Avis clients sur draw.io

par JGraph

• Service client

En savoir plus sur draw.io

Module de diagrammes gratuits pour Confluence et Jira.

En savoir plus sur draw.io

454 avis affichés

Paolo C.
Services environnementaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/09/2019

"Fantastic tool for drawing all kind of diagrams"

Avantages: I used this tool intensively for drawing a few diagrams for a couple of scientific publications I worked on and for creating system architecture diagrams for the projects I work for. I love the ease of use and the great integration with Google Drive.

Inconvénients: There aren't things I didn't like so far. Maybe software icon set could be richer.

Documentation Specialist
Construction, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"Fast, Convenient Tool"

Commentaires: Draw.io is a comfortable tool to pick up and put down, and it gets the job done. Often, during my workflow, I open a new tab in Chrome, type 'dr' and the url pops up, and a moment or two later I'm constructing a quick diagram-- layout of casters on a lumber cart, for example, for a maintenance spreadsheet-- then exporting the image. Everything saves to the cloud, or I download it immediately and import/embed/paste it into the target document, and continue on.

Avantages: I find draw.io almost effortless to utilize. Frequently I need to produce a simple diagram, layout, or the like and don't need the titanic functionality of market-leading image-manipulation software or its cousins. I can start draw.io without fanfare and export an image in one of sufficiently-varied formats for many of my needs.

Inconvénients: There are some very basic things that the software doesn't to (or that I don't know how to do with the software) that either are not part of its capabilities or are not sufficiently straightforward. Ironically, simply drawing is one of the things I find the software incapable of. That said, this limitation and others don't put me off the tool, they just force sometimes annoying workarounds.

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Winston M.
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/06/2020

"An excellent tool for creating mockups, diagrams and more"

Commentaires: I use draw.io mostly for diagramming since it has a very useful background grid that allows me to easily align the containers, in addition to the basic shapes are ideal for that job, very easy to organize with drag and drop and even easier to export it in any of the available formats or simply save the project directly to the cloud.

Avantages: Draw.io is a super versatile tool that allows me to make flowcharts, UML diagrams, tables, etc. Very easily only with drag and drop, also I can import it in different formats and save them directly in the cloud on different platforms such as google drive, one drive, when creating prototypes or designs it has a great variety of icons and shapes that they can be applied easily.

Inconvénients: What I like the least about draw.io is the quality of the predefined shapes, they look very old with very flat basic colors.

• Publié le 30/06/2020
Shawn A.
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Easy to use but..."

Commentaires: overall a good experience, easy to pickup. Customer service response however is poor. Takes a long time to get back. Had a few incidents of lost maps, customer service took 4-6 weeks to respond, and at times didn't even respond

Avantages: Easy to use, Easy to search. Ability to have collaboration between users. Workflow enabled to have process approved

Inconvénients: Hard to maintain from an enterprise perspective. To an extent hard in create a standard within an organization, Hard to Audit and update versions Lost maps on occasion

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Product Expert
  • Publié le 17/04/2020

"Favorite visualizer"

Commentaires: draw.io is my go-to tool for creating charts and diagrams. It's a beginner-friendly app with a lot of power-user features.

Avantages: I'm a big fan of this graph design software. It makes the process of creating charts really intuitive. I'm mostly using it for designing flow charts for managing the support department and visualizing processes for my team and, occasionally, for clients who need a nicely visualized onboarding process in the app.

Inconvénients: There's very little I don't like about draw.io. It's nice and simple, but the integration process with some other services isn't as straight-forward as the main app. Other than that, draw.io is a really good piece of software.

• Publié le 17/04/2020
Daniel T.
Integration Architect
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 20/01/2020

"An easy alternative for Visio outside Windows OS"

Commentaires: I began to use this software on my Mac when I needed to edit or create a diagram. It was my alternative because the MS Visio doesn't have version for macOS. But, due to the compatibility problems with some files with special metadata, I finally changed to use MS Visio in a virtual machine.

Avantages: It is full web software to create diagrams of flows. Has a lot of templates and objects libraries similar to the MS Visio than help to create the draw.
It is compatible with the Visio files.
Also, you can use your OneDrive or Google Drive storage to work inside this.

Inconvénients: Despite you can open Visio files not always the metadata of these are open well. This generates compatibility problems between both applications.
Also, I found problems using some Visio templates from my colleagues in the software.

