Avis clients sur Clover

En savoir plus sur Clover

En tant que système de point de vente et de paiement tout-en-un, Clover intègre les fonctions d'une caisse enregistreuse, d'un terminal de paiement par carte et d'un système de point de vente.

En savoir plus sur Clover

We loved using the Clover system for a recent event. It was very easy to use and navigation-friendly.

They cost to much they lied about the monthly payment.

Clover - Notes

3,4
3,9
3,6

Clover a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 406 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Clover ?

Josh
Josh
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Point of Sale payment processor for Small Companies

5,0 il y a 8 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Madison
Madison
Emergency Medical Technician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Use in my small businees

Commentaires : Clover has been an excellent option for taking payments in my stores.

My coffee shop uses clover devices as our POS system. The software is convenient and easy to place in a store. It features many apps that make it applicable to nearly any market. They also have many accessories- the main one we use are the receipt printers (small and regular size), the handheld tablet, and the customer interface screen.

Over time the clover tablets do slow down. We frequently reboot them to rev up the speed.

Martinus Ignorence
Freelancer (Namibie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Clover

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Clover is great in the event that you will have steady business the entire year, wish to have stock control, and have a solid web association.Clover is ideal for restaurants, as well as any client-confronting organization (whether an eatery or other retail and so on) that has different workers because of its shift in the board. Clover is extraordinary when you are evaluating different limited-time offers and limits also, like cheerful hours at eateries. It is less suitable for an independent venture with not many workers, or sole ownership, which probably won't utilize every one of the additional elements Clover brings to the table.

Clover coordinates in its activity a stock control system that is refreshed in every exchange, this permits the client to certainly stand out in the renewal of stocks, consequently assisting with staying away from the stock misfortunes and permitting to quickly work out continuously the benefit and revolution of the item.Because of the security and effectiveness given by Clover we can deal with our installment payment system in a quicker and more robotized way, by utilizing their electronic gadgets we have fundamentally worked on the speed of our conveyances and the lift it produces to the consideration of potential customers.pe capabilities with most perusers.

The arrangement of the application could utilize some improvement.I feel like the application is somewhat aggravating to explore.Not outfitted towards bigger associations.Very few areas of customization.

Zac

Wolf in sheeps clothing

1,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Clover is a terrible company to work with. I chose them because of the hardware design. Had I known that there would be ZERo support and ZERO customer service I would not have chosen them. They answer the phone, but there is ZERO service or support. They do not help at all

Semi easy to set up. Equipment has decent design

Customer service SUCKS. It is non existent. Force you to print long tickets when all you need is an order number. Cannot delete info you dont want/need to print. Support ...well what support. Have been trying to get support for two months.

Arif
Arif
employee (Indonésie)
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

popular point of sale (POS) system for small businesses

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, Clover is a great choice for small businesses looking for a comprehensive and flexible POS system. It offers a wide range of features, is easy to use, and is supported by a responsive customer support team.

Clover is a popular point of sale (POS) system for small businesses. The system offers a wide range of features, including inventory management, financial reporting, customer management, and integration with various payment processors. The user interface is easy to navigate and the system is relatively easy to set up. The customer support team is also very responsive and helpful. One of the biggest advantages of Clover is its flexibility. It can be used on a variety of devices, including tablets and smartphones, which allows for easy and efficient transactions on the go. Additionally, Clover offers a wide range of hardware options, from basic card readers to full-featured POS terminals, so businesses can choose the option that best fits their needs.

Conecting with another hardware is litlebit tricky, only expert can do this.

brandy
Administrative supervisor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés

Clover is a great product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Clover is easy to use and we have the device you can unplug it and walk to a consult room and it still works. You can use all cards and apple pay.

At this time we have not had any issues with the clover.

Karen

Alternatives envisagées :

Clover is Cumbersome and You Need Third Party Paid Apps to do Basic Functionality

Commentaires : Want to have a seamless point of sale software and this was not it. The approval process was difficult and extensive just to find out they are out of stock of their hardware so I am charged the manual entry rate versus the keyed in rate even thought they are out of stock of Clover Go until and undetermined time.

I like the Clover Gos swipe and cost per transaction option but it is out of stock for months. I like the dashboard.

Wanted to import products from another system and tried to match the template provided by Clover to import and never got it in. Plus size of file is limited to 10MB which for the effort I could have keyed in the few items quickly to get to the file limit size. Customer support was painful to interact with and not helpful.

Briana
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Overpriced, poor customer service

Commentaires : I wouldn't recommend Clover to any business owner. We tested it out for about a month and are not able to access reports that we need - they disappeared with no notice - and the customer service is horrific. They just keep sending me links to their website, but not helping get the reports. And they are really rude. The reason we decided against Clover is because every little thing you need as a business owner is additional money - to get it to talk to any of your accounting software, to have a mailing list, etc.- and it just doesn't do what you need. You can't have tax included in your price, only add on to it. You can't give a 100% discount on a ticket without it charging tax on the original cost (who charges tax on $0.00?). The iPhone app to see reporting for what's happening when you're away from your business is incredibly clunky. Overall it's a terrible user experience. There are loads of better options out there.

Honestly, we really didn't like anything about Clover from the start - we hoped we would get used to it + like it, but it's pretty terrible.

Inability to include tax with the price, poor UX on the mobile dashboard app, terrible customer service, third-party apps to connect to accounting software are expensive and don't always deliver, high price for low value.

Jose
Technical Support Specialist (Honduras)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Reliable Point of Sale System

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Instead of manually count inventory, once Clover is setup up and running the inventory management can be automated with few clicks

The capacity to organize a physical inventory and process InStore purchases

When a Parent product needs to synchronize variants with other software it does require additional steps and setup, but as it's not an advertised core functionality is understandable

Ermek
Ermek
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

As a payment system its ok.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I feel like experience was like its a business that's trying to rip me off all the time.

Its fairly easy to set up and manage. That is it.

High commissions. All kinds of payments that sales person did not inform about. Call center is quick only if its about problems with work. I closed down my business and have been trying to close down my account and ooh boy it takes rings of hell to get it done. Three phone calls, waiting for hours, because "escalations officers are currently busy".

Ashley
Medical Aesthetician (Canada)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good product

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Clover is very user friendly, and nice and quick. It’s a very good processing system.

No cons come to mind, overall it is a good system.

Sara
Business Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great POS for smaller businesses

Commentaires : Overall, I am happy with my experience with Clover. It has helped me manage my inventory, visualize my top and bottom sellers and identify peak hours for business. I recommend to any small retailer who needs an easy POS setup and inventory management solution.

The Clover POS is intuitive to use, easy to manage user accounts/ access for employees and very easy to add new items to inventory. The analytics available also aren’t too shabby.

I don’t like having the experience I have when dealing with Clover support but fortunately the need to do so is rare.

Ziyad
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Don't judge a book by its cover! Looks great at first glance, wait until you use it

Commentaires : HORRIBLE, once I onboarded my merchant who sold the thing to me has not been able to do a single thing for me and always tells me to talk to Clover support. When you call clover support you spend a minimum of 30 minutes - 2 or 3 hours between getting bounced around, and people not being able to help. Once I called and they literally sent me back and forth between two departments twice that I had to yell at the last lady even though it wasn't her fault.

The hardware is nice and integration with Homebase (our scheduling software). The question was about software and I mentioned the hardware because honestly its probably the only good thing -ok they have good integrations in their marketplace as well, there are a lot -its fast

-NO ABILITY TO GENERATE A SHIFT REPORT FOR AN EMPLOYEE THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH CASH THEY COLLECTED MINUS PAYOUTS... I can't believe it -Terrible customer service!! -When you receive your payments, it comes minus the days fees and their merchant statements don't match the deposits. You will never be able to reconcile, they are probably stealing. -REPORTING IS SO BAD! It looks good at first glance, once you start trying to go into detail, or if you want to look at your quarterly sales you end up having to download an excel and manipulate the data yourself -NO ABILITY TO DO TAX-INCLUSIVE sales. I can't believe they have a presence in Europe... I live in the US and I hate dealing with coins, I don't want to sell items with tax-exclusive, I like to have flat dollar amounts. You can't with them -theres much more but I'm not gonna sit here all day, this should be enough to deter you

Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

An out of the box solution that works well for small business

Commentaires : Clover is an excellent and good looking choice for a small to medium size business in need of a reliable and cost effective solution. You will be pleased as I have been. The system offers quite a bit of integrations and once implemented you will be amazed at the power of this system. I wish we could have linked all stores together but we were only allowed three machines to link per location. Overall, an excellent POS!

