Avis clients sur FreeAgent CRM

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur FreeAgent CRM

Une plateforme de vente, de marketing et de service client basée sur le cloud qui aide les petites entreprises à développer des relations de qualité avec leurs clients.

En savoir plus sur FreeAgent CRM

52 avis affichés

Mateo G.
Growth Marketing & Business Development
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2019

"FreeAgent CRM"

Commentaires: FreeAgent allows our Sales & Marketing teams to work efficiently and effectively together as one revenue-focused team. The automation features & Zapier integration has allowed our small team to set up many different marketing automation workflows that have saved us a ton of time.

Avantages: The platform is super intuitive, easy to navigate, and simplifies the way we track our joint marketing & sales pipeline. There's no steep learning curve and most importantly, the customer support all the way up through senior leadership has been incredible. They're quick to respond and escalate any issues immediately and there's been plenty of productive face-time with the management team who seems genuinely interested in taking customer feedback to shape their product roadmap. On multiple occasions they've turned around and pushed into production our product feature requests in a matter of days or weeks. Zapier & Mailchimp integrations are a huge plus too!

Inconvénients: Could be more robust on the reporting/dashboard side of things, but I'm told a lot is coming in early 2020 with regards to reporting.

• Publié le 14/12/2019
Kenna W.
Admissions Counselor
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/10/2020

"A unique solution for a unique business"

Commentaires: Overall, I'm really happy with the service and product we are receiving with FreeAgentCRM. From the sales perspective, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was phenomenally responsive to my multiple and various questions, and made the decision process very easy with FreeAgent being a clear winner in meeting the needs and budget requirements we set out with. Our college was starting from scratch with no real CRM solution in place and a lot of fall-through in our processes and communications. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was understanding and worked with us as we navigated the state purchasing system (since we are a state funded institution and all large purchases go through the attorney general's office). Once the contract was signed, we were seamlessly handed over to the customer success and integration teams, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made sure to answer all of our questions and work through the set up of the system to meet our specific needs while flawlessly acting as a translator for what the tech team needed for our integration and putting it in to layman's terms for me and my team to understand and respond with what exactly we were looking for and how we planned to use it. FreeAgent has a plethora of functions we need to get started with a CRM without a lot of extras that we either will not use or aren't ready for, but are also constantly improving the platform and adding more capabilities.
TLDR: FreeAgent is the sweet spot for a great product with customizable functionality with stellar customer service.

Avantages: After an extensive review of potential CRM solutions to fit the needs of our admissions and recruitment team, we decided on FreeAgentCRM because of the flexibility to integrate with other solutions we were already using and how well it tracks the various interactions we have with a prospective student and applicants.

Inconvénients: Our biggest requirement was that the CRM integrate with our existing Student Information System, and while the integration has taken longer than anticipated (by no fault of FreeAgentCRM or its team) we are on track to be fully implemented in time to test and prepare for the upcoming semester and open enrollment period. The FreeAgent CRM team have been extremely understanding and accommodating to the multiple hurdles we've encountered with trying to integrate to a complex system with minimal API documentation.

• Publié le 22/10/2020
Tom W.
Principal
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/07/2018

"Perfectly adequate, user-friendly starter CRM software with excellent training/support for very small businesses."

Avantages: Customer support & initial training was very good, individualized, patient, and responsive, even before I had committed to purchase.
More features than I use or need for my small start-up.

Inconvénients: Search function is sometimes laborious; difficulty refining search parameters.
Inability to delete contacts that are no longer needed.

• Publié le 03/07/2018
Calmen T.
Business Development Associate
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Imaginab Review"

Commentaires: Centralized our pipeline, currently working on generating KPI reports on a level that will give us far more insight than we have ever had into our sales processes

Avantages: Simplicity of making changes and customizing the information stored under accounts, opportunities, and contacts

Inconvénients: Does not capture duplicate information on import or thereafter

• Publié le 24/11/2020
Peggy M.
Publications Manager
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"A CRM that does just what I need it to do!"

Commentaires: The customer service I have had with FreeAgent from the first initial contact through the purchase and training and the helpdesk on various issues has been top notch! It's super easy to reach out and ask a question about how to do something or if the software can do something and they respond in a timely and professional manner.
This software has really helped us organize our giant list of contacts. I KNOW without a doubt, we've made more money using this CRM! Having a quick way to track who I need to contact and what the last contact was is worth every penny.

Avantages: I was looking for a program that was easy to use since I needed it to be used by someone with limited technical ability. Super easy to use for people of all technical experience levels. Very little set up or training needed to get started and that was HUGE!
Love the mobile app and that it has all the capabilities of the desktop version!

Inconvénients: I know it has some cons, but recently there have been some updates that really picked up all the things I was hoping the software would do, I am struggling to think of something. I used to complain about the email font - but they just fixed that and there are a lot of new options to make your email look professional!

Leslee R.
sales manager
Édition, 2-10 employés

"Organization made easy"

Commentaires: When selling ads, often you have to touch clients multiple times to make the sale, so I love that all my activity is documented so I can see who I still need to be contacting.

Avantages: I needed an easy but thorough way to keep track of all of my clients/our clients in our business. It gives me all the details I need when looking for what I need, who I need, and where I'm at in the sale process.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when searching for contacts it will just take start searching when you type one letter and not let you finish the name so you have to redo it. And I wish there was a way to mass email like mail chimp but without having to purchase another software service.

Craig K.
Agent
Assurance, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"Fantastic Software to Help Stay Connected to Clients & Prospects!!!"

Commentaires: Great product, EXCELLENT customer service. You won't find anything comparable to this for the price.

Avantages: I was looking for something to stay in front of my clients and prospects when I purchased this product. Over the course of 18 months they have added so many features and enhancements that I would never have expected. I haven't quite got them all down yet on how to use, but I'm getting there and the support staff is top notch! They get back to you right away, check up on you after they help with your issue, and all around make the software much more enjoyable to use. You won't find a better CRM for the money.

Inconvénients: The only negative thing I found with this software is how many different times I have to put in peoples information in different areas. It should just transfer over.

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Ted S.
National Sales Director
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/12/2019

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: Keeping track of opportunities.

Avantages: I like ease of use and the responsiveness of customer service. This is a great product for small to medium size companies.

Inconvénients: I would like product to sync with Constant Contact.

• Publié le 16/12/2019
Amy L.
Franchise Support Lead
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/10/2018

"I Didn't Know A Team Could Be So Responsive"

Commentaires: I have never asked more from a company. Our CRM needs were very different than the typical sales model. I chose FreeAgent because their team seemed willing to work with me to make the changes I needed for my unique circumstances. When shopping for the CRM, other companies told me they would charge thousands of dollars to train me how to build a system to fit my unique needs. FreeAgent CRM said they would be happy to build what I need at no extra cost. They have done just that and exceed my expectations every day. This robust system has everything I need and I appreciate its beautiful design.

Avantages: Choosing FreeAgent CRM is the best decision I made this year. They have worked with me to make their CRM the exact fit I needed for a growing franchise. I have never worked with another company that is so responsive to my requests and needs. Every day I am amazed at how willing they are to make improvements to meet my needs and their team always teaches me how I can personalize the program to our unique circumstances. They take the time to understand my need and then go to work to find a solution.

Inconvénients: I love the product so much that this is difficult for me to answer, but the two things I am hoping to someday have is a #hashtag feature for being able to search activities by topics and to someday be able to have texting also documented in the system. (I think I just thought of how this can be done simply!)! And another request is born....

Lori M.
Insurance Broker/Agent
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/01/2020

"Awesome Product!"

Commentaires: One stop for all of my client details and transactions. Easy to use, great agent support.

Avantages: The continual effort to add new functions and features.

Inconvénients: Having to learn new technology. I am not well versed in using computer software and integrations.

• Publié le 21/01/2020
Marc K.
Chairman & CEO
Banque, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/10/2018

"FreeAgent CRM vs Salesforce = Apple iPhone XR vs mobile phone 1st generation in the mid 90s."

Commentaires: If Salesforce customers would be aware of FreeAgent CRM, Salesforce would have no clients any longer. It reminds me of an upstart like Amazon in 2000 vs the established retailer Sears. I would highly recommend Marc Benioff to take over FreeAgent CRM and let FreeAgent CRM's management revamp Salesforce's entire software and sales/marketing concept. If Sears would have bought Amazon their share price would have been up several thousand percent vs being down 99% during the last 11+ years. Eddie Lampert likely doubted that established, 100+ year old Sears would fall 99%. Better and more agile competitors like FreeAgent CRM can erode the market position of other established leaders over time as Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Netflix have proven.

Avantages: FreeAgent CRM's management and team are outstanding in terms of customization, service, interface, simplicity and elegance. The entire user experience if rated on a scale of 1 to 10 is 10+ while I would rank Salesforce 1 having seen Salesforce performing ten years ago and recently. Salesforce is a sales focused company with an extremely frustrating user experience vs FreeAgent CRM being a true CRM company. It's like using a new generation Apple iPhone vs a mobile phone by other leading providers in the mid 90s. We have no association with the company besides being a customer.

Inconvénients: I have done extensive searches on many CRMs in the last 10 years and wish this 2016 founded company would have been existed 25 or 10 years ago.

Travis T.
Insurance Agent
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

"Great Product"

Commentaires: Free Agent has allowed me to track all the individuals and companies I work with and keep it all in one place. Allowing me to be more productive and staying in front of call my clients, prospects and referral sources.

Avantages: I love how you can customize the work flow it best fit you and your need. You can make the system fit you, not the other way around.

Inconvénients: My con is not that terrible. I love Free Agent but with all the new updates their are things I built out that can be done so simply now. But all good things!

Laura D.
COO
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"FreeAgent CRM - Excellent Way to Manage Sales Contacts"

Commentaires: The software is excellent. I have worked for 2 large organizations, Robert Half International and Randstad, where I managed sales teams, and this software exceeds the capabilities of the software I utilized at these organizations. It is easy to customize to my business needs and the customer support is excellent.

Avantages: I loved that I was able to customize it to fit my needs. I also loved the dial feature where I could go down the list and just click and dial.

Inconvénients: It didn't integrate seamlessly with my cell phone when I was using the click and dial option. I believe a land line worked better, but then again I'm not an expert so maybe I could have done something better on my end. However, I wasn't able to figure it out.

Donna L.
President-Elect
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Keeping all communications with members/donors in one place with no effort"

Commentaires: Great staff and help with every issue...upbeat...great people to work with

Avantages: The ability to automatically archive all email communication with donors and members has been super invaluable as well as an easy to use next steps and imbedded email/phone communications interface is simply invaluable. It eliminates what was formerly time consuming steps to make sure all communications was kept in a person's record.

Inconvénients: Would have liked one or two more "find" and "filter" features.

Sylvie P.
Commercial Representative & CRM Administrator
Production alimentaire, 51-200 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 25/11/2020

"Excellent Customer Service"

Commentaires: Overall I've had a good experience working with FreeAgent CRM. It's reliable for the most part. Any issues or questions I've had have been sorted out by the Support Team and Account Manager very quickly.

Avantages: The software is straight forward and relatively easy to use.
Customer service is excellent.
On-boarding/initial training was excellent.

Inconvénients: 1. The latest navigation design is not as intuitive as it was originally when we first purchased it.
2. I find it very frustrating that you can't scroll down vertically on windows unless you adapt your fields to fit.
3. Some functions don't work on my preferred browser which is Firefox.
4. The system doesn't warn you about duplicates.
5. Free Agent created Company records on our behalf and left the Owner field blank. I'm not sure we received notification that this was going to happen. I think better updates would be useful.
6. Reporting is limited.

• Publié le 25/11/2020
Dustin S.
Group Benefits Advisor
Assurance, 2-10 employés

"FreeAgent Review"

Commentaires: Overall we have had a pleasant experience with FreeAgent. The setup was fairly easy, and the team at FreeAgent seem open to new ideas and feedback about the software.

Avantages: I like the lay out of the software. Its pretty easy to navigate around and the overall quality of the design is nice.

Inconvénients: Uploading files is possible to a group/individual; however, it just goes into the 'feed'. Would like to see a separate section where any files we upload to a specific person/company is stored (rather than having to search though the feed to find it)

Chris H.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Everything we need in one easy to use solution"

Commentaires: Everything has been easy so far, which as a business owner, you can't ask for more. From working with sales, to on-boarding, to the product...it's been great.

Avantages: We have different teams working with manufacturers, distributors, vendors, and so on and this brings everything together and gets everyone on the same page. Each team has different processes and honestly some are less tech savvy than others, so having one easy to use and intuitive tool has been great.

Inconvénients: I really like to get into the weeds on documentation and some areas could be a little more thorough, but even that's improved in the last few months. And if I still have questions, their customer support team is pretty awesome.

Ryan A.
Senior Vice President
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"Tailor Made for My Business"

Commentaires: It feels like much more of a partner vs. vendor relationship. The Customer Success team @ FreeAgent are always there to answer product questions or lean on for configuration advice.

Avantages: FreeAgent supercharged our insurance firm. My sales team was up & running within days of making the decision to adopt this CRM platform and I didn’t have to hire someone to maintain the software. It’s crazy how easy it is to tailor the software to your unique business.

Inconvénients: Didn’t have the ability to calculate commissions, but, thankfully, they just introduced calculated fields into the platform.

