Avis clients sur Digitail

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Digitail

Digitail est une solution logicielle cloud dédiée pour les cabinets vétérinaires.

En savoir plus sur Digitail

46 avis affichés

Rafael P.
Rafael P.
  • Publié le 05/10/2020

"Hands down the best option for my small mobile practice"

Commentaires: Changing software is pretty stressful but I couldn't be more grateful for their hard work and patience in helping me get up and running. Its smooth and quick and simple software - just does what you need it to do.

Avantages: I've been locum Vet for 10+ years so I've used pretty much every system out there, I was in the final stages of signing up with another market leader (that I shall leave un-named but they are a respected 4.5 star company) - That company was going to charge me double per month which is fine for the extra functionality. The it turns out that the conversion into that software - they were going to charge me over $6000. Without going into too many details, DIGITAIL ended up doing the full conversion for me for less than half, actually less than a quarter - ok get ready for it: LESS THAN ONE TENTH that amount.
That other company also presented me with a vastly complicated array of settings that I wouldve had to go through myself - DIGITAIL is much simpler, I was up and running within a few days.
Sebastian is hands on and consistently gives amazing support, and is extremely patient and dedicated to the software and its constant improvement.
Several suggestions for improvements and customisations were implemented within a few weeks. As with any software there is a learning period, and things that are non-intuitive. The support at digitail is amazing. The SMS reminders work perfectly here in australia (unlike other solutions I looked at) and the SMS rates are super reasonable (by far the best value I found).
Would recommend this software - and happy to give back to them to reciprocate the great service. Contact me if needed.

Inconvénients: Some things labelled in different ways - but learned pretty quickly how it works and there was good one on one webinar service.

envoyé par Digitail le 15/10/2020

It's an honor to work with you Rafael! Looking forward to more suggestions as you are always forward-thinking and spot on.

• Publié le 05/10/2020
George M.
  • Publié le 26/05/2021

"It helps me keep track of charges"

Commentaires: Since using Digitail I saw that I'm always up to date with my client invoices. They also get synced with my Quickbooks account instantly and this makes my accountant's life (and mine) so much easier.

Avantages: I really like the easy billing and the fact that I can directly charge my clients online. I use this feature a lot, especially for telemedicine consultations or to take a downpayment for euthanasia services.

Inconvénients: It's more of a "feature" request — I'd like to be able to create different templates & designs for my invoices.

envoyé par Digitail le 28/05/2021

Thank you so much Dr George!
It is a pleasure to work with you and your team and to see how the practice has grown over the past 2 years!

• Publié le 26/05/2021
Autumn M.
  • Publié le 30/09/2021

"Best decision - excellent customer support"

Commentaires: Digitail is great. Our practice is small animal, mostly walk-in, some appointments, fast-paced. We are also primarily paper- based. Thus, we have been transitioning from paper to digital, and the guidance from Digitail has been useful and supportive. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], for all your training and patience. Each time we encounter a potential stumbling block (such as how to enter walk-in appointments or view images of the paper based history or how to import paper files or take images during exams or modify a SOAP if it is open on multiple devises and being edited at the same time by multiple users) we have discovered that Digitail has already figured out the solution. I believe Digitail can be useful and adaptable in any practice.

Avantages: The best thing about this software (besides meeting my prerequisites that it be cloud-based and have a pet parent portal) is that the company provides excellent customer service, training, and advice. Plus, each person with whom I have communicated is friendly and passionate about both the software and animal care.

Inconvénients: At first, when reading reviews, I couldn’t tell if the software was being used in the USA, because some of the reviews said they were in Europe, so I wasn’t sure if it would meet the board requirements for medical record- keeping. I called and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], based in Canada, and got to use a trial version of the software. She answered all my questions, and I learned that the software is being used in the USA. I practice in south Texas, and am thrilled to have found Digitail.

• Publié le 30/09/2021
Lindsey E.
    Sans note
  • Publié le 12/07/2021

"A work in progress but incomplete"

Commentaires: Would hope to be able to recommend in future but currently not fit for service

Avantages: Brilliant CRM and app features, scheduling and reminders efficient

Inconvénients: Non existent customer service, troubleshooting or business management features. Accounting functions inaccurate and incomplete

envoyé par Digitail le 15/07/2021

Hi Lindsey, super sorry for what you have experienced. Our team in Ireland will reach out and redo the training with the team to make sure you are taking advantage of all the features!

• Publié le 12/07/2021
Elizabeth A.
  • Publié le 07/09/2021

"Digitail - Client software that has ease of use and is forgiving if one makes an error"

Commentaires: My experience with Digitail has been very satisfactory. The staff are very knowledgeable and professional and accommodating and extremely pleasant.

Avantages: It is easy to learn, it is forgiving if one makes an error. It is not labor intensive and it is a big time saver. It is accommodating and flows well.

Inconvénients: There was nothing negative about this software.

envoyé par Digitail le 17/09/2021

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth! It means a lot to us and it is an honour to have such nice customers aboard!

• Publié le 07/09/2021
Monica B.
Monica B.
  • Publié le 03/04/2020

"User friendly solution for both vets and pet owners."

Avantages: The fact that someone came with a very ingenious solution for digitalizing not only pet's healts records, but also all the registers that our country legislation requires and was able to make it user friendly helped me and my colleagues the most. Now we don't lose precious time doing the inventory every month, or checking if our assistants have removed pricesely the drugs used that day from our stock, or even calling the owners for a vaccine or a check-up reminder. We can focus on what we supposed to from the beginning, saving pets life without being preocupied that maybe you are left out of stock for some drugs or that maybe Charlie the Pug forgot about his annual check-up. And in the end, the owners are pleased to have a virtual health book in their personal phone at any moment with an accurate history of past and future appointments in our clinic.

Inconvénients: At first I thought it will be difficult to transfer the old virtual database to Digitail, but I was pleasantly surprised that their consultants found a personalised solution for us that dind't require as much time or effort as expected.

envoyé par Digitail le 08/04/2020

Thank you Dr Monica! It was a pleasure to assist you with the data migration!

• Publié le 03/04/2020
Anca L.
Veterinarian, Manager
  • Publié le 12/02/2021

"The best veterinary software we've used."

Commentaires: Great

Avantages: It's a user-friendly software for both veterinarians and pet owners. Even more, some of the owners were so impressed by how easy they could schedule consults, that they scheduled (and came to our clinic) a lot more often than they used to before Digitail. It can be accessed anywhere and it provides valuable information for both veterinarians and pet owners. One of the best things - the reminders you send to your clients about their pets' needs. Also, they provide great customer support, the entire team from Digitail is always ready to help.

Inconvénients: I didn't find anything, because they are pretty amazing.

envoyé par Digitail le 16/02/2021

Thank you so much Anca!!! We're happy to hear that we've helped increase customer retention and that both the team and the pet parents love the product!

Floroiu G.

"Happy to have it💙"

Commentaires: We have a little business near Bucharest, Otopeni City. A small Veterinary office and we are proud that we can use it. It made our work a lot easier and helped us keep our clients close.

Avantages: We heard about Digital 2 or 3 years ago, but we were affraid to buy it, because we were old fashioned and still write on the paper. After many midunderstandings with customers and many requirements related to vaccinations and determina,we decide it was time to buy it and make our lives easier.

Inconvénients: I think it should be something to tell us that one patient already exist. Nowadays, it warns you just when you enter a microchip number.

envoyé par Digitail le 16/02/2021

Thank you Dr Gabriela! We've heard your feedback and you'll love the update that just came out where you are notified if the client already exists in the database!

Karla R.
DVM and practice manager

"Go for Digitail"

Commentaires: Making appointments very easy, clients love this.

Avantages: Very user friendly, easy to use and accessible for everywhere you have a connection to internet.

Inconvénients: I didn’t identified, the team helped us every time we had problems or questions.

envoyé par Digitail le 16/02/2021

Thank you very much Karla!! You are a great practice manager and it is a pleasure to work with you!

Prosi A.
Dmv
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

"Vet suregeon"

Commentaires: Best

Avantages: Best health program, sending emails and sms to owners

Inconvénients: Nothing abut that.. everything is working well

envoyé par Digitail le 16/02/2021

Thank you very much Dr Prosi!
Happy to hear that you and the team are enjoying Digitail and that the pet parents are also having a better experience!