I was in search for s POS for three thrift stores my nonprofit operated. The old cash register no longer fits the internal control environment and a switch was desperately needed. After researching multiple platforms I opted for Clover. The others were simply too expensive and too complex for our needs. The Clover system worked brilliantly and continues to power the sales desk at all three stores. Each store has three registers and we were able to link the three to the main server to aggregate totals for each store. Sales increased and customer satisfaction went up as well. Clover has a host of apps to integrate including inventory management, time and attendance, markdowns, and a customer loyalty program which was a hit with our customers. The Clover system is truly a remarkable POS for the price of entry. The sleek modern look keeps the cash wrap looking clean and updated. The Digital receipt and signature has cut down on paper waste and makes us feel like we are doing out part to create less stress on the environment. Overall this is a simple and powerful solution that powers millions in annual retail sales for the organization.

The one setback is the operating system is Android. I find Android to be clunky and prone to security threats. We had to ensure we had it on a secure network and well protected by firewalls. Additionally it took some time to learn the system. Disclaimer- we operated on a complete iOS ecosystem until we bright on Clover. So not a big setback just more learning.

Rachel
Manager (É.-U.)

Too Simple without the Addition of Add-Ons

Commentaires : In our experience, clover has been nothing more than a fancy credit card reader. Our entire company runs through a third party app that manages clover from the other side. The only use clover has become to us is, to accept payment and we are currently looking into changing to a system that better suits our needs.

The aesthetic of the hardware fits on par with what is trending. The ability to utilize the barcode scanner is also nice.

In order to run our business effectively we had to download so many third party apps to do what we had been doing for 30 years on an outdated system. It felt like a slap in the face as it was a turning point for us to upgrade all the systems only to find it was nearly useless for what we needed it to continue doing for us.

Phil
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Could be incredible, but appears to be more geared toward restaurants instead of retail

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It's been okay. When something goes wrong, there can be a lot of runaround from different techs. There is a support number that we have to contact for technical issues, a different one for banking issues, and a third for issues with certain settings within the system. It would be helpful if there was one tech support contact instead of three. The main tech support doesn't usually seem to be very knowledgeable, and have to reach out to a specialist to figure out how to help most of the time.

Clover itself wouldn't be much more than a payment processing system if it wasn't for the many apps that you can add to make it work for your business. The catch is, most of the add on apps cost a monthly fee. The option to have these apps make Clover incredibly customizable to fit exactly what you need for your store. Overall, we still saved money switching to Clover from our previous company.

The software seems to be geared more toward the restaurant industry. When we got it, we did so because it was supposed to be for all retail. We likely would not have gone this route if we had known what we do now, but we have made it work for a retail setting with the help of certain apps.

Kelly
Barista/Cashier (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Ideal POS system for a food truck.

Commentaires : Overall a very positive experience! Great for foodservice and customer support has been able to quickly resolve issues whenever they came up.

The interface is clear, easily navigated and very editable to meet your needs. This has been ideal for our coffee truck that enjoys making custom, often complicated orders.

"Waking up" the system is a slow process, often takes us somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes every morning. Most days we have to do a full reboot in order to get things operational.

Dayna
Accounts Receiveable (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Two thumbs up for Clover

Commentaires : I have very much enjoyed learning to use the Clover products. I would recommend these products for anyone.

Clover payment processing software is very easy to use. Our school takes payments daily with the desktop CloverMini, the easily portable CloverFlex and CloverGo. It is very easy to print out a combined report with the total that will be deposited, yet showing who ran the individual payments. You can also add notes to your transactions and email right from every machine. Super helpful!

Setting permissions for each person that uses the machines has been a challenge. There doesn't seem to be a manual for the set up, however, our CC service team is amazing and very knowledgeable. The only other thing that bothers me is that you can not void a transaction. Even if you void a transaction immediately, it still goes through and then refunds a day later.

Tim
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Not Fit to Handle Hospitality Industry

Commentaires : Pros: inexpensive, intuitive, malleable
Cons: wrong fit for hospitality, horrible support, horrible crisis management

Easy to set up, easy to train, while it has many lacking elements that would be essential to any other hospitality POS there are easy work arounds. Handheld devices are good.

The entire support and technical team is unfit to handle the hospitality industry. They are completely unaware and seemingly unconcerned about the issues that your staff on the floor must tackle with their system. It's painfully obvious a roomful of engineers comes up with forced changes that adversely effect their entire client base without an ounce of understanding the impact of the changes they make. I and others I know that use clover have said many times, if any of them had worked on the floor for 5 minutes they would understand.

MOHAMAD

Bad online presence

Commentaires : Not great impression, especially given we were pushed to buy the hardware.

How does a POS during COVID TIMES, not include photos on the online menu? Clover takes the register’s inventory list that is made for in-house ease of ordering and makes a million item list as a “online menu”. Customers are expected to read through the menu like a newspaper. How is this a good marketing strategy? Seams like an ABC rule for any POS company to perfect, if not in normal times, it should be a priority to fix immediately.

Rep sold the system as competitive to Square. We bought it only because the rep promised to build an online website for ordering, like square does for free. We didn’t know we will be getting a newspaper list filled with items that are priced “ FREE” because the price depended on the size of the drink, “ a modifier” . Hiring a person to give this some thought at clover would be a plus.

Daria
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

It’s my favorite little machine

Commentaires : I used to have the station one and the battery on it died so quickly and even if it had 75% it would shut down and take 2 hours to restart. Clover = losing sales for me.
Then I got the flex one and it’s amazing. So tiny and powerful. Beautiful easy experience.

I love and and so as my customers. It’s fun and functional. It accepts Apple Pay, and tells you the reason why cards decline, it give you options to view past sales, transactions, reports, refunds, etc.

The option that I would add is a search for a last 4 digits. Sometimes I have to look up a customer and have to scroll and scroll and scroll to find him. Another issue is with their station models as they need maintenance - your battery will drain and you will lose internet connection.

Amanda
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Nice System

Commentaires : Love that this machine can give clients peace of mind, as they can process their own payments- from inserting their card and entering their pin numbers, to choosing how they would like to receive their receipts. Also love that it is easy to train new staff members on how to process payments and do end of the day reporting. Overall great experience!

Easy to use/learn. Very easy to read- apps , wording and numbers are a great size even for older clients who are using the machine. Reporting at the end of the day is simple to retrieve and review. Customer service is great!

Check processing can be a little tricky with having to hold the checks over the top of the machine to take the picture, but otherwise it is great.

Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Great POS

Commentaires : I like being able to use it on the phone or POS. Customer service is great. They provide training and stay in communication

Customer service and training was great. POS system is easy to use

Merchant processing fees but very comparable/competitive to similar products

Denise
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Easy to setup for our juice bar

Commentaires : Satisfied. Its hard to change when we get so many calls from other vendors.

Clover is really easy to use and once its setup, its easy to maintain. Working in a restaurant, we need a system that we can train employees quickly.

Most software companies do not understand the importance of data setup and system configuration. We need a better way to report on our menu items. If the onboarding team gave us better guidance then we would have experienced less issues with reporting on our data.

Jeanne
Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

I love love love Clover! Makes my day to day transactions so easy!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I love Clover, their payment processing rates are so low compared to other POS systems. I also love that their customer service help me solve my problems fast and I don't have to wait on the line!

I like that Clover offers to take payment online from my customers and that they allow me to send invoices to my customers so they can pay online without storing their card information.

I don't like that I can't track my invoices sent and send reminders to my customers based on the same invoice; I have to send a completely new invoice if they lose it. I also don't like that I can only send invoices via mail; it would help if I could send invoices via text too.

Kaytlin
Payment Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

A modern processor .

The interface has a futuresque feel to it . You have the option to input the information directly on the cloud and this is both more convenient and more efficient. Changes sync up instantly and people , thousands of miles from each other , can work on the same data in real time .

Singled out transactions come with a lot of additional data ,that for us personally is not necessary. This makes Clover not that printer-friendly when it comes to our specific niche . Refunding takes more effort than ideal .