• Publié le 17/12/2019
Rebecca B.
Director Business Development
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/12/2019

"Fabulous small CRM"

Commentaires: The package is perfect for not only customer retention but for opportunity revenue tracking and forecasting
One other fab feature of free agent is the easy integration of mail chimp
All this at a reasonable price...................perfect and easy to recommend
Rebecca Bartlettt-Jones

Avantages: I love the flexibility of this CRM and how 99% of the program can be customized.
The online help is brilliant and actually live . The agents are patient , prompt, responsive and understanding.

Inconvénients: I cant complain about anything particular.

• Publié le 09/12/2019
Abi L.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/11/2018

"FreeAgent Is the best value for your money."

Commentaires: This is my first experience with CRMs and its been so pleasant and not frustrating. Thats hard to find in the tech world for me. Our rep is wonderful and knows her stuff!

Avantages: Simple, easy to use and easily learnable. Helpful staff that are there quickly to help with any issues that come up or that you have questions about. Integrates well with Office 365. Looks great and is neat and tidy.

Inconvénients: Any cons that I did have, have quickly been fixed. They are open to suggestions and are constantly improving.

• Publié le 02/11/2018
Gord M.
Director, Client Relations
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

"Free Agent CRM"

Commentaires: Free Agent has demonstrated to me that they are committed to delivering the most flexible all in one CRM and Project Management software in the market. They have been true to their word and are making progress weekly.

Avantages: Flexibility in setting up workflow tabs to include custom ad-hoc fields. Easy to use. Great customer support.

Inconvénients: Calendar: limited views - not like Google - yet!

John M.
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 30/10/2018

"FreeAgent CRM is a Great Tool!"

Commentaires: Customer representatives really work very hard to provide the best training and support! If you are a Mortgage Loan Originator, Real Estate Agent ora stand alone Sale Rep, I think FreeAgent is a great fit!

Avantages: I like how easy it is to work with, especially for my small sales consulting business. It has all the key features I need!

Inconvénients: I really can’t come up with a feature that detracts. Perhaps smaller type for the screen; but I would be very picky choosing that.

• Publié le 30/10/2018
Magdalena C.
Sales Agent
Assurance, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 23/08/2018

"Excellent Product"

Commentaires: I have never had an experience like this before... they contacted me, and made follow up, answered all my questions, and even invited me to their offices. They have been great with customer support; it is almost 24/7. They are very nice and willing to help out, and hear your suggestions. Since I can customize it to my needs, it’s a perfect product. I recommend it 100%.

Avantages: What I love the most about this product is that it is customizable, so the program adapts to my needs instead of the other way around. It is super user friendly, and it has great customer support!! They even give you 1:1 training, and help you customize your profile, and they won’t leave you alone until you are happy with the end product.

Inconvénients: There are a few (almost none) user experience things that can improve... but they are constantly updating features.

• Publié le 23/08/2018
Ray G.
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
    Sans note
  • Publié le 25/10/2018

"I reviewed several different CRMs before settling on amoCRM as I started to got thru some training and began to set everything up, I got a call from FreeAgentCRM. After speaking with with them and seeing what they had to offer, I realized that FreeAgentCR"

Commentaires: I am thrilled to grow my business on FreeAgent's CRM platform. Thank you Maria, without your assistance and dedication to me and my business needs, I certainly would be feeling that I was alone. But with you and the support team that FreeAgent has, I am NOT alone. I really feel that you guys have my back!

Avantages: The customer service I received from Maria Lopez was fantastic. Her knowledge of their CRM, understanding my business needs, and merging the two together was superb! She went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations which really showed me that both she and FreeAgent CRM appreciates my business.

Inconvénients: FreeAgent CRM isn't the cheapest CRM system out there, but they certainly make it worth every penny with their level of customer service, dedication and support.

• Publié le 25/10/2018
Kristopher M.
FOUNDER
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"The only easy-to-use CRM with a configurable Platform"

Commentaires: It’s been fantastic from the product to the people. I couldn’t ask for more from a CRM solution.

Avantages: FreeAgent’s out-of-the-box integrations (email, phone, and calendar) centralize everything into one place. My team loves using it, it makes them more productive, and as a result I have the visibility I need across all our prospects and customers. As we grow, our teams and processes will change and I refuse to re-implement another CRM in 12-months time. FreeAgent’s platform can manage my existing use case, and we’ve already roadmapped other areas to consolidate onto their platform.

Inconvénients: Nothing major. I do wish FreeAgent was around when I created my 1st startup years ago, but I don’t hold that against them.

• Publié le 18/12/2019