Comparable system to more expensive options with better customer service.

Publié le 17/11/2017
Lainie R.
Owner/Broker
Support client

Avantages: We have been using Firepoint for more than a year now. We came from a much more expensive system and have found Firepoint to be just as good, if not better. The customer service we receive from our Account Manager and all the other staff at Firepoint far exceeds any of the other companies we work with. We also like that they are continually improving our system to make it as robust as possible. We look forward to working hand in hand with Firepoint for many years to come!

Inconvénients: We would like to see the system be more robust. Firepoint is still a startup, and we look forward to seeing how it grows in the future.

We work with over 200 agents and Firepoint by far is one of the easiest to use platforms available.

Publié le 19/11/2017
Jennifer S.
Ninja Mentor
Support client

Avantages: Very simple to get someone set up and working. Even those agents who don't like CRM's or technology in general can navigate the system relatively easily. For those that want more, Firepoint is able to be customized regardless of how many custom pages you want, how big your team is or how many clients you have.

Inconvénients: The only negative I can think of would be to be able to implement their list of upcoming features now (since I am not patient).

This product has been the best system for our business!

Publié le 18/11/2017
Thom D.
CEO/Desingnated Broker
Support client

Avantages: We switched over a few years back from another big platform and have been extremely happy! The cost savings and the usability of the system has made it totally worthwhile for the change. Our agents love using it and find it so user friendly. The reporting funtions help me keep agents accountable as well as track our marketing budgets.

One of the best crm I have used in our 20 years in business..

Publié le 26/07/2018
Jason B.
Support client

Avantages: Very professional team. The customer service is some of the best we have experienced in the past 20 years in real estate.

Inconvénients: We have no complaints. My team would like features released faster, however every feature that is released works, from my perspective a proper working system is better than a fast product launch.

I check out of Firepoint's competitors and decided to go with them. It was great decision for me.

Publié le 17/11/2017
Rick S.
Realtor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is helping me grow my business

Avantages: It is a very affordable platform. They are constantly adding updates and improving the product. Their support staff is fantastic in helping you out when you need it. The PPC management team is very knowledgeable. The do a great job managing my campaign and get GREAT results.
You will find no better product to help grow you online business. Glad I'm joined them

THE BEST CRM! Our team and admin love it

Publié le 14/05/2018
Lexi T.
Operations Manager
Support client

Avantages: So easy to use, many automated features, each agent has their own login. The customer support is incredible!

Inconvénients: Can't think of anything, we love everything about it! If there ever was anything I'm sure customer support would be happy to help!

Fantastic experience, very user friendly!

Lacey L.
Team Leader, Realtor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The functionality, ease of use, and the fact that if any suggestions are made on how to improve usability or the client experience, there is a team who will take those suggestions to heart and implement changes.

Inconvénients: This really is a tough one for me to answer because any challenges or frustrations I've had in the past, there have been changes made to implement so it is very user friendly.

Phenomenal CRM with IDX. Worth every penny.

Mark P.
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very easy to manage my teams leads.

Avantages: I like that they are always adding features but on a calculated time frame. Other CRMs I have used were always adding new features but still had glitches they never fixed. I love using Firepoint.

Inconvénients: The only feature I wish we had was a pond account. We have a large team and there are a lot of leads in our pond account. I would love a better way to manage it.

Love using this platform. We came from Boomtown and hated how we couldn't customize.

Publié le 08/05/2018
Jennifer R.
executive assistant
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ability to customize how we track our clients.

Avantages: Love the ability to fine tune it to how we prefer to use it. Customer support is top notch. I also like the ease of data entry.

Inconvénients: Not a whole lot of opportunity here. I suppose I wish it had an auto save function and that you didn't have to respond to emails through the software but you could through gmail.

As a CRM, this is a great tool

Publié le 10/05/2018
Administrative Leader / Success Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Amazing tracking ability as well as customizable options

Avantages: It is easy to use and the support team is fantastic, very responsive. I like that there are plenty of options to customize the system for our use.

Inconvénients: Having to bounce around the screen to click the item I need. And not having expense tracking capabilities.

Easy interface, amazing support staff, and great ROI tracking

Publié le 20/11/2017
Paul C.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how firepoint can be used as a CRM as well as a lead gen system. It replaced 3 different providers for us at huge savings per month.

Inconvénients: The front end could be a little better, but I hear that is coming very soon. Still generates leads and that is the bottom line for our team.

Firepoint

Publié le 14/03/2018
Stephen P.
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: Simple Brilliant

Avantages: Outstand software as soon as we start to set the system up it was so easy and simple to use. very user-friendly and clear setup process. once set up it made our whole business Real Estate sales process better. With a 20% Improve close it paid for itself within the first month. Simply Brilliant.

I've used FP for a year now. Where's a nice product it is very limited and not progressing quickly.

Curtis L.
Broker-Salesperson/Team lead
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ability to record calls and texts.

Inconvénients: Inability to search for homes and sent to client from backend.
Inability to properly integrate more than 1 MLS
Limited search functions on the front end.
No app (yea I've heard 1 was coming for a year now).
Slow to upgrade or improve system
Inability to send texts and/or emails as another user (Ie: my assistant can't send on my behalf).
The amount of spam we get.

Absolutely the best CRM and Website for the Real Estate Industry for the money!

Publié le 18/07/2018
William M.
Sales assoicate and trainer
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer support is fantastic. I have one person assigned to me "Mo" and he takes care of all of my needs!

Avantages: CRM is top tier and has great functionality. They take feedback and improvement suggestions and implement them.

Inconvénients: No app yet but they have one in the works. There are some cross checking and dashboard work that I would like to see improved but I have also suggested these points to them and they are working to make it happen.

It's been ok, but not great. Should be more powerful.

Publié le 09/05/2018
Frank O.
Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It got me started on CRM's and knowing what I need when I get a new one. It's good for now, but I don't see having a team and still using it.

Avantages: The cost is the biggest pro, however I would pay alot more for a more robust system. The automatic lead distribution.

Inconvénients: The functionality. Needs an app, even though it can be done from the mobile browser. An app helps with dialing and that kind of thing.

Firepoint review

Publié le 31/08/2018
Angela C.
Director of Operations
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use, great customer support, transparent, defined drip campaigns are already in there, a lot of work is getting provided by the vendor.

Inconvénients: No "storage space" online so documents can't be saved.... Not everything can be customized. Besides that, great platform.

Very appealing software.

Publié le 29/05/2018
Siddesh R.
Manufacturing Engineer
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a great accounting software suitable for medium and small business and its looks are very appealing with bright colors and stylish fonts.

Inconvénients: This has some limitations and some times you have to do repetitive work again and again such as marking lists.

Easy to Use and No Issues thus far

Publié le 27/09/2018
Amanda G.
Assistant to Realtor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I have only been using Firepoint for a few months now but it was an easy enough software to self-teach. It's affordable for the features offered and the one experience I have with a customer service representative was pleasant.

Inconvénients: I can't complain much with the price-point. Overall pleased.

Great software

Publié le 21/05/2018
Supreeth S.
Process Engineer
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Its is a Fantastic software with very user friendly experience and with awesome call recorder and texts with is good.

Inconvénients: It offer free demo but after that the price is expensive. Also if I want my assistant to send email on my behalf, he cant.