15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur TopFunnel

Gérez les réunions grâce à un assistant virtuel qui automatise les suivis, les rappels de réunion et les reprogrammations éventuelles.

En savoir plus sur TopFunnel

It is very, very easy to use, and we started getting great candidates actually responding to us immediately.

TopFunnel - Notes

5,0

TopFunnel a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 16 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TopFunnel ?

Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Top Notch Product!

The most impactful part is the AI assistance in scheduling interviews as well as sending out follow-up messages. It has saved me hours of administrative work!

It was a tool that was presented to us when I was hired so I did not have a say in the integration of it. I can't think of any negatives at this time. It's been a fantastic tool so far.

Amanda
Head of Talent & Impact (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing platform for anyone working in Talent, Sales, Account Management, etc.

Ease of use, functionality, customer service, overall features

I wish it had more "ctrl+" functionality for ease of use when linking items in emails campaigns and also wish you could attach documents if the link isn't available (like for some job descriptions that are not yet posted). Another item is I wish there was a bit of a better way to see ALL emails that come through because a good number do go missed when the candidate/recipient replies and causes friction on losing out of some visibility for tracking and overall communication.

Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

Review of TopFunnel

I enjoy the nurture campaigns that I am easily able to send to candidates that I find on LinkedIn through top funnel.

I find that Clara can come across as a bit awkward to use with candidates. I find it odd to pretend like it's a real person even though the responses it makes come across as robotic - I do not use this feature.

Thanh
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Sourcing made easier!

Prior to using TopFunnel, I was sourcing through LinkedIn messages which I would have about a 30-35% response rate. With TopFunnel, I don't need to save the profile into our ATS system and I also get higher response rates, with 40-50%. It's so much for efficient and faster to source candidates. I also like that you can have TopFunnel add a "customized" sentence so that you don't have to!

Since it connects to your ATS platform, you need to have an active job in order to source for a role. I wish you could create a fake job and then add it into the ATS once the role is officially opened. This would help when doing more secretive sourcing, like if you needed to hire a backfill soon.

Liam
Program Director Talent (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51–200 employés

Liam's TF Experience

Commentaires : I'm happy with TF. The feature set is making my job significantly easier and it's been a pleasure to work with the team.

I like the ability to bulk upload CSV files and send multiple emails. I like the easily viewable metrics on campaigns for A/B testing. I like the pre-set multi-step drip campaign. I like the ability to view candidates in Top Funnel directly with the condensed pop up view of their LinkedIn. I've enjoyed working with the TF team as support has been phenomenal.

Lag and data loss is the biggest downside by far (specifically, I lost previous email copy, webpages can take a while to load, and webpages can randomly jump between each other). The second is user interface attractiveness and user experience flow (sometimes I can feel a little lost and not as welcomed as I'd like in the product).

Natalie
Associate Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

90% Functional 10% Down

It definitely streamlines the outreach process and automates follow ups so I don't have to think about it. The integration with LinkedIn is very helpful.

When Top Funnel is down which seems like about once a week, it really hurts our team's productivity. Not sure why updates are happening during normal business hours vs nights/weekends.

Tyler
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

The sourcing solution I didn't know I needed

Commentaires : Amazing. In our first 2 weeks I got 4 people who got to final interviews

TopFunnel takes a lot of the best practices from sales and marketing tools and applies them to sourcing and recruiting. I built up an audience of 50 candidates, using the TopFunnel browser extension on people's LinkedIn profiles, and set up a drip email sequence and we got 5 interviews out of it. 10% of the people I reached out to set up first interviews with us! I reached out to a similar-sized group in LinkedIn recruiters, and I got 1 response and it was a no. I've since canceled LinkedIn Recruiter and upgraded to a higher level of service on TopFunnel.

There is a learning curve because the product is so powerful, but the TopFunnel team works with you to help you understand how to utilize all the various features.

Sandie
Chief Operating Officer (Îles Vierges des États-Unis)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

It's like a dating app for hiring but with much better results

Commentaires : Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with how the process went and the final hiring outcome. I would recommend this to other employees; however, I would caution that you might be missing out on excellent candidates that do not build a professional online presence.

At first the software felt like a dating app for hiring. It helps you find potential matches for a particular job. I was skeptical about the quality and diversity of the candidates who would be contacted and respond. The results, however, were fantastic. We found several excellent candidates for the role and had no issue hiring our top choice. The time I invested into the process was focused on more high quality interactions with candidates rather than sifting through hundreds of resumes like we had previously in our former hiring process.

As a potential employer, it felt a little weird at first to "court" candidates who had never heard of our organization and didn't receive a job description with the initial outreach. I eventually added a link to a job description to make sure the candidate was really interested before having an initial screening call.

Tara
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

TopFunnl makes sourcing fun and more efficient!

Commentaires : I really enjoy using TopFunnel. The ease of use is there, with so many advanced functions.

I love the reporting function. I like seeing which campaigns are doing better than others and how many diverse candidates I'm reaching out to.

Having to reach out to one candidate at a time. It would be helpful if we could do a mass reachout. It's not the biggest deal but would save a few minutes while working on a search.

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Schedule interviews with ease

Clara helps you to schedule 1:1 interviews as well as complex sequence interviews. It has saved me countless hours in such a short time to get initial phone screens scheduled and in person interviews with back-to-back panels presentations too

Takes a little getting used to how it works, but the ability to customize your "personal-assistant" is really great

Technical Sourcer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great tool for AI driven sourcing, has limitations around manual sourcing

Commentaires : Good - it's a good LinkedIn extension tool with the option to have AI sourcing with a human touch. The sourcing team behind the AI does a great job of meeting your search criteria and making necessary adjustments.

The Chrome extension makes it easy to add candidates to projects and send them personalized outreach all in one place. Stream slots provide an additional stream of candidates coming through daily which allows for more focus in other areas.

Outside of the AI Stream candidates, this tool doesn't add much in the way of sourcing as there is no candidate search function.

alicia
sourcer (É.-U.)
Design, 501–1 000 employés

Useful Tool

Commentaires : I like using it. It has been helpful for finding talent. The metrics for how many people respond to messages is usually 10% and sometimes 3%, compared to LinkedIn which can yield 30%. All together, it is easy to use, and useful.

TopFunnel is super useful for sourcing. I like how it can find prospects email addresses. I find it useful when I am searching for candidates on LinkedIn.

It often breaks and the server goes down, making it unusable for an hour.

Kathleen
Human Resources/Recruiter (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Making my life easier

Commentaires : It's rare to get immediate results with any recruiting solution, and that's what we got with TopFunnel. Finding and communicating with passive candidates is fast and easy, so that we have a more effective recruiting pipeline and process.

It currently doesn't flow through to Workable (our ATS), but I'm told that's coming in the future.

daron
recruiter (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

TopFunnel

The personal messages it crafts to the candidates is great. I love being able to write a campaign and let TF customized a personal message.

I wish there was an automated feature where if the campaign does't reach the candidate a linkedin message is sent automatically to the candidate :-)

Johnny
Technical Recruiter (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Johnny Certo

I enjoy using the automation of outbounds and metric reports.

When reviewing campaigns a have to repeatedly click and refresh the project to see the list of candidates. Initially, it will take me to a large list of previously sourced candidates.

Sudeepti
HR Recruiter (Inde)
Ressources humaines, 10 000+ employés

Amazing tool for recruiting sourcers

Commentaires : It is a really helpful tool and this will definitely increase your recruiting sourcing productivity

the ability to contact any candidate from a lot of recruiting platforms is really amazing

we need to send individual emails to each candidate and there's no bulk email option