Avis clients sur KidKare

En savoir plus sur KidKare

KidKare est un logiciel de gestion de garde d'enfants qui vous fait gagner du temps et de l'argent tout en prenant soin des enfants. Celui-ci garantit la conformité avec les normes de l'USDA.

En savoir plus sur KidKare

I have only used it once, but I have friends who use it on a regular basis and rave about it. It is easy to use and works quickly.

I tried to let them know several times with no response.

KidKare - Notes

KidKare a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 522 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé KidKare ?

Cheryl
Cheryl
Owner/ Operator/Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Love being able to record my childcare meals online

Commentaires : I love my experience as far as my child care business goes. I have not used the accounting software but I am considering signing up for that.
As I stated, the customer service side is the only downfall so far. I haven't had to use the customer service for a while so I hope it has improved.

I love the ease and availability on different devices to record my meals and attendance.

Customer service is very slow when you do need help...it takes days and sometimes weeks to get no answer most times. Very frustrating to say the least.

Sarafia

Powerful accounting tools

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I’ve made YouTube videos praising Kidkare and the ease of this software. It has made bookkeeping easier and more impactful for our home child care business.

The tools that are the most impactful with Kidkare are the invoices system and expense tracking. Having invoices that are tailored to our home child care gives us a professional look with parents. It also allows us to receive all of our tuition on time because the invoices are sent directly to the parents by email. When it’s time to send out forms for taxes all the information is there. Lastly, if a parent needs a copy of an invoice paid he or she is able to log into their own account and review everything needed. That shows our business as being organized.

I didn’t like that the system didn’t have a great check in and check out system for the children to be accounted for.

Melissa

Disappointing, abysmal performance

Commentaires : electronic reporting to CACFP

Web based application you can access from any device, simple data entry Nothing else to say good about this product, however, there aren't enough characters in the con category

Providers were forced to switch to this new program no later than October 2017. Once switched you quickly find that multiple features we had access to in Minute Menu were no longer available. On top of that, not all the reports work correctly, payments are not processing on time, not all invoices generate appropriately, parents have been double invoiced, parents were sent invoices from providers in other states with other children's names, child care rate, the providers name, address, and EIN number. There's also been instances of data being dropped out of the program that had been previously saved by the provider. The customer service is best described as non existent. It may take MONTHS for them to respond to a help ticket, that is if they respond at all. You will also find that your help tickets will get "closed" with zero communication and without the issue being resolved. We have been assured that the issues would get better, but in fact, the issues seem to be coming more and more regularly. This company absolutely does not provide what they promised or what we are paying for. IF you choose to use this program you will find yourself spending extra time re-entering information you've already input, calming parents down about double bills, and most likely experience getting your money late on a regular basis. There are other programs out there, I would suggest you find them because you will find nothing but frustration with KidKare.

Mahmoud
Expert-Comptable (Burkina Faso)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

KidKare review

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Easy use

Easy to use software, KidKare allows registration on multiple platforms.

The problem is that when you need help, the customer service is very very slow

Holly
Holly

Holly's review

Commentaires : I'm able to see reports on how many meals i served and which meals are more attended. This software helps for records for tax purposes as well.

I like the ability to copy days from previous menus as well as build my own library of menus to choose from. Also the pre planned menus are very good when your're short on time

I don't like that the use scheduled times key was removed. It made it easier to adjust those times if necessary but now every day manually put in all the times which could and usually are the same every day.

Jeanette
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Kidkare

Commentaires : Tracking children and meals are super easy with this program.

This program is very easy to use. Tracking the children and meals have been super easy.

There is nothing that I don't like so far with this program, except maybe not being able to bring back a withdrawn child easily.

Leticia
Day Care Provider (É.-U.)

Feeding Future

Commentaires : Using this software we can accelerate our work,being organized and make monthly reports from the commodity of our home ,It's a big help in this field , we are always very busy taking care of our futures

-The way in which we can create our own menus . -The software avoid us the hand writing. -It help us to be organized.

-The system is always slow down. - The software have many pages to navigate. - The way we can use the copy option. - Printing.

Briana
Daycare provider (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

Kidkare is great!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I truly enjoy using kidkare. It’s very user friendly and helps me keep track of what the kids ate, who’s all here, and the monthly calendar is a great tool too. I was a little intimidated by it at first but one I learned the ropes it was easy!

It’s super user friendly. I like the side bar hat jays out all your options so your able to quickly get to where you are going! It makes checkin in kids and logging food each day a breeze.

Sometimes I feel like it’s really slow or take forever to load . This can be frustrating when your trying to add information quickly,

Jared
Jared
Research Assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Awesome tool for childcare companies!

Commentaires : I love the tool, and really feel that it is a great way to manage my childcare company

So many features: billing, check-in/out, daily reports, family records, menu planning, and so much more

Maybe implement a way to blast texts to parents?

Larissa
Larissa
Teacher (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés

Very useful tool

Commentaires : Love it! Owning a Family Child Care, it is a really helpful tool! It keeps hours, dates, not only meals but important information for a licensed daycare. ;)

It keeps a record of very important information and in case a licenser comes in, it can help.

It might not be very clear about some things.

JUDY
Director, teacher, owner (É.-U.)

Helpful Additions

Commentaires : I have not utilized the program to its entirity. It provides so many options to assist with the effieciency of the program and paperwork, taxes, record keeping. I would like an in service or training on the options concerning tax record keeping, money and space, and daily record keeping. Management skills would be so much better if I made use of these management tools.

The software is easy to work through as information is added or deleted to a child's profile, The software allows easy access to profiles, meal status, claim reviews and updates, The message board and file is very helpful to review old and new information, and The reminders as post are made is very helpful for meal entries.

Concern: It may be the user; however, I have not been able to send messages via the software to the provider .

Katherine
Owner/operator (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Dragging and Kicking

Commentaires : There has been some problems but to be honest, they have been due to my inexperience of doing online reporting . I feel like a pro now and have not had many problems since.

I refused to go online to do my reporting. I like a pen in my hand and a page to write on. Boy was I wrong. Once I was forced to join and ask myself "what took you so long to wise up." Reporting online is the best.

The time line constraints. Life happens. I usually report at the end of my day. One day towards the end of my day my father was taken to emergency with a small stroke, I called my backup, licensed helper and rushed down to the hospital. I got back home in the early hours of the next day. There has been a few similar situations that have come up and I was not able to report my day. I feel that there should be some arrangement where you could be given a grace period, for instance five times a year.

Candice
Child care provider (É.-U.)

Love this program

Commentaires : My overall experience I love KidKare and I intend to keep using this system!

What I love most about this program is that i can keep track of all my business expenses. It’s makes filing my taxes so easy. It separates the expenses in the areas they need to be for doing taxes and it tallies up the total for you. I also love that I can make my menus on there and save them for future months.

My only con is I am unable to use it for my clients to sign in and out without them altering their times. So therefore I use a different system for that. Along with not being able to have a live feed for the parents to see how the children’s day are going.

Sheila
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

KidKare

Commentaires : It is very easy to keep track of all meals served. It is helpful in keeping a count of days that kids come and the meals they are served. The reports allow you to see a child's attendance at a single glance.

It is not a cluttered program. Not too many items on each window. Easy to see what you are looking for. Very easy to put in meals and attendance.

You have to use military time for PM or put pm after each entry. Ok as I know military time. Not so good for others. Also in the infant menu you have to click twice to put in food name or number. In the non infant portion, the pointer goes straight to the line to put in food name/number. It is not possible to go straight back and forth between meals served and child's in/out time. This would be nice to check to see if you put a child in or forgot. Not too big a deal but you do have to go out to a different window and then back again to the previous page you were using

Verlynn
Owner (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Food Ease

Commentaires : This program has saved me time from the old bubble sheets and also the time and cost of snail mailing everything into the sponsors.

It is easy to use. If you are missing a component on a page it won't let you save and continue until you figure it out. You can also do reports and correct any errors before it is sent to your sponsor. It also helps identify foods you should/should not be serving. Also, aids in serving sizes.

Sometimes when you hit a name or number the program jumps the screen causing you to have to scroll more than necessary.

Sharon
Nutrition Program Claims Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

15 years of change for the better

Commentaires : On the business side of KidKare, we experience less calls on how the software works and it has eased the process for the providers for day to day entry. They like being able to add pics of the daycare children to the enrollments. That is a nice feature.

That we now have the Sponsor view mode which limits keystrokes and saves time when assisting providers with navigation around the screens. A lot of providers just like for someone to talk them through the steps.

Not that I dislike it but i think the screens could use a little more color.

Rose

Feelings

Commentaires : it has been breeze for keep records on children and food program

It has been so easy to use! The only thing that has been a challenge for me is posting the food of the plan menu for the week. I will have a day almost posted and hit to stroll down and I end up deleting what I have done. It would be so helpful if you had to hit to DELETE to delete your work!

using the month menu planning form I have to much to do to sit here and write you fourty work it is simpl I like or I do not

Nicole
Family Child Care Provider (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Very friendly front Staff of KidKare and sponsor.

Commentaires : I notice several benefits, for instance the business account subscription. One day I plant to look into that benefit to use in my program.

The software is beneficial for providers to easily document menus and attendance. The copy paste feature makes it helpful to complete schedule menus.

What I like least about the software sometimes it is to time consuming. Brainstorm some different ways to make time shorter when it comes editing, adding meals, and clicking each child attendance.

Nancy
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Good program but needs invoice change

Easy to use, convenient, stores all kids that have been enrolled, report features are nice.

The main one for me in the invoicing. I do not send invoices to my parents or have any need to. I would love to have the option of just recording the payments. I hate creating invoices only to record a payment and the feature of reoccurring invoices is great if you receive the same amount from a parent every month which I don't

Mei
Program manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Making my work so easy

Commentaires : The staff always answer my questions and help me resolve whatever issues I have. As busy as they are, they take the ccx time to return my calls and emails in a timely manner. I truly appreciate what the staff have done for me and my organization MAKING MY WORK SO EASY.

Software is easy to use. The best part is the supportive and friendly staff. They are so helpful.

None. I like this software alot. If there are issues, the wonderful staff helps me resolve them.

Dana
licensed Childcare Provider (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Taxes

Commentaires : I'm hoping that I will have some ease with taxes this year thanks to the program. If all turns out as expected, I will be helping fellow providers to use the program.

The ease of preparing for taxes has been amazing!

I dislike the colors on so many levels. The light blue is difficult to see even when the brightness on my lap top is 100%. Also, there's been several questions asked and the answers that came back were not helpful. I had to google answers. I should also have the option to leave as long of a comment on a bill/statement as I need to. I have to scroll to the bottom comments area to leave a lengthy comment.

Zina
Director (É.-U.)

Daycare Lady

Commentaires : It has made keeping up with my meal count so much easier. Keeping up with my payments from parents and billing so much easier as well I am not able to track my income better

The ease of use, I am able to track my In Roman much easier so that when children leave and it is time to file taxes I can get the pair's information to them much quicker with a lot less work

In the beginning it timed out often......but it works great now

Brenda
Parent (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2-10 employés

Love this program.

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been a positive one.

I love that I can access this program from any device. It's mostly simple to use. There are more features that I have not accessed yet but the portion I do use helps to eliminate having to deal with more paper.

Re-enrolling children is a challenge. I end printing out old enrollment forms and changing the dates.

Melissa
Daycare provider (É.-U.)

Home Daycare review

Commentaires : I have been using kidKare for over 10 yrs and have no problems. All the employees have been very supportive. I have never had any payment issues although I think we should have a pay increase but this is not KidKare’s control.

I use this software right on my phone and it’s very easy to use. I sign in every morning makes it easy not to forget.

There really isn’t anything that needs improving I find it really easy.

Pamela
Provider (É.-U.)

How KIdKare has helped me as a Provider

Commentaires : I use the software to help with the attendance of my children ,and also to keep up with my daily count of meals and attendance of each child that is enrolled at the center. This software offers so much to providers to help with meal count, attendance sheets, and so much more, it helps me to get a lot more accomplished that I could usually do, if I had to complete everything manually. KidKare has been a great experience for me and I wouldn't consider any other software for completing my meal count.

This is the best software that I've used since I have been a childcare provider, what I like most about this software, is the fact that it saves me a lot of time and paperwork.

There was nothing that I didn't like about using this software.