Avis clients sur Reportz

En savoir plus sur Reportz

Outil de reporting de KPI et d'objectifs marketing numérique avec options de personnalisation en marque blanche et intégration d'API des sources de données principales.

En savoir plus sur Reportz

Reportz - Notes

Reportz a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 27 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Reportz ?

Leonardo
Leonardo
Founder (Brésil)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Simplify your Workflow with Reports

If you do client work, you know clients want results, but, how to show those results with a simple language? Reports are your answer, but set reports and share the links in a meaningful way to clients is a time and resource demanding task, even if you use something like Google Data Studio. Reportz will simplify the workflow, because is a set and forget tool. You can whitelabel (which will make you a pro) and each customer have they own dashboard, that can be password protect. It's a really nice and neat tool

I can't think about negatives, maybe, more tutorials on how to use the tool, but, support is always super responsive.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Leonardo! Thank you so much for the kind words! Comments like these really make our day! I hope you will have a restful weekend. Regards, Reportz team

Glenn
Digital Marketing Executive (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Clean interface and fanatastic customer support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far Reportz have delivered above my expectations. It's my first software tool I look at every morning.

Clean modern Interface. Reliable automated customer reports. Easy to set up and presents the data effictively which is easy to understand.

Absolutely nothing. I can't fault this software.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for your awesome review. If you have any questions - be sure to reach out to us! :) Regards, Reportz team

Anders
Manager (Danemark)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Ripped me off. Took my money and closed my account. They take no responsibility for the tech issues.

Commentaires : Terrible. Avoid at all costs. They are not ethical or honest. They take no responsibility for the bugs in their system.

You can create dashboards, when it works.

Their founders, support team and their obvious lack of integrity. I had lots of tech issues in the beginning getting it to work. And it seems they also had issues with their redemption system because they claim I didn't redeem it. So they closed my account with no notice, despite having redeemed my AppSumo account on the first day of buying it. They don't care about you as a customer. I showed them the proof of purchase etc. They didn't care. Instead of fixing the problem, they tried to tell me about how "fantastic" their software was and tried to sell me a on a montly billed account.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Anders, We are more than sorry you think we "ripped you off". Reportz' AppSumo offer was launched in May 2018. And was live for the redemption of bought coupons for over 6 months. Although you bought a code from us - it seems you never actually redeemed it. You contacted us in November 2019, but Reportz switched to a 2.0 version in March the same year. After we updated Reportz to v2.0, we automatically closed the coupon redeeming process. The reason why we are 100% sure that you never redeemed your code is that we, on one side, had a lot of our users who forgot to redeem the code. And on the other side, we had a lot of users who thought they never submitted the code, but when we checked our database with the coupon they provided, we found their accounts and gave them access. As mentioned before, you are more than welcome to enjoy an offer we already gave you. We are sad about this misunderstanding, but we hope you will understand. Stay safe All the best from Reportz team

Miljenko
Miljenko
Chief Executive Officer (Croatie)

Reveals Hidden Data

Commentaires : I really like it and my clients are also glad to have live reporting.

I'll start with an example: If you are running Facebook Ads, you know that default reporting inside Facebook Business Manager is - limited! Also, it's messy. It would be cool if Facebook has its own analytics tool like Google Analytics, but it hasn't. Now questions: How would you serve your customers with easy, but comprehensive reports? Also, wouldn't it be awesome if you can offer them live reporting on the unique link created just for their eyes? And data is updating in real-time? Conclusion: If you agree with the past arguments, Reportz is the way to go! It offers live reporting with Facebook, Google, and other services. Fast, easy, intuitive, advanced and comprehensive. And it's being updated by the founders. The support is always the top in the class!

Nothing concrete. Maybe the user interface could be a little bit more modern. But it's functional and that's important.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Miljenko, Thank you so much for your feedback. Contact us via Intercom so we can provide you with your reward.

Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Reportz is good at what it does

Commentaires : This allows me to show my clients a snapshot of their health.
It helps me frequently show the clients the progress we have made on their marketing, adwords, SEO, and more.

Reportz basically takes your permissions and organizes the data in various tools like Google Analytics Google Console LinkedIn Paid Ads Google Adwords Some third party SEO tools and more. It's really good at presenting the information in a "dashboard" like format so you can see the information really simply. It's also REALLY good for clients. I run a web agency, and it lets me upload special colors/logos for each of my clients so their dashboard has 100% their branding on it. I really like this feature.

Some of the information available in the tools they hook into is hard to "get at" from Reportz. I am not sure if that is because the tools don't allow it in their api or if Reportz has just implemented a simplified set of accessibility.

il y a 3 ans

Hey there! First of all, thank you so much for your kind words and your honest review! The issue you have with pulling the specific data is not a unique one and we've worked long and hard in the following months after your review and we came up with an entirely new widget creation process. Have you managed to play around with it? Be sure to let us know what you think about it. :)

Ron Elius
Ron Elius
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Visualize your Results into clear reports

Commentaires : Amazing!

Reporting through the use of words aren’t really that helpful since us humans tend to be more attached to images especially if what we’re talking about is the status of our businesses, efforts, and work. Also, numbers in textual reports must always have a graphical report to better understand what’s happening in our Business. Reportz helped my team to gather the essential data and present it in a more detailed way. Reports are essential for evaluation and having this kind of software make reports easy to present in a more interactive way.

It’s a little bit advanced and has a learning curve, well, what I can expect to a great and robust tool. Overall, I love how this software helps my team gather, collect and evaluate data.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Rob! Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes, we are aware that our tool can be quite robust and hard to learn, that's why all of our users can always schedule a quick call during which we explain to them how Reportz works. The reason behind that is that with Reportz you can pull the tiniest piece of data available. All you need to know is what do you actually need and how. And if you're not sure how - the support team will be there for you. :) Kudos!

Connor
Connor
SEO / Content Marketing Expert (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Excellent SEO reporting solution

Covers all the major points and makes it painless to keep clients in the know.

Setting up widgets can be a bit tricky and understanding the google analytics calls is confusing.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Connor, First of all, thank you so much for the kind words and your review! I'm glad our tool can cover all of your pain points because when we were developing Reportz the pain points were the founding elements. The widget creation process is updated and should now be much more intuitive to end users. Have you managed to test it out? Feel free to let us know what you think about it :)

Diora
Social Media Manager (Albanie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

It's a great tool. It did a 2 week job, in 2 days :)

Commentaires : It saved me a looooot of time!

It was very fast, and easy to use. The graphs were also very good. I liked it that two people could work in one report at the same time

I think some of the data was not right. And i would like to have an option to extract my custom audiences and see who they are, what age, what devices do they use etc.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Diora, First, let me say thank you for your great feedback! It means a world to us! :) If you want us to help you with some detailed options, feel free to book a demo with Co-Founders team. We love to help people and brag a little how our product is cool! :D The link for booking a demo: https://calendly.com/fourdots/onboarding/01-19-2018 Have a nice day! @TeamReportz

Sarah
Sarah
The Ideas Girl (R.-U.)

Brilliant dashboard

I love the dashboard in Reportz. Once you've connected everything together it's great to be able to check in and view your stats in one place. I've been really impressed so far.

There really isn't anything I don't like about Reportz.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for the kind words you've provided and thank you for being such a vocal supporter of our tool. Feel free to reach out to us so we can find a suiting gift for you.

Freelance Graphic Designer (Serbie)
, 11-50 employés

I like that it gives you all data in one place.

Commentaires : Great reports, understanding of your audience and fast result analysis. I would suggest this software to anyone who is serious about their advertising.

I like that it is easy to navigate and it gives great information with little to no hassle. The keyword report and link report is a great tool which is very useful since it improves my future work.

I would like more information on how to further improve my marketing based on results. I would also want to know who are my top influencers or fans.

il y a 5 ans

Hello there, Thank you for your reply! We are so happy that we see that people are using our tool to boost their business and really love when we get a feedback like this one! We have a list of integrations that are going to be implemented in nearest future. If you want to have a closer glimpse of the tool and future functions, you can book a call with Founders here: https://calendly.com/fourdots Have a nice day! @TeamReportz

Digital Marketing Specialist (Kazakhstan)

Alternatives envisagées :

Customizable dashboards & automated reporting under one roof

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Reportz helps me with reporting for myself and for my clients. Instead of collecting all the information manually, I can make this process fully automated which saves both time and resources.

Reportz is a simplified way to create dashboards for tracking KPIs, create and update reports for yourself or your clients. The dashboards can be easily customized with some pre-designed templates available in the library for Facebook, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, SemRush to name a few. In case Reportz cannot connect to your marketing channels directly, you can use Google Spreadsheets as a source of information and the Reportz tutorials explain how to do it. Dashboards can be shared with anyone and they can also be password-protected to make sure only intended people can see them. One dashboard can be made up of unlimited widgets, which is economical.

The Google Spreadsheet integration may be buggy from time to time, so you might have to contact the support team to resolve the issue. Another con is the UI that looks outdated though the Reportz team promised to update it in the near future as well.

l’année dernière

Hi there, thank you so much for your lovely review! If you have any questions or need any help with anything - be sure to reach out to us. :) Best, Reportz team

Gary
Gary
Founder & CEO (É.-U.)

Promising reporting Tool That Has a Long Way To Go

Commentaires : I am currently not using it right now as my main analytics dashboard tool, I am hoping with further development they make a more user friendly product.

A lot of different dashboard options for building an analytics dashboard that is customized exactly how you like it. If you have a lot of websites or work with clients, you get a generous amount of dashboard included.

Not nearly as easy to build a dashboard as you would think, not intuitive at all. The way the options are labeled and not being able to see what it looks like before you add it makes the entire creation process a huge pain. While you can pull out detailed data from Google Analytics to include in your dashboard, the way you have to go about it makes the process long and complicated.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Gary! Thank you so much for your kind words and the honest review you've provided. We've worked a lot on improving the dashboard creation process and we've implemented over 20 templates that cover all reporting types. The templates include report types such as PPC, SEO, General & Social. So the main painpoint you've had is more than improved. Reportz has grown a lot after you've submitted your review, have you managed to test out the new and improved version? If you decide to re-create an account with us be sure to let us know, we'd be happy to onboard you and show you all of the nifty features Reportz has to offer.

Camille
Web Developer (Philippines)

Reportz - All in one reporting dashboard. A must have for digital marketing agencies like us.

- Outstanding support, very helpful. - They also support Serpstat, which we use. - a white-label feature with CNAME domain pointing.

- Needs more and better integrations. - User interface and PDF design can be improved. - A few bugs here and there, but again, their support is amazing, so it should get fixed quickly.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Camille, Thank you for the feedback and BIG THANK YOU for the kind words regarding support. We really put a lot of effort and energy in customer support and customer success efforts, so it makes my day when I see that it is appreciated. As for the integrations, next to come are LinkedIn (both paid and social), Twitter (both paid and social), SE Ranking, WooCommerce, Shopify and AccuRanker. PDF is updated so you shouldn't have any more issues with it. Thank you so much for the time and this review. Much regards from the team!

Krishna
Marketing (Népal)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Reportz is a handy tool for Marketers

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Reportz makes it easy to track analytics data in one place. It makes it easy to create detailed reports, filter, merge and display any data as per requirement. It's a handy tool to have in your toolbox if you are that kind of person that likes to track everything.

The thing i do not like about this software is the slow development. Also, the widgets are very limited.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Krishna, thanks for reaching out and thank you for your review. :) We appreciate all feedback we receive from our users. If you ever have any questions or need any help with the tool - be sure to reach out to us. Best, Reportz Team

Jovan
Jovan
Performance Marketing Specialist (Serbie)
, 11-50 employés

Reportz comes with a great visual solution for reporting and with all integrations you need!

This team makes the perfect tool for reporting, tracking advertising spent, and making reporting easy again. Now the client can finally understand the report to the detail because most things are visual. The interface is very clean, all navigations are well distributed. The most important thing is that it saved me a lot of time because I am now "automated". Well done!

Onboarding process when you are the first time in the application can be improved. I am sure that some onboarding steps will be improved in future.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Jovan, Thank you so much for your feedback -it is much appreciated! As for the onboarding, I agree with you and we already made some changes, but the main upgrade will come with complete UX/UI refreshment! P.S. It is a great pleasure to have person from such prestige company with Reportz. Much regards!

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
CEO et Founder (Espagne)

Saves a lot of time

Commentaires : I generate my reports in a quarter of the time I spent making them.

For some time I have been looking for a reporting software that fulfills two basic premises to be able to customize it completely and save time in the preparation of reports for my clients. Reportz meets my expectations by far, is a tool that after testing it has become indispensable in my arsenal as an SEO consultant.

On the contrary, I believe that the visual aspect can be improved. But it is weighed with the efficiency of the tool, the speed and versatility of the same is excellent.

il y a 5 ans

Hola Carlos, muchas gracias! :D "I generate my reports in a quarter of the time I spent making them." This is what is all about. When we made Reportz, we made it to serve our own in-house needs and we are happy to see that our tool is making peoples lives easier. Have a great day! @TeamReporz

Owner (Mexique)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

live dynamic reports

TOTALLY LOVE that these reports are always live, it is a magnificent idea and you can share the link and your client can see the data visually and in any platform, it's my best graphic report tool.

It took some time to get used to it, very advanced but once you get it it's great!

il y a 3 ans

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. Be sure to contact us so we can find a suitable gift for you. :)

Daniel
Daniel
Owner (É.-U.)

Excellent so far

I love that you can provide clients a clean interface to see all important data in one spot. It sure beats having many diferrent sites they need to visit or using a spreadsheet option

The integration list while growing, isn't comprehensive yet. Some large users may need more flexibility still

il y a 5 ans

Hello Daniel, and thank you for your review! It means a lot to us to hear the feedback and we are more than happy to see that our users are happy with the tool. Reportz is still a "young" tool, but we have the list of integrations with more than 20 tools, Like Zapier, Alexa, BuzStream, Majestic, SalesFlare, Moz, etc... Our main benefit and thing in mind while developing Reportz is to give our users maximal flexibility while keeping that simple and user-friendly flow, so that you guys spend more time getting work done, rather than learning how the tool works. :)

Ognjen
Ognjen
UA Specialist (Serbie)
, 51-200 employés

Super friendly, simple and effective.

I spend more time using it rather than learning how to use it which is a great problem with tools nowadays...

I know that the tool is fresh (launched on 21st of September) but in order to be big, it has to have more integrations.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Ognjen! Thank you so much for your kind words and the review you've provided. Reportz has grown a lot after you've submitted your review, have you managed to test out the new and improved version? :)

PPC Manager (Croatie)
Cosmétiques, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Timesaver

It had data sources I needed (Analytics, AdWords, Facebook), it was very easy to use and it saves a lot of time which can be used for more creative tasks than creating reports :)

Having BingAds as a source would be helpful as we are really using it. Few other integrations would be appreciated as well.

il y a 5 ans

Hello there, BingAds is one of the first integrations we had in our pipeline and it will be seen in near future! Other than that, if you have any suggestion, feel free to reach out to us! We are happy to hear your feedback! Have a great day! @TeamReporz

Mike
Mike
Search Engine Optimization Expert (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Just what I needed

Commentaires : Ease of use for all my SEO reporting needs.

Ease of use and all the data sources I use and want. Plenty of varied reports for all your reporting needs.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Mike, Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us to actually see that our users are happy and that our tool is making their workdays easier. Best regards, Team Reportz

Media Buying Manager (Serbie)
Jeux vidéos, 201-500 employés

great tool, make my life much easier

it's totally easy to use, user friendly, and I like the drag and drop feature so I can make my own report as I want.

il y a 5 ans

Hello, Thank you for your feedback! It means a lot to us! Keep up the good work!

Miguel
Student (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Takes the pain out of tracking marketing

Reportz makes it really easy to customize marketing dashboards, and clients love them!

It can get expensive quickly if you're managing a lot of dashboards

il y a 3 ans

Hi Miguel, Thank you so much for your kind words and the honest review you've provided. I'm really glad your clients love them, and trust me your clients are not the only ones! Especially when you customize them with the clients' branding as well. The added value for that is incredible. If you decide to go over a certain number of dashboards feel free to reach out and we can negotiate a discount for you. We know how things can be costly when you're a student. :)

Web Designer & Account Manager (É.-U.)

I love this software, the team is brilliant and continues to update the software regularly.

I like that the team is not afraid to try new things and they have implemented new features that have been requested by members of the facebook community

The user interface takes some time to learn and understand but once you have figured it out, it is easy and well planned. And the support team is quick to help!

il y a 4 ans

Hey there buddy, Thank you so much for the kind words! These comments really make our days! If you need any assistance with the tool - be sure to reach out to us and we will provide you with all the help you need! Regards,

Griffin
Griffin
Co-Founder (É.-U.)

Reportz helps me track my digital advertising spend.

What I love most about Reportz is the ability to easily track my Facebook Advertising Accounts. There are multiple dashboards available and much easier to read than the Facebook Business Ad Center.

There aren't many cons I can think of with Reportz. Knowing they're a startup, future integrations will be helpful; particularly MySQL.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Griffin, Thank you so much for the review! We are delighted to know that our tool is helping you with your work! If you have any questions - be sure to reach out to us! Regards,