• Publié le 20/01/2020
Product Manager
Entreposage, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Draw.IO is the easiest-to-use visual flowchart tool that I could find"

Commentaires: Draw.io is my go-to for diagramming business processes in my role as a Business Analyst. It's very useful to present a diagram rather than explain the concepts that I can easily convert to a visual in draw.io.

Avantages: -I use Draw.IO weekly/monthly depending on as projects demand
-Diagrams are easy to make, and the visuals are very appealing to my target audience
-Various methods for saving and displaying or sharing the content
-The free functionality will suit the vast majority of users and teams
-Google Drive integration

Inconvénients: -A desktop application might be nice for certain users or teams
-The built-in diagrams are nice and often used, but there is a fairly limited selection for templates
-A few of the print options default to printing with gridlines with no option to remove them

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Simon W.
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/01/2020

"Fantastic, lite application"

Commentaires: Fantastic and highly useful program that should be part of all small company rosters

Avantages: A lot of deep functionality for both web and desktop based versions. Custom icons expands the possibilities of this relatively simple yet elegant program. Great for process mapping

Inconvénients: Exporting to PDF can be a bit difficult and not produce desired cropping results. Not as intuitive for continuous mapping

• Publié le 21/01/2020
Satya P.
Managing Director
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2019

"A good Tool for Quick and Quality output"

Commentaires: The overall experience has been good, this is the first tool that I fallback to If I have to do something quickly and good on business or technical drawing.

Avantages: Good library of designs, easy to use, saving in many options, connection, and duplication features, web and desktop versions.

Inconvénients: Aesthetics of the components can be improved, add some beautiful templates, and provide auto-suggestions based upon content.

Paúl H.
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"It was recently outperformed by Lucidcharts"

Commentaires: I used it for about two years. It worked perfectly and was easy to use. Nevertheless, it looked stale. There wasn't any new development. Therefore, it is pretty good as a cheap alternative for drawing many kinds of schemas.

Avantages: The free version of this web application allowed you to create any kind of scheme. I personally use it for drawing software architecture diagrams and it worked very well.

Inconvénients: It wasn´t easy to share documents or team collaboration. There weren´t many updates on it. That´s why I recently changed it for Lucidcharts.

• Publié le 22/01/2020
Thomas H.
Student Assistant
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2019

"The to-go tool for small vector graphics"

Commentaires: Once for a project we had to create an UML sequence diagram. We used draw.io for this . It worked great, it looked fantastic. Until we noticed that we forgot some calls so we had to add more boxes and more arrows. We thought that surely we could just drag what we have around a bit without breaking everything but no. Luckily it wasn't very big yet so we started from scratch and did not connect the arrows to the boxes until we were sure everything was stable. There might be a way to stop the arrows from freaking out but we could not find it.

Avantages: I love draw.io . Need a graphic for a presentation or some sort of LaTeX report? Use draw.io, it certainly beats fiddling around with LaTeX to get what you want.
It allows you to export in .svg format (vector graphics) which you can scale to any size without loss of quality. Ever tried to increase the size of a .jpg or the like and noticed how horrible it looks? That doesn't happen with vector graphics.
It supports so many useful "graph types" out of the box, it's great. If you want to draw a specific kind of diagram/graph it most likely supports that and gives you all the boxes, edges, etc. that you need to make your graph.
Aligning your elements is super easy thanks to a wonderful grid system that lets you (among other things) place components perfectly aligned side-by-side or under each other.
You can customize virtually anything, size, color, font, font size, anything. Complete control over what you are trying to make.
If you need to make a graph or diagram of some kind and there is no tool to make the specific thing you need, just use draw.io. Or, if there is, still use draw.io because it will probably look nicer and give you a lot more option than whatever tool you want to use.

Inconvénients: The one thing I dislike, I'd say even HATE about draw.io are the arrows. Simple use case: You want to connect two boxes with an arrow. That's simple - except later you notice you don't like the position of the boxes and move them. Now your arrows will most likely try to bend in ways to keep the connection but by doing so they will get horribly bent and look atrocious. This is especially bad if you move multiple boxres.

• Publié le 25/02/2019
Sébastien L.
Directeur
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2019

"The most intuitive and well-thought-out flowchart and diagram maker!"

Commentaires: It has been extremely useful in my work to display the workflow of a mobile application to people who are not very acquainted with technology. It was indeed very easy and quick to create personalized diagrams of any size, especially because there are many templates to choose from. All those templates are crafted professionally and give you a great starting point for any kind of project. It is also superbly adapted to suit businesses, as it can import from many services including Dropbox, OneDrive, GitHub, Google Drive and Trello. This makes it simple to share a file with anyone in the office, especially considering the many export options available. Because it is a reliable and fast software, I ended up designing quick projects for my company and it has worked flawlessly since the first time I opened it to try it out.

Avantages: It is very easy to style any diagram to your needs, but the default templates look great out of the box too! I don't play much with styles, but I use the other integrated tools quite a lot, including those for aligning, resizing and distributing elements. There are in fact many different elements to choose from and it's easy to find what you are looking for because everything is nicely categorized. I particularly enjoy how easy it is to position and connect the pieces together in the grid: you can quickly duplicate boxes, draw arrows between them or insert text that are perfectly aligned with everything else. Because of the underlying technologies it uses behind the scenes, the software is available on the web (online or offline with an extension) and it also offers desktop applications, which work equally well. When working with larger diagrams, the outline view comes in very handy. The software allows to export to many useful formats such as PNG, JPEG, SVG, PDF, HTML and others and provides options to get the code to embed the diagram as an image (including SVG) or even inside Google Docs and Google Slides. It is so intuitive that I never had the need to follow along the nonetheless excellent tutorials available on their website.

Inconvénients: There isn't much to be said against such a well designed piece of software. I will point out, however, that even though I'm usually a huge fan of using the dark theme in as many applications as possible, I found it very distracting with draw.io. The contrasts weren't accentuated enough to my taste and I found it hard to see clearly the outline of the boxes in the diagram when working with a grid. The other themes (Kennedy, Minimal and Atlas) are fantastic, but I like using the default theme most.

• Publié le 17/02/2019
Jonathan P.
Senior Software Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/05/2019

"No more headaches to make perfect diagrams."

Commentaires: With draw.io I can easily develop diagrams in a short time, my experience with this software has been quite good, it has been integrated with other technologies such as Google Drive, it is excellent for collaborative projects, it has a great performance and it helps me. Do not spend so much time developing the design of the diagrams, and thinking more about the information and the workflow that will follow.

Avantages: This is one of my favorites for many reasons, a very nice interface, intuitive and clean, it allows me to create all kinds of diagrams from 0, real time recording, with a great personalization, besides that it is only drag and drop so I can modify everything I want freely, besides all this also allows me to export and import files directly from popular cloud platforms such as dropbox, google drive, trello, etc. It supports a variety of formats, it also has a very wide variety of predefined shapes.

Inconvénients: It is a very useful tool, however, it is for a basic or intermediate use, when very elaborate diagrams are needed, it is a bit short in the amount of tools and customization, however it is still a great tool.

• Publié le 30/05/2019
Dhanushka S.
  • Publié le 05/05/2019

"An awesome tool which you can draw almost any diagram online! "

Commentaires: I was using this platform when I was in university and it was very helpful for me to do my lost of work in very short period of time. Even now, the software company I'm currently working, they use this application. We mainly use this tool to draw UML diagrams, sequence diagrams, business diagrams, layouts etc. So far this tool was very helpful.

Avantages: it is easy to use because nothing to install externally; it has drag & drop functionality; they have given very helpful training materials but in my case I never used those because they have given an intuitive interface so it was very easy for me to grab most of the functionalities in short period of time and get my works done. In this platform, they have give lots of temples. You can draw, Businesses diagrams, Engineering diagrams, Flowcharts, Software diagrams, Network diagrams, Layouts for designing web pages, UML diagrams and much more. And also they have given very rich functionalities like import and export your diagram in various formats, track and restore you changes if you have done changes offline, automatic layout, can publish and share(on google drive, one-drive) your work, can work on mobile and desktop devices etc. And the best thing is, in order to use any of those above mentioned functionalities you don't need to pay at all, in fact you don't even need to register with this platform. And you can use your diagrams for any purpose, including commercially. That's awesome right!

Inconvénients: I don't see any major disadvantages in this platform but I suggest if they could improve their customer support bit more, that'll be great.

• Publié le 05/05/2019
Adiraju B.
Architect
Services d'information, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"A great alternative to a very pricey Visio"

Avantages: Portable - Do you want to use it in browser? You can do it. Do you want to do it offline, well, you can do it. The compatibility difference between the browser version and the stand alone version is very minimal and the lag is almost not noticeable on an enterprise level network.
It has all the required tools to create a design that is industry level. Although it doesn't have all the cross platform compatibility of Visio, it does what it does in a very minimal footprint without the hefty price tag that visio carries. It is small, fast and effective. And almost no learning curve, if you have used visio at least once in your life to create a presentation.

Inconvénients: Not many cons for a day to day design of a minimally interactive presentation. Less powerful than the alternatives in terms of plugins or cross platform compatibility. Visual bugs on the browser version on certain slow or restricted(VPN?) networks.

• Publié le 01/08/2019
Pedro K.
Analyst T.I.
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

" Finally creator of quality online diagram!"

Commentaires: In my opinion this system is formidable, it does not require the user to download any program or plugins. Another thing that makes it exceptional and more than one user able to edit the same diagram at the same time, with real-time update, this leaves much of its competitors outdated. Draw.io is a free program that offers a range of tools, which not all of its paid contributors have, besides the ease and intuitiveness it provides.

Avantages: Creator of high quality online diagram, which dispenses with any kind of program installation or plugins.
Great integration with other file management platforms (google drive / dropbox / one drive / github)
Extensive image database to assemble and model network diagrams, uses case, database, wireframe and better has content to assemble basic pages for websites.

Inconvénients: Awesome system, but it can still do some things.
His system of groups sometimes leaves something to be desired.
And the text formatting system has some issues to use too.

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Reyes P.
Artista
Jeux vidéos, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2019

"Diagrams, mockups and more in the cloud"

Commentaires: My experience with this webapp has been excellent, I have not had any problems and use it almost daily, for uml diagrams and mockups.

Avantages: This webapp is wonderful, it does not need download, it loads very fast, it allows me to export and import content directly to my drive in the cloud, as well as to my computer or device, it also allows the use of different formats and includes a great variety of maps, diagrams and many templates, quite customizable, is a highly recommended tool for daily use, since it can be used from any device at any time online and offline.

Inconvénients: The least I like is that the interface is a bit full of many things, has many menus, and is somewhat complex when handling very small structures, it is easy to get lost among so many menus and options, it is easy to use but something more difficult to mastering.

• Publié le 27/03/2019
Director of Business Development
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/07/2019

"Quick and easy"

Avantages: Draw.io is quick and easy. I do not need to remember any credentials. It just stores the files in my cloud storage and I can pull it out any time. I love using this.

Inconvénients: I am not sure how secure it is when it accesses one's cloud storage accounts, otherwise, there is nothing negative about using Draw.io

• Publié le 19/07/2019
Matthew R.
Support and Operations
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/10/2019

"A great free visio alternative"

Commentaires: Overall I am impressed with draw.io and though it's not my go to diagram creator, I have it ready to go as a great alternative. If we didn't have Visio already supplied, this would be the program I would use primarily.

Avantages: Draw.io is a surprisingly good diagram creator, that's free. It works very much like Visio and helps create great looking diagrams. The web element makes it very easy to share and view files with colleagues. The fact that you can open visio diagrams and edit, is also very helpful.

Inconvénients: Though there is an offline version it tends to rely on a web connection which can sometimes be a problem. It has a lot of features but it lacks a little when compared to Visio. It can take a little while to learn your way around the software. You can't complain however due to it being free.

• Publié le 01/10/2019
Computer Science Student
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2019

"Draw IO Covers All Your Needs For Drawing UML Diagrams"

Commentaires: I believe the greatest benefit of working with draw.io is its collaboration feature. Several engineers can work on the same design which makes it better than other similar products.

Avantages: I use Draw.io for drawing UML diagrams. I love that it has specific tools for UML diagrams. You can get used to the UI in under 10 minutes. Very simple, clean and intuitive design. You can export it in multiple formats which saves you the hassle of finding another product to convert your document. It also works with Google Drive/Github/various other clouds which makes storing and retrieving files very easy. It has great library of icons and templates. If you're looking for something in particular, it's probably in there. You can group and tag objects, which makes managing the diagram easier if you are working on a crowded set.

Inconvénients: Managing the arrows can get tricky. It could benefit from improvement. While it's great, there is definitely room for improvement. They could add 3-D features, image manipulation, support some additional plug-ins.

• Publié le 23/04/2019
Robotic Process Automation and Machine Learning Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2019

"Best tool for small diagrams"

Commentaires: You can develop any type of diagrams in short time. It's free and it has been integrated with other technologies such as google drive, so you can save your work at any place you want.

