Avis clients sur Outgrow

4,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur Outgrow

Permet aux chargés de marketing de créer aisément calculatrices, recommandations et quiz pour mieux acquérir et qualifier les contacts et interagir avec eux.

En savoir plus sur Outgrow

149 avis affichés

Steven O.
Web Developer
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/07/2020

"Powerful Interactive Forms, Quizzes, Surveys + more"

Commentaires: Can't say enough good things, I wish I had found them earlier.

Avantages: That you are able to build + customize interactive content and tools to gather information in an engaging way based on your use case is what makes Outgrow great.

Inconvénients: I'm not normally this guy, but there's really nothing to dislike.

• Publié le 15/07/2020
Jason N.
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2020

"Its super flexible"

Commentaires: They've been great. The support team probably know be by name now ;-)

Avantages: It was the only quiz platform that could do a combination of product recommendation and personality outcomes in a combined quiz. The support was unbelievable to make this work for me.

Inconvénients: Nothing that I have discovered to date. Its been a pretty seamless experience.

• Publié le 21/08/2020
Julia B.
Marketing Automation Manager
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/09/2020

"Nimble way to integrate calculators and quizzes with Marketo."

Commentaires: It's a little bit of a learning curve, but their support team is AWESOME. They are always helping me find novel solutions to problems I have (I am not very technical, but they are!).

Avantages: Outgrow offers a variety of out of the box, but still customizable quizzes, numerical calculators and surveys you can create that will push data easily to marketo.

Inconvénients: Not all features are included when you buy, which you don't always know upfront. We had to add on a couple of features as needed, but for someone who doesn't need all the features, this may actually be a benefit.

• Publié le 28/09/2020
Ale R.
Editor
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2018

"Amazing calculator but the pricing is wrong"

Commentaires: I bought unlimited, with template club and they start removing features they promises and the template club never delivery. They promise 1 new template every month, they give you 1 new premade quizz from a old template... Like i say, the problem is the template are not very customisable so you are insanly limited The support is good and helpfull, but founder miss manage the app and they really dont care the customers. The app have so many limitation is not worth the pricing. I do suggest try other solution, you can get better result for less money

Avantages: Outgrow is a good solution for make interactive calculator, quizzes and test. - Easy to use
- Easy to implement
- nice support
- Insight are really good
But...

Inconvénients: The big problem with outgrow is there not a editor design like other similar tool (like brandquiz) so you depends on templates... and well for access the templates you have to pay or get premium packages so, you are stuck with 3 -5basic design.(even with template club) Im on the template club and is really bad, and also they dont delivery what they promise. Overall outgrow is a good tool but is not sense the pricing. Is like buying microsoft word, and have to pay more for use bold or italic. - Very expensive
- They lock most all features
- very basic templates
- not very editable or customisable
- Ui sometimes is bugged and work slow
- So Many limitation is non sense
- 70% of interface is an upsell
Also they change the pricing and the tiers, so the costumer keep losing features Overall is a good tool but not worth the money Hope they make a clear pricing and tier once for all

• Publié le 30/08/2018
Patrik L.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"The most powerful suite of lead generation tools"

Commentaires: Enjoying more efficient lead generation. Initial interception of data where I collect key information at the first point of contact before ever having to interact with potential customers. They simply interact with the embedded quiz, calculator, form or chat bot and provide the information which is asked for. This have prompted a lot quicker turnaround in terms of quotes or general information. It doesn't hurt that the quizzes, calculators, forms and chat bots are nicely designed and can be customized to fit the brand or design or website which adds to a richer user experience when potential customers visit the website or webshop.

Avantages: Great UI when it comes to building forms, quizzes etc. Very good customer support who has been very quick to resolve any issues I've encountered over the past 12+ months. The uptime of the embedded content on site have an uptime that is close to 100%. There was one incident where the embedded chat pop up form did not load properly, which was solved within hours after contact their technical department.

Inconvénients: No complaints really, overall very happy with the Outgrow product and all it's tools. The price is a little steep if you only have a small company but I believe it's worth it due to the flexibility and customization of the different forms, quizzes, calculators and chat bots. Would be good if there was some sort of validation of the embedded content, as to notify if an embedded form is displaying properly or not.

