15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Zoho Cliq

Cliq vous permet de communiquer, de collaborer et de vous mettre d'accord avec votre équipe en toute simplicité. Restez en contact où que vous soyez.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Cliq

As with all products in the Zoho One Suite, my favorite part is how deeply Cliq integrates with the rest of our tools.

It has some errors that are then solved by Zoho. He needs more development.

Zoho Cliq - Notes

Zoho Cliq a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 85 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Cliq ?

Ankush
Ankush
Manager Finance (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Zoho Cliq: Quick chat and communications

Commentaires : Zoho Cliq is a product of Zoho universe and consists all the features needed in a instant messaging app. Value for money tool and highly recommended for small and medium organizations.

Zoho Cliq is feature loaded tool and have following pros: - Easy to chat and communicate with team members - Design automated messages through bots - Share files and provide specific access to files and folders - Collaborate and complete tasks - Access to Zomojis and Emojis - Create channels and groups for specific topics and discussions

Zoho Cliq is powerful tool having lots of features but interface lags and a bit choppy. Also, the mobile app needs lots of improvement.

Adebayo
Software Engineer (Nigeria)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

A simple to use team communication and collaboration tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We used Zoho cliq extensively for communication and collaboration. The integration with Zoho mail and our Zoho desk tools has made the experience even better.

We have used Zoho Cliq for over 2 years and it has been a great experience so far. Its user interface is quite simple and it is integrated with other Zoho products which makes it more appealing. One can start a Zoho video/audio meeting, take notes in the meeting and notes would appear as a chat in Cliq. Meetings can also be scheduled and reminders set and one can be certain to get both app notification and email notifications.

Zoho cliq have this good feature called Schedulers. They are very useful for doing some repetitive tasks. But they can be quite difficult to set up.Also we have had a couple of complaints about the some of our users not getting push notification on the mobile app.

Rick
Rick
Director (Mexique)
Design, 2–10 employés

Solid team chat/collaboration app with an extensive development backend for customizations

Commentaires : I was impressed with the opportunities for developers but not with the UX.

Cliq integrates well with other Zoho apps, particularly helpful in Contact. All the basic chat and collaboration features are there in a familiar user interface. It's possible for advanced users to create extensions, custom integrations, bots, and commands with a powerful development backend and make these customizations available throughout your organization and team.

Unless you're already using a bunch of Zoho apps there's no reason to switch from Slack, Flock, or Asana, which area already mature platforms. Compared to these other apps, particularly Flock, the UI is a bit obtuse and hard to get a clear overview of. I particularly disliked the double panes within a chat window (opening the settings for a bot, for example).

Elisa
CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Easy to Use Communication

Commentaires : Using cliq to improve communication within our company has helped a lot. However, I have not had the best experience with Zoho customer service in general one time. Other times, I had a great experience.

This is fantastic and easy to use communication software for within our company. It integrates seamlessly with other zoho applications and with other external applications. We have significantly increased productivity since using this.

There are some drawbacks, such as you are limited in character amounts that you can write for messages, but overall I like most of the features and it has improved over time. Another issue is that we cannot figure out how to integrate clients on to the platform without purchasing new user licenses. It was my understanding that you could have clients communicate as "visitors" within some particular channels in cliq that you designate but not have to be on a license. However, I have yet to be able to make this work.

Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Well integrated, versatile and easy to use chat software

Commentaires : Communicating with Zoho Cliq feels effortless and intuitive. You can chat, make video/phone calls and more.

As a Zoho One User Zoho Cliq is a no brainer. It integrates incredibly well with the Zoho Suite and it's very easy to create new integrations with Zoho Creator. What I probably like best about Cliq is the 3 column layout that allows me to chat in 3 different chats at once.

The desktop app for Mac feels a bit like a browser version and has some quirks where you need to reload the app in order for it to work.

Jared
Jared
Business Development (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11–50 employés

Zoho Cliq is a great replacement for standard texting between your team on a secure platform

Commentaires : Easy to use. Easy to deploy. No real issues over the years i've used it

The real-time chat is just as seamless as using your phone's regular text feature

Once and a while we would have a momentary issue with adding a new team member

Noah
Noah
CEO (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Cliq or Slack - we've used both and stuck with Cliq

Commentaires : Cliq is a great addition when using other Zoho apps. I haven't used it as a stand-alone app so I can't comment on that, but so far we are impressed with all the features of Zoho One and the integrations available. I recommend it. Their support is a little slow and responses are vague, but the help pages and online knowledge base are a good reference. Most issues get resolved but it usually takes more than one or two back and forth emails.

Integrates well with other Zoho One apps. Cliq is easy to use for internal users. Slack is easier for external and other organizations but Cliq has that feature, just not as user-friendly. Cliq also has threads, custom channels, and a lot more flexibility when utilizing other Zoho products.

The threads are new and it can be a little difficult to keep track of them but the search function works well to find everything. The only other con would be getting external users (subcontractors) integrated to chat with employees. If Cliq could make adding external users easier and give some ability to join all channels instead of just external ones, it would be much better.

Tanya
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Obvious Choice for Zoho Users

Commentaires : We use Zoho Cliq for our team communication. We have one on one chats, and group chats to keep in communication between all of our remote workers. As we don't see each other in person much, having a way to keep a rapport through chat is important to us. In addition we value quick messages to communicate information, or questions.

The integrated chat options into other zoho software makes this an obvious choice for zoho users. Ability to use emoji, gif, share files make this a versatile chat system for our team. The ability to search the history is helpful as well.

The mobile app can have a lot of input lag.

Jeux vidéos, 1 001–5 000 employés

Cliq : Convenient Communication Software.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Zoho Cliq provides increased productivity, streamlined workflows and better communication with teams and organizations thus offering users and organizations a more efficient, flexible, and organized way to work together.

Zoho Cliq has made the communication in my enterprise exponentially simple, by the way it is designed even a toddler would be able to use it with ease.Secondly the customer support that Zoho offers is miles ahead compared to other communication softwares. They are always reliable and their team are really well versed in what they're doing.Since the inception of my enterprise I've been using Zoho Cliq and I can confidently say that I frequently use the product. Apart from that it also has numerous features that has really helped me in many ways

The only thing that I dislike about the product is that it has limited team collaboration tools, which at times causes problems when the team tries to collaborate on a big project.

Scott
Scott
Installer/sales (É.-U.)

Zoho Cliq is a great instant messenger

Commentaires : I get the benefit of chatting with my coworkers without leaving my applications I use on a daily basis.

works great on a desktop or laptop, it is built right into the Zoho CRM, so when I have a question for my co-workers I know they see it right away when I send them a message through Cliq

phone app either I haven't tried it or it sucks really bad. I'm not sure which it is. I hope they make it a little easier soon

Muhammad Hassaan
Data Engineer (R.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51–200 employés

Good product, But needs improvement

Commentaires : Would recommend to small companies with small budget.

Pricing, API support, integrates well with Zoho Ecosystem.

A bit immature product when compared to Slack

Diane
Paralegal (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Chat and connect

Commentaires : Zoho Cliq is nice for people who like Zoho and their way of doing things. Zoho has an entire family of software that all work together.

Zoho Cliq is Zoho's chat and communication software. I sign in and check live and Zoho tracks my time. I can log my breaks and the live will turn off while I'm away. Send an important message or notification to everyone at once. Zoho cliq syncs my calendar and I can use audio or video calls.

I don't like Zoho Cliq as much as I like other communication software. Zoho is always different. The video calls can be very difficult to start and to include everyone because of the priority labels for meetings.

ARLENE
Owner (É.-U.)

Can send a chat instead of using my phone to send a text. Sometimes it's faster.

Not just for chatting. Can send and view audio and videos, Send shared files and each team member can have their own account.

If I had to choose one thing I like least it would be I would like to see more emoticons. I like using them so more variety would be nice.

Lea
Owner (É.-U.)

Great option for communicating with your team!

Zoho Cliq is an easy-to-use communication and collaboration tool. It has a free version, which has worked just fine so far! The chat tool also has an app - both of which have nice interfaces.

One issue I've encountered is periodic delays between messages arriving and showing on the web platform vs. through the mobile app.

Nivya
Associate Social Media Manager (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

If you are a newbie, go for Cliq

I like how I can easily communicate with my teammates and share files with them in the software. It had the video calling feature which came in handy during the pandemic. It helps you record your check in and check out time.

I don’t like the user interface and it’s slow sometimes. I wish I didn’t have to open laptop every time I have to check in and out.

Rudy
Account Manager (Espagne)
Internet, 51–200 employés

A simple and basic way to communicate with other teams

Fast and easy widget to integrate with other platforms.

Needs more features like rooms for webinars.

Mario
Webmaster (Panama)

A business chat

I like that you can have a complete way of communication, not only by texts, you also have voice calls or video calls, it is excellent to always keep your colleagues in touch.

I also like that it is integrated into the mail, I can tell you many positive things about this software. It is very very good.

Soumya
Manager Legal (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Good but not impressve

Commentaires : It was good but not that efficient and impressive.

Since we have used the entire ZOHO CRM it looked easy for us to use it..its like any other app for messages.

it was not effective..messages used to deliver late.

Elisa
Insurance broker (Panama)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

A complete communication system

I like the good quality with which this chat is presented. It looks very simple in the mail but it is really very complete. The App is excellent too. The calls and video calls with a good connection are of excellent quality.

With the free version we have enough. I thought it was included with the mail but I see that it also has a paid version.

Kamlesh
MIS EXECUTIVE (Inde)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Cliq Organisation Chat Software Review

The real time check in check out clock, inside the app Remote work facility

The message reply and tagging ux ui is not good

Victor
IT Manager (Canada)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Zoho's slack and Microsoft's Teams

Commentaires : I thought overall business use case was ok. It never really caught on with team members so we have not been using it as much. Also we are not extensively using Zoho suite so that could be the reason.

It's for quick communication and chat with team members. It also works with projects if you are dealing with multiple people. It integrates with the Zoho environment and it's cheaper than Teams that for sure. You can send files, view audio, view videos on it. Each member of the team can have their own account. Also you can create multiple threads or chat groups so that it doesn't all get mixed up. It also just works in the browser which is great. Don't necessarily have to install the software.

I thought it is still a work in progress. A bit buggy at times. It also does not have emoticons as other chat programs out there. I did have some delays between messages.

Kristina
Kristina
JRSC Express Manager (É.-U.)
Impression, 2–10 employés

Zoho Cliq

Commentaires : I am able to switch between conversations quickly, which allows me to do multiple things at once. Also the fact that you can have joint conversations make doing projects and just communicating with a group so much easier.

The fact that you can have multiple conversations opened up at once in the same screen.

Honestly there really is not something that I do not care for, the software is great!

fazal
implementation & Support Specialist (Pakistan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A good collaboration tool

It allowed us to communicate with other team members using chat, audio chat, channels, and meetings

Its interface is not very user-friendly as compared to the product we switched to and it had less options available or you can say the product we selected had more options to offer than zoho cliq.

, 501–1 000 employés

Fun and easy to use team chat software

Commentaires : It is a cheap software that is easy to use.

For the price (free to really cheap) you have some great features and support. Features including group and private messaging and a decent protection.

I wish there were more controls for admins. The lack of ability to delete or modify messages can be a potential problem.

Alex
Alex
Content Development Coordinator (Nigeria)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Work chat made easy

Commentaires : It saves mail time and official group chats are easy to create for general and quick info sharing

Able to chat with colleagues at work and share information ASAP

Ease of use difficulty and exploration of functions may take a while