Avis clients sur tawk.to

En savoir plus sur tawk.to

Outil de chat pour contacter vos clients via une application mobile ou sur votre site web. Il prend en charge l'historique de chat et les analyses de performances.

En savoir plus sur tawk.to

Just like if you were talking to any other business in online chat. You are notified very quickly as well when someone is ready to chat, or needs further assistance.

Sometimes, we had issues with notifications not popping up properly, and our clients missed a chat or two because of that, but it seems that issue was fixed recently.

tawk.to - Notes

tawk.to a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 274 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé tawk.to ?

Pascual
Pascual
Project Manager (Panama)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Tawk.to, a messaging application that allows you to monitor and chat with your site visitors under a

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very easy to register as a client of the tool, a simple integration process for mobile APP and maintenance tasks that allow detailed customization based on our needs and business rules.

Tawk.to has a fairly complete interactive panel for the client and allows us to provide valuable information about visitors, in chats and page views, through graphs and historical analysis. It also integrates with different third-party applications and platforms such as WordPress, which is widely used by most implementations.

I think that the price factor is important, and possibly tawk.to should reduce the prices a bit as new platforms appear on the market every day so it is important to stay competitive. On the other hand I am not sure if the implementation of this platform could create a feeling of slowing down the site, so we must test this a little more in detail.

SDE (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best live chat software and there is no upfront cost!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It’s a great service that I would happily recommend to anyone looking to support their website visitors better. The live chat market is good overall, but Tawk.to is pushing what is expected out of services like this. We currently use Tawk.to on multiple sites, all managed and controlled by 1 Tawk.to account. The fact that Tawk.to can offers so much for free is astonishing.

Easy setup in multiple environments. We are currently hosting the plugin from a WordPress site, JavaScript + JQuery site, and a ReactJS site. All are being managed using the same Tawk.to the dashboard. From within the dashboard or mobile app you can build scripts and custom knowledge base articles that are super helpful when answering the same question for multiple clients. The ability to hire live agents as needed is such an amazing feature.

Although they offer the base function of Tawk.to for free, their add-ons for removing branding and Video + Voice + Screensharing is way overpriced. I wish they would offer some of the site's other features as paid add-ons and drop the price to remove branding and screen sharing. Having a better À la carte system for features would be nice.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées :

Very good for someone who's just starting out

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : For startups who want to test products on website they may use tawk.to for analyzing the engagement on particular page as tawk.to provide you with live tracking facility for free.

Tawk.to is very easy to install or integrate into website and its completely free with most important features that you require while chatting with user.

Dashboard design is little complex even they have changed it now but still a new user need to spend a day to learn things.

Imran
Imran
Team Coordinator (Bangladesh)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best free live chat tool out there

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Tawk.to served me very well despite being free it's feature loaded

tawk.to is completely free without any extra pro plugins, and does it job very well

Setting up for the first time seemed a little complicated

Lekha
Digital Marketing Specialist (Émirats arabes unis)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Best software for real-time chat

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It is basic software all need if your business is in a budding stage. Pretty easy to use, with no complex workaround so anyone can learn the process in little time. I am very happy with the product.

Being in an e-commerce business, we will always get customer chats. Tawkto helped us a lot in meeting the customers' needs on time. We never missed a chat as we received prompt notifications when anyone opened the chat window and start chatting. Tawkto mobile app helps you be online even on the go.

It was a pretty basic software that meets the requirements of a small business. As the business grows I think it would need more tweaks so multi-user interaction will be possible. When we add more users it's difficult in assigning tickets and checking analytics.

Dayle
Developer (R.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

An excellent choice!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have really have anything negative to say about the software. It does exactly as it is suppose to and more. The list of features you can use on both the free and paid version is great!

The software is easy to setup, and gives you a whole new level of customer/supplier interaction. A requirement in my opinion.

It can be quite confusing when setting it up on a Wordpress multi-store.

Goran
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Tawk.to is great and fairly priced

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, we were happy with all the Tawk.to features. I would recommend it but getting the notifications fixed to work all the time is important. 4 out of 5 stars.

Tawk.to software provided us with exactly what we needed. The most used feature was the live chat option. It allowed for multiple team members to chat simultaneously.

