Great Product and Team

Evan K.
Operations Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We're looking to engage with customers via SMS in several ways and have found Textline to be the best product. Every year, I do an audit and review the product and other products, and Textline offers the most robust platform for our sales, customer service, and operational needs. Textline has been extremely open to feedback and suggestions and have been wonderful to work with when looking for solutions and have become more critical as I plan long term.

Avantages: I've been using Textline through its various iterations and versions for the past 2.5 years and have found the product easy and great to use. We have used it for both inbound and outbound purposes and have seen a healthy level and adoption from both our users and from our customers. Throughout our organization, we've seen interest from different managers and management groups, especially due to the great disposition system, metrics, and the flexibility added in with automations and shortcuts.

Inconvénients: There haven't been any aspects we haven't liked -- there are features we didn't know we'd need/use and the Textline team has amazing in communicating new features.

Great solution for texting users from within Zendesk

Publié le 24/06/2019
Sean W.
Director of Technology
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We chose Textline primarily for its Zendesk integration. With the Zendesk integration, there's a Textline window in the right sidebar of each Zendesk ticket. That makes it easy for our customer service reps to send and receive texts with our customers. We also use the API to automate some text communications with our customers, and Textline's support is helpful with figuring out the best way to use the API to your particular scenario. In our case, they provided us information on an undocumented feature that improved how our text automation and Zendesk work together.

Inconvénients: If you're trying to text from multiple phone numbers, the Zendesk integration won't always show the most recent text conversation with the customer.

Recruiter using Textline - LOVE the service!!

Publié le 22/06/2019
Jeff K.
English US ‎(English US)‎
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I am very pleased with Textline. I have been using them for about a year and I love it! I am making more money because of them and I highly recommend there product

Avantages: Our clients and candidates often prefer texting over email and voice calls
Is a powerful texting software with business features
The features we use include scheduled messages and reminders, SMS announcements, Zapier integration, etc.
We are recruiting / staffing business for manufacturing and its a great way to communicate with candidates and clients when they are on the manufacturing floor as its often too loud to speak with them.
Customer service is great - had some minor issues but they solved them very quickly

Inconvénients: nothing that I can think of. I am very pleased with there software and have nothing bad to say about them

Amazing Product

Publié le 05/08/2019
Amanda C.
Customer Support
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great solution to opening another form of communication with customers.

Avantages: Support team is extremely responsive and open to feedback. Software is easy to use and makes communicating with customers fast and effective.

Inconvénients: For our company and usage we did not have any cons. Any issues we ran into the Textline team was able to help with a solution or they integrated functions that solved problems!

Awesome product

Publié le 16/07/2019
Danny R.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, very positive. I list a few cons, but the frankly, it would be a mistake to switch to a cheaper option. I really am a fan and recommend it to my customers.

Avantages: the UI is really a time saver. We send out text sequences to service our retail customers. the saved templates are my favorite feature. super fast support.

Inconvénients: it can get pricey really quickly. It can feel like you are nickel and dimed, but the product is far superior than any i have used. i don't like having to text about support, but they are fast.

Better way to provide customer satisfaction!

Publié le 18/06/2019
Sheilah M.
Customer Happiness
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Textline as a messaging tool helps us to be more efficient in resolving issues related to our task. It is the quickest way we can reach out or respond to our customers since we can draft auto responses or shortcuts. Aside from it being a user friendly tool, it also has features we can utilize to make personalized messages like emojis.

Avantages: The quick communication with customers paves way for immediate resolution providing great interaction and satisfaction.

Inconvénients: We still do not have anything negative to say about this.

Textline 10/10

Publié le 15/05/2019
Tyler M.
BDC Manager
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: ease of use, all clients in one organized place, multiple phone numbers available, everyone can see the conversation, alleviates miscommunication

Inconvénients: constantly change the interface so it can be confusing to adapt to momentarily, but other than that its great.

Fantastic Product

Publié le 07/08/2019
Jonathan A.
Founder/CEO/President
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Really liked the customer service, ease of use, and team implementation. The text line​ team made it easy to work with them and I look forward to using it more in the future!

Inconvénients: None really! The product​ they made worked for our purposes really well and we didnt really have a negative experience​ at all.

Excellently designed tool with powerful tools and flexible integration

Publié le 22/05/2019
Connor T.
Customer Experience Analyst
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I loved the built-in analytics. I needed the excellent integration with Zendesk. I looked forward to reaching out to their support team because they always offered wonderful great information and a wonderful attitude.

Inconvénients: I didn't have any real dislikes, it is such a well-rounded software platform.

Easy to use!

Publié le 22/07/2019
Jeanette P.
Sales Operations
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Working with textline has been great thus far. Our reps use it daily and the features have allowed us to be more efficient as a team.

Avantages: It's super easy to roll out to the team and the support staff is so speedy with responses.

Inconvénients: I feel like we aren't using the software as well as we could be but that's on us!

Textline Review

Publié le 04/12/2018
Asya E.
Financial Services
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Being able to send otu group messages, reminders and/or events to a large amount of people at one time.

Inconvénients: I did not find anything that I did not like about this product as of yet.

Amazing for my customers

Publié le 09/10/2018
Lorie T.
Boutique owner
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love textline and I’ve recommended to so many !

Avantages: Easy of use and love the interface. Syncs with Shopify if you have the higher plan. My customers feel connected with us and we can get quicker responses versus emails from our customers

Inconvénients: The bottom plan doesn’t let you sync with Shopify

Looking Foward....

Publié le 02/07/2019
Jim K.
Photographie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: More organized customer flow, accurate responses, improved business visibility. I can best describe this service as "Incredible".

Avantages: Ease of use, ability to see all messages, assign messages, and customer support

Inconvénients: Some outdated videos while helpful, should be updated with the current interface.

Good Internal Messaging Software

Publié le 11/12/2017
Bedir A.
Logistics and Software
Support client

Avantages: We use this as a primary form of communication with our assets. The search function is smart and is very useful when looking through multiple converstaions.

Allowed us to bring an MVP to market so easily

Publié le 27/06/2019
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Avantages: ease of use
functionality
multiple​-device access

Inconvénients: not available... had nothing but positive experience