15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Innago

Logiciel de gestion immobilière facile à utiliser pour les propriétaires de petite et moyenne taille et les gestionnaires de biens immobiliers. Signez les baux, collectez les loyers, sélectionnez les locataires.

En savoir plus sur Innago

Easy to use, integrated electronic rent payments.

Some payments may be delayed depending on payment type.

Innago - Notes

4,9
5,0

Innago a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 312 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Innago ?

Darin
Darin

Property Owner & Operator Innago Review

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Excellent. Innago allows me to run a business affordably.

99.9% of my property management business I run my Innago phone app. Innago has been a one stop shop for me that is easy to use, customizable and affordable. Innago is the 1st app that has been able to easily allow me to manage income and expenses of all my properties & from my phone. Multi-Family, SF, condos & medium-term rentals. Being able to customize templates for applications, leases, etc. by location and property is amazing. Keeping track of all my expenses was the hardest for me to do. The ability to use my phone to snap a photo of all the invoices & receipts I get and assign expense to a property or individual unit is something I LOVE and so does my accountant. Innago also allows me to set access levels & make reports for partners/investors by property or unit. I’ve only been self-managing for a couple of years. The last year using Innago I’ve been able to focus my time & money on growing my business and less time managing.

Some invoices have issues being scanned. Uploading invoices don't get scanned. I’ve had some issues with some templates that the inserted fields shift after signature.

il y a 6 mois

So glad to hear Innago has been helpful for you, Darin! We're very happy to have you :)

Steven
Asset Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés

Innago Property Management Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Experience has been exceptionally straightforward. Easy to learn software.

Innago is free for the property manager/owner and is a full suite of tools required by property manager to run small to large rental properties.

Application process needs to require applicants to fill out all requested items before submitting (such as referrals) Pre built lease would also be a huge win. Current model requires you to bring your own lease. Software to convert PDF lease to fillable form is easy to use.

Scott
Scott
President (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Mixed Experience with Innago: Great for Small Owners, Frustrating for Investors

1,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : After having been a long-time user of Innago, it's disheartening to observe a decline in its performance. The platform has encountered a notable increase in glitches and malfunctions, leading to a substantial investment of our company's time in troubleshooting.Upon expressing my intention to transition to a competitor's software and seeking guidance on data export, the response from the company was rather unexpected. They opted to terminate all my leases, inadvertently exacerbating the situation. The process of recovering and restoring the data has stretched over multiple weeks and is still not entirely resolved.It's worth noting that Innago proves to be an excellent choice for individuals who own perhaps ONE apartment (accidental landlords) and wish to conveniently manage online payments at an affordable price.However, for landlord investors and property management firms, the experience with Innago has been less than satisfactory. In this regard, I would strongly advise those falling into this category to consider alternatives and steer clear of the challenges encountered with Innago.

Good for landlord who have one apartment only.

TONS of issues, glitches, and customer service mistakes that will cost you time.

Best Bang for your Buck

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I love that I can use my own PDF leases and that I can customize rental applications and lease terms. Overall I love that I can truly run my property the way that I want, there are so many customizable options.

The app itself is very slow. It usually works really well and has lots of great features, but often times it takes a long time for pages to load, which is frustrating - especially when I'm trying to do my book keeping quickly to set up a tenant quickly.

Brandi
CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

First Rate App that won't break the bank!!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Innago has taken a lot of the "labor" out of setting up and tracking individual expenses and incomes associated with each property.

I really love the ease of use with Innago. It is easy to set up, assign tenants, set up application parameters, create and edit leases, track expenses, and monitor income. I love that my tenants are able to pay through the app and everything is broken down by property making tracking easier.

I didn't find much difficulty in using this application.

Putalamus
Putalamus
CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Love Innago

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Thus far working in Innago has been a great experience.

Switching to Innago has eased many burdens I had. We are a small nonprofit that depends on every dollar. Being able to afford a rental software for our income based supportive housing is a game changer. The things i love the most are Cost and simplicity.

Missing a few needed areas of reporting.

Belinda

Innago

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Innago has been great since I have started using it

I love the online payment option and tenant management

I do not like that I cannot turn off the credit card option

Derrick
Manager (É.-U.)

Innago review

5,0 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent no complaints about the software

Costimwr service, ease of use, price point

I enjoy the app and all of its features

Michaela

Best Property Management Website

5,0 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Innago has been fabulous when it comes to making an easily understandable payment platform for my renters. It is easy to use, and I enjoy being able to have all my renter's documents in one place! I highly recommend this website

The only downside I can think of is that every time my renter's pay with a new payment method, they hold the payment for multiple days. I do find that rather frustrating.

Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Best property management tool for the money

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Easy to use for landlord and tenant, free, has all the features I need

There are so many options, it's hard to know where the things I need are located. But luckily their support is responsive and points me in the right direction.

Wendy

Fantastic Customer Service

Commentaires : Someone always calls me back or sends me an email in a timely manner. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very patient and friendly on the phone and super helpful. His customer service is outstanding! I plan to continue working with Innago for many years to come!

The program is not difficult and the help features are clear and concise.

Nothing. It's a user friendly program and you can also download the phone AP.

Jonathan
Property (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Great Property Management Software

Commentaires : Positive experience, I like having a centralized location for income and expenses

The software is comprehensive and allows you to do a lot of things such as setting up tenants in apartments, setting up different contracts and when they start for the same apartment, sending tenants invoices for bills and reminders when they forget to do so, having mobile apps, and more

There is a slight learning curve to using the interface but is easy enough to be learned by anyone

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Jonathan!

Joe
Property tax (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Bride post Rent payment online 20 minutes before she walked down the isle!

5,0 l’année dernière

Everything! Innago make it easy to be a landlord

Messaging is a little slow and it does not have spelling or grammar

trusten
property manager (É.-U.)

Newbie user

Commentaires : overall similar to other products out there so you will see the userface being the same as it is easy to operate

that it is browser based I did not need to download software

That at one time it was not stand a lone, marketing would have to be outside of innago portal

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the review, Trusten! I'm glad we were able to get your con resolved. Hopefully you enjoy using the marketing features in Innago!

Karim
owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Efficient Property Management Simplified with Innago

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Innago has been exceptional. The platform has revolutionized the way I manage my properties, providing an all-encompassing solution that simplifies day-to-day tasks and enhances efficiency. The intuitive interface, comprehensive features, and robust customer support have made Innago an indispensable tool in my property management endeavors. It has streamlined operations, improved tenant communication, and facilitated effective financial management, resulting in a seamless and rewarding experience.

Innago impressed me with its exceptional features and functionalities. One standout aspect is the seamless integration of various property management tasks into a single platform. From rent tracking and tenant communication to maintenance requests and financial reporting, Innago provides a comprehensive solution that streamlines property management processes. This all-in-one approach significantly improves efficiency, saves time, and enhances overall productivity.Furthermore, Innago's user-friendly interface deserves praise. Navigating the platform and accessing its features is intuitive and straightforward. Even for individuals without extensive technical expertise, Innago offers a hassle-free experience, allowing property owners to focus on their core responsibilities rather than getting bogged down by complex software.Another significant advantage of Innago is its robust customer support. The Innago team has consistently provided prompt and helpful assistance whenever I encountered any issues or had questions. Their dedication to customer satisfaction and willingness to go the extra mile in resolving concerns have greatly contributed to my positive experience with the platform.

While Innago has been an excellent property management solution overall, one aspect that could benefit from improvement is the reporting customization options. While the platform offers standard financial reports, having the ability to customize and tailor reports to specific requirements would be a valuable addition. This would allow users to extract and analyze data in a way that aligns precisely with their unique needs and preferences.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Can't say enough good things about Innago

Commentaires : Excellent response to any support questions. Looking forward to the new features that are constantly being released.

I have recommended this product to about no less than 20 different Landlords. The ones that have checked it out have made the switch and been happy with the results.

They have an app for the tenants but looking forward to the Landlords app.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, David! We have a landlord app coming very very soon!

Caleb
Property Manager (É.-U.)

Great Software and Service

Commentaires : Setting up a new lease with Innago is so easy and great to use. The support team is knowledgeable and prompt in their responses. We have had a great experience with Innago so far!

I have been using this software for 2 years now, and it is exactly what our company needed. It is a super easy platform to work with. From customizing templates to editing invoices, the overall ease of use has been great! The customer support has also been amazing. I have gotten the exact help I needed every time I reach out!

