15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Zoho SalesIQ

En savoir plus sur Zoho SalesIQ

Un outil d'engagement client tout-en-un avec chat en direct, suivi des visiteurs du site Web et capacités d'analyse.

En savoir plus sur Zoho SalesIQ

Very cheap (especially when factored in as part of Zoho One). Chatbot functionality (they're a little tricky to code, but once you have it down, they're easy to set up).

Lastly, after the chat is over, a copy of the chat is emailed to the customer but it says "powered by zoho sales iq" at the bottom which ruins the effect here.

Zoho SalesIQ - Notes

Zoho SalesIQ a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 94 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho SalesIQ ?

Pedro
Pedro
CEO (Portugal)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

An awesome solution for all our business needs

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Equipped with a comprehensive suite of applications that cater to every business requirement. The platform is user-friendly, making both design and development tasks straightforward.

Not all applications are well-integrated for seamless collaboration. There are restrictions on account-level settings and structures.

Ed
Studio Owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

Great visitor tracker and front-end communication for my site visitors

5,0 il y a 5 mois

The live chat is fantastic and critical for quick deals when customers are most primed to book. They feel great about getting instant answers or directions around the site. They feel they are being attended to and cared for. Further, with Zobot chatbot set up, I can also delegate answering quite a few questions about my policies and experience. It can also be connected to my Facebook business page inbox and Instagram DM! This saves me a ton of time! With some effort and intelligence on my side, I can also track or even identify the repeated visitors, see what interests them the most, and assess how likely they are to close a deal. Lastly, all that info is integrated into Zoho CRM for an overall picture of my clients.

Sometimes, the chatbot isn't as smart, answering wrong questions despite extensive training (using business terms) on my side. Next, live chat may mess up the names in CRM for the recognized leads/contacts. Lastly, some of the user/device data seen during the live visit disappears after the visit. I wish there were more control over the data that is collected but remains untapped by the admin.

Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001–5 000 employés

Zoho Chat

Commentaires : Seamless chat service for our customer service and sales agents.

Ease of implementation and ease of use. Very little coding needed to add to existing website. Customers can get outside office hours email.

The customer support is severely lacking. Will schedule video calls and then send emails 3 minutes after the initial start time stating they can't join because they are too busy.

Divaldo
CEO (Angola)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Excelent software for online support

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Excelente and powerful tool that helped me improve my customer engagement and sales. Excelent Live chat, Chatbot, Visitor tracking excelent feature.

As I use different tools from Zoho, the only downside is that each tool has its own price and makes the set of tools quite expensive.

Mario
Owner (Allemagne)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Sales IQ is real time website engagement

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It runs all the time. If you would cut it off my website, there would be missing a very important part that helps to analyze the content. And easy to use for visitors.

You can see what visitors do on your website and you can get in contact with them to bring information or help

To use the full potential (and this is gigantic) of Sales IQ, who have to do a lot of homework (learning, practice)

Peter
Peter
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Huge Bang for Your Buck (Get on the Chatbot Bandwagon!)

Commentaires : We use it every day. I love the tracking it gives our digital marketing efforts. We're in the process of rolling the chatbot out on our site and it works great. It took us a little bit of doing to figure out, but we're extremely pleased.

Very cheap (especially when factored in as part of Zoho One) Chatbot functionality (they're a little tricky to code, but once you have it down, they're easy to set up) Integration with CRM + Desk is glorious Mobile app works great, so I can always respond to chats wherever I am

I wish that chatbot development was a little easier. Still, it's absolutely worth it!

Kevin
Product manager (R.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good tool integrated in the Zoho suite

4,0 l’année dernière

Easy to integrate. Good that it's connected to the CRM part and there are lots of customizations possible inside.

The chat window is not very customizable and reporting is not easy to manipulate.

Rahul
Rahul
Manager (Inde)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A product what makes customers smile and connect

Commentaires : Best in class product. Tracking leads, handling chats manually, using bot is very simple and easy. Amazing product. Recommend to all.

We are using it since more than 3 years now. They have improved a lots and many things are beta versions. Chat bot is an amazing thing, we can build on no code solution. Pre build reports are value add

Customer support should be improved. We may not require all the time. But this has to taken care.

Gerardo
Gerardo
Product Manager (Mexique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

A good tool for attend your leads

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We catch all the end customer's requirements no matter the hour or day when they make contact.

We can integrate it with any chatbot that supports webhook integration. In that way we can increase the options to communicate with our end customers and that's not necessary make the contact within operational hours, the end customer can write at 10:00 pm and the chatbot will answer the questions and notify us regarding that requirement with all customer's data (phone, company, product, etc.).

The native chatbot (ZIA) works only in english but must of our end customers speak spanish, then we need to pay an external chatbot license.

Murat
CEO (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Great platform for great price

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great, easy to use, easy to setup platform.

Live monitoring ob mobile, apple tv and desktop clients.

ChatGPT integration is not great and expensive.

Neil
Sales Consultant (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2–10 employés

Intuitive interface and a great way to generate customer leads

Commentaires : In today's business, monitoring website visit has been increasingly important in improving business brand image, helping achieving more efficient business operation and understanding potential customers. Being able to monitor what web page customers look at also makes our marketing and technical support team more efficient. Marketing team can gather data and find our most popular products while technical support team can increase efficiency by uploading the most commonly asked technical questions.

Sales IQ has been great for my business. It has an intuitive interface and it is a great way for me to generate leads and acquire potential customers. Sales IQ gives live status of our customers so we know what website page they are reading and what products they are interested in. By knowing this information, it makes our sales team more efficient in assisting customers with their specific needs.

This may not be the issue of Sales IQ but internet issue. A few of our international customers had trouble using the live chat consistently, but this might be the issue of their internet instead of Sales IQ platform.

Atulinda
camera operator (Ouganda)
Divertissement, 501–1 000 employés

customer engagement tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use the software to offer quality customer support services to my clients

The ability to append knowledgebase into the footer of the chat widget makes it easy for the client to access the support articles easier and this saves on the volume of chat, you can as well make calls directly to the clients using the tool for a quicker resolution

The tool is okay and works better according to our expectations and goals, only it is expensive to use and does have a ticketing system, you will have to purchase zoho desk in case you need to have the ticketing system of which does not integrate currently meaning you have to use it separately from other apps

Anthony
Agent/Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Best CRM Money can buy

Commentaires : No issues to date. Never had any major problems. Best CRM out there for the price

I think price wise its the best option. Has all the functionality one could ask for. They've partnered with all the top business functionality companies out there to sync up nicely.

It was a bit difficult for a novice user to setup but their customer service team is good at helping you out.

Nelson
Business developer (Portugal)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Direct chat with people on the website

Commentaires : Quite good. have had some good leads from using the live chat bot

It allows me to know who is on our website, for how long, if they are recurrent visitors, etc

the ID of the visitors only is known if they are processed on the CRM

William
webmaster (Panama)

Knowing more about your visits

I recently started using this application and it turned out to be wonderful. Compared with another, I feel much more dynamic and better way to interact with the visitor. Try it, you will not regret it.

We should have a general control panel to be able to administer all these magnificent zoho applications. All from a single dashboard.

Design graphique, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Great tool to convert customers!!

The tool allow you to track customer visits to your website as well as converting new prospects. Making it easy for customers to chat with you will definitely make this worthwhile!!

Hardly any negatives with this tool! It easily connects with other Zoho Apps as well, making it great to track KPIs.

Mario
Webmaster (Panama)

Identifying my visits

Zoho Salesiq allows me to know who is on my site, I can identify those who return and realize if they are investigating my business or are interested in doing business.

I think the cost should be for user packages, maybe that will help improve the purchase of small companies.

Brandon
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Easy to use tool that provides useful information

Commentaires : Website and visitor behavior tracking, chat feature, and automated alerts.

The tool is easy to customize with different timer parameters and settings to best track the visitors on your site. Lead scoring is easy to setup and track.

The ZOHO products are harder to connect than is necessary. When setting everything up, you'll want a good road map from the beginning because it can become very tedious to make changes to your system once everything is in motion.

priya
priya
marketing manager (Inde)

Good application to answer client queries through a live chat and keep track on website visitors.

We can easily embed zoho sales iq widget in our site and interact with our live visitors. Through Zoho sales iq panel we can keep track on our site visitors, we can check information about the browser they are using to browse our site, duration they are staying on our site etc.Overall its a good software.

This is a good software. The only issue with this is sometimes the chat session initiated by the visitor does not properly show on user screen. Like the option of accept chat sometimes cause issue rest all things are good with this software.

Recrutement, 201–500 employés

Perfect for Webite Chat

Commentaires : If you are looking for a simple chat box to put on your website for ease of the user, it works great. Easy to implement that portion. Not so sold on their customer service.

We implemented Zoho to add chat to our website. We tried out the paid version with the bot, but was a little complicated to set up so went to the free version. It fulfills the need and never crashes.

It would be great if the bot was a little easier to set up. When I asked customer service about helping they wanted to recommend me to their help page and never really would help me themselves.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Great customer service!

Customer service was exceptional. I am very pleased with the response time when I presented my issue.

I would have liked to receive more notifications of renewal and perhaps once my account went silent (no activity) for a long period, it would have been great to receive a phone call at the business to inform the correct parties of the paid platform that went without use.

Elvis
webmaster (Panama)

Identify your visitors

With Zoho Salesiq I can identify my visitors and potential clients of my website. It helps me improve the quality of my service.

I would like the price to be a little more flexible, considering that there are small companies that would like to implement these types of services to grow

Kary
Insurance Broker (Panama)

Provide a better service

It is a complement to our vision. It allows us to provide a better service since we can identify our visitors and additional allows us to improve our informative content.

I would like to implement goals for the visitor. Daily, monthly even yearly goals would be interesting.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Great Live Chat!

SalesIQ is definitely one of the best live chat product you can find on the market right now. It is a powerful tool to build a great multi-channel system (especially using with Zoho CRM).

It would be great to improve chat logging and task conversion. It's OK, but it would be great if to improve them a bit.

Jill
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Ok chat platform

Commentaires : I have been using this software for less than 6 months. It is fairly basic and does what you would expect it to do for a low price. There are really no frills for the basic version that we use.

It offers a nice way to communicate with customers that are on our website

It was difficult to setup. Also - I would say that the way it physically looks on our website, it does not appear trustworthy. We have gotten feedback that it looks like you would be communicating with someone overseas - rather than here in our office in the US.