Avis clients sur Lumen5

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Lumen5

Plateforme de création vidéo pilotée par IA et conçue pour les entreprises afin de produire des vidéos sociales pour le content marketing.

En savoir plus sur Lumen5

110 avis affichés

Marketing Consultant
  • Publié le 06/11/2019

"Easy Videos"

Commentaires: I've been using Lumen5 to create short videos for Facebook for a client. The videos have typically been well received and the best part is that they don't take very long to create at all. The free images and video clips are helpful for when you don't have your own content to put in the video too.

Avantages: Lumen5 is a great way to create short videos from articles, blogs, etc for social media. The software grabs the content, drops it into videos and creates the slides you need (you can adjust them as you need to). It's helped level the playing field for creating video content for me without having to pay a small fortune.

Inconvénients: The software can be a little finicky when you're trying to adjust where and how long text shows up, but it works well otherwise.

• Publié le 06/11/2019
Linda R.
Director of Digital Communications
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/02/2020

"A valuable video tool for teams of any size"

Commentaires: This is a great tool! I suggest that anyone - soloprenuers, freelancers, larger teams - try this at least once because you'll quickly see that it's a great addition to your toolkit. We have a full-time video team and we still use this on a regular basis.

Avantages: It is so easy to use, and it is versatile. Great selection of stock footage, super easy to preview and edit, and output quality is high. All around, it's a great way for small teams to quickly create videos but it still scales up for larger teams who can afford to upgrade.

Inconvénients: Exporting sometimes takes an extremely long time, and you never know when that will happen. It's a little hard if you're up against a deadline and that particular glitch occurs.

• Publié le 18/02/2020
Jessica F.
Account Coordinator
Relations publiques et communications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/01/2019

"Perfect for social videos!"

Commentaires: Overall, great experience!

Avantages: The software is very user-friendly and makes professional social videos, sized for different platforms. The video can be customized with your campaign logo and the highlight can be set to a specific color using the hex code from design files.

Inconvénients: The two major cons: 1) It takes forever to render the video once created. 2) The highlight can only be placed on one section of the text, not in two different sections. That makes picking what to highlight a little tricky and it's not always exactly what you want.

• Publié le 08/01/2019
Jennifer S.
CEO/Wellness Guide
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/12/2018

"Fun and Easy!"

Commentaires: I love that it keeps emailing me with suggestions and new ideas to present my messages/blog content. I honestly have forgotten in between videos that I even have access to this software...and then I get an email with my own content in a video that Lumen5 created and it jazzes me up to want to edit it and create my own video and share my content in a new way. It's like an accountability coach that sends me a reminder every time I post a new blog. I love that!

Avantages: First of all, I love that it gave me the idea to make videos out of my blogs! I love that it keeps me up to date on that idea by sending me sample videos that it created for me automatically. I have not loved the automatic ones, but it gives me the nudge I need to be able to create what I prefer and then share a pretty cool product that I made in a very short period of time.

Inconvénients: I don't like the videos it creates for me so far. I don't think the automatic program has any idea how to handle my perspective/approach - the automatic videos are very basic.

• Publié le 24/12/2018
Connor M.
Marketing Analyst
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/06/2018

"Amazing video creator and editor that allows you to upload a blog post for automatic video creation"

Commentaires: Easily created dozens of videos for our marketing purposes. This is something I would not have thought one person would have been able to do but I was able to churn out videos without having a team to help.

Avantages: We never purchased this because the free version was absolutely amazing. I was surprised there was so much functionality in the base version. The one thing the free version didn't have that I would have paid for is HD video quality but it was still good enough for our purposes. The integrated stock photos, video backgrounds, and background music is fantastic and was something I used extensively in our marketing.

Inconvénients: It's amazing, but the one thing I wish existed that I brought up to their team is if you duplicate a previously made video, you can't change the blog post associated with it in their interface that allows you to easily copy and paste text from the blog post that the video is intended for. This is such a small complaint for an amazing free product.

• Publié le 09/06/2018
Joyce M.
Business owner
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 07/01/2019

"Easy to use and a great ROI"

Commentaires: Lumen makes it easy to create videos and share it to social media. Their support team is amazing and is a tool that works for me and my business.

Avantages: I love how I'm easily able to make videos in a faster pace than before. Its a simple to use software and for that my business has grown.

Inconvénients: Rendering time may take up to 10 minutes.

Principal
  • Publié le 31/05/2018

"Amazing tool for creating shareable videos in minutes"

Avantages: At the risk of sounding dramatic, Lumen5 was a gamechanger. While I typically don't use the blog-to-video feature as much, it's really cool and lets you create videos for social media easily - even for those without experience in video editing software. Engagement on my clients' social media account has gone way up since I started using more video.

Inconvénients: The ONLY issue I have is when uploading your own video footage, sometimes the "timing" seems off as it's based on the amount of text, and consequently, the video almost flickers for a moment. However, this is very trivial and definitely not anything to worry about - I don't think most people would notice.

• Publié le 31/05/2018
Ale R.
Editor
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2018

"Amazing, easy and fast for make video"

Commentaires: We add more content value on our site, create a new way to distribute our content on new format. We have a growing youtube channel thanks to lumen5

Avantages: Make videos is really expensive and time consuming. Lumen 5 is take to next level if you work with content. Is perfect, because today people consume content on post or video. We use it on somosmamas.com.ar to transform a post into a video in minutes, now we have a youtube channel and growing. - Easy to use
- Good library
- Fun to use
- Low cost for make a video
- access to premium library
- improved every single day
- dont have to writte, import text for articles
- Non video expert need (forget about adobe premiere)
- Fast result
-Perfect for brief video (1-1.30min)
- Great for add a video to your content
At the moment is the best solution for video. Fast, Easy and good end result

Inconvénients: - not all video format
- need to have better personalization
- without a discount is not cheap
- no audio recording at the moment (no voice over)
- sometimes take time on rendering the video
- need more text animation

• Publié le 15/02/2018
Brian B.
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 12/02/2019

"Easy Way to Create Videos From Posts"

Avantages: This is a pretty cool and easy way to generate high quality videos from blog posts/existing content. Overall, I like how it scans your content and then lays out a suggested video with images and motion animation. It also allows you to select music to give your videos more depth.

Inconvénients: Some of the editing features are limited and lacking. This in a way keeps the production process simple and saves time, yet at times can be a bit frustrating when you'd like more options.

Head intermediate Tutor Supporter
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2018

"Viral videos aren't just about being funny. They're about identity creation."

Commentaires: Lumen 5 is a great little tool to make quick videos to add to our blog posts or use as a post promotion on a variety of social media platforms.This is SO cool and informative

Avantages: October 4, 2017 at 4:16 pm
I have been wanting to find an easy program or app to create short videos but many seem complicated for me, but Lumen5 Surprised me.A skill that helped me interpret information in a rational way and manage information for a given time Duration. load of a lot of feature and components are available. plus This software allows to create short videos from the website / Blog links, by entering the website/Blog URL post and utilizing their special Features to create a script for our video.
Features includes,
1.Text positioning
2.Keyword highlighting
3.Easily access millions of photos available at your finger tips.
4.Choose from thousands of free audio files and background music tracks
5.Upload your own logo and display
6.Font choices
7.Video resolution
8.Animation etc...
Can make the entire video creation process simple and intuitive

Inconvénients: It Requires Excellent Connection When creating videos. Video results is great if you have a great connection too..

• Publié le 14/12/2018
Achir S.
Digital Marketing Executive
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/04/2020

"Best Video creation tool based on AI features"

Commentaires: Overall Lumen5 is an awesome tool for growth hackers and marketer like me who spend their time in creating video ads. The super impressed by the functionality of this tool. With the help of this tool I save most of my time, I just have to make minimal adjustments whenever I create video for our campaign.

Avantages: The best part about this tool is that it allows you to create your blog post into a video, You don't have to write the blog post again it just simple copy pasting the URL and you are good to go. There are thousands of images and video clips available which you can use while editing, adding any new slide or section to the video. The tool is based on AI which makes it easy to use. The interface is very user friendly which makes the customization part easy even for a non-technical persons.

