Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Perimeter 81

Un VPN cloud économique en un seul clic qui garantit un accès simplifié au réseau et aux ressources SaaS pour les entreprises de toutes tailles.

En savoir plus sur Perimeter 81

8 avis affichés

CEO (Israël)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Easy to secure our salesmen

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Run a team of 25 salesmen with laptops around the world connecting themselves form a hotel or coffee shop. Before lots of headaches with clients, updates, etc. Now nothing.

That I can secure my team without headaches.

No cons at all. Management and starting up running the software is super easy.

Domenico P.
Presales Engineer (Pays-Bas)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Finally a safe and simple VPN

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I can manage the onboarding and offboarding of external users and suppliers quickly and easily. I can also create WebApps to facilitate access for users or even IT administrators.

It is a Cloud service that lightens management and maintenance activities, making the end user independent from expensive hardware solutions or complex software solutions. It integrates seamlessly with many identity management solutions. Unlike other VPN solutions, it also contains many features that increase the security of users' endpoints (eg DNS filtering and VPN Kill).

I believe that password management and synchronization with IdPs can be improved, it would also be necessary to make it possible to create granular access rules.

Philip W.
Head of Security (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Nice start up, but not fully matured yet.

4 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We moved away from P81 due to it missing some features, however when speaking to them they were on the road map. I think the product has a lot of potential to grow and evolve.

Easy to use, some nice features as well. Easy to manage.

Not enough on the security side Poor logging No good traffic views or IPS/IDS ability

Khurram M.
Consultant (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Perimeter 81 review

4 il y a 3 mois

It provides a user-friendly, equally safe interface and flexible remotely accessible environment ideally suited for small businesses.

Occasional issues with connectivity and performance scalability

Chris R.
Director of Data Operations (É.-U.)
Édition, 11-50 employés

Awesome support experience

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I've found their support and software to be simple yet competent at every level.

Easily configurable cloud VPN with convenient software and excellent support. I was able to easily configure clients on mac, windows, and even ubuntu, and their excellent support team helped us to get our AWS VPC networked with the VPN.

No issues so far. Some sites were able to detect and block traffic as a proxy, but that hasn't been an issue.

Tom H.
CEO (É.-U.)

Simple to learn, allows businesses to create a secured network that connects with remote employees,

4 il y a 4 ans

I like that I can connect with my remote employees and no bandwidth limits. The pricing is affordable and 24/7 customer service.

I liked least that it only supports Windows, OSX and Linus users currently. My clients use multiple sources.

Eran B.
Eran B.
Head Of DevOps (Israël)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

using SaferVPN for 6 month. With 30 active users on our account. The overall experience was great

4 il y a 4 ans

easy to use. multiple server across the globe. client support Windows, OSX and Linux users. nice web management.

not supporting google authentication yet. Linux users doesn't have native client manual configuration is needed.

Antonios V.
Student (R.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Our IT department installed this software to every computer for students and staff.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : To control and manage security alerts during browsing and securely sharing files across our network.

It's a great platform to manage and control security during browsing, with tools and analytics to receive reports and alerts.

The price could be a bit lower. Maybe the half. But overall the software works fine and we didn't face any difficulty in using it.