Avis clients sur Sparxo

En savoir plus sur Sparxo

Une plateforme d'inscription sociale conçue pour les organisations événementielles qui se soucient du maintien de leur marque.

En savoir plus sur Sparxo

The platform is easy to work with especially the main event information page and guest information. The Facebook integration was a big help as well.

Working on building the community recognition of the brand. As some people are unaware of Sparxo - I have to explain what the company is.

Sparxo - Notes

Sparxo a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 73 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sparxo ?

Samuel
Samuel
Marketing Communications Manager (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

Easy to set up and to manage from beginning to end

Commentaires : Increased ticket sales for charity events and the option to pass the fees on the event goer has saved us money over the last 2 years.

Ease to set up and manage event attendance. The splash page, website and facebook integration works seamlessly.

Lack of Salesforce integration and integration on other social channels. Wish that Sparxo could be more integrated with FB as well.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sam, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! We are working on more integrations including Sales Force :) We will keep you updated. In terms of Facebook integration, we are working on a conversation with Facebook to be offered the same ability as the reference you have in mind which is a closed partnership. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Peter
owner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

best customer service

5,0 il y a 9 mois

What I love most about Sparxo is that I can always get a hold of someone! It's ticketing also embeds directly into my website which helps my SEO. Their check-in system helps my front of house staff keep track of attendance and fight against disputes. Sparxo is easy to use for my team and their team always comes through for us. Most ticketing companies will offer customer support to win business, but then be conveniently unavailable once they have our business. I can also guarantee that 100% of my funds are always deposited into my bank without having to worry about whether Sparxo will release my funds or not. I definitely recommend Sparxo for all of your event ticketing needs.

I have nothing bad to say about this company.

il y a 9 mois

We value your support and enthusiasm! We're here for you!

Kimberlea
Producer (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Frustrating

Commentaires : None

There is no automatic waitlist option, it is overly complicated to access guest lists, the software must have been created by someone with zero events experience as all common sense functionality is missing, the help pages are BLANK, and the customer service takes hours to respond and then is useless.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Kimberlea, While your experience with us doesn't seem to have been stellar, I appreciate your honesty and willingness to leave feedback for us. We take pride in our customer service. I was unable to locate any communication on your account with us through email or Intercom. I apologize that it seems no one replied to you. We were in the process of moving our help FAQ to Knowledge Base which can be found here as we continue to update it: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ In regards to Wait List, we do not have the exact feature as we want to build things right and well. Entire companies exist who only do Wait List and sell to ticketing platforms for integration. We do plan to build this in the future. There are customers who use our system with Wait List the way it is. I'm happy to walk you through it - it's very simple. I hope you reach out directly in the future with any questions. Our focus is to give you tools to own and grow your brand. Best, Crystle

Mr. Hat/ CEO (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Best Ticketing Company

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Low fees for customers, easy to use for promoters and customers, good responsive customer service, small local woman/ minority owned company. But most importantly, they reliably get me the money from ticket sales a couple days after the sale which gives me the liquidity I need to continue running my small business.

I haven't figured out how to create a map of a venue that people can select their seats from with Sparxo.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled we can help you get access to your hard-earned money quickly! We're working on assigned seating and we will reach out to you when that gets released.

Gabrielle
Dir. of Agent Experience (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Such a lifesaver

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Love how easy it is to set up an event and collect registrations. Our team really loves the ease of use.

Unable to view the live event page directly from my dashboard. It's a little clunky having to go into manage/edit to access the link

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your support and honest feedback! Would your team consider integrating your events into your website or having an event website to show all of your events?

Eduardo
Eduardo
REALTOR® (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Very customizable platform for beginners!

The ability for nonprofits to take donations without a charge. Designing A Difference benefits by creating events and successfully keeping track of who is coming and when to let them know about the next event.

Can be complex with so many options but help is always there.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Eduardo, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

angela
angela
Auto Restoration (É.-U.)

We use SPARXO yearly and LOVE IT!

