15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Nitro Pro

En savoir plus sur Nitro Pro

Outils de productivité PDF et de signature électronique que vous pouvez fournir à chaque professionnel du savoir.

En savoir plus sur Nitro Pro

Avantages :

The integration with popular cloud storage platforms, such as Dropbox and Google Drive, allows users to access their files from anywhere.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes it will also convert the text in different fonts, but that may be just a user error as well.

Nitro Pro - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,5
Service client
4,1
Fonctionnalités
4,5
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,5/10

Nitro Pro a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 543 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Nitro Pro ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (543)

Bilale
Designer (Bénin)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Nitro, top logiciel de création et de gestion de fichiers PDF

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

L'atout principale de ce logiciel est sa Facilité d'utilisation

Inconvénients :

Nitro n'intègre pas une police comme du Montserra.

Abdou
Abdou
CEO (Cameroun)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Nitro: avantages et inconvénients

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

Nitro est pratique et facile à utiliser. Il offre la conversion de PDF en différents formats, une sécurité accrue et la compatibilité avec d'autres logiciels. C'est un excellent choix pour les professionnels et les particuliers.

Inconvénients :

Nitro peut présenter des problèmes de performance, notamment lorsque des fichiers PDF volumineux sont manipulés. De plus, certaines fonctionnalités avancées telles que l'édition de graphiques sont limitées en termes de fonctionnalités et un coût d'achat qui peut dissuader les utilisateurs.

Essoyomèwè
Essoyomèwè
Etudiant (Togo)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

L'un des meilleurs logiciels d'édition PDF

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : La signature de documents, la gestion de documents, le partage de documents, la gestion de documents

Avantages :

Toutes les fonctionnalités m'ont plu lors de l'usage du logiciel

Inconvénients :

C'est le prix du produit qui est très élevé

Clément
manager (France)
Sports, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Super convertisseur PDF

3,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

C'est vraiment très pratique pour convertir facilement les word en PDF

Inconvénients :

Il y a toujours un message qui demande à l'utilisateur s'il souhaite définir ce logiciel par défaut, ce qui rend la navigation moins fluide.

Fahima
Responsable administrative et logistique (France)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Très pratique

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Très satisfaite du logiciel

Avantages :

Un outil très pratique, je l’utilise pour différentes fonctionnalités

Inconvénients :

Des fois les options du logiciel ne fonctionnent pas correctement

Arielle
Coach Sportif (France)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Nitro

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

Possibilité d’ajout des pages/documents à un fichier.Modification et conversion de documents

Inconvénients :

Je le trouve un peu compliqué à utiliser

Grant
Grant
Financial Adviser (Australie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Paid for a licence once and it's been amazing

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

I primarily use Nitro to add text to PDFs, and sometimes to edit text. Simple functionality, but it does the job really well, and there are so many other things you can do with it. I've had my licence to it for many years and it still works really well. For my use case, I haven't felt the need to upgrade, so it's been great as a one-off software cost.

Inconvénients :

When I went to buy a licence, I was told there's no way to do a free trial - they just have a refund period. Fortunately, it turned out ok for me, but that's really annoying for people who are international and have to cop international transaction fees.

Robert
Robert
Systems Administrator (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Nitro PDF - Cost effective alternative to "BIG" PDF

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Nitro PDF allowed us to equip entire departments that, in the past, would only purchase one or two subscription licenses from the other guys to manage costs.

Avantages :

Cost effectiveness was key. I have some users that had a pretty minimal requirements i.e. add/remove pages. but the other guys cost so much money to get just a basic level of function. Nitro presented a cost effective license for PDF editing.

Inconvénients :

The user interface was more clicks than would have been ideal. There are some functions such as page rotation that required additional clicks to rotate the entire document with no option to set that feature as the default setting. Training videos and help menu were very useful but typical users failed to investigate these without prompting from IT but when they did most issues were resolved quickly.

Nancy
Administrator (Canada)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Beware - no technical support OR contact with company

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been using Nitro Pro for over 5 years. Until last year, everything worked as expected. Then it stopped working on my bosses' machine and started not being able to open some pdf files (no idea what's different about those files than the ones it will open). This means Nitro Pro is now only really useful for certain pdf files. Even worse, there is simply no technical support available and I find that disturbing at best.
I certainly can't recommend Nitro Pro to anyone. A company that produces software products and doesn't offer technical support for those products is simply a bad bet for anyone, for commercial or personal use.

Avantages :

It has been a good alternative to a subscription with Adobe Acrobat. We purchased perpetual licensing. It works well when it works.

Inconvénients :

No technical support No way to contact the company unless I want to purchase more One of our licenses will not work correctly on one of our Windows 10 machines (i.e. the bosses computer) and there's simply no way to get assistance from the company. It can't open some pdf files (says they're corrupted - but they're not since Adobe Acrobat Reader can open them). Which means I can't edit those pdf files.

Michael
Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Nitro User Ambivalent

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I often have multiple open documents for reference. These documents will be open for weeks, or even months at a time (e.g. legislation/regulations, etc.) and it makes it easy to switch active documents and keep them all open for reference. When it crashes, or if the computer is rebooted (often due to an update), most of the time the documents auto-recover - but not always (making it difficult to get back to where I was).

Avantages :

Simple to keep multiple tabs open, great for frequently referred to documents. Easy to highlight and annotate, and search (when optimized)

Inconvénients :

Often crashes and doesn't always retain the open documents. Fomat conversion not always accurate or complete.

Vincent
Team Lead Service Desk (Pays-Bas)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Used for many years, a proven decent PDF manager

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

The option to merge PDF's and add pages. Also the "shrink" option is great to have when sending e-mails to external parties.

Inconvénients :

license monitoring can be challenging, as Nitro currently looks at "1 click within app is a license consumed" and only resets after 12 weeks. To be honest when in calls they have a human approach and understand things and typically allow some sort of soft overconsiming

Ralph
Help Desk Technician III (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent for PDFs

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Nitro has been great. I would easily recommend this.

Avantages :

Nitro is the best option for a free PDF program that I have found outside of Adobe. There are so many features that are included already that this easily outdoes any other free program that's currently available right now.

Inconvénients :

I would like more color options when it comes to the interface itself.

Lisa
Controller (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

User Friendly and cost effective pdF writing software

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

The ease of use and it is a more cost effective option than Adobe.

Inconvénients :

Wish I could have more than 1 color to highlight text within a document.

Nadia
Accountant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Great PDF Reader

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

Ease of use, color scheme, features in general similar to Acrobat.

Inconvénients :

Nothing really, maybe add a few more colors to the drop down menus.

sam
assistant operator (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

analytics review

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Nitro has enabled me to identify levels of document interaction and access along different workflows

Avantages :

i like the Tools for document analytics: Nitro gives users insight into how documents are utilized and accessed. Monitoring document engagement and streamlining document workflows can both benefit from this.

Inconvénients :

Nitro has compatibility issues: Windows compatibility is better than that of Mac. Although a Mac version called Nitro Pro exists, it could not have the same feature parity as the Windows version.

James Allen
Data Entry Specialists (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Amazing PDF Editor

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : 10/10 so far. The tool is amazing and very helpful.

Avantages :

The PDF editor and E signature together with security password is very useful if you needed it.

Inconvénients :

None so far. The tool is very useful specially in PDF editing.

Stacy
Lead (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

PDF made easy

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Our switch from Adobe to Nitro was painless. Nitro has all the same plugins, so even when using it with our mail program, it works flawlessly! Of course it has a browser plugin, so when opening PDF files online, it will open them in the browser.

Avantages :

Cost! Straight and simple, cost is the best thing about Nitro Software. It's only a fraction of the price of it's major competitor, Adobe Acrobat. We were using Adobe, but one of my team members recommended that we try Nitro, as a cost cutting measure. we switched two years ago and haven't looked back. Honestly we have the same functionality as we did with Adobe.

Inconvénients :

Nothing major as far a con goes, but I've had the software freeze a few times, but to be honest, Adobe did the same thing! It's never a big deal as it auto saves and you pick up where you left off.

Michelle
Central Secretary Teaching & Learning (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Nitro saves my life for personal and business!

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We have documents and manuals that are hundreds of pages and Nitro makes it easy to open these manuals, change the things we need to change, add things at just one click and manipulate our outcome to be exactly what we need. I'm real impressed with Nitro and wish it would have came in my life years ago when I was struggling. I would resort to using online pdf converting tools and then would have to either pay or it just doesn't do what I need it to do. But since purchasing Nitro it gives me the ease to manipulate and change our files/manuals that have to updated yearly. There may be a 300 page manual that needs 2 things changed and Nitro makes it so easy to do. I love Nitro. I will definitely be purchasing it for my home personal use as well.

Avantages :

Nitro gives me the ease to navigate my pdf files where I can edit, convert, erase, make forms and maneuver around my pdf to delete or even copy pages of a lengthy document. To be able to edit a .pdf is where I see that Nitro is a step above the rest. It reads every aspect of my document line by line and I can edit, delete or even add words. Being able to edit a pdf file and make it look so much like the original is what I absolutely love! This program should have came in my life years ago because it is user friendly, easy to do things within the platform and the tools are easy to understand. I actually assisted a friend in a 100+ page document in minutes. There were dates and things that needed updating and Nitro made this so much easier for me with just a few clicks. I love Nitro!!! Jump on this software program, you won't be disappointed!

Inconvénients :

The only thing I can think of is sometimes when I am converting a file to word, if the file, for example has a line or colored box in the original pdf file, it will definitely read that but it makes if so difficult in Word to go through the file to delete all the "trash" that it converted. Now don't get me wrong that is what it is supposed to do when it converts a file, but it gets tiresome to find all the mistakes that it is supposed to convert. So this is just an user pet peeve. Sometimes it will also convert the text in different fonts, but that may be just a user error as well.

Majeed Mohammed
Field Manager (Ghana)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Nitro has never crashed on me, nor corrupted my documents

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Nitro is the second pdf tool I have installed in my PC. And even though I rely on the other one for more sophisticated functions and better document security, I use Nitro for my most of my day to day pdf needs because it handles so easily and is very light weight.

Avantages :

Nitro is extremely easy to use. Finding authentic .apk files is very simple, even from third party sources. Installation is also very easy, and does not end up crowding up your drives with a clutter of installation files that could easily be hubs of malware. And when it comes to managing .pdf files, I never struggle to read, merge or convert files.

Inconvénients :

On a few occasions, I have had encrypted files open without requiring entry of passwords. I am not sure whether it was due to incomplete file encryption, or a program malfunction.

David
Assistant Operations Manager /IT (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Works good, but needs bugs fixed.

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Overall the experience with Nitro is good for our home building company and all of the files we have to deal with on a daily basis. I just wish they would send out patches to fix the glitches.

Avantages :

This software has a very good set of features that are very simple to use and find. It does a good job on reading all of our big plan sets and helping us extract pages and sets with ease

Inconvénients :

This software has a lot of bugs that need to be addressed. It has a tendency to crash when there are too many layers on our landscape plans. The toolbar never holds on to the items I save for easy use. It randomly gets stuck after reopening certain files.

Sarah
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simple to use yet fully capable

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I am happy with the software as it serves our needs well even though we do not utilize all the functions. It merges and converts documents well.

Avantages :

The software is easy to use and has a lot of functionality.

Inconvénients :

It can sometimes be a little glitchy when trying to edit a downloaded PDF. This probably has more to do with the PDF but there you go. I have also had issues with the setting the field order on created forms.

Jake
Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

You will hate this product

1,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Ever since the company switched to Nitro - I have had such headache over it. I can find everything I need but I hate doing it. the savings the company got by switching to this platform cant be worth the time and hazzel it has caused all the employess..

Avantages :

I like the white out feature and high-lighting feature

Inconvénients :

everything, you have to click a hundred time sto get the setting you want and then you have to go back and click 100 more time to change them back. ANd if you forget to do that youll print sometimes a whole document out wrong. and some of my stuff is 100 pages.

Sanganagouda
Assistant Professor (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Nitro Pdf- Transforming Your PDF Workflow

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As a user of Nitro PDF, I have found it to be an efficient and user-friendly tool for creating, editing, and converting PDFs. The interface is intuitive, and the software offers a range of powerful tools for formatting text, images, and pages. The OCR technology is particularly impressive, allowing for accurate scanning and conversion of documents.

Avantages :

1. Easy-to-use interface for creating, editing, and converting PDFs.2. Comprehensive set of tools for editing and formatting text, images, and pages.3. Powerful batch processing capabilities for converting multiple files at once.4. Integration with Microsoft Office and other applications.5. Advanced OCR technology for scanning and converting documents.6. Cloud storage integration for easy access to files from anywhere.

Inconvénients :

1. Limited collaboration tools for team projects.2. No built-in version control features.3. Limited annotation and markup capabilities.4. No mobile app for editing and viewing PDFs on-the-go.

Alejandro
Writer (Équateur)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The best second option

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Nitro is an excellent choice if you work mainly with texts and documents. If your concern is just handling the PDF world, then this is your best option. It has a lot of compatibility and is a strong software.

Avantages :

Nitro Pro is a complete software for PDF’s. You can create PDFs from JPEGs, PNG, office documents or even other PDFs. The software is easy to use and has some nice add-ons like OCR, for scanned documents and annotation features. You wouldn't miss acrobat a bit. I actually prefer this software. It Is a standalone product, and you don't have to deal with subscriptions or other hassles like in adobe.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes the software is too bloated. My laptop can barely handle it. It has occasional freezing. So I rarely use it to read PDFs, I use nitro for its creation capabilities. To be fair I use a computer that is 5 years old. Otherwise, there is no problem with this software

Shikha
HR Manager (Inde)
Recrutement, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Efficient, Smart and User Friendly

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I have had a good experience with Nitro so far and since I use this software on daily basis, I can vouch that it is the best on the market right now for small to medium scale companies.

Avantages :

I am an HR professional and have been using this software for almost 4 years now. This is one of the best PDF editor software in the market. As an HR professional, I work with documents all day and we need to edit documents every time as per the employee/client’s specifications. Nitro PDF makes it easier for me to edit the document. It also provides features like electronic signing, adding comments, erase the unwanted sentences, highlighting and many other interesting features. You can change the font of the text and make it compatible as per the rest of the document. It also allows you to stamp, watermark and add images to the document. It even provides a feature to combine and extract pages from a file. It is user-friendly application and works well on Windows and has an in-built spell check feature.

Inconvénients :

There are times when the software stops working in the middle of work and the only option left is to close the file and start over. This is very annoying and disrupt the work. Not sure how true this is but it does not work well with IOS.