tool, but it can improve. There are many other tools that do the same as zoominfo. It is a good tool for some industries except pharmaceutical and clinical trial industries.

1. It is very easy to use2. Great interface with many features3. Excellent buyer intent data 4. Good integrations for import/export data

1. Very expensive2. Data gets verified every 6 months (We get many bounces)3. Support is gone once the contract is signed (Beware of auto renewals - they will take you to court if you don't pay after auto-renewal)

Saurabh
Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Excellent tool for Data Enrichment and growth

Commentaires : We have managed to increase our contact database by 30% since we started using ZoomInfo. We have also managed to discover new companies in our target market to prospect to and have managed to enrich our existing data with some critical data points like Industry, Segment, Job role etc.

The amount of data points available for each Company and contact in large allowing us to segment and enrich data in different ways. Zoominfo also has a huge database of companies and contacts which aids in contact discovery and growth in the contact database. The google chrome extension is also very helpful to quickly search for a prospect on the go and the UI is very user friendly.

Their Salesforce integration seems very clunky. You cannot sync data to Salesforce unless you use up your allocated credits which is a problem. Data enrichment should occur in the background and not take up credits in my opinion.

Mark
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

Zoominfo

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been good and customer service has been helpful

This is the best data content software in the industry. Easy to use and look data up

The software is very expensive. You pretty much get what you pay for

Best Lead gen tool !

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Zoominfo is a must-have if you are on SMB or Enterprise sales, the extension is very easy to find the details in a single click.

Accurate and validated data. Email IDs and contact details are very accurate and help in prospecting and sales engagement.

I didn't find anything negative with the product.

Lynn
President (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Zoominfo: Price/Value Relationship Not There

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We tried it for two years and decided it was not worth the money.

The platform is relatively easy-to-use. The contact information provided is generally accurate.

The system is pricey for what you get. The intent indication is not that good.

Joram
Joram
Research & Data Associate (Maurice)
Services d'information, 201–500 employés

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

Commentaires : if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

Vishal
Business Development Executive (Inde)
Recrutement, 51–200 employés

One place for all the info needed to devolop the business

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The main problem that Zoominfo has solved for me is "getting contact info for my daily targeted leads."

I can easily find my leads(point of contact) with a huge choice of filters. I can also get their contact info from here including business email, business phone number, supplement email, mobile number, and headquarter number.I can also export my leads in form of Excel which saves a lot of time. It has all the features you require to finish your sales target.Also, there is its chrome extension.

Although it is better than other platforms still sometimes it gives the wrong contact info. And I will suggest an improvement that should be updated as the user's LinkedIn profile.

Roselin
Lead Development Representative (Inde)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

A user-friendly tool for daily sales data

Commentaires : On a whole, Zoominfo SalesOS is the perfect tool for day-to-day sales research. Right from prospecting companies as per our industry, revenue, and size targets to looking up prospects' contact details and LinkedIn, ZI did not disappoint me. There are integrations like Hubspot & Salesforce that work well with our ZI account. Dashboards and charts enhance the data presentation and help make better ICP evaluation & prospecting decisions. Like any other tool, it has a few shortcomings as well. But I'm sure it'll get better in the days to come.

The ease of use has to be the best part about Zoominfo. There is nothing complicated or difficult to understand about its features and functionalities. The tool can be navigated well through different sections and sub-sections.

Some details are not up-to-date. For example, some companies' revenue, headquarters, employee list and such details are either wrong or old or missing.

Katherine
Senior Marketing Manager (Philippines)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

A massive volume of data for a wide range of applications.

5,0 l’année dernière

The incredible selection of data that is available is remarkable, and its precision is very impressive.

I didn't like how ZoomInfo is unfriendly and difficult to use, especially for those new with database search engines. Search results may also be congested and include out-of-date information.

Reunaldo
Reunaldo
Senior Data Analyst (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

ZoomInfo SalesOS: Review

5,0 l’année dernière

I liked the ease and the customizable features that Zoominfo SalesOS offers. The ability to quickly set up custom dashboards and reports for my team was especially helpful, as it allowed us to quickly gain insights into our sales performance.

The least I liked about ZoomInfo SalesOS was the lack of customization options. The platform provided limited customization options and did not offer enough control for us to customize our data or workflow to meet our specific needs.