Commentaires : Knowing good people. Dealing with the reps during all events is easy and friendly,never have an issue

I like that everything is easy to access,change and update as needed,the way to contact all parties involved via Sparxo is amazing and does the work for you in a way!

il y a 5 ans

Hi Angela, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Leah
Leah
Director of Experience (É.-U.)

I'm a big fan of Sparxo - their customer service, the way it looks and integrates into our site.

Commentaires : Easy set up, great functionality. I like the collaborator option, the calendar and how it looks. There are still some functionality improvements to make, but they take feedback very well and make updates.

Above all their customer service is great. Very responsive and willing to work with you. They even built a custom landing page for us before our website was live. It has all of the functionality you need in ticket sales and lots of customizable options, which is great. I really like the look of the calendar, it works well with our website and branding.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Leah, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Principal (É.-U.)

I was one of the early Portland adopters, and have recommended it to many. Everyone is satisfied!

Commentaires : Anything that I've thought would be a help, they've listened and updated!

Easy interface. It makes updating my listings a breeze. The support is excellent. They've even taken into consideration some of my suggestions and incorporated them into the software.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Dr Rollan
Dr Rollan
Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif

The staff communicate with excellence and make clients feel valued and important.

Sparxo has a great layout and passes the fees along. Organizers have greater flexibility in ticketing and fee options with a clean interface. I also love the gamification aspect of encouraging sharing of events.

The inability to link social media platforms and lack of scalable fees similar to Sparxo's fees is a struggle.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Dr. Rollan, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Would you elaborate on the type os social media links you're looking for? We offer an integrated Facebook application, ability to set up a Facebook share message for your attendees to use and tracking links for social promotion tracking on clicks vs conversions. For scalable fees, we have found our system to be low on fees with offering our full system to everyone whether a small non profit or large enterprise. You have the ability to add your own fee as well since our fees are on the low side. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Angela
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and make edits.

Commentaires : Easy to track customer data.

Sparxo is great to use for events - its easy to track guests as well as collaborate with fellow event co-organizers. The layout is very easy to learn and create events. I like the event splash page which personalizes your event and the app which allows you to easily check in guests. Sparxo's customer service is also excellent and they are very responsive if you have any questions.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Angela, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! We believe in making sure you own your brand and experience. This is why we are a white label, direct integration. We do however understand the need for marketing which is why we have an open system. You can work with any other system and quickly and easily import their guest lists into our system. We will analyze that for you and allow you ability to use one seamless check-in system. We will be releasing a consumer app in the future and are working on more marketing :) Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Brandon
Assistant Director of Sustainable Transportation (É.-U.)

I've been using Sparxo for ticketing on the University of Colorado Ski Bus and it's been great.

The ability to quickly create trips, manage customers, and download rosters. Our customers like the ability to easily purchase tickets and not need yet another username and password to remember in order to do so. With tickets being purchased solely on Facebook it makes a one-stop platform where our customers also ask me questions via their messenger platform.

A few items aren't incredibly intuitive, but once you know how to use it administration tasks go quickly and smoothly.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Brandon, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Al
President (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

I've used Sparxo for about 3 years; I love the great features and cool user experience!

Commentaires : The main benefit is that it is very user-friendly, fun to use and not intimidating for folks who are not tech-savvy. And because of that, I could create an event on Sparxo quickly, thus saving me time.

I like that the user interface is very friendly and intuitive. You don't need to be a tech wizard to be able to use this software. I also like that I can add multiple photos, images and even sound and video files directly to my event site. It's incredible to be able to promote and showcase my events in a more dynamic way, beyond just one image.

I wish that the ability to manage and generate the reports would be more robust. I also wish that the ability to make sure attendee guest info are captured in the RSVP is more intuitive.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Al, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We offer extensive abilities to capture extra additional attendee information through Additional Custom Questions for RSVPs or paid tickets. We offer extensive data that can be exported to Excel for any purpose. We are continuously working on improving our system! You can find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Shay
Founder (É.-U.)

We love how beautifully and easily sparxo integrates with our website and on Facebook.

The sparxo calendar is amazing. As well as the plugins for web and social. All the features on the backend are elegant and easy to use.

I really wish I could communicate with ticket holders through the app. Sending a message or an email would be really helpful as all our events are offsite and we don't have access to a laptop and sometimes we need to reach a customer.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Shay, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! We do offer the ability to send messages to ticket holders through Schedule Emails. (Manage > Schedule Emails) . We also have a Beta app that lets you leave voice messages to attendees who are using the app, GLood. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Max
COO (É.-U.)

Sparxo has been great for pop-up events with my non-profit, taking care of ticketing and publishing

Easy to use, and flexible to coordinate with a team around. We have multiple pop-up events a year, and this helps us promote and publish them quickly.

Software is geared toward ticketing, which is a bit different than our free events. Additional flexibility with scheduling / managing attendees would be helpful, though I'll be honest, I haven't done a deep dive with all of the current features. Text notifications to attendees would also be helpful.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Max, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Appreciate your time and feedback. Because we believe that our system should be available equally to everyone whether a small non profit or a large enterprise, you have full access to 100% of our features even for free events. While the dashboard terminology is catered to ticketing, everything on the frontend is customizable. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ For text messaging, we believe in building the right way and doing it well. There are entire companies who solely do text messaging. Because we collect phone #s, you can easily work with one of them to send texts at the rate they charge. Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Nonprofit (É.-U.)

Sparxo is simple, fast and east to use!

Commentaires : Ability to gain new followers and see what is happening in the community. There is a lot to explore on the Sparxo software and it can be overwhelming, but if you keep it simple its smooth and easy!

Our organization loves the ability to create events, keep track of who is coming, and remind quests that the event is coming up.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Rebecca, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. You are correct in that we don't generate traffic for you. We are not currently offering marketing for you. We believe in making sure you own your brand and experience. This is why we are a white label, direct integration. We do however understand the need for marketing which is why we have an open system. You can work with any other system and quickly and easily import their guest lists into our system. We will analyze that for you and allow you ability to use one seamless check-in system. We will be building a consumer app in the future though! Stay tuned :) Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Michel

Awesome feature set

Commentaires : Sometimes the integration between the ticketing and the processing gateway isn't perfect, but it certainly is better than the alternatives we have looked at.

Very user-friendly and they keep adding great features to help event organizers streamline event prep and interact with attendees. Love the widgets for ticket purchasing!

il y a 5 ans

Hi Michel, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Nittu
Marketing, Director (É.-U.)

Great platform!

User-friendly color layout Great customer service Great value compared to competitors Overall I like the product you have created

losing data from an expired event ( how much was each ticket)

il y a 5 ans

Hi Nittu, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! We never delete event data. Perhaps you moved from our old V3 system to our new system. If that's the case, all your data from V3 is still on V3 and is accessible at any time. If you would like your old V3 data moved to your new account, please let me know and we can move it for you. Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Florence
VP Finance (Canada)

Very easy to use for us as clients and for our customers who buy tickets.

Ease of use. So many features to add on for our different events. Favorite feature: possibility of adding questions for our customers and deciding on the type of answer to give (short, multiple choice, etc.)

Customer service was not so efficient. I asked a question, as my issue was not part of the FAQ. took minimum two weeks to get an answer and by then I had found a solution myself

il y a 5 ans

Hi Florence, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! I apologize for the slow reply at that time. Since then, we have implemented Intercom into every dashboard which allows us to reply pretty instantaneously. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ At the time you looked, we were switching away from our help FAQ and over to Knowledge Base, I apologize for the inconvenience. Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Max
Manager (É.-U.)

Sparxo is a great all-in-one platform for everywhere we need to promote our events.

It's easy to update and change, and is able to post to our website, Facebook, and marketing screens. It's great to be able to update once and have it go everywhere.