Georgiana C.
  • Publié le 11/03/2020

"the best platform for veterinary clinics"

Avantages: We started using Digitail 2 years ago and it has been the best decision for our practice.
The features that helped us the most were the reminders for appointments that the platform sends automatically to pet owners and the support that the platform offers for keeping patient records.
Before Digitail we had to call the owners ourselves to remind them about their appointments and we kept all patient records on paper and that was very time consuming.

Inconvénients: Because before Digitail we were using pen and paper, it took a while for the staff to get used to the new order of things, but their customer support is always there to help.

envoyé par Digitail le 12/03/2020

Thank you very much Dr. Ciochina!
It is a pleasure to work with your team!

• Publié le 11/03/2020
Kévin M.
Kévin M.
Design, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Best product on the market"

Avantages: As a digital expert in user experience, I wanted to advise innovative and intuitive veterinary software to my wife. Hence, after a competitor benchmarking, Digitail appeared to be the best choice. One of the most important points is that Digitail is created by digital native people, it's a very different approach compared to the competitors where digital is not their main focus, user behaviors are quickly evolving, you have to be digital-ready. My wife used 3 different software in past experiences (one in the largest clinic in the country), Digitail is the best in her opinion.

Inconvénients: The initial configuration (adding products, TVA, dosages, etc.) is time-consuming and it could be more intuitive in some specific cases. However, Digitail is still doing a better job than competitors.

envoyé par Digitail le 26/06/2020

Thank you very much Kevin for your kind words! We're preparing more updates to make the onboarding even easier.
Looking forward to seeing you at our next webinar!

• Publié le 17/06/2020
Oana M.
Doctor
  • Publié le 14/03/2019

"Great features,amazing interface, easy to use"

Commentaires: Great communication with owners, less time explaining the recommendations, because they can read the consultation report, plus we get a lot of appreciation from owners who receive constant reminders on when to deworm or vaccinate next, without them having to keep track of routine visits.

Avantages: It has a very user-friendly interface, it doesn't take long to access or fill in patient files and you can keep a record of every visit with every detail. Plus you can send the consultation report via e-mail for the owner or print it and hand it out. Easy to keep track of the appointments plus the fact that owners can make the appointments themselves online with a personal account. Great value for money!

Inconvénients: Nothing in particular. These is nothing i can think of .

envoyé par Digitail le 13/05/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Digitail is helpful and looking forward to seeing you again at the next conference!

Emese C.
Company Director
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/08/2020

"Best PMS ever!"

Commentaires: Fantastic - 5 stars all round!

Avantages: I am so happy with the support and the quality of service of Digitail. All my clients find the system easy to use, I get answers to any of my enquiries lightning fast and find this the best PMS I have ever used since I have been a vet of 15years. Far superior to all the big, faceless companies and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team enough of all they have done for my business. You can't go wrong by choosing this software!

Inconvénients: Nothing - there is no issues they don't address and they are constantly improving their services.

envoyé par Digitail le 20/08/2020

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you very much for your kind words Dr Emese!

• Publié le 12/08/2020
Madalina M.
  • Publié le 11/03/2019

"Good"

Commentaires: My overall experience with this software is a good one. It is highly usefull and makes registrations and patients sheets easier to work with.

Avantages: The software is good and is highly usefull when it comes to the patients database. You can easily find medical examination reports for all kind of exams, also the calendar is an added value since it can automatically send reminders all used to create personalised messages for the owners.
Technical support was always friendly and eager to help.

Inconvénients: The administration part should be worked a little more since there are still some things that are not presented clearly enough. I found out that the software may encounter issues depending on your laptop or cash register, but tech-support will answer and address the issues you are encountering and provide solutions to resolve the problems.

• Publié le 11/03/2019
Sahir A.
veterinary surgeon
  • Publié le 03/11/2020

"For any modern and dynamic practice, Digitail is the ideal tool"

Commentaires: After adopting Digitail, I could concentrate more on treatment rather than losing time on different areas. Pet parents were more trustful and they are always at ease interacting with their vet.
Developers are always helpful and provide monthly upgrade to the interface and options, which is great.

Avantages: Digitail help to better organise and run my daily practice. Pet parents follows their fur babies pet record better using a well deserved tool for this era.
It is easier to go through all medical records, products stock and statistics useful for better planning and evolution.

Inconvénients: Some features takes time to get used to. Training staffs may require some time

envoyé par Digitail le 05/11/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words Dr Sahir!

• Publié le 03/11/2020
Griveteanu L.
Doctor in veterinary medicine
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"The best application"

Commentaires: We gave up the written records

Avantages: An application easy to use, the owners receive reminder messages for the following treatments, vaccinations or deworming. Can be accessed from the mobile phone. You can attache any records like blood analysis or any alalysis you do

Inconvénients: You depend on the netwotk, if the network fail you can't acces the application

envoyé par Digitail le 17/02/2020

We are so happy to hear we helped you transition to a paperless clinic!

• Publié le 11/02/2020
Deborah D.
Medical Equipment Manager
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/06/2020

"very good"

Commentaires: very good one

Avantages: It help the veterinarian to be more eficiant

Inconvénients: every thing is likeabble, you will just love ot

envoyé par Digitail le 06/07/2020

Thank you very much Deborah! looking forward to helping your business grow even more!

• Publié le 26/06/2020
Felicia H.
Veterinary surgeon
  • Publié le 25/06/2020

"Must have"

Commentaires: Super great customer support, the software was a good addition to our practice, helps me and my collegues

Avantages: The software is easy to use, keeps your pet owner informed, shortens the time of consult, the veterinarian has a good record of the animal’s history, can be accessed from anywhere, has a designed app as well

Inconvénients: In the time i have used it, I could not find anything lacking

envoyé par Digitail le 06/07/2020

Thanks a million Dr Felicia! I'm happy that Digitail is making your life easier at the practice!

• Publié le 25/06/2020
Alexandru B.
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"Digitail vet software"

Commentaires: Helped with the client database and file management

Avantages: Easy to use, intuitive, easy to acces from anyware

Inconvénients: No problems so far , the software is under development but bugs or problems are solved fast

envoyé par Digitail le 10/02/2020

Thank you very much Dr Buzdea! You and your team are always providing great feedback and insights.

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Georgiana M.
    Sans note
  • Publié le 03/12/2017

"Easy to use. It helps both the veterinarian and the owner"

Avantages: Intuitive. It is very easy to keep up with a patient's evolution by looking for his history in digitail. It also helps the owner to always have access to information about his pet's health

Inconvénients: It would be great if the program would work a little bit faster. Nothing else to add as a con.

• Publié le 03/12/2017
George andrei N.
Doctor
  • Publié le 09/03/2019

"The digital age for pets"

Commentaires: It's more easy to appoint people and manage many doctors and appointments at once.
It's more easy remind people about their animal's needs without being too invasive.
More easy to track an animal and have a full history

Avantages: When a costumer is thinking about his pet he posts on Facebook, when he takes a few photos of his pet he posts them on Instagram, but when it comes to his health and wellness he only has a health book. Digitail makes the animal's health easy to manage from your phone. Not only that but for vets makes the connection to the owner more easy and personal without having to sacrifice time.
Easy to use tailored for vets needs.

Inconvénients: Not many, every Vet has his way so that's why it's hard to find middle ground. Something to look forward

• Publié le 09/03/2019
Raluca I.
DVM
  • Publié le 19/11/2018

"It's a game changer."

Commentaires: Replaces paper health records with a cloud based records and also reducing the time spent on filling out registries.

Avantages: The fact that is very user-friendly and it is easy to use.

Inconvénients: The fact that I didn't know earlier about the sofware,

envoyé par Digitail le 22/11/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words!
We will pass on the information to the team!

• Publié le 19/11/2018
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
General Manager
  • Publié le 10/10/2017

"Easy to use interface, supportive tech team, personalized solutions"

Avantages: I have used several software products for managing patients but Digitail is, by far, the most user-friendly platform. It offers me valuable information for managing the business and I am guaranteed a flawless communication with all my clients.
I hear they work on adapting the system to automate the ordering system with suppliers, which I am so looking forward to! It will help me save valuable time and resources.
Optimized for PC, tablet, mobile - easy to use from everywhere!

Inconvénients: You need a permanent broadband connection, it does not work offline.

• Publié le 10/10/2017
Gabriela D.

"Best veterinarian software"

Commentaires: I have a great experience with Digitail. We now cand sen alerts and reminders to our owner pacients, we have online acess from unlimeted devices.

Avantages: It made my vet life easier and for my other coleagues too

Inconvénients: We really don’t have things that we don’t like at it