15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur BigMarker

En savoir plus sur BigMarker

BigMarker est une plateforme de webinaires entièrement personnalisable qui combine une puissante technologie vidéo avec de solides expériences interactives.

En savoir plus sur BigMarker

Avantages :

Overall use and features combined with the cost make this a great software for webinars.

Inconvénients :

One Con I ran into was the inability to use bigmarker as a telestrator (writing on the screen while reviewing a video).

BigMarker - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,8
Service client
4,9
Fonctionnalités
4,9
Rapport qualité-prix
4,8

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,4/10

BigMarker a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 383 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BigMarker ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (383)

Douglas
Douglas
Assistant (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Vidéo technologie

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

Ce logiciel est un super logicielBigMarker est une plateforme spécialisée dans les évènements virtuel de puissant technique et très facile dans l'utilisation

Inconvénients :

Pour accéder à certaines contenus on rencontre quelques problèmeLe coût aussi un peu élevé pour moi

Gildas Douglas
Gildas Douglas
Assistant (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Vidéo technologie virtuelle

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

BigMarker est logiciel spécialisée dans la technologie virtuelleElle est très puissante , une plateforme spécialisée dans les évènements virtuel et c'est très facile à utiliser

Inconvénients :

Le coût est assez élevé pour moi La distance aussi nous ralentisse

Eunice Merveille
Eunice Merveille
Assistante (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de combinaisons

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

C'est un logiciel d'événement virtuel personnalisable qui constitue à la combinaison d'une puissante technologie vidéo avec des interactions solides

Inconvénients :

C'est une application formidable et efficacePour l'instant je n'y trouve encore aucun inconvénients

Elysé
Assistant (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de webinaire

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Big Marker est d'une utilisation facile et gérable pour ces utilisateursIl se focalise dans les évènements virtuels

Inconvénients :

Pour le moment c'est toujours gérable pas de complication

Christine
Christine
Gestion de clientèle (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Outils de séminaire en ligne

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

Très facile à utiliser avec une adhésion rapide et l'éclairage

Inconvénients :

Très bien même la distance ne joue pas sur nous

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Gestionnaire (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel très intéressant

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble, BigMarker est l'un des meilleurs logiciels pour apporter plus de valeur dans les évènements virtuels, les webinaire et les formations à distance grâce à faciliter d'utilisation et ses fonctionnalités . J'ai énormément apprécié ce logiciel et très cohérent et sécurisé pour héberger des réunions individuelle

Avantages :

Un très bon produit pour les évènements virtuels, les webinaire et les formations à distance . Je le recommande

Inconvénients :

Très facile à utiliser et très efficace. Je n'ai pas eu d'inconvénient sur ce produit

Maurice
Maurice
Assistant (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Appréciable

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

Le logiciel de webinaire et de création d'événements virtuel BigMarker est très appréciable. En plus c'est personnalisable.

Inconvénients :

Vraiment un sincère merci aux concepteurs.

Michael
Michael
Agency Owner (Australie)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

BigMarker is versatile for live, automated and evergreen webinars

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : BigMarker allows us to scale our lead generation webinars and the delivery of training programs that our customers purchase. For us, BigMarker pays for itself over and again each week.

Avantages :

BigMarker is versatile--allowing you to do your choice of live, automated or blended webinars--it's easy to use, beautifully designed and totally reliable. It's a pleasure to use for us and for our attendees.

Inconvénients :

The only difficult thing about using BigMarker initially is getting your head around how many different types of events you can set up, in terms of Live, Automated, Evergreen, On Demand, Summit/Series etc., and what the differences are between each of them.

Solesky
Solesky
wellbeing facilitator (Ukraine)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Bigmarker is the webinar platform with super powers!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I love the fact that, from a single platform, I could host a virtual conference, hybrid events, summit or convention in their brand-new streaming studio and after the conference is over, I could embed the interactive player on my site. That is what I call a platform with superpowers. BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event. I recommend it highly.