• Publié le 21/07/2020
Natasha P.
Post-doctoral Fellow
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 26/08/2020

"Helpful, accommodating, and responsive"

Commentaires: It was a pleasure working with Outgrow. Every team member I interacted with was helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable. As a company they are incredibly responsive-- my queries were responded to in less than their promised 5 minutes. I also appreciated how supportive they were in resolving any confusion I had working on my calculator app. Due to them, I can now provide an interactive reference for users to quickly calculate the arithmetic sentence starting point and plea adjusted sentences aiding with consistency and transparency in the judicial process. We are setting it up to help the judicial and lawyer communities first, and later on plan to expand the audience to other beneficiaries.

Avantages: I liked its user-friendly interface best

Inconvénients: Only one person can work on it at a time

Cynthia P.
Marketing
Études de marché, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 01/07/2020

"#1 Platform for Creating Incredible Quizzes and Surveys"

Commentaires: We are using it to market for our platform. We trust Outgrow to give us the best results. And the tracking info/data feature is amazing!

Avantages: They have so many features that make any quiz look professional and fun. The staff are always ready to answer any and all questions and even create custom codes for special requests! All of my friends taking the quiz think it looks so cool, and we are currently using it for our business because we know of all the available platforms, there are none as powerful as Outgrow.

Inconvénients: Honestly, nothing! Everything is so good. In the future it would be nice if there were more decorating options, but it's not needed.

• Publié le 01/07/2020
John G.
Managing Partner
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 10/07/2020

"Powerful personalized content creator"

Commentaires: Outgrow allowed me to create very individualized content that creates engagement that keeps our visitor onpage and interacting.

Avantages: Outgrow has been an excellent tool to create content that get's people interested in the content and then
participate in their unique outcome and relative to others. It is a form of personalization that
just works. The tool is easy to use and support is terrific. There are a multitude of designs and
formats that will allow you to create just about any kind of survey, quiz or calculator.

Inconvénients: It does so many things that I needed to just learn a few aspects, implement then learn more and implement more.

• Publié le 10/07/2020
Manzer R.
COO
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés

"Creating a Lead Magnet"

Commentaires: I found the support I received from Outgrow outstanding. This is a key tool in attracting leads from our web site, social media campaigns and marketing emails and because it integrates into our CRM, the end-to-end work flow is automated. We will be creating an additional 3 quizzes.

Avantages: I looked at 2 other quiz software and found Outgrow came the closest to my requirements.
1. The attractive templates, ease of use and intuitive
2. Feature-rich especially the logic jumps and conditional messaging
3. Choice to third party software to integrate to
4. Outstanding Helpdesk

Inconvénients: I would recommend the following be improved:
1. The integration to 3rd party software needs to be simplified for a non-technical user
2. The formula tool in conditional messaging is advanced but needs some expertise to setup. I used the excellent Help desk for assistance.
3. Easier formatting of wording instead of the html editor.

Michelle C.
Global Marketing Director
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/10/2020

"Best Marketing Tool in 2020"

Commentaires: Their customer service is phenomenal. they answer super fast and are willing to help me out no matter what

Avantages: Outgrow makes capturing leads so much easier. All the quizzes and calculators are beautifully designed so they easily match any type of website whether I'm marketing a service or product.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a showcase where you can see the best performing outgrow examples in each industry. Would be kinda cool!

• Publié le 20/10/2020
Dave R.
Growth Hacker
  • Publié le 09/07/2018

"Great tool for online calculators!"

Commentaires: I work for a Carsharing company and we use Outgrow to easily make calculation tools where people can quickly see if a shared car is beneficial for them. They are super easy to make, and can be duplicated and modified within minutes. This allows us to scale our company more efficiently. Our company is relatively small, so every euro has to be spend wisely. The Freelance package offers enough for us to do exactly what we want to do with our calculations. I've done some research into alternatives, and I find that the competition is not on the same level. I recommend this software to anyone that wants make basic or advanced calculation tools for their website within a few hours. The reason for the 10/10 is that the one time I got stuck within Outgrow, there helpdesk was able to fix it within a few hours. The calculator wasn't displaying properly and I don't have the technical know-how to resolve the issue myself, but with the support of Outgrow I got it up and running the same day.

Avantages: Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them. Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company. Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

Inconvénients: I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult. Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

• Publié le 09/07/2018
Jeff P.
  • Publié le 21/12/2017

"The results are like magic!"

Commentaires: The best lead generation system on the market.

Avantages: As a person who knows inbound marketing, I was quite stunned when I began using Outgrow about 10 months ago. During that time it has helped me creating stunning calls to action that bring in the leads. It has literally generated 100's of leads for my clients. Outgrow has become my #1 lead generation tool as a professional inbound marketer. It is easy to use, and the program guides you through the process of creating an interactive lead form that is not only super appealing, but it works! It's like magic --- the leads arrive! My clients thank me for their marketing results. The credit is due to Outgrow! Also, the customer support at Outgrow is fabulous. They really care about helping you succeed with the service.

Inconvénients: Outgrow is a very robust program and it has a lot of features. I do wish that on the Essential Plan that I could send more data other than contact information through Zapier, to programs like Google Analytics, Pipedrive, as well as send custom email notifications. I also wish there was a way to remove the Outgrow branding other than having to purchase the Business Plan. Those are my two big wishes, but they are not deal breakers. I am a fan of Outgrow.

• Publié le 21/12/2017
Gregg R.
Marketing Consultant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 05/07/2018

"Outgrow has helped me generate more leads at a lower cost per lead than other lead generation tools."

Commentaires: I was able to generate more leads, at a lower cost per lead, and do a better job of qualifying leads prior to follow up.

Avantages: I use Outgrow to help clients generate highly qualified leads. Outgrow quizzes are one of the most successful "lead magnets" I've ever used because the conversion rates are very high AND it has the added benefit of qualifying leads before the business spends time and resources following up. As the lead goes through the quiz, they leave valuable demographic and psychographic information that enables us to tailor our offers to their specific needs and wants. Very few leads will fill out an extended form that will capture this information, but they do complete an extended quiz because it's fun and there's the promise of gaining value at the end. You can't get this type of intel and interactivity when you're offering an ebook or video course. I highly recommend Outgrow to anyone seeking a lead generation tool that qualifies leads and aids in the sales process.

Inconvénients: If I have any complaint, it's that it's not a Wordpress plugin. You can embed an Outgrow quiz on a wordpress page, but I think it would be powerful to use it as a plugin and publish pages directly onto a wordpress site without embed codes or iframes

Miguel T.
CopyWriter
  • Publié le 20/10/2017

"Pretty Nice APP with all the bells and Whistles"

Commentaires: a 15% bump on conversions

Avantages: I am using Outgrow to segment my visitors and customers so I can deliver RELEVANT content in a dynamic way that works intuitively according to behavior. Calculators or quizzes do just that! it brings information in a FUN interactive way and as a result Customers and Visitors spend more time on my site. For Visitors I can use the quizzes for lead generation, again I am able to deliver relevant content and send hm to a funnel that better suits their needs. For Customers and Students and I find out what they would like to learn next and create new relevant courses,
Its pretty simple to create those calculators and quizzes and embed them on your site or you can use a custom domain and have them host them for you. You can also use your own logo which is a nice tough.
Last but not least... The support was on point and helped me every step of the way.

Inconvénients: I Use an Off Brand Email Marketing Tool and they don't connect to it BUT support showed me how to use it with Zapier and a Webhook.

• Publié le 20/10/2017
Tristin R.
Co-Founder
  • Publié le 25/10/2017

"Powerful, Beautiful, Intuitive"

Commentaires: -Beautiful lead magnets that impress my customers, build trust, and establish expert authority.
-Powerful "premium" calculators that customers will pay to access.
-Flexible and intuitive app that saves me hours and hundreds or thousands of dollars on development.
-Freedom from complex coding that was previously necessary for these calculators.
-Quizzes that can be used in digital course administration to aid the learning process and enhance the student experience.

Avantages: Outgrow is best thought of as a very powerful calculator. Imagine a very intelligent person sitting across from you with a computer asking questions, calculating results, and feeding the results back to you in an easy-to-understand form. Outgrow is all of that and more. The best part about Outgrow is that it is equally useful for beginners and advanced users alike. You can get started creating simple calculators and quizzes in no time. You can make those calculators and quizzes gorgeous with little effort. You can do it in less than 15 minutes. But it doesn't stop there. The advanced calculation features allow you to design highly complex apps without needing to do any coding. The possibilities for lead magnets and premium products are infinite and exciting.

