Avis clients sur Clover

En savoir plus sur Clover

En tant que système de point de vente et de paiement tout-en-un, Clover intègre les fonctions d'une caisse enregistreuse, d'un terminal de paiement par carte et d'un système de point de vente.

En savoir plus sur Clover

We loved using the Clover system for a recent event. It was very easy to use and navigation-friendly.

They cost to much they lied about the monthly payment.

Clover - Notes

3,4
3,9
3,6

Clover a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 364 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Clover ?

Madison
Madison
Emergency Medical Technician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Use in my small businees

Commentaires : Clover has been an excellent option for taking payments in my stores.

My coffee shop uses clover devices as our POS system. The software is convenient and easy to place in a store. It features many apps that make it applicable to nearly any market. They also have many accessories- the main one we use are the receipt printers (small and regular size), the handheld tablet, and the customer interface screen.

Over time the clover tablets do slow down. We frequently reboot them to rev up the speed.

Lawrence
GM (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Trying to get the original set up support is terrible. You will spend hours on the phone on hold, then transferred to another line to start over waiting, only to be dropped and start over. I have had this experience every time we reactivate our machines. Billing is another issue. We use these on a seasonal and reactivation is a nightmare.

Nice user friendly once up and running.

Inventory is hard to duplicate in all machines. When you download the template it has several errors when importing.

Mégane
Propriétaire (Canada)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

warning !!!!

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Nothing to say. Really disappointing Cheap price, but no customer service and information is not real

Attention I have been doing business with clover for a year. It is said that payments that are taken during the day are deposited into the account the next day, however this is not always the case. Yesterday, I received an email asking me to answer a form containing more than 15 questions, concerning the source of the funds. I was also asked to send my account statement, customer invoice and customer contact details. 72 hours later, the money is still blocked and I am told that it will be processed urgently without follow-up... in addition to being very uncomfortable to send all his information by email. I've had a business for almost 4 years and have always used payment terminals, but I don't recommend Clover. Really disappointing service.

Michelle
Dir of Info Technology (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Simple to set up and configure. Simple to use. Flexible reporting options. Decent Support.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Clover simplified payment processing for us with easy to use devices and flexible reporting options.

Our overall experience has been great. The Clover portal is simple to set up and devices are easy to configure. Clover devices are wireless and easy for staff to use, with good user level security and flexible reporting options. We have had no issues with the devices or the service since going live.

If there is any WiFi interferance the devices can disconnect from the internet and prevent payment processing, this is not a Clover issue though.

Phil
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Could be incredible, but appears to be more geared toward restaurants instead of retail

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been okay. When something goes wrong, there can be a lot of runaround from different techs. There is a support number that we have to contact for technical issues, a different one for banking issues, and a third for issues with certain settings within the system. It would be helpful if there was one tech support contact instead of three. The main tech support doesn't usually seem to be very knowledgeable, and have to reach out to a specialist to figure out how to help most of the time.

Clover itself wouldn't be much more than a payment processing system if it wasn't for the many apps that you can add to make it work for your business. The catch is, most of the add on apps cost a monthly fee. The option to have these apps make Clover incredibly customizable to fit exactly what you need for your store. Overall, we still saved money switching to Clover from our previous company.

The software seems to be geared more toward the restaurant industry. When we got it, we did so because it was supposed to be for all retail. We likely would not have gone this route if we had known what we do now, but we have made it work for a retail setting with the help of certain apps.

Karen

Alternatives envisagées :

Clover is Cumbersome and You Need Third Party Paid Apps to do Basic Functionality

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Want to have a seamless point of sale software and this was not it. The approval process was difficult and extensive just to find out they are out of stock of their hardware so I am charged the manual entry rate versus the keyed in rate even thought they are out of stock of Clover Go until and undetermined time.

I like the Clover Gos swipe and cost per transaction option but it is out of stock for months. I like the dashboard.

Wanted to import products from another system and tried to match the template provided by Clover to import and never got it in. Plus size of file is limited to 10MB which for the effort I could have keyed in the few items quickly to get to the file limit size. Customer support was painful to interact with and not helpful.

Francesco
President (É.-U.)

A No-brainer to be your perfect POS

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The experience has been easy and helpful. Honestly compared to my last POS my overall stress levels have declined by 99%

Easy to set up and use, inventory management works very wells

Wish it integrated better with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify & Magento

Jacqueline
CSR (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés

Clover

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The best part about this software is that the devices are wireless, during covid we were strictly curbside, no clients were allowed in the building and the clover was a lifesaver to be able to check people out outside. The clover website is easy to use and navigate and the handheld is very easy to use, I received no training on it and was able to figure it out.

I love this software, I cant think of anything different, I love that everyone has a different code so we can keep track if someone makes a mistake with charges.

Lisa
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Customer Service is Non Existant

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I get better customer service from the drive thru at McDonalds.

Its not difficult to process payments and they are automatically reconciled

My Clover Flex machine will not work and I have been on hold and dealing with two different support agents now for TWO HOURS. This is ridiculous. Im am now on hold for a "Tier 2" support agent which I assume will be more nonsense and two agents already have no clue why my devise will not connect to the internet. Its fortunate that i can process payments via my computer but why did I pay $$$$ for this Clover Flex machine which has been nothing but problems and slow at connecting via someones modem or cell data.

Becky
Owner (Canada)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Would Not Recommend

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : When trying to cancel I experienced the worst customer service of my life. Had no issues come up through the 7 months I actually used the machine, but upon cancelation, realized how appalling their customer service was.

Hand held machine was very easy to use, large screen, had a calculator built right in, could go back and reprint bills very easily

When trying to cancel I experienced the worst customer service of my life. Had no issues while actually using the machine, but upon cancelation, realized how appalling the customer service was.

Luigi
Director of Operations & Development (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Easy, simple and effective

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive. It's ease of use makes it suitable for every demographic and It integrates well with our other systems like Shopify and Shopventory.

Since this system uses android OS so it follows a familiar mobile OS layout. The system is extremely easy to use. I repeat, EXTREMELY easy to use. So easy that the boomers in our company did find it too difficult to learn. It's large buttons and integrated barcode scanner makes transactions quick and smooth. It integrates with most common applications such as Quickbooks & Shopify. The option to search for products by typing the name is extremely useful. As one of our owners put it, "It's pretty hard to make a mistake on it, even for a caveman like me."

It's certainly not as advanced as other point of sales systems I've used in the past. Sometimes simple commands are buried in sub folders. For example, if you want to delete an entire order, you are required to push three dots at the top of the order, then select the "delete order" option from a list of commands. While simple is steps, the lack of clarity when while locating the the action can slow you down when you are busy. A massive con is the that it does not natively support variable priced items by weight. In order to add this as an option, we're required to pay an extra $10 a month. Something that has also been massively disappointing is that you can not increase the price of an item during the sale. If an item is at a fixed priced, you can not increase the price, you can only reduce the price or provide an item discount. This is a disadvantage if you don't necessarily need an item to be a variable priced item, of if an item is priced incorrectly. It forces you to use the open item option.

Graham
Owner (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Not for Retailers

Commentaires : The problems come with the back office.
The inventory system is basic to say the least, items sold at the till do decrease the totals, but all purchase quatities have to be done manually, you cannot set min and max stock levels, or re-order levels with the bundled system, so re-orders have to have a physical stock check, I am still trying to work out how this saves me time and money.
Clover relies heavily on thrid party APPs, which they absolve themselves of all responsibility in their T's & C's. These Apps are expensive
(The Shopventory APP is £40 Pm +VAT)
The E-Commerce integration does not work.
The Magento integration is for Magento 1m which was made obsolete in June 2018, and is no longer supported.
The Shopify integration does not work either, and for me failed at the first hurdle, (I have now been waiting 14 days for a fix).
I purchased a barcode reader they recommended, not even their support staff could get it to work, I was promised a fix, five months ago.
In my opinon this system out of the box is not for retail, unless you want to see your profits dwindle through the purchase of expensive APP's.
The actual helpdesk staff are very helpful, but they can only do so much.
The actual management are a nightmare to deal with.
I first presented some of these issues within 30 days and was promised a fix, five months later I am being told that even though I registered those issues it will cost me over £1500 to get out of a 48 month contract.

The till itself is fantastic, it looks ultra sleek and ultra modern, customers love it. And that is about it

It was sold to me as a solution to me retail needs it certainly is not

Elizabeth
DJ (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Almost Great...

Commentaires : My overall experience with clover has spanned from the creation of menus and items with sub menus and add ons for each item, as well as specials for days of the week as well as happy hour times to daily usage for pos transactions. Overall I have been very happy with everything, other than the need to set up account through bank, as I mentioned before.

I love how easy it is to use clover for grab and go, sit down service, or retail services. It is the only pos system I know of that is easy to use for one or all three of the above type of service. With one pos you can easily switch apps and have optimized layout and design for each of the above, while keeping the same items and menus/submenus.

I dislike that it has to be used through your bank. It makes it really hard for management to have the ability to access customer support and full features, since most owners dont want their employees, even management, to have access to full banking info.

Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

An out of the box solution that works well for small business

Commentaires : Clover is an excellent and good looking choice for a small to medium size business in need of a reliable and cost effective solution. You will be pleased as I have been. The system offers quite a bit of integrations and once implemented you will be amazed at the power of this system. I wish we could have linked all stores together but we were only allowed three machines to link per location. Overall, an excellent POS!

I was in search for s POS for three thrift stores my nonprofit operated. The old cash register no longer fits the internal control environment and a switch was desperately needed. After researching multiple platforms I opted for Clover. The others were simply too expensive and too complex for our needs. The Clover system worked brilliantly and continues to power the sales desk at all three stores. Each store has three registers and we were able to link the three to the main server to aggregate totals for each store. Sales increased and customer satisfaction went up as well. Clover has a host of apps to integrate including inventory management, time and attendance, markdowns, and a customer loyalty program which was a hit with our customers. The Clover system is truly a remarkable POS for the price of entry. The sleek modern look keeps the cash wrap looking clean and updated. The Digital receipt and signature has cut down on paper waste and makes us feel like we are doing out part to create less stress on the environment. Overall this is a simple and powerful solution that powers millions in annual retail sales for the organization.

The one setback is the operating system is Android. I find Android to be clunky and prone to security threats. We had to ensure we had it on a secure network and well protected by firewalls. Additionally it took some time to learn the system. Disclaimer- we operated on a complete iOS ecosystem until we bright on Clover. So not a big setback just more learning.

Rachel
Manager (É.-U.)

Too Simple without the Addition of Add-Ons

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In our experience, clover has been nothing more than a fancy credit card reader. Our entire company runs through a third party app that manages clover from the other side. The only use clover has become to us is, to accept payment and we are currently looking into changing to a system that better suits our needs.

The aesthetic of the hardware fits on par with what is trending. The ability to utilize the barcode scanner is also nice.

In order to run our business effectively we had to download so many third party apps to do what we had been doing for 30 years on an outdated system. It felt like a slap in the face as it was a turning point for us to upgrade all the systems only to find it was nearly useless for what we needed it to continue doing for us.

DUSTIN
owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Best platform out there for mobile payments

Commentaires : I have had nothing but positives with Clover. It has streamlined my company's credit card processing and actually brought customers in because I accept cards.

The app is extremely easy to use and simplifies my mobile payment processing. I have tried at least five other companies/apps and Clover is by far the best. From the very beginning of a payment to emailing the receipt, Clover is extremely smooth and user freindly.

It won't let me type my full company name.

Sylvia
Partner/Administration ()

Clover Pos

Commentaires : From the pos system itself, we are multistore, so that is added complications for the clover system. On the register side, looking up customer names is complicated, you type the last name, but cannot enter the full name or it will not find it, so you enter the last name and have to scroll through the list of lets say 50 last name of smith, takes way to much time, and really difficult on the mini with the small screen. To increase quantity you have to go to another screen and then back again, more time, If one person does a price check by entering an item because a customer wants the total with tax, even though you delete the item, or clear open order, if a second sales person then logs in to check someone out the order still reads with the first person doing the sale even though they logged out. From the dashboard side, no ability to print many things such as transfer slips from HQ to the other 3 stores, once it is transferred it is on the screen until the store accepts the item in, after that the info is gone, and you cannot access for questions, etc. the lack of alphabetical order on many functions, the tax functions, if you use different tax rate for each of our 3 taxing authorities, as we did (and would prefer) say you have 10,000. in sales, 3 tax rates, when they are done separately the total income would then become 30,000.00, so many of the reports are not accurate as they read.

clover has been making some updates in the months since we have been using them, which have been good and helpful, but much is needed to make it functional for a multistore, without having to pay way to much monthly for apps to do things

to get even what I would consider basic functions, purchase more apps that would raise the monthly cost out of reach, sometimes the apps will show different figures, when creating an item, for our multistore setting, I can create for all 4 locations at once, with name, label, category, cost, price, but the tax rate, I have to go into a different screen for each location and fix all tax rates, very time consuming

Jodi
Medspa Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Great payment processing device

Commentaires : Clover payment system has been really great for our spa. Really easy to run transactions, reports or refunds. The customer service has been knowledgeable and super friendly when we have had any issues.

It’s is super easy to take and track transactions. Has report capabilities And many functions. It is super easy to use. I have two different clover devices for different providers and they are all great.

The software itself is wonderful. The only issue I have is with the flex portable device on/off button. It is on the side and client constantly hit the button when they are picking up to sign for a transaction. The button should be on back underneath where it can’t be accidentally touched.

Chenna
CEO (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Clover for restaurants

Commentaires : Excellent in every possible way conceivable. We didn't have any major challenges during the last 2+ years of the usage.

Extremely easy to configure and change on the fly or on the internet, so, you don't have to be next to the machine to change or update anything. I can walk my Manager through this without any issues at all. The customer support is great. They are literally one call away. And anyone from the restaurant can call from the system, so, they don't have to provide any details on the account etc. Also, they can remotely log into the system directly and change things that we request, which is great, so, as a business owner I am not tied up to the system having to do everything myself.

Some of the features need us to call the Clover Customer Support. Also, in the good old restaurant POS systems you can print the bill and the customer adds the tip manually on paper. Also, the system automatically prints Receipts even though we touch the No Receipt Printed option. They need to fix that to avoid the waste of paper.

NICHOLE
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and a lot of features

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience has been good with Clover. They do have a lot of features we love like invoicing clients directly to their email (it does not track your invoices but it has a pay now button where your client can free type their own information and their payment info is directly emailed to the main user). I also like the modern look of the equipment. I wish the banks and clover had a more direct with each other relationship instead of putting me in the middle.

I like the ease of using Clover. Our office has a clover mini that we pass back and forth to the client and we use the virtual terminal for clients who wish to pay over the phone for their telehealth services. Clover also has an invoicing feature that has helped us greatly during this pandemic.

The machines are costly and because we are on a contract changing your system as your business changes are not easily done. I am not sure if part of this is my bank but I am currently paying for a clover mini I am unable to transfer or switch. The communication between the bank and clover seems to be convoluted. I would make sure you choose a system that has the opportunity to change before 2 years.

Kelly
Barista/Cashier (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Ideal POS system for a food truck.

Commentaires : Overall a very positive experience! Great for foodservice and customer support has been able to quickly resolve issues whenever they came up.

The interface is clear, easily navigated and very editable to meet your needs. This has been ideal for our coffee truck that enjoys making custom, often complicated orders.

"Waking up" the system is a slow process, often takes us somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes every morning. Most days we have to do a full reboot in order to get things operational.

Katie
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Easy to Use and Competitive Rates

Commentaires : Overall, the product is simple enough to use that I am not worried about any of our contracted therapists messing up the process and avoiding taking payments.

What I like most about Clover is that it can be downloaded on any smart device as app and has an easy to use card chip reader. Our agency wanted a chip reader for extra customer security and Clover offered that option.

I like least about the software is that is does not capture customer information as simple as their first and last name, but simply has a text box for a description. Our agency uses the device for customer copays for therapy appointments and in the text box I am forced to put the customers last name in order to reconcile payments later.

Sara
Business Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great POS for smaller businesses

Commentaires : Overall, I am happy with my experience with Clover. It has helped me manage my inventory, visualize my top and bottom sellers and identify peak hours for business. I recommend to any small retailer who needs an easy POS setup and inventory management solution.

The Clover POS is intuitive to use, easy to manage user accounts/ access for employees and very easy to add new items to inventory. The analytics available also aren’t too shabby.

I don’t like having the experience I have when dealing with Clover support but fortunately the need to do so is rare.

Gordon
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

Needed a new Payment Processor and they killed it

Commentaires : Customer service has been great to work with. The integration with my website was beyond simple which is what I need running a 2 person business.

The ease of which I was able to set up an account for my business and integrated it into my website was astonishing. Most people think of clover as a POS system but I primarily use it on the back side of my website and needed the option for a mobile POS. They have it both.

The cost of equipment that is needed to use this software as a POS is a bit daunting. There are different levels of equipment, but they are all a little pricey.

Michelle
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Clover is the lead merchant in 2021

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have had an incredibly positive experience with Clover. I have even called their support system before and the representatives were friendly and efficient. I spoke to a live representative rather quickly who was informed and able to help me. I would give this product a 10/10 easily.

I love the tap feature. During covid, our dental office has tried to take every precaution to limit the spread of covid-19. Clover has a tap feature so that our staff does not have to handle patient's credit cards which limits exposure. Many major debit and credit cards have this feature and users just do not know! Look for the symbol that has 4 lines on your card and try it sometime! It is very fast and effective! We are also able to email or text a receipt (in addition to printing) so that there is less "touching" and passing involved.

There is truly nothing that I dislike about this software. If I was forced to answer this question, maybe I could say that the swipe option sometimes needs to be run more than once because it does not read the swipe on the first try; however, 99% of cards use the chip insertion feature anyway!