Avantages :

I run a business where I offer coaching and training sessions for students in Latin America. But I have a lot of trouble keeping my students engaged while using Zoom. 3 years ago, I found Bigmarker and decided to give it a try. And when I noticed that Bigmarker provides me with everything I need to design, build, and execute an impactful, engaging virtual conference, I said to myself, this is what I was looking for, and ever since I kept using Bigmarker. What I really love about this platform is that the owners are listening to us and are adding new marketing features and rapidly integrating dozens and dozens of new integrations. And on top of that BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event (hybrid or live).

Inconvénients :

In the beginning, I was overwhelmed by all the learning curbs. Trust me, this is because they have tons of features and options. I contacted support, and they guided me on every step. After a while, I got the hang of it. You need to spend time learning your way. Inside the platform, but it was worth it.

Allana
CEO (Canada)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

All bark, no bite

2,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Trying to get this software to function as needed to be a proper marketing tool is like trying to shove an oval peg into a round hole. It's like 80% of the way there, but that 20% is critical and customer service is downright snotty to you, as though your desire for the features promised to function makes you difficult. The feature requests list is a joke- there are hundreds upon thousands of requests in there for the same 20 features, worded slightly differently- many of which are years old with absolutely zero acknowledgement from the BM team. Save yourself the headache.

Avantages :

It appears to have all the features one would need to host life, evergreen, or hybrid events.

Inconvénients :

The features that are missing are critical. For one- you aren't furnished with a custom domain, meaning if you're using this for marketing purposes- you can't instal or use your Facebook pixel effectively. This is a deal breaker. The registration widgets are only compatible with their built-in, ugly AF landing pages. If you opt to use your own landing pages, it won't automatically redirect. This makes the registration process clunky and unintuitive for participants. Also, because it doesn't automatically redirect- your Meta pixel won't fire! The registration landing pages are ugly, require extensive CSS customization, and are useless because again- no ability to register the domain with your advertising account. Participants are prompted to touch the screen to start hearing the audio, but most miss this notice- it leaves a poor taste in their mouth when something doesn't work immediately and intuitively. There's zero security built-in, which means once a bot gets a hold of your URL you're flooded with bogus registrations- and if you use your own security it bypasses the block list. The analytics are NIGHTMARE with no ability to filter by date- which makes collecting KPIs a tedious manual task.

Réponse de l'équipe de BigMarker

il y a 2 ans

Hi Allana, We're so sorry that your BigMarker experience did not match your expectations. We're normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. If you could please email us at andy@team.bigmarker.com, we would appreciate your time so that we can investigate your feedback further to resolve this situation. Thank you, Team BigMarker

John
John
Founder (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best product for live and on-demand webinars!

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I can't say enough positive things about the product. We tried various other products and by far Big Marker's experience for speakers and users exceeds them all.

Avantages :

The attendee interface gets rave reviews from our students. They can see each other's comments and questions in real-time. The Q&A tab has an 'up vote' feature, which allows the speaker to understand how many attendees have the same question. The analytics provided at the end of the webinar allow us to gain insight into the students and also provide necessary details for reporting continuing education to 3rd parties.

Inconvénients :

When recoding the webinars, there is no 'pause' feature.

Réponse de l'équipe de BigMarker

il y a 3 ans

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a well rounded webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Dr. Virginia
Dr. Virginia
Founder & CEO (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best in Class for Meetings, Webinars & Live Events

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Big Marker is an excellent company who provides enterprise level services to small and large businesses. The company is located in Chicago, IL and their customer services is excellent. Our experience with Big Marker has been excellent and we plan to expand our use of the platform with some of the new programs we have under-way. I am always shocked at the difference between Big Marker's level of excellence and reliability compared to other platforms that grew rapidly during 2020. There really is no comparison and Big Marker is head and shoulders above all of the competition.

Avantages :

Big Marker is designed for companies who want a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, and live events. I've used many systems and Big Marker outperforms all of them by far. I especially appreciate the way they host recordings to make access easy, yet secure for those with approved access. You can offer memberships and monitize your offers very easily. The system is easy to administer without a need for extensive training. Big Marker is more secure than most other meeting and webinar platforms, which is very important for those of us needing a high level of confidentiality and security. Overall, I would recommend Big Marker to anyone serious about offering professional meetings and events.

Inconvénients :

Everything is straight-forward and easy to use. I really have nothing negative to say about Big Marker. It's been a reliable system for us.

Réponse de l'équipe de BigMarker

il y a 3 ans

Hi Dr. Virginia, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, live events and we are glad to see positive results. We are so glad you are having such a great experience with out platform. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Rolando
Rolando
Marketing Executive (Mexique)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Killer app.

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.

Avantages :

No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.

Inconvénients :

I haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.

Lakshay
Lakshay
Chief of Systems (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simply the best webinar software

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, it is the best live webinar software. You can also hit record and it takes care of recording everything. I am not looking to switch from Bigmarker anytime soon.

Avantages :

The best thing about Bigmarker is that my viewers don't need to download any plugins or software. The presenters need to download a small plugin, but only if you're screen-sharing. If you're not sharing screen, you can just upload your slide decks or even videos before the webinar starts and that's all I need for 90% of the cases.

Inconvénients :

The setup does take a little bit longer than something like Zoom.

Réponse de l'équipe de BigMarker

il y a 3 ans

Hi Lakshay, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you and your viewers enjoy not having to download any software. BigMarker is constantly making a point to keeping our platform as user friendly as possible. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on setup time. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Maddy
Maddy
Founder (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

BigMarker is perfect for my webinar needs as a small business owner

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good! I really don't have any complaints based on my own usage. It's a really smart tool that makes hosting virtual events fairly painless.

Avantages :

BigMarker just makes sense. It's not hard to get started and set up, while several other webinar platforms are a bit convoluted. There are a lot of great features in terms of the full management of a webinar's lifecycle: the ability to easily set up a sign up page, email automations, and so on. I love that your initial landing page link can also be used to share a webinar replay if you decide to record it. You can integrate BigMarker with other tools using Zapier and other built-in integrations. I like that you can also create evergreen webinars that don't ever have to premiere as a live event if you don't want them to! It's also worth noting that their support is very responsive and helpful with every query I've thrown their way.

Inconvénients :

Some of the cohosts of my webinars have reported issues using the interface when we're going live together. I can't say that I've necessarily had the same experience but it's definitely worth noting since the best tools have the least friction for those who aren't as familiar with the tool as the administrator.

Planning
Planning
Founder & Manager (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

BigMarker - Goto solution for webinar & online events and conferencing

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall experience has been very good and positive. The support from the bigmarker team was exceptional.

Avantages :

Big Marker is easy and quick to setup and use. Supports a wide range of features which include simple webinars to more complex online events. Has inbuilt user registration and payment collection options which makesit a powerful and complete solution to your various online streaming and conferencing needs.

Inconvénients :

Pricing can be made more competitive and whitelabelling can be inlcuded in the existing plans at an extra charge.

Ivan
Ivan
Ceo (Espagne)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Big marker the best way to create your seminars

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Avantages :

I like the control I have over the seminar and all the things I can do with it

Inconvénients :

Some of the people did have some issues accessing the platform

Ann
CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Webinar software that revolutionised our business

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : loved it, have recommended it on a regular basis.
I have had one technical issue/bug in 10 months with sending an email and UK based support fixed that within 2 hours

Avantages :

There are lots of free software for virtual meetings, but when lockdown first hit, we wanted to run a webinar everyweek (for 50-100 people) and also use the same software for 1-day training courses and our annual conference. I did a lot of research on YouTube reviews about alternative solutions. At that time (March 2020) I had not heard about BigMarker, however it had great reviews. We started with a demo, the the cheapest package up to 100 registered users and 4 hour long webinars. Immediately we loved the ease of use, and huge range of options to create and run the webinars, especially the ability to see your preloaded slides and the audience chat at the same time. Once we built ip the number of attendees and started using it for training we upgraded to the next package. The best part of the software is all the marketing features, with simple invite emails and automated reminders. Because we were advertising the webinars elsewhere we quickly grew our list and the Big Marker weekly email became our best recruitment tool. We also extensively used the polls and offers, and have used that to drive signup of our training academy and for lead generation. The downloadable data files have also proved very useful and I am currently writing a blog on the anicca.co uk site about what we have learned. There are some automation features that we have not used yet, and it can also integrate with a lot of other products.

Inconvénients :

The only annoying issue is that I have to upload lists from individual webinars back up to the top level, before sending a new invite. We get about 20- 40 registrations from new users each week, so it would be helpful that these were automatically added to a list. Similarly I would like to see a consolidated list of users and what they registered and attended. I had to manually combine data from 40 spreadsheets to get the overall picture.

Andrew
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Professional and Full Featured! Highly Recommended

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : There are only high praise and accolades. It is a money making machine with excellent support.

Avantages :

It ensures that everything is up to par before you go live, and automatically tries to keep the best quality streaming throughout the event. It also has so many amazing features that are really overlooked compared to many other similar streaming / webinar services I've tried.

Inconvénients :

Nothing in particular, but I think it could be a little easier to use. However, you could probably run a webinar single handed with the features set and ease of use. I just think they can make it even more easy to manage everything.

Gabriel
Coach (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Big Maker is an excellent option to do webinars

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : BigMaker has helped me generate leads through webinars and increase my sales. Having a solid webinar tool allows me to focus and improve my marketing strategies through webinars

Avantages :

I can do a lot of things with Bigmaker, without buying other tools, for example: live webinar evergreen webinar Conference hall Automations

Inconvénients :

It has a learning curve that requires investing a little time. As it is a very complete tool, you have to understand each of the options to take advantage of it.

Mandy
CEO (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Solid Webinar Platform

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : BigMarker has been a solid platform for us to use to run our client and sales webinars to boost interaction with attendees and also convert more sales with several features that can assist with that.

Avantages :

We moved away from one of the bigger webinar platforms due to the lack of flexibility with presenting sales offers. After moving to BigMarker, not only are we able to present nice pop-up offers, which was a game changer compared to just a boring link in a comments box with a competitor, but so many more features were helpful too, including polls, questions, drawing, ease of switching screens, customising pages, including where attendees go after the webinar finishes. These little touches make a big difference to engage and convert leads.

Inconvénients :

You definitely need a good internet connection. I have run a few webinars were I get prompted that the connection is not stable enough, but that could be due to my own internet. Also, you need to save presentations as a PDF and upload instead of presenting a slide deck from your computer. You get used to that, but something to be mindful of.

Réponse de l'équipe de BigMarker

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mandy, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all inclusive platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Sheryl
Editor (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

BigMarker is a Reliable and Customizable Solution for Webinars

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : BigMarker offers an all-in-one solution for hosting webinars. It's been extremely reliable and easy to use.

Avantages :

Analytics and integrations with other software. Requires no downloads or plugins for attendees, which makes it easy to use for brand new users that you have not onboarded yet.

Inconvénients :

It's pricey for solo businesses or small businesses. The ROI is great but the cost to get started is higher than some other options.

Jaya
Marketing specialist (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Bigmarker the all in one solution

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : very happy user and will use it more for years to come!

Avantages :

You can create everything with this software. from beautiful landing pages, to easy setup integration with other tools. So I use it weekly sometimes daily for all my webinara and meetings.

Inconvénients :

sometimes the speed was an issue for users from the Netherlands. not in the webinar option but on the meetingsspace.

Réponse de l'équipe de BigMarker

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jaya, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy setup and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Mary
CEO and Chief Connector (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Why Big Marker is the only platform you need

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I've been both a speaker and a presenter and find the platform has an easy to gauge User Experience

Avantages :

It looks so professional and it's fairly easy to set up and maneuver around. The attendees enjoy the lay out and the ease engaging through Polls and Q&A's.

Inconvénients :

Not at the moment. I'm still playing around with how to maybe do a raffle prize drawing. That would be cool to have a feature that captures everyone in attendance and entering their name in a prize wheel

Réponse de l'équipe de BigMarker

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all-in-one platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Joshua
Entrepreneur (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

When Zoom failed, Bigmarker really helped us and we never looked back.

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Using it for over 2 years we really love the product, also the updates they do on it. Support is great and we really enjoy using it (even our interns).

Avantages :

BigMarker is easy to use, even for me who was really struggling with Zoom. We started BigMarker when Zoom failed on us. We needed a conference the same day and we had everything up and running within 2 hours. I really love the ease of use.

Inconvénients :

If you want to use this system as a total, do-it-all platform there is a bit of a learning curve.

Réponse de l'équipe de BigMarker

il y a 3 ans

Hi Joshua, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker