En savoir plus sur Sisu Suite

Non disponible

Sisu Suite - Notes

2,7
3,7

Sisu Suite a reçu une note globale de 3.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 3 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sisu Suite ?

Spring B.
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

I utilize Sisu to run my entire real estate business.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : They have a chat bot on their site and are usually really responsive to questions.

I love the transaction management and the way they visualize and gamify the data. My agents are competitive about the sales challenges. It's made for a really fun culture. I also love the reporting and being able to forecast my income. Th dashboards are always up on one TV in my office while the contests are up on another.

There have been a few things they didn't have that I wanted. The team listened and had them developed within a few months.

Réponse de l'équipe de Sisu

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the very kind words!

Marianne M.
Transaction Coordinator (É.-U.)

Sisu is Not my Friend

3 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sisu is marketed as an "all in one" dashboard that fails to live up to the marketing hype.

In a perfect world, Sisu would be the perfect resolution to all of our real estate needs on both the agent and admin side.

Not user friendly, difficult to connect with required programs such as Skyslope and Boomtown. Inability to function as marketed. Expensive.

Réponse de l'équipe de Sisu

l’année dernière

Sorry to hear Marianne. We just released our direct integration between Sisu and BoomTown if we can work with you on the setup.

Jeff C.
Designated Broker/Team Leader (É.-U.)

They need the money

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Here is where the problem begins. When you inquire about the product, they are very responsive! When you have question about is is difficult to get support on the line. If you determine the product does not work for you, you have to jump through hoops to cancel. After you cancel, they start up your subscription again without notifying you? We cancelled our subscription after a couple of months because our team was not big enough to capitalize on the product and my Tom Ferry Coach suggested we look at CTE instead. AWFUL! I was looking at my Credit Card Statement and notice I am being charged for service I cancelled six months ago. I contact the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he claims I suspended my service which is a lie. I asked him to provide me proof that I agreed to start up my account after the New Year. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides me an email chain where I claim to suggest we start the service again after the first of the year. However, I cannot find that email chain in my gmail server???? I will confirm with GMAIL.

It was good and probably works well for big teams.

I really didn't dive into the software to give a honest assessment.