The notifications were really inconsistent. Sometimes they wouldn't show up on phone/desktop and if you aren't monitoring it, you will miss some of the conversations.

Itunu
Customer service (Nigeria)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Best live chat software so far

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Tawk.to is an amazing tool for live chat, it enable me to save chat templates and use it conveniently when answering the same questions for multiple customers. It allow our customers to reach out to us easily and faster without having to send email or even call us.

It is very easy to set up and understand, it has all the features I need, it also give the leverage of another agent to whisper some clue about what the customer want. That is a plus for me.

The only problem I experienced with tawk.to is the moment you are not active on that page after a while it log you out or you even miss a chat and I have to keep refreshing the page to ensure I do not miss any chat.

Manu
Owner (Inde)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Very nice platform for live chat

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Its free. Many features for interacting with the website visitors.

Their branding in free version. Rest all is good.

Indira
Indira
Manager (Kenya)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Inexpensive Chat Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The software is effective in capturing chats, recording visitor history, and offers massive analytical data.

Tawk.to is user-friendly and easy to install and use. It's cheap. you can start using it without paying anything.

Quite hard to install on sites that are built on Sitepad website builder.

Boris
Manager (Croatie)

Impressive and free

Commentaires : We use tawk.to as our main recommendation to clients who need a good chat system for their website. The customization options are great, the implementation is easy, and it is all free. We have successfully doubled customer conversions on some of our projects just using tawk.to and their beautiful chat popup. Our clients like the ability to track the customers actions on the website - it is easy to upsell once you know how the visitors were browsing your website, and it is much easier to answer questions about products when you know where the visitor is from and which product page they are on right now. All in all, a very useful tool I can very highly recommend!

Tawk.to has all the features of a fully paid software while being completely free. They allow for easy integration into any kind of a website and offer a fully fleshed out experience on par with any other paid-for solution.

Antonio
Owner (Croatie)

Alternatives envisagées :

The best free chat option to integrate with your website

Commentaires : I started using tawk.to as my go to solution for all the clients that needed a chat system. I used it first for an Icelandic tourist company that suddenly had many new visits on their website. Tawk.to actually increased conversion tenfold. Later I used it in a myriad of projects, in Iceland and Croatia, and they all had increased revenue just by providing a chat box on their website. Of course, the wonderful people answering all the questions also had to do with the success of the cases, but I still believe that tawk.to's beautiful design and easy to use interface are the champions of the story.

Tawk.to promised to be free forever, and they kept their promise. I used them on and off for projects for the last 6 years and every time they delivered an even more polished product with tons of options that would satisfy anyone.

I can't think of anything I dislike or think tawk.to has to improve. It is easy to use and extremely simple to integrate to your existing website.

QALINA
QALINA
Corporate Financial Controller (Azerbaïdjan)
Biens de consommation, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Tawk to for live support

Commentaires : Tawk.to helped us to serve our customers online. Moreover, it helped us to track the number of visitors and their location.

Tawk.to has got many advantages for live support. For example, it shows information about the visitor. You can track the user's country location, how many times they joined your webpage, users' activity on the webpage where they clicked so on. Moreover, during the chatting with the visitor the tawk.to shows you what are they going to write you on the chat window before they send the message. Daily, monthly reporting features are great to know the interest of your webpage. For the free trial, you can register 3 support agents.

I do not have special concerns about the software even with the pricing. But one problem there was simply I can not decide whether it is the problem of G Suite or Tawk.to. The thing is when we offline sender should be able to receive the inquiry to our email which is in G Suite. However, we could not direct the Tawk.to inquiry to usual G Mail but not to the G Suite that was really strange. Besides everything is fine.

George Rex
George Rex
Co-founder & CAO (Nigeria)

A Flexible Chat Option

Commentaires : Take was helpful to me, considering the fact that it was available for free, since I was trying out lots of options then. I was happy with them as long as I used it.

I was looking for a quick and easy live chat support software to integrate into my WordPress site, and I saw the flexibility, ease of use and the quick-to-setup procedure of tawk. The fact that I could chat directly and render realtime support to users from my WordPress backend was also another important feature I applaud the makers of this software.

The software didn't have a clean user-friendly interface, which was a big turn off somewhat. I like software and applications to have beautiful material designs that will keep users engaged, whether frontend or backend.

Bill
Bill
President (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

No-cost way to increase customer satisfaction? Who wouldn't want this?

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We have been able to increase our "real world" presence on our web site, offering support and sales guidance to users when they need it most -- when they actually have a question. The low-footprint, web-based solution is very easy to install and quite easy to use (in most areas), and it provides visibility into the efficacy of our web pages and sites.

With a short script include into our web site and a simple desktop application to install, we have instant visibility into who is currently trolling out web site (and from where), and our customers have instant access to a simple chat solution right from any of our web pages. In the age of instant gratification, we are able to answer questions instantly for customers and turn them from browsers into buyers. We also have the ability to provide after-purchase support, which extends the reach of this system.

There are some oddities in the desktop UI that get annoying from time to time. For example, if you are monitoring two web sites and happen to miss a chat request from one site, the interface doesn't show you that missed call -- unless you happen to have that web site selected. The result is that a user question may have been posted that you don't see for days, which makes you look unresponsive at times.

Umair
Manager (Pakistan)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Best and Professional Live Chat Software

Commentaires : My overall experience with tawk.to is really awesome because I am using this as a WordPress plugin. Because of my company website, we developed through WordPress, therefore, we have installed a tawk.to Plugin. Me and my team members are using this platform, we always chat with our coming customers using this Plugin. We are very happy because we have increased a number of customers.

If you are searching for a Free live chat software, then tawk.to is really awesome. The setup is really easy, just copy a javascript code line and paste in the HTML of your website. If you are using the WordPress content management system, then you can also install a tawk.to plugin and if you are using Joomla then there is also an extension available of tawk.to. The dashboard is really simple to use, where you can see your user's details. You can start chatting with your website customers and users. You can also invite members of your team.

Everything is perfect because we can monitor our website visitors in real-time. We can chat and discuss with them about our products, which we are offering on our websites. It's free and without ads. So according to my point of view, every feature of tawk.to is awesome. Only the dashboard should be easier for beginners. All other things and features are really fabulous.

Erik
Director of Technology (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

add customer service chat to your website for free

Our organization uses a website to allows members to do various things like register for events. Sometimes, people have run into trouble or questions while trying to do something. Now, there's a little box in the corner that allows them to start a chat session with me so I can help them out. It has come in really handy and been a huge time saver for myself and our members. This exceeded expectations for a free program. It automatically turns on and off at set times of the day and has an auto-reply if I don't respond right away, in case I forget to turn it off when I step away from my desk. It made me really wonder - why is this free? As the saying goes, if you're not paying for the product than you are the product. So, I'm usually a little leery about free software. There are no ads besides their own discreet branding. They do have some nice add-ons you can purchase: removing their branding, hiring live agents, and video and screen sharing. That makes me feel better about embedding a free product into my website - seeing how they make their money, even if it's not from me.

I really can't think of any valid cons.

Sales Manager (Pologne)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It is a great tool when you are starting your business!

4,0 il y a 2 mois

I used it for a long time under the free version, which does the job. It helped me to increase my sales and to upgrade the user experience, and support.

It happens from time to time, that the solution is crashing, it shows multiple empty visitors, or you are unable to see the chat history. The availability is my main concern. I decided to switch to premium service when my business was more mature. I recommend the service for the initial building of the sales funnel and customer support, when you have limited funding.

Jamil
Jamil
Chief Accountant (Azerbaïdjan)

Tawk.to for tracking solutions

Commentaires : Before our potential customers had to email us for any question that they need an answer but now they can get in touch us easily and faster which helps us to satisfy them.

Tawk.to is a tool that helps to offer live support for your customers. It offers the extension free of charge. More than that Tawk.to offers tracking solutions for your webpage meaning that you can see how many visitors checked out your webpage and how long they stayed in. Besides you can see which location follows your webpage.

Sometimes there happen small errors meaning that the extension in the webpage may disappear. The support team is helpful but they are not so fast.

Ian
Business Development manager (R.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 11-50 employés

Not only great for talking with customers but a great visual tool

Commentaires : We introduced Tawk.to as a way to talk with customers who are perhaps reluctant to call or email in case they get the hard sell.
We have found it useful when dealing with customers from abroad who are perhaps not confident enough in their verbal english but happy to type it.

1 - it's completely free 2 - It just works, really well 3 - On top of the web chat feature I can see in real time what pages on our site customers are visiting, this gives me a really useful picture of what pages are popular. 4 - you can also see what country your visitors are from and what platform/browser they use 5 - lots of useful automated quick responses

It's not the software's fault but you do get some occasional idiots on web chat. One guy messaged "hello" then continued with the rest of the lyrics for the Lionel Ritchie song - very odd. The live monitoring occasionally (and deliberately) goes to sleep if you're not active so you have to click to keep subscribing. I expect that's to reduce unnecessary load on the web servers so I don't blame them. I don't think you have too many options to customise the web chat pop-up shape/size/design other than colour and the text you want to use

Anthony
Owner (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Almost Instant Live Chat

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I used this software on a clients WordPress website and was able to almost instantly setup a live chat feature for them. The beauty of Tawk.to compared to others is it's completely free for the features you really need. Of course they have their upsells like any other company such as hiring agents to work for you company, remove branding, etc. But for an out of the box solution that works well you just can't go wrong with using this software.

The only thing I always dislike about any software is the branding that comes along with it. However, with it being a live chat module it's not super noticeable since it's just in small print at the bottom of the chat module.

Rajkishore
Rajkishore
Founder (Inde)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés

Best Live Chat Software With Bulk Features For Everyone

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have integrated this software with my woo-commerce store and website. It provided us best customer support platform through live chat where we are able to solve our customers issues on spot within a moment and it gives a good impression on our business. As it is free it became more useful to us because without any investment it made our business profitable with it's bulk of features.

Easy user interface and made for everyone. No training needed to use this software. Can integrate with store, website to provide customers a better support experience. Best part is it is free for all. From single dashboard you can monitor your visitors details of your website. With proactive chat you can provide customers basic FAQ answers. Can backup chats and can send chat history to users. We can hire agents for our company with best pricing plans. Best software for livechat for beginners or small businesses. You can also access your account through mobile apps too.

On every update they are removing bugs. With free plan it is very useful to everyone. I have never faced any issue with this software. If happens they help to solve immediately.

Kamal
Technical Support (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Friendly Messaging Application

Commentaires : I can easily interact with live users or visitors on my websites.

It primarily includes everything needed for a live chat function. It can be easily integrated into websites. You don't need to be a programmer to use this tool. It also monitors the real and live visitors of a web page.

There is nothing to dislike for me. The application is perfect for its purpose. I just hope they can have a paid version so as to compete with Zendesk Chat.

Sourav
Sourav
Administrator (Inde)
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome and easy to install chat support system

Commentaires : This software has helped me generate more sales from my website as I am directly able to chat with potential clients the minute they arrive on my website.

For a startup with small funds it was difficult to afford expensive chat systems on our website but this was one thing we absolulely needed as customers wanted to talk to a human when they got to our site. Tawk to solved this so efficiently. Not only did they provide this service for free (yes there is a paid tier also and one where they provide you with CC agents). Their chat widget is extremely easy to install, supports wordpress and customizable. To top it all they even provide an Android app which I use when I am travelling to talk to visitors on my website.

There is an issue with their mobile app as it does not always notifies you when someone is on the site. Though this is not a common occurance, still its not non-existent either. Another thing is that their web dashboard is a bit cluttered, atleast that is how I feel. They could give a little thought to the UI and UX of their website’s dashboard.

HR admin (Zimbabwe)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

Live chat made easy

Commentaires : Helped us chat with clients
Different time zones also enabled us to inform our online customers when we were offline.

Tawk to makes it easy to chat with your clients. It offers great product features like the multiple chatting with different users at the same. As a team you can also know who has been talking to which client. You can advise clients if you are offline. The data insights really assist when chatting to clients like geographical location and browsing history on our own website.

The dashboard really need to understand it so that the data insights can be fully understood. For you to have a logo you will need to pay,