ADP EZ Labor previous user

Joyce W.
Payroll Clerk
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ADP is a good product that offers clients some valuable tools for payroll. The training provided by ADP is top notch. At times I miss ADP and the features of this product.

Avantages: I learned Payroll using this product. ADP is really great about providing training opportunities for software users. The training is quite in-depth and very valuable for those using the software. Support was readily available whenever there was a question. Absolutely loved the reporting side of the product. We had ADP handle all of our taxes and garnishments, and they made the process a breeze. It was really nice having a 3rd party overseeing what can be a daunting task especially when you are new to payroll. The support staff were always polite and courteous as well as knowledgeable.

Inconvénients: Some areas of the software program were quite complex and required additional training/assistance. Example would be year-end process, and creating reports are just a couple of items. We also noticed with updates, things would change within payroll. Example would be we had an employee on 2nd shift with a 3% shift differential. After an update the employee's shift differential was removed, and then at some point it added back a 5% shift differential. We also had some problems with the accruals.

When I have a problem with the software I quite often get passed around to a variety of people.

Publié le 03/07/2018
Pam M.
Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Assurance, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to book time off

Avantages: Booking time off is very easy for staff. Once you assign a schedule to an employee there isn't a lot that the employee has to do. Unless they ver from what's scheduled the system does everything for the employee.

Inconvénients: We have to extract our hours from ezlm on Thursday, so we have to have employee force through their Friday time. This causes many issues. Not always software related, more with our processes, but still a pain point. If would be great if we had a way to do a mass push through of the Friday at the end of the pay period. The lunch deduction causes many issues. The system isn't updated right away, so there is a 90 second delay from when EE's submit a change, to when the mainframe is updated. This causes lots of problems. The fact that when an employee has requested less than a full day off (ie. 2 hours of Flex), the system doesn't generate the hours the employee is actually working. The system has a schedule for 99% of our staff, so why can't it generate the working part of the schedule. This causes many issues with staff shorting themselves.

I use this daily to clock in and out and see my time sheet for different time periods.

Publié le 13/03/2018
Andrew E.
Assistant Property Manager (Accounts)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software allows me and my team to easily see our time card and my pay stubs. I also use this daily to clock in and out and it is just as easy of not easier than a time clock. Also there is less cost since you do not need to buy more equipment like cables or a time clock.

Avantages: This is easy to access and all the functions you need are right there on the home page. You can quickly verify your clock ins/outs and make sure your time sheet is accurate. We use this to apply for PTO as well. Very useful product.

Inconvénients: The website appears slightly outdated and the buttons are a little small such as the sidebar on the right with all of the main options on it. I would expect those to be more prominent and easy to click coming from a UX background.

A simpler way to track individual employee hours

Publié le 28/09/2019
Frank W.
Emballage/livraison de marchandises, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall ADP EzLabor is a useful tool to manage our company's payroll.

Avantages: Employees are able to log-in and input a time punch rather than using a traditional "time clock". They are also able to view their punch history. We are able to access each employee's time punches to review, verify and adjust as necessary to ease the weekly payroll crunch.

Inconvénients: Customer Service is not always the best. When placing a call at times we have been passed to multiple people to solve an issue. We have also experienced glitches when correcting time punches. The correction is entered but afterwards the correction does not show up.

Very simple and efficient

Publié le 09/10/2018
AP/Payroll Administrator
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love ADP! Navigating is very easy with the Home area with Clock in, Clock Out, Lunch Out, My Timecard and New Time Off Request button. I find with other software, you must search for these basic functions when it really should be right there. On the bottom, it shows the activity, and allows you to enter notes within the time card which is extremely useful when processing payroll.

Inconvénients: ADP seems to work hard on making it easy to do payroll or even take care of your own time card. Once you get used to the features and functions, it becomes very easy.

Automate your time and labor with this easy to use program

Publié le 10/04/2018
Tim B.
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This program is another by ADP which is great as it gives us peace of mind knowing that if we have any issues then we have them to rely on. That alone is a huge benefit. This program makes it easy to automate processes which used to take up valuable time from different employees.

