En savoir plus sur BigMarker

BigMarker est une plateforme d'événements virtuels entièrement personnalisable qui combine une puissante technologie vidéo avec des expériences interactives solides.

En savoir plus sur BigMarker

Overall use and features combined with the cost make this a great software for webinars.

One Con I ran into was the inability to use bigmarker as a telestrator (writing on the screen while reviewing a video).

BigMarker - Notes

4,9
4,9

BigMarker a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 354 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BigMarker ?

Maddy
Maddy
Founder (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés

BigMarker is perfect for my webinar needs as a small business owner

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very good! I really don't have any complaints based on my own usage. It's a really smart tool that makes hosting virtual events fairly painless.

BigMarker just makes sense. It's not hard to get started and set up, while several other webinar platforms are a bit convoluted. There are a lot of great features in terms of the full management of a webinar's lifecycle: the ability to easily set up a sign up page, email automations, and so on. I love that your initial landing page link can also be used to share a webinar replay if you decide to record it. You can integrate BigMarker with other tools using Zapier and other built-in integrations. I like that you can also create evergreen webinars that don't ever have to premiere as a live event if you don't want them to! It's also worth noting that their support is very responsive and helpful with every query I've thrown their way.

Some of the cohosts of my webinars have reported issues using the interface when we're going live together. I can't say that I've necessarily had the same experience but it's definitely worth noting since the best tools have the least friction for those who aren't as familiar with the tool as the administrator.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Video Webinars

Pourquoi choisir BigMarker : BigMarker seemed to offer more for a similar cost. I think I made the right call.

Logiciel antérieur : WebinarNinja

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : Zoom was going to be more expensive over the long-term.

Carrie
CVO (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Professional and Powerful Platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I really like the service and look forward to doing more with it, as my business plan is to create more online events in the near future.

BigMarker is a perfect platform for those interested in having a swiss army knife-style service, capable of hosting quick meetings, evergreen webinars, o-learning events, etc. It feels like a big league, yet it is accessible to smaller organizations. The developers have created amazing features to suit every level of business. I highly recommend this platform for those looking for serious solutions to online sales and training purposes. You can create recurring events, on-demand, live stream, and quick informal meetings. The Support team is extremely helpful.

It can take a bit of time to get everything set up and fine-tuned, because there is so much available to use in creating a professional experience. However, this is not really a con for those who really want a quality presentation platform with all the bells and whistles. Once you have your ideal setups in place, you can duplicate templates to edit new versions.

Alternatives envisagées : Melon et Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi choisir BigMarker : The price point and features available were compelling, and BigMarker makes to most sense for my business needs.

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : Value for the money was exceptional with BigMarker, the features met and exceeded my expectations.

Elizabeth
MarComm Dir (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés

Unfortunately looking for another webinar platform

Commentaires : It's a mixed bag. I like that they are making improvements but my biggest issue is the user experience with microphones and sadly there has been no fix for that. I wish there was an option to click somewhere and see what attendees are seeing, which would be helpful when you're trying to coach them through the process of turning on their microphones. If it weren't for the microphone problem I probably wouldn't be looking elsewhere.

We've used BigMarker for more than a year. After trying out several options, I was directed to go with the cheapest. I believe the price has gone up since then. I know that they must be continually working on it because I keep seeing more features added, such as automatically muting my microphone when the video plays. They are pretty quick about getting back with me when I have questions (although it doesn't always resolve an issue). I do like the recording feature, especially since they have added the ability to trim the video right on the website. I also like that you can download the recorded video of the webinar.

We do webinars monthly, usually more often than that. Setting up a webinar is frustrating because several options are offered without explanation of what each option entails. Worst is the attendee experience. I put the mic icon + instructions on our presentation's first slide, but attendees always have problems finding it and we waste several minutes trying to do so, even with a dedicated web person at the controls. Also last time I was presenting at home, with another person presenting from the office. I realized when viewing the video that when my connection dropped, the webinar stalled. Also attendees had to figure out how to turn off webcast mode (I had not set up the webinar to be in webcast mode so I was surprised this was necessary) before being able to turn their microphones on and then there was such an enormous echo that no one could understand each other. This is problematic because we do a lot of custom solutions and I really wanted to hear from the customers about what problems they needed to solve. The chat feature works nicely but not everyone wants to type. In contrast, we use Slack internally and you can easily turn on your mic or other features. When I contacted customer support, they did get back with me fairly quickly but didn't really address the problem to my satisfaction. When I sent another email, they just cut and pasted the response from the first email, so it was frustrating, especially because I have found their responses helpful in the past.

Andrew
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Professional and Full Featured! Highly Recommended

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : There are only high praise and accolades. It is a money making machine with excellent support.

It ensures that everything is up to par before you go live, and automatically tries to keep the best quality streaming throughout the event. It also has so many amazing features that are really overlooked compared to many other similar streaming / webinar services I've tried.

Nothing in particular, but I think it could be a little easier to use. However, you could probably run a webinar single handed with the features set and ease of use. I just think they can make it even more easy to manage everything.

Alternatives envisagées : Run The World, Demio et WebinarJam

Pourquoi choisir BigMarker : While I still use zoom for short impromptu meetings, I wouldn't use it for anything else. Bigmarker is just so smooth.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : BigMarker seem to hit all the right places and just felt right. Everything just blends nicely.

Kai Meng
Kai Meng
Co-founder (Singapour)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2-10 employés

The best way to conduct webinars and online classes!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It is a great product that allowed us to scale our private education business significantly.

We love the assured delivery and quality of the service! Their customer support is also always prompt, patient, and helpful.

Camera views to students may lag sometimes, but the audio remains smooth throughout. But there could be other issues with users' internet connection speed too.

Faz
Faz
Director (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Stable, innovative and intuitive

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I've been very impressed with big marker and am a half customer

I really like personal rooms where you can instantly spin up a meeting and have studio features to make it look professional.

I've not found any cons worth nothing but I think I would like big marker to continue to strive towards higher quality of video and resolution

Alternatives envisagées : Airmeet

Pourquoi choisir BigMarker : Video quality, lack of features

Logiciel antérieur : Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : Big marker had the right combination of perching, features and value

Tanya
Photographer & educator (Canada)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

great all in one webinar software

5,0 il y a 2 mois

easy to use, and has all the options available. Cust service is fast and very helpful

I would love to have a "skin smoothing" or "touch up my appearance" option when doing webinars

Marius
Marius
Digital Lead (France)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Platform for Virtual Events

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : BigMarker is a reliable and effective platform for hosting and attending virtual events. It is particularly well-suited for businesses and organizations looking to host professional-grade webinars or conferences online.

BigMarker offers a variety of webinar types, including automated and evergreen options. It also allows users to stream their events to YouTube and Facebook.For virtual events, I particularly enjoy BigMarker's MeetingSpace feature that allows creating custom meeting rooms for networking

Getting started is easy, but BigMarker has many more features. Learning how to take advantage of them all takes some time.

Alternatives envisagées : Airmeet

Kartik Ahuja
Kartik Ahuja
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Best automated webinar & marketing focused webinar software

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I've used so many tools like Webinar Jam, Zoom, Gmeet among many others. This is by far the best tool i've used for automated webinar, meeting rooms, live webinar and that allows you to create a landing page, capture payments, save them into my email marketing platform.

There is nothing as such, the support is great which matters a lot as a lot of times companies have slow support but Bigmarker is a great one

Chen Yu
CEO (Malaisie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Very Solid Webinar Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been subscribed to Bigmarker for more than 2 years, I can see the software is always improving and the support is very resopnsive.

With Bigmarker, we can create all types of webinar that fits our needs. Ie: Live webinar, On-Demand webinar, Automated webinar, Evergreen webinar and 24-7 webinar. What I like most is the feature-rich online meeting space that allows me to create an online space instantly for online meetings, ad hoc presentations and ad hoc live webinars.

Due to lots of features available, it looks a bit complicated in the beginning, and will need to spend some time to understand how things work.

Alternatives envisagées : EverWebinar et WebinarJam

Ann
CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Webinar software that revolutionised our business

Commentaires : loved it, have recommended it on a regular basis.
I have had one technical issue/bug in 10 months with sending an email and UK based support fixed that within 2 hours

There are lots of free software for virtual meetings, but when lockdown first hit, we wanted to run a webinar everyweek (for 50-100 people) and also use the same software for 1-day training courses and our annual conference. I did a lot of research on YouTube reviews about alternative solutions. At that time (March 2020) I had not heard about BigMarker, however it had great reviews. We started with a demo, the the cheapest package up to 100 registered users and 4 hour long webinars. Immediately we loved the ease of use, and huge range of options to create and run the webinars, especially the ability to see your preloaded slides and the audience chat at the same time. Once we built ip the number of attendees and started using it for training we upgraded to the next package. The best part of the software is all the marketing features, with simple invite emails and automated reminders. Because we were advertising the webinars elsewhere we quickly grew our list and the Big Marker weekly email became our best recruitment tool. We also extensively used the polls and offers, and have used that to drive signup of our training academy and for lead generation. The downloadable data files have also proved very useful and I am currently writing a blog on the anicca.co uk site about what we have learned. There are some automation features that we have not used yet, and it can also integrate with a lot of other products.

The only annoying issue is that I have to upload lists from individual webinars back up to the top level, before sending a new invite. We get about 20- 40 registrations from new users each week, so it would be helpful that these were automatically added to a list. Similarly I would like to see a consolidated list of users and what they registered and attended. I had to manually combine data from 40 spreadsheets to get the overall picture.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Video Webinars et EasyWebinar

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : 100 seats and 4 hour duration of webinar marketing features sushi as invites, polls and offers, demo and videos showing ease of use flexibility, range of features and sophistication reputation for being reliable and not crashing (which I can confirm) user experience and how it makes us look professional

Solesky
Solesky
wellbeing facilitator (Ukraine)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Bigmarker is the webinar platform with super powers!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I love the fact that, from a single platform, I could host a virtual conference, hybrid events, summit or convention in their brand-new streaming studio and after the conference is over, I could embed the interactive player on my site. That is what I call a platform with superpowers. BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event. I recommend it highly.

I run a business where I offer coaching and training sessions for students in Latin America. But I have a lot of trouble keeping my students engaged while using Zoom. 3 years ago, I found Bigmarker and decided to give it a try. And when I noticed that Bigmarker provides me with everything I need to design, build, and execute an impactful, engaging virtual conference, I said to myself, this is what I was looking for, and ever since I kept using Bigmarker. What I really love about this platform is that the owners are listening to us and are adding new marketing features and rapidly integrating dozens and dozens of new integrations. And on top of that BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event (hybrid or live).

In the beginning, I was overwhelmed by all the learning curbs. Trust me, this is because they have tons of features and options. I contacted support, and they guided me on every step. After a while, I got the hang of it. You need to spend time learning your way. Inside the platform, but it was worth it.

Charlotte
Charlotte
Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

BigMarker is a Value Packed Webinar Software that Has Outstanding Potential

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I was introduced to BigMarker through a Facebook group that was lucky enough to be able to talk about the software and company with its owner and developer. That early introduction and subsequent training sessions and contact with the team have given me a high opinion of not only the platform but the people behind the platform. I'm looking forward to using BigMarker more in the future as it has so much potential.

BigMarker is well-designed and intuitive; making it simple and pleasurable to use. I love the potential of the product. Not only can you have one-off webinars or use the platform for simple video conferencing rooms but you can also create channels and series of multiple webinars; giving the potential of multiple revenue streams. With the automated features it also means that after initial set up there is very little ongoing maintenance saving time and effort.

I really can't think of anything that was difficult about BigMarker. When I set up my first room for video calls I do remember being a little unsure of how it would all work but that was down to me not having used video calls previously rather than any problem with the software. If I'm being really picky I think it might be nice to have a native Google Calendar integration rather than having to use Zapier, but as new features seem to be added every few days I wouldn't be surprised if it gets added while I'm writing this review!!

Peter
Peter
Founder, Chief Practitioner (Canada)

2 years+ - Steady improvements and features make this a hit

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This is a fantastic webinar tool. I am never disappointed. This is my sleeper tool. Hardly anyone knows them. They are more focused on the Enterprise space, but are affordable enough to be used by businesses like ours.

Stable. Very easy to set up. Rapid and helpful support. Tons of features - so many it was overwhelming at first. Very polished, it makes us look professional. Automations and SMS are very useful. Always improving it.

Two years ago there were some UX niggles that have since been fixed. They improve this tool regularly. Attendees with poor internet connectivity often have bad experiences, but that's the breaks.

l’année dernière

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you found us a stable and easy to use software. BigMarker is constantly making a point to make the support experience as painless as possible. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on the initial hiccups. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Mandy
CEO (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Solid Webinar Platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : BigMarker has been a solid platform for us to use to run our client and sales webinars to boost interaction with attendees and also convert more sales with several features that can assist with that.

We moved away from one of the bigger webinar platforms due to the lack of flexibility with presenting sales offers. After moving to BigMarker, not only are we able to present nice pop-up offers, which was a game changer compared to just a boring link in a comments box with a competitor, but so many more features were helpful too, including polls, questions, drawing, ease of switching screens, customising pages, including where attendees go after the webinar finishes. These little touches make a big difference to engage and convert leads.

You definitely need a good internet connection. I have run a few webinars were I get prompted that the connection is not stable enough, but that could be due to my own internet. Also, you need to save presentations as a PDF and upload instead of presenting a slide deck from your computer. You get used to that, but something to be mindful of.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Video Webinars

Pourquoi choisir BigMarker : Sales pop-up offers was the main reason and pricing.

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : Sales pop-up offers, pricing and having an integration with my CRM.

l’année dernière

Hi Mandy, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all inclusive platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Eric
managing Director (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Solid platform with many features at a competitive price

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have used several webinar and meeting platforms and consdir BigMarker to be a a very robust platform -

Very robust features at a price that even a smaller business with great support.

Be idea if they had a community for users other than that nothing I can think of.

Alternatives envisagées : Demio et Zoom Video Webinars

Pourquoi choisir BigMarker : More robust features at a competitive price/

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : More robust features and pricing

Taylor
Executive Director (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Flexible, browser-based, mobile friendly webinar and virtual summit platform!

5,0 l’année dernière

Bigmarker's browser-based, mobile-friendly approach made it super easy for my virtual event's participants to join from all over the world, even enabling chat with the speaker via SMS when the speaker's weren't able to bet at a computer while their talks were streaming.

Some of our recordings were occasionally a little choppy, or slightly out of sync. I've observed that this has improved since our last summit.

l’année dernière

Hi Taylor, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that your experience was easy and enjoyable. BigMarker is constantly making a point to be accessible for all participants. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on internet service. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Mary
CEO and Chief Connector (É.-U.)

Why Big Marker is the only platform you need

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've been both a speaker and a presenter and find the platform has an easy to gauge User Experience

It looks so professional and it's fairly easy to set up and maneuver around. The attendees enjoy the lay out and the ease engaging through Polls and Q&A's.

Not at the moment. I'm still playing around with how to maybe do a raffle prize drawing. That would be cool to have a feature that captures everyone in attendance and entering their name in a prize wheel

Alternatives envisagées : GoTo Webinar et WebinarGeek

Pourquoi choisir BigMarker : Lifetime deal and functionality

Logiciel antérieur : Demio

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : It really has everything I need and I can grow with it.

l’année dernière

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all-in-one platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Mark
Owner and Security SME (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

BigMarker - If you want a full featured webinar/summit solutions with all bells and whistles

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have been able to do live/on-demand and serial webinars and on top of that got a meeting room functionality as well.

I haven't run into a situation yet where BigMarker couldn't deliver the goods. Also no client software download necessary makes it really powerful

Only issues I have: - How to swap out the user assigned to a host license. - Green screen ability needs to be more on par with other platforms

Alternatives envisagées : GoTo Webinar

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : Much more full-featured and has no need to download a client.

l’année dernière

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a browser-based software and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Hector
Hector
Digital Marketer - Estrategia digital (Mexique)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Simplifying the process into a smooth, no stress experience for attendees.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have been using BigMarker since the closure of in-person events due to a possible outbreak of COVID, and it has been a reliable and effective solution to provide quality service to our online live event participants in just about any browser-enabled environment.

Bigmarker is a virtual event platform that allows you to create a detailed agenda, organize the event, send out invites and share documents all in one place. This service has pretty much everything that we need for our events and it offers a ton of cool features that help us get the job done. The thing I like the most is how the service itself is so easy to use, but at the same time it offers a ton of features that we can take advantage of to make our virtual events more fun.

The lack of a desktop app or software like Zoom, Teams, or Bluejeans because this is browser-only solution

l’année dernière

Hi Hector, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that BigMarker has everything that you need for your events. BigMarker is constantly making a point to maintain an easy-to-use platform as well as offering a variety of features. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on our browser-based software. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will keep this in mind. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Bhrat
Academic Head (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Best Webinar software

Commentaires : Satisfied.

Ease of use and no-software downloading required for webinars

Mobile interface. the mobile interface or app can be better.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi choisir BigMarker : Cost

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : Cost and no software download

l’année dernière

Hi Bhrat, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use and browser-based platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Kelly
Co-Founder & President (É.-U.)

All in with BigMarker - easy onboarding and advanced functionality

Commentaires : Excellent overall experience (40 paid live webinar events and counting). We purchase LOTS of SaaS, subscribe to multiple webinar hosts, and after all that we are now "all in" with BigMarker.

Easy onboarding: I was up and running with my first paid live webinar quickly (much faster than learning other webinar systems or even other SaaS). Nothing to download: I dislike downloading .exe files that other webinar host providers require for every webinar. BigMarker is in the Cloud - best using Firefox, Chrome or Chrome Incognito Advanced functionality: I've been using BigMarker for six months, hosted over 40 paid live webinars, some on demand webinars, and now Evergreen/Automated webinars - and BigMarker continues to add functionality from their RoadMap and user requests. BigMarker is impressive now and continues to add excellent features - including "course" for webinar series evergreen. Brilliant! Support is fast, friendly and helpful. Seriously. And they stepped in to directly communicate with a few of our "students" who needed extra assistance. Very much appreciated!

Chrome updated and "broke" audio on BigMarker. I may have been among the first to experience this in a live webinar. Ultimately was able to resolve and resume my live webinar, but would have preferred to be notified (so that I could have switched to Firefox as the webinar host).

Ken
Speaking Anxiety Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

BigMarker truly delivers the best experience for myself as well as my clients

5,0 il y a 11 mois

BigMarker is extremely easy to set up and use. My clients love the simplicity of logging in from their browser without the need to download any software. Overall, the experience of delivering a webinar and watching one from BigMarker is the best I've had. I tried many other tools before including Zoom and WebinarJam, and none can match BigMarker in terms of features or usability.

My one issue with this software is that because it does not use any local software, it is not possible to record a local copy of my broadcast. The only recording is the web version. So if I have connectivity problems during my broadcast (it's happened, but my fault...), I don't have a local recording as a fallback.

Lynda
Founder (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Big Marker is my webinar choice in software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has helped us maintain a paid, private group. We were not happy with the other software we tried as the links were shareable. This kept our registrations to the people who paid for the content.

I like that it is manageable. That we can brand it for professionalism. I like the ease of use.

Navigating in the software is not intuitive. Fortunately, they do have a good help section and videos.

l’année dernière

Hi Lynda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a professional and manageable software and we are glad to see positive results. Let the customer service team know that you could use assistance when navigating our software and they will try to help you as best they can. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Guy
CEO (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Top Marks for Big Marker

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : BigMarker was an easy to implement and easy to use solution to our webinar and virtual event needs. Affordable and reliable, it's been a great experience.

The software was really easy to use, it integrated cleanly with Marketo, and allows us to run events quickly and cleanly. Great price compared to the competition.

The interface still needs improvement and can be cleaned up. Better tutorials would make it easier to get into the tools.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Video Webinars et GoTo Webinar

Pourquoi choisir BigMarker : Price

Pourquoi passer à BigMarker : Price

l’année dernière

Hi Guy, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use software and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker