15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Fire Prevention Mobile

En savoir plus sur Fire Prevention Mobile

Une application mobile pour les inspecteurs de terrain chargés de la gestion des arrêtés municipaux qui doivent accéder aux informations et les saisir en déplacement.

En savoir plus sur Fire Prevention Mobile

To get the system where we needed it, it took a lot of modifications. We couldn't just but it as an off the shelf product, which has caused some difficulties in our implementations and maintenance.

Fire Prevention Mobile - Notes

3,0
3,7
3,5

Fire Prevention Mobile a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 18 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Fire Prevention Mobile ?

Omikka
Omikka
Accounting Assistant - Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 51–200 employés

School District

What I enjoy most about this software is that it can easily be learned as well as taught. It's currently tied into Crystal Reports and the transition is seamless.

I love everything about this software. Makes Accounting and Fixed Assets Accounting a breeze!

Anna
Administrative Services Officer II (É.-U.)

Governmental Munis Implementation

Commentaires : Overall we are satisfied with the product and the support we continue to receive from Tyler

We recently implemented Munis here at the City of Tulsa for our HR department and our Financial department so far its been working pretty well. We are gearing up to role out our Utility Billing implementation in the coming months. Overall the product works well, with modifications made by our request. We are a large government entity that is used to operating on the same system for 25 years that we custom built so to come in and change that was difficult, but Tyler has done well in having a product that we can use.

Jeff
Director (É.-U.)

this is the absolute worst in code enforcement

I can find nothing to write about regarding what would be a pro concerning this software. It is not intuitive, there is very little logical flow and it is not adaptive. We were sold a bill of goods when we purchased this. In fact, nearly every decision maker involved in this purchase has left employment with us.

unless you are a small town with only a handful of codes this program is worthless. They will not update anything unless you want to pay through the nose. It is not user friendly!!!!!!!It is not intuitive, there is very little logical flow and it is not adaptive. We were sold a bill of goods when we purchased this. In fact, nearly every decision maker involved in this purchase has left employment with us.

Our city's financial system

Ability to search through past records and archives. Once you know how to navigate the basics, you can access a lot of information easily. Ability to generate reports is useful.

Extremely nuanced with interfaces that are not at all intuitive. I have had to train many staff in this program and I continue to learn new information and ways of finding what I am looking for. Limiting data searches with *CAPITAL LETTER* is extremely annoying and does not seem to serve an specific purpose. Searching for information is tricky, as you have to be exactly correct for almost all search fields. For instance, searching "ABC Company", when they are in the system as "ABC Co." will not bring you to that file.

Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Very robust product with a few quirks

Commentaires : We replaced 4 or 5 other software suites with Munis including our finances, payroll, hiring/HR, business licensing, purchasing, time cards, etc. We have been able to integrate it throughout our organization as the one goto software platform for a large portion of what we do.

Munis is able to do 90% of what we need it to and has made many tasks that we used to do manually or with 3rd party programs much easier. Overall it runs reliably and end users are happy with it most of the time. Our customers are mostly happy with the utility payment website as well.

Since it is very robust and customizable it can get a little buggy if you have many customizations. Usually their support is very good (we pay for the premium support, which is worth it if you can afford it) and they can fix problems in a decent time frame but some problems have lasted for weeks while they are trying to see what is different about our custom implementation.

Rhonda
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 501–1 000 employés

Munis Field Inspector Review

Commentaires : I was an advocate for Munis but since the update I can tell you, I'm not a fan. I understand updating programs but this update was a total overhaul which has made it a completely new program.

Ease of doing payroll in the Munis ESS program.

Munis is not an easy program to learn. Just as we were getting the hang of it they did a massive update and redesigned it. Now I'm having a hard time figuring it out and I'm computer savy.

Elvarina
Contracts Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

MUNIS has improved over the years from how it functioned in previous versions of this software.

Commentaires : It runs great reports for Contract Closing!

The different functionalities one is able to perform within one screen is amazing and also the backdrops allow to switch between screens.

Unless you have been trained to use MUNIS it definitely isn't self-taught for one being allowed to learn on their own. There is no direction or readily instructions to perform the functions allowed.

Brandi
Clerk (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Munis

I love the layout. Once you get the hang of entering requisitions and inquiring about purchase orders, it seems to flow easily. I also love the organizational look to the program and how it shows everything needed when printed out, for future reference.

I wish the vendor inquiry wasn't so case sensitive.

Eric
Finance Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Good Product, Hard to Navigate

Once you understand how to use Munis it becomes much easier.

I often have a hard time finding exactly what I need when I need it. The guides out there are very vague, or often do not apply to the specific task I am trying to complete.

Brandon
System Administrator (É.-U.)

MUNIS is a complex and capable product that handles our unique line of business needs quite well.

Very customizable if you dig in deep Has lots of modules and ties into other Tyler products Offers web fronts as well as apps depending on the user needs

We've had upgrades that have not been able to be performed due to outstanding issues preventing the upgrades.

Administration publique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Lots of features, nothing intuitive

Commentaires : A necessary beast for my job. Once you learn how to use it, it is extremely helpful and there is so much information at your fingertips.

There is so much that can be done with this software, if you are trained properly. It is extremely customizable. Operating with pop up windows instead of in one window is quite helpful and user-friendly.

No ability to learn this software on your own. Each municipality that uses Munis uses it in different ways, so not even tutorials or online webinars will help you. I am constantly learning new things that I could be doing or that i was doing wrong. The whole system is clunky, slow, and forces me to reboot my browser regularly.

Diane
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Munis qualities and problems

Commentaires : You are able to do everything you need to run a business.
It is not very user friendly in that you have numerous steps to complete activities such
as do purchase requisitions, purchase orders, make deposits, make payments etc.

It has everything you need to run a business. Make purchase requisitions, purchase orders, make deposits, invoices, payroll, print checks , reconcile bank statements, etc.

It is not very hard user friendly because of the multiple steps it takes to do an activity. To do a PO it takes around 42 steps.

Brad
Assistant comptroller (É.-U.)

High end user of munis for finance department

The Tyler technologies munis software is very robust and can do great work for municipalities as much of Connecticut towns use it for their accounting software

The system can be hard to learn but does get easier as you learn their processes. The hardest thing to learn is how to changes user rights and roles as their are so many nuiances to it

Greg
911 Director (É.-U.)

Great software but...

Great software with lots of tabs and things to track budget and financial paperwork such as check stubs, checks written for bills and invoices

The software is by far not the most user friendly and everything is rights driven. Lots of popup windows!

Larry
Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

Finance Must

Commentaires : It makes it easy for me to budget company expenses for the year, and allows us to have financial records available during tx season.

Easy to track department spending, and have levels of authorization for purchases to ensure money is being spent correctly

It was a lot to learn quickly. The software is complex, but complex for a reason. It breaks down spending for multiple departments.

Randy
Fire chief (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Good software but not user friendly

I like the detailed report formats the most

It takes a lot of training to understand the formatted screens

Erin
Strategic Performance Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

Munis Review

Munis allowed us to update/upgrade a legacy system that was not meeting our organizational needs

The development/testing process has been tedious and during rollout of some features, we have found additional items needed or that would be helpful that were not captured during testing/development

Kaley
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 501–1 000 employés

Bookkeeper struggles

Commentaires : I have struggled to learn Munis. I feel like it could be a little more user friendly.

The ability to be able to run the monthly by just one more of for the whole year.

Having to key in your password with every new report.