Inconvénients: The program runs well enough that we don't really have any complaints with it. There are times it can run a little slow but it's not worth not buying over it. Sometimes there are rules we run into that we were unaware of that we have to figure out as we go, but it's a learning process.

ADP makes tracking your hours a breeze.

Publié le 20/08/2018
Jennifer C.
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have always been very pleased with the site.

Avantages: I have always enjoyed the perks and benefits that come with using ADP. Not only does it track your hours on a daliy, weekly, monthly basis but you can go back and review past months. It is always great for tracking your time off hours and requests.

Inconvénients: There are slight issues with it going down for maintenance which depending on the length of time and amount of employee's that use it, that would be troublesome. It is however, very easy to go in and correct missed or wrong punches.

My overall experience with ADP is good.

Publié le 05/03/2018
Irving H.
HR Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are able to keep track of a lot more things and can get reports instantly with out much hassle. Saves a lot of time.

Avantages: The customer service aspect of their service is great. They help resolve any issues I have. For the most part the website is easy to use and you can find things with relative ease.

Inconvénients: Their app could need a bit more work. Some things are not visible in the app for employees. For example you can either have the option of allowing employees to request time off from the app or be able to see accrued time off. You cant do both. Also supervisors cant see their staff accrued time either. Only admin users can. Adding this feature to supervisor would help with payroll and time off request.

Easy to use and made for small company

Publié le 09/01/2018
Maude G.
Human Resources Manager
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Good support from the team. We can learn the system from ourselves. Does a lot. No need to sit in a class for a whole day to understand it.

Avantages: Clock in/out easy to do with a card. In time data received. Made for small company with few rules. Easy to set up parameters (i.e. per team, per supervisor, per shifts, etc.)

Inconvénients: Starts to be more complicated when there are too many rules to enter in the system. Might not be that efficient to have to call the help center every time we need to change something in the system.

Extremely easy to use.

Publié le 26/09/2018
Diane K.
Community Manager
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: EzLabor is a great way to keep track of employees time. It’s easy to use and there are multiple reports you can pull.

Avantages: I manage 6 student workers that usually work evenings and on the weekends when I’m not in the office. What I like most is that EzLabor is set up to only work on certain computers/IP addresses, so I never have to worry about them clocking in from home or somewhere else.

Inconvénients: It looks a little outdated, but looks aren’t everything, it functions great.

Automated Time Sheets

Publié le 13/07/2018
Closing Quality Manager
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This program makes it easy for employees to clock in and out daily and view timesheets for each pay period. The process to request and approve PTO is made simple and it track PTO balances.

Inconvénients: I have not been pleased with the customer service I received. If there's something I can't figure out I expect customer service to be willing to help me figure things out. Based on my experience with customer service that has not been the case.

This software solves our complex problems in capturing work in multiple location and pay rates.

Publié le 06/12/2017
Crisanto C.
Payroll, HR & Benefit's Administrator
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our complex labor management report is now accurate in recording financial statements.

Avantages: Self service feature is really amazing. Employees have many options to record their hours and they have mobile app for easy access and checking real time transactions.

Inconvénients: Nothing to say much. Only the maintenance schedule of the software once or twice a month. But overall, with all advance notification, employees are aware and have no problem with it.

Great if you have the money and need

Publié le 20/09/2019
Sales
Sports, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think it is a great product and it is efferent. It is a good way to organize thee business and keep it setup

Avantages: It integrates with the payroll and it can be embedded on the site. So easy to log in and there are a bunch of different options when you are buying the device to have for your business.

Inconvénients: if you don't have adp it doesn't integrate and ADP is expensive to have depending on the side of your business and the need.

Average

Publié le 18/01/2018
Holly B.
HR Manager
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it works but the company can be restrictive what assistance they'll provide regarding deadlines or in correcting errors.

Avantages: Lots of standard reporting, that works efficiently and with high level of accuracy. Holds a lot of information in the system.

Inconvénients: The different platforms don't integrate well together (e.g. from payroll to HR). Information is lost and duplicates efforts.

Time keeping systems with all the tools you need to track attendance and hours.

Publié le 07/03/2018
Kathy B.
HR Manager
Support client

Avantages: Easy to use. Team is great to work with you on issues. Worked with our IT team to make sure we can everything in place prior to instillation. Also, we implemented a point system and the team helped us with this process. Much easier than the old way of tracking on a spreadsheet.

Easy to use, gets the job done. Done deal.

Publié le 14/06/2018
Freelance Writer
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's very easy to use and intuitive. Been using it for years now to clock in/out and review my time sheet.

Inconvénients: I haven't encountered any issue yet. The interface could use an update, to make it a bit more easy on the eyes and modern. But also, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

EzLabor Really helps our HR

Publié le 19/03/2018
Hector F.
Support client

Avantages: I like that users can quickly see and keep track of things like days off and payroll. Our users have mentioned how east it is to use.

Inconvénients: At first, it was bit difficult to learn the software, but their support team is always available to answer all of your questions

Makes it so easy to keep tack of hours

Publié le 22/12/2018
Kaja K.
Office Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is easy to keep track of my staff's hours, make corrections to their time clock, and I like that we can use it at any computer or on a smart phone.

Inconvénients: It doesn't always allert me when my staff has missed punches. .

Easy to use & organized

Publié le 13/11/2017
Whitnee A.
Leasing & Marketing Manager
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like how easy it is to access benefits and work history through this software. This software is also very organized making it easy to find what you are looking for as a first time user.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is how you can get locked out of your account randomly. It could be an administrator issue but it happens more often than I would like.

The software has a lot of features that are useful.

Publié le 08/12/2017
Robert M.
Director of Maintenance
Machines, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to see my the vacations of my employees at a glance.

Avantages: The easy of looking up employees vacation time. I like one button that shows me who else is on vacation to see who else is on vacation at the same time.

Inconvénients: I Have to change my password three time a year. I have to keep track what password I am using. This means i have to write it down somewhere.

Easy to use platform!

Publié le 05/12/2017
Lisa B.
Director of Human Resources
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use the biometric timeclocks with this software and feel that we are accurately collecting time data so we are compliant with wage and hour rules.

Avantages: The Manager Home screen is an easy to use dashboard that notify's manager's of tasks that need to be completed. The reports are not difficult to set up, but when you have difficulties, the customer support team is very responsive and friendly. I like the format of the timecards. It is easy to review and make adjustments. The notes function is great for managers to notify payroll of any important informaton.

Inconvénients: There are some quirks to how my company processes the payroll, the format of the time file is not as customizable as I would like it to be.

Easy Administration of Employee Time and Benefits

Publié le 14/05/2019
Jonah E.
IT Support Specialist
Psychologie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We purchased this software (and timeclocks from a third party) to move away from written leave accrual and time punching. We've been using it for around three years now. As a user it's seamless. As an administrator, setting up the system and assisting users is pretty smooth.

Avantages: Very easy for staff to use well with minimal training. Keeping track of benefits and requesting time off features are well done. Setup was an easy experience.

Inconvénients: I don't believe the software provides enough built in reports. The formatting on these reports could also use some work

Ezlabor

Publié le 24/10/2018
Victor R.
Maintenance tech
Immobilier, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Great experience with ezlabor

Avantages: I have used this software to punch in and out of work, very easy to use.

Inconvénients: The least I like is when the system is down.

ADP time and attendance for hourly and salary employees

Publié le 08/07/2018
Christopher K.
HR Generalist
Conseil en gestion, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We use ADP time and attendance for our hourly and salary employees. It's easy to manage and as a practitioner, you can track hours and can pull reports on trends in each department. It is easy to put down notes and create pay codes for each situation IE: system outage, inclement weather.

Inconvénients: We found that a lot of our managers lacked training in the time and attendance. Our employees also found that the time and attendance feature was not the easiest to use when we originally got it.

Great product

Publié le 03/10/2017
Betty L.
HR Consultant
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software is very responsive when you need to find and store information, and easy to run reports

Inconvénients: It was problematic to add multiple new users. Only the administrator could request sign on information and for remote locations that often was a problem