The only thing I can think of is sometimes the platform moves a little slow. It may be the browser I am using, however, its not critical to the overall quality of the service provided.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for reviewing us, Caleb! It's awesome to see how well we've been able to serve you. Thanks for letting us know how we can improve. We have had a couple updates to help fasten up the speed on the browser. If this is still an issue reach out to us at support@innago.com

Ralph

Great for Mom and Pop rental businesses

What's there not to like? I personally like lease, tenant, rent, expense tracking. It keeps me keep on top of my renters and helps me track my profitability overall. Lease management is a business. I don't know how I lived without it before. I'm sure there are similar SaaS solutions out there but there is no way to beat Innago's feature set for the price.

My only cons are the reporting. I wish there was more granularity on the reports. Some graphs and timeline stuff would be good. Next is the cost for the payments. I tried to get my tenants to use Innago payments but unfortunately they got turned off by the additional cost it brings. If the payments can be done at a more reasonable rate to tenants, I would love to have them all using Innago for payments as well.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Ralph!

Matt

Fantastic Company

I have been looking for a provider for a long time, Innago notifies my tenants and tenants can split payments between roommates.

My tenants have notified me multiple times that their invoice does not show itemized line items.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Matt! Regarding the invoice, the dashboard shows a total owed, but the tenants can click any of the invoices to see each of the line items listed. If you need any further info on this, just reach out. We'd be happy to provide guidance!

Maxwell

Great platform for landlords

5,0 l’année dernière

Innago is a great platform for rent collection, lease signing, and maintenance requests. Users can create lease templates to use and have tenants populate fields that are variable. Lease signings can also be done online through the platform. In the past I had to update my lease for every property I own and for every year, but now I can just use one template basically forever. Maintenance tracking always used to be a problem for me too. Tenants would text me or email me (sometimes in the middle of the night) and I didnt have a consistent place to track all those requests.

It would be good to add more than just lease signing for documentation. I have guarantors for all my tenants because they are students, so I need to have cosigner agreements signed. Also, the expense/transaction management seems worse than other products I've used. It doesn't seem like there is an automatic import feature in Innago (so that my mortgage payments can come in as an expense or something).

Courtenay
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Great product for landlords

This software has greatly impacted the way we run our rentals. It has made the process smoother and easier for us and our tenants. We feel that some of the best features are the availability to do background checks, allow tenants to make online payments, and tracking of tenant rent payments.

We spent a lot of time trying to get our leases formatted to where Innago would allow tenants to sign online and still have not figured it out. Any lease changes would also have to be made separately and then reuploaded. We gave up and went back to just emailing leases to tenants then uploading to innago when finished.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Courtenay, thank you for reviewing us! We are glad it has made the process smoother and easier for both you and the tenants. If you still continue to have issues lease uploading please contact support@innago.com.

Jill
Engineer (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201–500 employés

Innago is Amazing for Property Management

Commentaires : My Innago experience has been great. This software does exactly what we need it to do and we even recommended it to our friends to use.

I love that Innago has amazing customer service! I have called and emailed many times with questions and they always replay so quickly! The software is easy to use and as the administrator I like that I do not have to pay - the tenants pay.

My least favorite thing about this software is the setup. It can be tedious to figure out but once I figured it out I love it!

l’année dernière

Thanks for your review! Glad customer service has been there to answer you asap. If you still are having issues with setup please reach out to us at support@innago.com

Tiffany

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I recommend Innago to all first time Landlords!

This website is both easy to use for my tenants and myself. My favorite features are creating the lease process which is easy to use and user friendly and the expenses records with documentation as it makes tax season a breeze.

Even though they offer one on one support, trying to get in touch with your designated contact can take a few days before they get back to you.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your review! We're happy to see that it's been easy to use for you and your tenants. I'll relay your concerns to our team so you can get your support questions answered quicker. Thanks for using Innago!

Thorough but UI is Messy

4,0 il y a 12 mois

It's very easy for tenants to sign up and pay/automate rent payments. It's also affordable.

I find the UI to be very messy at times. It seems that some features could be combined to make for a cleaner experience where it's easier to find what I'm looking for.

Nick
General Partner (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Account software

Commentaires : Works great

Ease of implementation and customization with features not available on other rental management platforms at low cost

InAbility to edit tenant files once established in database

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the review, Nick!