The WholesaleSMS api is very easy to use and ties in perfectly with our business

Jade L.
Recherche, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Security for our members, via double authentication processing

Avantages: The api was simple to implement, test, change and insert into production. We have no need for the majority of the functions available in the service, however when we tested them they were simple to use and we would have no hesitation in implementing them should the need arise.

Inconvénients: Service has gone down a few times and there was no immediate customer notification each time, so customer service needs to be improved; For businesses using the api this is very very important. We find that sms's are quite frequently not delivered the first time, it is a small percentage of our overall but it has flow on effect to our member support team.

Best SMS Solution with Amazing Customer Service

Publié le 09/10/2018
William F.
Vice President of Sales
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience with Wholesales SMS has been amazing! Their sales and support teams are both top notch and always quick to respond to any requests. They have even gone so far as to audit my account pro-actively and give me a credit for error texts. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable source in the US.

Avantages: Wholesale-SMS is easy to use and functions well for many users on our team. The cost is better than any other platform, so obviously we love that as well! :)

Inconvénients: I wish there was a bit more conversational functionality but we are able to easily work through this.

Since implementing the use of WholesaleSMS it has been a very positive experience.

Publié le 22/03/2018
Denyce H.
Senior Administration Officer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of communication when required with our mobile Community Support Worker team.

Avantages: I like the ease of use, it certainly helps our organisation out in times where our mobile Time and Attendance app is offline and I must mention the support provided is quick and top notch.

Inconvénients: No cons to speak of. I have had not issue re. the software and if I am unsure of something or need to request assistance I am always quickly tended to in a friendly and helpful manner.

Good Customer Service & Simple to Use

Digital Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use SMS service with great customer service.

Avantages: Simple & Easy to use. Once you use it, you'll never unforget how to use it. At any time if I was unsure, getting help from their customer service is just a phone call away.

Inconvénients: It will be nice if there's a connection to our email solution that allows database sync to this sms solution.

Quick and easy to use!

Darren m. G.
Real Estate
Immobilier
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I have found the reporting functions quite good and on the occasions when I've needed to ring for support, my query has always been handled promptly and professionally.

Inconvénients: The service / system could be improved by providing some online learning resources for new clients. However once you get to know your way around the system, it's simple and easy.

Very Pleasant. Great customer service

Publié le 11/04/2018
David R.
Pastor/CEO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: The pricing of this product is reasonable. The product is easy to use and your customer service is very good.

Inconvénients: I believe there can be more features and shortcuts written into the software to allow the user even more flexibility and ease of use.

Text messages are now as useful as a phone call. Sending them from my desktop seems only natural.

Publié le 19/04/2018
Cooper N.
ARCHITECT
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: I send and receive text messages all the time. It has become reflexive keying in with my hunt and peck fingers on my cell phone; but it's way easier to send them from my desk with the keyboard, and inserting links and photos is a snap compared to the phone. And when the urge to text strikes at my desk, its a click of the favorites bar icon away.

Inconvénients: I can't pack my keyboard with my phone on the road? Seriously, texting from my phone may be possible when away from my desk, but its truly easier with the keyboard.