Avis clients sur Process2Wine

par Process2Wine

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Process2Wine

Logiciel cloud et mobile de vinification : planifiez, suivez et gérez le travail quotidien de la vigne à la bouteille et obtenez des rapports complets.

En savoir plus sur Process2Wine

4 avis affichés

Corentin M.
Technicien Viticulture-Oenologie
Agriculture, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 03/05/2021

"VIGNOBLE RIVIÈRE DU CHÊNE"

Commentaires: Nous sommes fière d’être les premiers utilisateurs au Québec ! Réel valeur ajoutée à l’entreprise
Nous pouvons dorénavant réunir toutes nos données au même endroit. Nos heures passées, nos tâches de travail, nos produits, nos cuves ...
Le logiciel Process2wine est très aboutit est il est quasiment possible de tout faire.
Le suivie que nous donnes les consultants est irréprochable. Toujours disponible pour là moindre question ou le moindre problème ! C’est un réel plus.

Avantages: Le déploiement du logiciel est simple et rapide.
Le suivie et le service client est irréprochable, pour la moindre question nous avons toujours eu une réponse presque immédiate.
D’une très grande polyvalence nous avons très vite adopté le logiciel.
Nous pouvons gérer nos deux vignobles séparément.
L’interface mobile est très confortable à l’utilisation.

Inconvénients: Il n’y a pas beaucoup de points faible.

• Publié le 03/05/2021
Ruth B.
Enologist
Vins et spiritueux, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 07/05/2021

"Fantastic Product- Great Price"

Commentaires: I had to put quite a bit of work on the front end getting all of our inventory in correctly and strategizing how best to enter certain products. This is our first database so I expected that though, and I am a bit on the fussy side when it comes to organization. Once I had everything entered it became so much easier to do everything. It is quite easy to use once setup. Our company is a little unusual compared to other wineries. Poor [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] often had to get a bit creative to accommodate us, but they were always able to find a solution for our quirks. Even today anytime I have a question they are always quick to respond so I can move forward with my work.

Avantages: I have been quite pleased with the product overall. I am to get all the information that I need with a few clicks. I used to track all of our blending percentages by hand so this software has been a blessing.

Inconvénients: I wish I could print Bill of Ladings directly from the program but I understand that this is something they may offer in the future. We also have continued to use our old work orders in tandem with Process2Wine because the print outs don't work very well for us, but we are happy with the setup. It still works well for us.

• Publié le 07/05/2021
Kirsty H.
Winemaker and General Manager
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 18/05/2021

"P2W for a 8,000 case winery"

Commentaires: P2W is a winery management program that will continue to be useful. I have found customer support to be quick, knowledgeable and friendly.

Avantages: I find Process 2 Wine valuable for it's ability to manage winery and winemaking data at an affordable cost.

Inconvénients: The learning curve for entering data has been a little steep, but I'm gaining confidence the more I use the program.

• Publié le 18/05/2021
Loic B.
Production manager, winemaker/vineyard manager
Vins et spiritueux, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 28/05/2021

"Time saver"

Commentaires: A crazy gain of time in the field. I was managing 1000ha in the South of France and it was the best solution for my point of view. I could prepare my questionnaire in advance and when I was visiting each parcelles I just had to click and fill it.
Traceability is one of the main task now, and this software will helps you everyday from the vineyard to the bottling point.

Avantages: The product is easy to use and the formation helped a lot to understand most of the aspects. The team is always available , very keen to answers your questions while you are working with the software. They are very professional and are ready to listen to any suggestions for improvement. I used couple of different software in the past but they were made for "general agriculture" including the winery. The problem was obvious; they were not suitable for a proper vineyard/winery management. With process2wine, you are talking about a common subject "winemaking or vineyard management" because most of them have this background and moreover this software was entirely design for this industry.

Inconvénients: I have nothing to say about it. All the details I spotted were fixed.

• Publié le 28/05/2021