Inconvénients: Very little to complain about. The pricing structure can be a little complex, so make sure you know exactly which features you need before purchasing a plan. Otherwise I can't think of anything I don't like about Outgrow.

• Publié le 25/10/2017
Nick A.
Managing Director
Services financiers
  • Publié le 25/06/2018

"Fantastic product for creating fast quizzes with logic"

Commentaires: We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%.
We've also been able to use the integrations to push our leads directly into SalesForce.
Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Avantages: We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%.
Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Inconvénients: It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz.

• Publié le 25/06/2018
Sys. Integ. Analyst, Sr.
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 20/12/2017

"Top Notch Calculator Creation Program. It can calculate way more than numbers. Check it out!!"

Avantages: It is easy to get started. You can start from scratch and build your calculator, getting assistance from the Tutorials OR you can use a template that is closely related to your topic. I used it to create a product cost estimate calculator, where you are able to choose which product(s) you would like and whether you want a monthly or a yearly subscription and at the end, it spits out a cost estimate. The program is called a Calculator, but it can calculate much more than just numbers. You could calculate whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert based on a series of questions that you assign a percentage of Introvert or Extrovert and at the end it calculates the percentages assigned and outputs whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert. It is up to your imagination what calculation can be done.

Inconvénients: At times you can get lost in the logic of your calculations. Such as if the user selects this option what is the value that is returned is it a percentage, a number, an Item, the outputs, and variables are endless.

• Publié le 20/12/2017
Michael O.
Web Developer
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2017

"I am very pleased, it is difficult to find anything to build custom online calculators ."

Commentaires: It allows me to create extremely custom applications for my clients. This really sets me apart from my competition!

Avantages: OutGrow is a very useful service. In my opinion there is nothing else like it. It give you the ability to build not only unique interactive lead magnets but also very useful tools that people will seek out and use over and over.
It can be used very intuitively, especially when you need to build something quickly using the available templates but if you need more customization the depth is there as well. Outgrow offers a lot of features and options to build a large variety of different kinds of lead magnets. I really like the fact that I can upload my own images directly to the software. It also has many ways that the end use can input information, these range from sliding scales to dropdowns just to name a few. The app is very polished and creates a very high quality and high value look and feel to it's calculators and surveys.

Inconvénients: I would like to see an expanded selection of templates, but the one that are available are very good.

• Publié le 06/12/2017
Gen G.
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/08/2019

"My secret weapon for all Lead Generation Campaigns"

Commentaires: From amazing chat support to great looking and excellent performing quizzes and chatbots I am so glad I've found this product.

Avantages: I loved the templates, design and functionality, They weren't boring stuffy templates like previous products I had used. Chat support is second to none I am so impressed with how chat support are there every step of the way. I was also making quizzes within 5 mins so easy adoption is great. When I did get stuck I was able to chat and get it sorted on the spot. The results I have received have been amazing for my facebook campaigns and landing pages for clients. Outgrow was recommend highly by a big name in lead generation and I was not disappointed. I would highy recommend Outgrow for all those looking to increase engagement and lower lead price.

Inconvénients: The higher tier packages are out of my price range but I have made do with essentials and with the results I'm getting more than justify the cost.

• Publié le 14/08/2019
Kelly-anne H.
Creative Director
  • Publié le 05/07/2018

"My client is thrilled with the outcome"

Commentaires: Increased and better qualified leads!

Avantages: I implemented a simple quiz on a client site rebuild job (tour company). On the old site which had a contact form 7 questionnaire, my clients were lucky to get one or two leads - and about 50% of those were basically unqualified. Since the new site went live with an Outgrow quiz, my clients are averaging one to two leas A DAY and very well qualified.
I need to tweak the questions to better qualify the leads, but we are off to a flying start.

Inconvénients: Analytics interface is a bit basic - I'd like to be able to sort the columns. That said, the system is worth every cent.

Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter
E-learning
  • Publié le 17/10/2017

"Lead Generation for the next generation"

Avantages: We implemented Outgrow to give our students and customers more value in a more interactive way. Sure, it is not for free. But are you giving away your most valued ideas and tools, which are providing even more opportunities for other business? You won't. I love the fact that I can create interactive content for our followers, such as our calculators or quizzes. I then can use those information for the lead generation and create well suited email funnels for the marketing. It is a win-win situation for our business and our customers.
Moreover you can easily implement those calculators and quizzes to your website and use the custom design option to implement your own logos for example.
Besides the software I can recommend the helpful support!
Overall: I am a happy customer and we implemented all our funnels with Outgrow to get more leads and more happy customers.

Inconvénients: I found a missing option, where a link was redirecting to another tab instead of staying on the same page, but the support could help us immediately and will implement this option in the next update.

• Publié le 17/10/2017
Robert P.
  • Publié le 09/01/2018

"Easy, Effective, Interactive Content"

Commentaires: Outgrow has enabled us to provide interactive content for client who previously didn't have access to the technology. Helping them standout from competitors.

Avantages: We've been using Outgrow to create interactive content for a range of clients. It's a great tool for creating interesting ways to add leads to the top of the funnel, whilst staying away from the overused free PDF guides, etc. The content builder is very easy to use, but extremely powerful. The scoring logic is really useful, especially the "if most answers are A, give the outcome X". There are a number of potential integrations, including to the most popular email marketing systems. The native integration with Active Campaign was perfect for our clients.

Inconvénients: The recently launched library of examples has really filled a gap - previously it was sometimes difficult to see how you could use the many features, or where to start with a specific industry, but the examples have made that much easier.

• Publié le 09/01/2018
Angie N.
Web Designer
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2019

"Outgrow has been a great investment for my business. Great product and amazing support."

Commentaires: Outgrow is a full featured survey, quiz and calculator platform. I use it in my business for clients wishing to create a product match quiz and also for customer qualification. It is easy to use and the Jump logic gives it an edge over many competitors.

Avantages: - Outgrow offers a full system. They have a great range of quiz types / calculators etc.
- Outgrow has great customer support. Support is available via chat and they are very helpful.
- Outgrow have a great range of templates to make the process of building your quiz even faster
- The interface is very easy to navigate and easy to use.

Inconvénients: - To be able to use all features, the software is quite expensive
- I'd like to see more features available on the first two pricing tiers
- I think it would be better on lower tiers to have more features, but keep the view rate / participant rate lower. Otherwise it is a bit hard to know the value of these features.

• Publié le 10/03/2019
Brian C.
Founder & CEO
    Sans note
  • Publié le 03/05/2018

"Lead Generating Machine"

Avantages: We use outgrow to build ROI calculators for SEO and paid search management. The tool is amazing! It's easy to set up and built for lead gen. The UI provides answers in real-time when the user enters or changes the data. This is one of our favorite tools to generate leads and close deals. Talk about ROI, Outgrow walks the talk!!

Inconvénients: Calculations are limited on the basic plan. You can't remove branding on the basic plan. No option to undo changes made after last publish.

• Publié le 03/05/2018
Nathan W.
Blockchain Consultant
  • Publié le 13/12/2017

"Helped us close leads into paying customers."

Avantages: Outgrow is spectacular. I own a blockchain software company, Macroscape, and we face the same problem that a lot of other companies face: scalability. We have a lot of different customers who want to ask us the same questions over and over again. Plus, other companies we work with have that problem. So we bought Outgrow, and it has helped our clients close more deals, and even we close more deals. One of our clients, a bike company, has had 3200 visits and 1144 leads since they went live 6 months ago. That's a 36% conversion rate! Being a blockchain company means we have to answer a lot of the same questions, and qualify our leads. Outgrow helps us do just that, and we've been able to convert a lot of leads into paying clients. The Outgrow team has been extremely helpful and responsive to all my questions. They have been right there on intercom helping me and my team customize their work. I suggest mapping out your quiz on paper, so it will be easier for you to transfer it to Outgrow. It's really easy to implement their code on your site, and across your social media platforms, which is important because your can close clients from across your channels.

Inconvénients: I don't have any complaints. I think a future integration should have more AI capabilities built into it.

• Publié le 13/12/2017