Inconvénients: The least liking factor about this tool is that when you convert the blog post into a video you cannot change the content in the blog, it only fetch the result in the URL or the content you have published. Recently I created a video by converting my blog post but sometimes as blogger we made some typing or grammar mistakes I was unable to change the script in the blog which I think needs improvement. Another thing which I dislike is sometimes it takes a lot of time in rendering the video.

• Publié le 04/04/2020
Wendy F.
Retirement Coach
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/02/2019

"Lumen 5 for Easy Peasy Videos."

Commentaires: I've added videos to my Facebook groups and web pages. I upload to YouTube. My focus isn't on videos -- I do lots of writing, images, videos and more. BUT I spend a few hours, do a video or two and they really catch attention of my followers. Lumen makes it a fun experience for me!

Avantages: I really like this software as I can enter a URL from my site, or a cut and paste from a document on my computer -- and BAM, Lumen makes a video. Lumen sends an email when the video is done -- they select the important parts of the page that you'd likely want in the video. They split up the page into slides. They also automatically pick images for each slide, and places the text on it. It's really a pretty nice process... so easy peasy! I always edit. I change many of images as they auto-select images from their massive library of images, but I prefer finding my own and I enjoy that part of making the video look like it flows nicely. Some of the images are gif images that move... so the video goes image to image and also some frames have the leaves on the tree moving in the breeze, or a person smiles or waves. I like really that. I sometimes change the text selected automatically by the app. I delete a slide, add another, and change the highlighted text... just depends. I also always add music. You can search by the mood of the music so its relatively easy to pick one that fits nicely. Even if they added Voice Over (my "con" in this review), I'd still want music in the background.

Inconvénients: I need a voice over option -- and that's my problem right now. I'd like to use these videos for Udemy classes and more, but I need to speak as I go. I hope they offer this soon in an upgrade!

CEO & Founder
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/01/2019

"The best social media platform video."

Commentaires: I needed to create videos with my personal style. Luxury content with music of the highest quality harmonious, cultural and inspiring. With Lumen5 I can do all this, creating videos with text content and images, or just images, or just texts, and the best, combining my ideas according to Lumen's own image and video library! It is wonderful! It has mainly Hard Rock music to serve as soundtrack for my videos! I love you guys! Please feed the platform with more images and videos from Malibu, Los Angeles, California.

Avantages: Lumen5 is the best video creation platform available. I feel happy and grateful to have been one of the first users in the community. I remember that I needed to create videos from my content for #LuxuryDistrict on Instagram and Youtube, but I did not know how to start. Suddenly I received an invitation from team, introducing the launch of the platform! I love you guys! I wish you all the blessings and success ever! Congratulations!

Inconvénients: When the branding color palette was only put to premium users. But its alright! Lumen5 is evolving every day! Congratulations!

Roy W.
digital marketer
  • Publié le 14/01/2020

"best social media video content creation tool"

Commentaires: I have been using lumen5 for almost a year and I have to say it is probably the best social media video content creation tool in the market.
I would say it is the Canva of video, basically because you can create videos with no need of video editing knowledge.
You can both upload your own videos or just use their media library to create your video.
Just choose a template and type in your text.
A killer functionality is the option to create a your video from a url. If for example you have a blog post that you wish to promote, just paste the url and the tool gets the content from your blog post and organises content as a video automatically.
Only cons I have is that with the starter plan you can only use 720px resolution videos which is a problem if you are thinking of using videos as ads on instagram. (only 1080 accepted)

Avantages: - ease of use - you don´t need to have any technical knowledge on video creation. It is as easy as choosing a template depending on the social media channel you are publishing for, select from different formats and styles and just drag and drop content from the content library.
- easy to change formats - for example if you have created a video for an instagram post and decide to re-use it for your tv screen or blog post you just choose a different template and the software will adapt your content for that particular style

Inconvénients: The starter plan which is 29$ per month only gives the option of having 720px resolution videos
If you wish you have 1080 resolution videos you have to upgrade to the premium plan which is 79$ per month which is quiet a high price if you are a freelancer.

• Publié le 14/01/2020
Abigail N.
  • Publié le 13/07/2018

"Easy way to convert blog posts to videos"

Avantages: Here's what I liked about Lumen5
1. Creating a video is pretty straightforward: After signing up, you'll be taken to your dashboard. Click on the create video button, after which you'll be shown 3 options, create a video from an article or blog post, copy & paste your content, or create a video from scratch.
2. Instant Videos: According to Lumen5 "These are intelligently crafted videos based on your blog posts." to create an instant video you'll have to add at least 1 RSS feed. After adding a feed you'll get the notification "Successfully added! We're analyzing that feed and will send you an email when we have videos ready." It took roughly 5 minutes to receive the email but instead of waiting for the email, after two minutes I refreshed the instant videos page and there were already draft videos from my blog posts. I could then edit their suggestions and tailor it to my needs. 3. Media Gallery: Lumen5 had their gallery of images, stock music and gifs which I could use to make my videos. I liked that I could upload my own images. 4. Video Orientation: I liked that I could make a landscape 16:9 video, or a square 1:1 video. 5. Video length: Lumen5 lets you choose what speed you want the "slides" to play at, this determines the length of the video. You can choose fast, slow or normal. The number of slides also determines how long your video would be.

Inconvénients: 1. Instant Videos: I added 2 RSS feeds to Lumen5, one was to my LGBT book blog and the other was to my marketing blog. I wanted to see what intelligent videos they would create and while the video for my marketing blog was good, the videos for my book blog was horrible.
The images suggested did not match any of the blog posts. This is probably because while they have a good media gallery, the images are mostly generic or marketing related, so I had to replace all the images in the video.
What I think should be done: I think they need to add more diversity to the images in their media gallery. I know there is an option to upload my own image but I still think they need to have a varied selection of images that can be used for non-marketing related videos. I also think they need to improve their AI to select suitable images for a video.
2. Video Speed/Lenght: Currently the length of the video depends on the number of slides and the video speed, ie fast, slow or normal. However, if you choose "fast" this speed is applied to all the slides.
What I think should be done: I'd like to be able to vary the speed of each slide, there are some slides I'd like to be longer than the rest because it might have a lot more info than other slides, or because I want people to take an action or notice something specific. I'd rather not have all the slides play slowly.

• Publié le 13/07/2018
Zohaib Y.
Art Director
Design, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 18/09/2020

"Make Videos Easily"

Commentaires: Well my experience is good I use to create small videos on lumen for my social media. But now I am switched to After effects which is definitely a huge leap.

Avantages: Lumen5 is one of my favorite product the best thing about lumen5 that you don't need any prior video making knowledge it's super easy to use and the results you can produce with it are wonderful. It also empowers the small startups who are looking to create content for their social media marketing.

Inconvénients: Well the least favorite thing about lumen5 is lack of features as compared to other conventional video editing software so for the experienced people it's not a ideal option.

• Publié le 18/09/2020
Amna R.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/09/2020

"Create short videos easily"

Commentaires: The overall experience has been great

Avantages: It has a lot of options and makes small videos easily from existing blogs or new articles. Many customizations available

Inconvénients: More templates would have been better, plus the stock videos and images can sometimes be not free and cost extra

• Publié le 23/09/2020
Ash-lee J.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2021

"Easy to use"

Commentaires: I was recommended it by a friend about a year and a half ago and use it as a focal point for the social media aspect of the business.

Avantages: I like the ability to very quickly put together montage's that help explain my business in an illustrative format.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it's hard to find the gifs/ images that you want to fit your mindset but that's to be expected.

• Publié le 09/03/2021
Lindy R.
Bureau exécutif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/10/2020

"Great for Social Media Videos"

Commentaires: Use it to create content for my social media. It works great.

Avantages: I love the ease of use and streamlined way they've set up the dashboard when creating videos. I like that there are so many options for music and that you can pull slides in to create content.

Inconvénients: I didn't like that the maximum length of a video is 5 minutes. I know it's for social media but I'd like to be able to use it to create longer tutorials for YouTube. I also don't like that the version I purchased through AppSumo has a watermark at the end of the videos.

• Publié le 07/10/2020
Mario M.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/10/2020

"My clients love its videos"

Commentaires: I am very happy with it and I can tell that adding this kind of videos to my websites definitely make them stand out.

Avantages: It has a very wide variety of HD videos and images. They also have them frequently updtated unlike other competitors whose videos look old-fashioned and very generic. Whenever I add a video from Lumen5 into a website, my clients love how they look.

Inconvénients: The fact that sometimes the videos are downloaded in a 720p quality instead of 1080p. But that is not something that happens a lot.

• Publié le 31/10/2020
Renato B.
  • Publié le 11/05/2021

"Fast videos, easy solution"

Commentaires: Within its intended use, it is a unique app, simple to use and quite efficient. Even though I don't use it very often, it has helped me a lot to adapt content to video.

Avantages: What I like most about Lumen5 is how easy it makes creating videos simple. When you want to turn the content of a website into a video for easy presentation, Lumen5 helps you do this with a few simple steps.

Inconvénients: Although it is a very useful and easy-to-use app, we have to understand that it has major limitations when it comes to creating and editing videos. Don't expect to do any super production here and everything will be fine.

• Publié le 11/05/2021
Aisha K.
Digital Campaigns
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2020

"Not a great value for your money"

Commentaires: customer service and response was quick and timely but it's not worth the money in my opinion

Avantages: The software was pretty easy to use, changing between formats for Facebook to IGTV was simple. If you enter a link/blog piece it would extract the text and create a template video for you to start working with which is good.

Inconvénients: There are a lot of glitches with the software and it does not allow for customizations. For example, I tried exporting a video numerous times throughout a week and the audio and video was continuously out of sync even after I had reached out to customer support. It also doesn't allow for customizations like increasing the volume of the music. If you want to upload your own video and have music overlay in the background that is not possible which interrupts the flow of the video and taking away from the professionalism. You also can't adjust the amount of text on the screen, or adjust the size of the text, or customize the placement. There are set placements for text (bottom of the screen, top of the screen) And you can't deviate from that. There is a sliding scale for text size so if you want it to be any bigger or smaller than the presets that option is not available. The options for background music are mediocre, some of them are really strange and it takes a lot of work searching through to find a decent soundtrack.

• Publié le 28/01/2020
Monica W.
  • Publié le 01/06/2021

"My Lumen5 Review"

Commentaires: I really like Lumen5. You don't have to know about video editing at all to be able to use it, they make it very easy to create any type of videos. You choose a video, audio, add your words to be displayed, and you can also add a voice over. It's simple and great at the same time. I highly recommend it!

Avantages: I love how easy it is to create a video with Lumen5. Even with the free plan it's really great. Lots of videos and audio tracks to choose from.

Inconvénients: There are no cons with Lumen5. I think it's great. There is a watermark with the free plan, but that's not an issue. If that's a problem you can always upgrade.

• Publié le 01/06/2021
Syed R.
Senior Data Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/09/2020

"Lumen5 –‘is my favourite tool to create content and innovative design for social media’"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Lumen5 is very good. As I mentioned, This tool made mt job easy and my clients are happy. Anyone can be very creative with this tool because they have a lot of options to choose and create the design and this is really amazing.

Avantages: I absolutely like the fact that Lumen5 is packed with a lot of important features such as- collaboration, audio tools, brand overlay, social sharing, and more. I can create different types of videos for my client. This tool allows you to produce highly-engaging content. I would say Lumen5 is a great source to drive the marketing team to progress. Because the resources of this tool are very useful and easy to utilize for increasing business engagement. I am using this tool for a long time to create a dynamic project for my clients and they are very happy. I think using Lumen5 is time-saving because you can finish your task quickly as their stock full of the fundamentals you need.

Inconvénients: The costs of Lumen5 is not affordable for all. I think they should waive the price up to a certain amount. I don’t like the fact that sometimes it takes time in rendering the final video.

• Publié le 24/09/2020
Sr. brittany H.
Chair of the Theology Department
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2019

"Create Quick Text Based Videos for Social Media"

Avantages: I ran across Lumen5 when looking for a user-friendly site for branding and creating my own short videos for promoting our company. The videos were easy to build and offered a lot of stock video and photos. I can create a video in about 30 minutes (max) and format and reformat it for different platforms with ease.

Inconvénients: I wish I could integrate my own audio or even voice overs. Its limited in that you can only use text and stock audio. It is also very expensive compared to what you can do with it. I may switch to another product next year.

• Publié le 18/07/2019