Avantages: Draw.io is completely free. It doesn't require any system space or high processing power because it is a could based online product. You can access it from anywhere in the world, all you need to have is a simple internet connection and a device. This product is very easy to work with and very good for quick diagram making.

Inconvénients: There are not much cons to say about this software. If they can make the vectors and graphics to look a bit more nicer, that would be good. Other than that there are no cons.

• Publié le 24/10/2019
Ramindu D.
Software Technical Lead
Logiciels, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2019

"Simple diagramming that just works"

Commentaires: draw.io is used very effectively by my team to draw up solution architecture diagrams, ER diagrams and use case diagrams.

Avantages: draw.io provides a diagramming solution that is simple and easy to use - no bulky flash-driven interface, no arduous loading process - it just works without any hiccups. It provides a large number of options for drawing diagrams with many pre-built templates. The amount of graphical objects that are available is also impressive. The most valuable feature is that the diagrams are stored in your own Google Drive or on your hard disk, among many other options, so that the diagrams don't get saved to draw.io's servers. This makes it a cinch to just share a draw.io XML file for anyone to work on.

Inconvénients: The interface can be mildly buggy when working with massive diagrams.

• Publié le 29/05/2019
Radoslav B.
Database Developer
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 04/08/2019

"draw.io - powerful app to show your ideas with diagrams"

Commentaires: I have been using this app at work to make some flowcharts. Also, I have used it to make diagrams for my Diploma work. I chose it because it is easy to use, and it makes powerful charts without spreading much time or without having some knowledge of creating vector images or drawing diagrams. It is easy to use and supports powerful tools for showing your ideas with diagrams. I pretty recommend it for small business and personal purposes.

Avantages: 1. It is open for everyone to use it.
2. There are many layouts you can use - e.g. Bussiness, Engineering, Software, Network, Flowcharts and many other types of diagrams. You just select the pattern and then you can easily edit it by your needs.
3. Of course, if you need to create your own, or just to add some new things to the existing layouts, you can do it by simply dragging some objects from a pane - pretty cool and easy to use.
4. There are no extra things which to complicate the process - everything looks simple and you do not need much time to understand how to work with the app.
5. You can export your diagram to many different types of picture formats and also as HTML which is pretty cool.
6. You can even publish your diagram to link.
7. The app can directly store your projects to your Google Drive Disk and you will have all your work everywhere. No need to download it and then add it to flash drive, or manually upload it to your drive. The app does this instead of you for seconds.
8. You can show many of your ideas, without any serious limits.

Inconvénients: Since now I haven't experienced any inconvenience or any difficulties with the app. For my purpose, everything looks great and cool to work with.

• Publié le 04/08/2019
Dilraj S.
Sr. Software Developer
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 20/04/2019

"Awesome tool for your flowcharts/diagrams"

Commentaires: Overall experience was very positive. Many complex system designs and data flow were very easy to understand throughout the team when they were created and visualized using draw.io

Avantages: We use flowcharts/diagrams everyday to understand and explain how the system is designed and draw.io provides a very reliable and easy to use solution for the same. The system designs and flowcharts can be easily created in no time with the easy to use draw.io UI where different tools are available for the same. Once the diagrams are created, no matter how complex they are, the diagrams can be easily exported in whatever format we want and can be shared across teams members via google share for review and collaborative work.

Inconvénients: Some of the designs look very raw in draw.io. More sophisticated designs or templates can be provided to users so that draw.io starts getting more traction than some of the paid softwares available in the domain of creating design and flowcharts.

• Publié le 20/04/2019
Skyla R.
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/04/2019

"Rapid Development of Software Engineering charts and Diagrams"

Commentaires: Over the go tool for multi-platform diagram makers. Office and Academic charts with their standards are available on the website. Though the web application takes some time to load it can be improved. Rest of the experience is good enough than high paid online tools.

Avantages: The Open source diagram maker helps in making most popular type of diagrams used in Engineering and Office use cases. Flowcharts, State Machines, UMLs and many more diagrams can be made using the tool following the standards.

Inconvénients: User Interface is not much great and not designed for newbie. One must have to explore the complete tool before going hands-on with. Synchronization needs more improvement. There should be a provision of local in-account storage of old diagrams and charts.

• Publié le 25/04/2019