No real downsides that come to mind. There are features that I'd like to see, including SMS notifications and additional customizations, but I haven't really thought to spent time getting more out of the platform.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Max, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! We offer quite an extensive list of customizations. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ We have noted the request for SMS notifications. When we build something we want to do it right and well. There are companies who solely do SMS messaging. You can currently easily work with them by exporting your data from Sparxo. Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Great company, excellent customer service

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : The Sparxo customer service team is exceptional, to the point where they reached out during a low activity period of my organization to ensure they were meeting my needs. As someone who runs a volunteer non-profit, I highly appreciate the attention since I am not a high revenue customer!

The sparxo ticketing features make it easy to set up and launch events quickly. I can send emails to attendees directly from my dashboard, and track as ticket sales come in. I like how each event is customization, and I can choose to ask additional questions of my attendees. Post-event, I find use in downloading CSV files to understand my audience base and appreciate when Sparxo flags an attendee as new or reoccurring.

I hope that Sparxo will continue to work on its ability to merge and filter datasets of attendees, so I can download one CSV that displays all data across all events.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you for your glowing review and support, Rebecca!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Assistant Editor (É.-U.)

Sparxo is a simple and clean event platform.

Commentaires : Good embedded calendar for our website. Collects RSVP info and sends confirmation emails.

Simple, clean interface, availability of integration codes, how it looks on our website, ease of RSVPs and landing pages.

Need to roll out more features such as recurring events, delete an event, carry over the times when cloning.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! We are working on a smooth recurring events solution. Currently our Clone feature is used for recurring events paired with our Events Calendar for ease in view. We will certainly update you when this feature is completely built out. We don't believe in event deletion because of ADMIN sharing and collaborator features. We want to safeguard your event data and hard earned customer information. Therefore, you can turn an event OFF, archive it, or reuse it. This safe guards your data from being deleted by accident. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Practicante Comercial de Cuidado Personal (Pérou)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

The best event ticketing platform

Commentaires : I prefer to use Sparxo instead of any other ticketing platform. I think that the strength of the company is its team, because you have a 24/7 team that kindly helps you in any doubt or problem.

It's very easy to use and gives you a lot of alternatives to personalize your event guests. The support team are always there whenever you need it, and they help you in any doubt that you can have.

The app for check in isn't working for iOS 12. That could be a problem for iPhone user that have updated the software and they want to do the check in their cell phones.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your honest and kind feedback. We have tested our Sparxo check-in app on iOS 12 and have not encountered any issues. However, we do not have any of the newest iPhones such as 10, X, or XS. By chance, do you have one of these newer phones? This would help us understand the issue so we can investigate it further to make sure it works. For iOS 12, we have tested it on iPhones 8, 7, and 6.

Ryan
Ryan
Co Founder (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie

Its very easy. We don't have have think a lot about it.

We have it working in a very automatic way, so we don't have to put much thought or effort into maintaining things.

Would be happier if it were a little more universally known and accepted. We have clients that still have issues interfacing.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Ryan, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. You are correct in that we aren't yet universally known. This is because we believe in making sure you own your brand and experience. This is why we are a white label, direct integration. We do however understand the need for marketing which is why we have an open system. You can work with any other system and quickly and easily import their guest lists into our system. We will analyze that for you and allow you ability to use one seamless check-in system. We will be releasing a consumer app soon and we are working on more marketing to help with exposure and education. Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Founder (É.-U.)

The best reasonably priced event management software

Nearly free (unlike Eventbrite) for real events. Even easier to make a good looking event page, too! Also the support team is very responsive.

It's missing some of the helpful power features of Eventbrite. But for the price, it's worth it. Also, while the interface is pretty, it's also limiting of your content. That might not be all bad, especially for people who aren't as used to putting together well designed pages. Think of it like this: Myspace was to Facebook, what Eventbrite is to Sparxo. But if you know what you're trying to do, it can be a bit stifling. Finally, the UX of the Sparxo tool is ok, but would benefit from some improvements. Buttons are sometimes not where you expect, and forms don't support keyboard interaction (or do so incorrectly).

il y a 5 ans

Hi Greg, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Are there any specific button or navigation changes you would like to see changed? You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle