Avis clients sur Chatbot

En savoir plus sur Chatbot

ChatBot offre aux entreprises un moyen simple de concevoir, d'écrire et de déployer des chatbots conversationnels interactifs sans codage.

En savoir plus sur Chatbot

We can automate scenarios and provide possible options to enhance our customer experience and free our support representatives from repetitive query answering.

I can't think of anything that I dislike about Chatbot.

Chatbot - Notes

Chatbot a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 49 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Chatbot ?

Hristo
owner and software developer (Suisse)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Patbot for Windows PC by Langsoft, Switzerland

Commentaires : The chatbot can be used to occupy the customer while waiting in the waiting room and to answer questions the customer wants to know about your business.

Easy to use console application. The Patbot Dialogue System provides probable and accurate answers to questions. The answers are probable when the System does not have sufficient information to provide an accurate answer. For example, if we ask "Where are my trousers?", the answer will be "Probably in the wardrobe". Of course, the trousers can be also in the washing machine, hanged to dry after washing, etc. The dialogue with the System can be continued only if the user asks something or tells something, in writing. The System will not start the conversation first and will not continue the conversation by itself. The Dialogue System can remember the following user information, such as location of a key, medicament and money. For example, if the user writes "My blood pressure medicament is on the table.", the System will remember where is the medicament. If the user forgets where is his blood pressure medicament, the user can ask the System "Where is my blood pressure medicament?". The System will retrieve the information. This ability of the chatbot can be extended to cover any valuable information.

Improvement is an endless task, which every developer faces all the time.

Greg
Greg
Owner (É.-U.)

BotEngine combines the reliability of LiveChat with the functionality of a bot.

Commentaires : BotEngine by LiveChat gave me the performance, reliability, and integration I needed from a bot application.

What I like most about BotEngine is it's reliability. BotEngine was developed by LiveChat (the most reliable chat application in the business) which means that it is a feature-packed application with solid reliability, dependable integration, and robust reporting. When I first became a LiveChat customer, I was looking for a platform that provided both manned and bot chat solutions. At the time LiveChat didn't have bots, because BotEngine was still in development. I was so impressed with LiveChat's product that I chose them anyway and used a variety of other applications for bots. When BotEngine was released, I was an instant customer. I built and deployed bots on at least four other platforms while waiting for BotEngine and every one of those platforms was problematic. Either they weren't reliable and would malfunction without warning, or they were free and then not free and then kind of free and then not, etc. I wasn't looking for a free solution as much as I was looking for a reliable one. BotEngine got it done. It integrates reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more. It's easy to use and even offers helpful design templates to get you started. I'm a BotEngine customer for good.

What I liked least about this software was having to wait for it to launch. There were lots of other platforms out before this one. LiveChat took its time in development and it definitely paid off.

Owner (Belgique)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Professional chat bot tool that does so much more

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall a very pleasant experience for me. I experimented with multiple similar tools and Chatbot stood out because of its professional look and feel (and also advanced feature set). While there are many advanced features, it's built with the beginners in mind as well, so that you can quickly get started and make it more advanced as you progress and learn more about the platform. This is a solid tool that boosted my on-site engagement and lead generation.

I like the combination of channels here: you can use Chatbot on your website, on Messenger, through Slack and you can even do a real live chat as well. Pretty cool for ONE tool. Instead of having to purchase multiple tools you can just get started with this. The interface is very modern and easy to use, that's what I like. It looks pretty slick also for your visitors. This has a premium look and feel, which is good for the reputation of my business.

There are some limitations depending on your plan, but overall there's very little to dislike. I can't find things that disturb me. There are plenty of options for each budget and you can use this tool as a complete beginner or expert. It doesn't matter what your skill level is. I like how the tool is frequently updated as well.

Lauren
Programs Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great Program for Conferences!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This is a great software! My company loved it because we gave our attendees a personal experience as we logged in as ourselves. We were able to "say hi" to attendees while they were looking around the platform. This gave the attendees an "in-person" feel as if we saw them at an in-person conference. The analytics were great and we gained a lot of knowledge about our attendees and how we can improve our event for next time.

I loved the canned responses. We were able to answer our attendees not only quickly, but with the correct response as well. Users were able to gain analytics from the system about where our attendees were from and what type of computer or phone they were using. This helped when they asked us to troubleshoot some issues on our other platform. Users were able to see what attendees were writing so they could pre-empt the question and get the information over to the attendee faster.

The billing process starts when you order the software. This was difficult for us because one of our conferences landed in between the billing period. Therefore, it meant we would have to pay for 2 months of the program when we only needed it for one. We were able to speak with their team and figured out a solution which was great.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

Ai chat platform with Chatbot

4,0 il y a 3 mois

The chatbot is not too demanding to use. After establishing a few encounters, you'll be well on your way to executing many more. It's simple to get started training the bot, and looking back on old conversations can reveal any problems with the answer sequence and easy to fix the wrong sequence.

The most glaring drawback of ChatBot is that it cannot deal with more complicated customer dissatisfaction scenarios, limiting its usefulness to website users with simple troubles only.

Temitope
Temitope
Helpdesk Analyst (Nigeria)

Perfect,effective experience.

SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION : Livechat enable us place a chat feature on our Facebook fan page,thereby enabling our helpdesk agents respond to chats from Facebook,like they come from our website. TICKET REPORTING : The ticket reporting feature provided by Livechat shows us the number of tickets created by customers.While also giving us a breakdown on how many of these ticket were successfully resolved,how many were left unresolved,how many had positive or negative ratings etc This vital analytical information ,enable us measure the performance of our helpdesk team.

The pricing for its enterprise version is affordable for a big companies like ours,for smaller teams ; I dont think Livechat will be a smart choice financially.

Rosemary
Rosemary
Helpdesk Analyst (Nigeria)

Botengine may be a threat to my job,someday.

Botengine was easy to integrate with our existing Livechat helpdesk program . I am impressed with the ease at which Botengine is able to respond to the most popular of simple questions we get from our customers like; the address of the company , what we do , our subscription rates etc While these questions may appear to be straight forward , they are the most asked question which our customers throw at us . With the coming of Botengine ,we no longer need to bother ourselves with these sort of questions ; Botengine responds to them ,while we await the tough ,complex queries.

Botengine has reduced the workload on the helpdesk department . However ,I fear we may come one day have an advanced Botengine ,years down the line ; which is able to respond to the current complex queries we respond to and thus when that day comes , why would my employer keep me at the job ,when a Bot can do a better job ,without ever getting tired?

Yeni
Yeni
Product Engineer (Nigeria)
Logiciels

Botengine takes control of parts of our customer care duties.

Botengine was simple to integrate with Livechat ,which is our helpdesk program at work.Creating a chatbot on Botengine and integrating with our Livechat tool took less than twenty minute. Botengine does a awesome job ,there is no limit to the number of chat our Botengine chatbot can respond to at the same time. Botengine assists our customer care team in responding to regular questions which our customers usually ask ; questions whose answer already lies on one section of the website or another. Therefore on most occasions ,Botengine simply refers our web visitors to sections of the website ,where the answer to their question lies.

Nothing. We deployed Botengine to address regular questions customers have for the helpdesk team and in situations where it is unable to address questions posed by a customer, it connects such a customer to our human helpdesk support team. This job it has done well so far.

Enterprise Architect (Turquie)
Banque, 5 001-10 000 employés

Chatbot is a "must to have", is not "nice to have"

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Chatbot is a technology that makes easy to communitication a person and a platform.

Today , chatbot is not an optional product to choose. Chat is a "must to have" product for especially banking industry and finance instutations. Customer would like to talk to someone that helps him/her to find what he/she wants. customer is doing things depends on him/her needs by chatting with chatbot like chatting a friend or family member at whatsapp, telegram, BiP etc.

Implementation is not easy because each chatbot has to be customized based on the business needs and spesific products. Also, chatbot should be integrated across platforms and applicationsapplications (mobile app, web app, desktop app, call center etc)

abdo
lawyer (Irak)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

"An effective and unique chat bot that offers a lot of features"

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was a very enjoyable experience for me. I tried many similar tools and the chatbot stood out due to its professional look and feel (and also the advanced feature set). Although it has many advanced features, it is designed with beginners in mind as well, so you can get started quickly and make it more advanced as you progress and learn more about the platform. This is a powerful tool that boosted my engagement on the site and lead generation.

I like the combination of channels here: you can use a chatbot on your website, on Messenger, through Slack and you can also have a real real conversation. Great for one tool. Instead of having to buy multiple tools, you can start with it. The interface is very modern and easy to use, that's what I like. It seems to be a nice place also for visitors. This has a premium look and feel, which is good for my business' reputation.

Learning Academy and Help Topics are not sufficient to train you in the use of this product. It took a lot of fumbling (and still is) on how to figure out what to do and how to train a chatbot. Also - the support is only available through email, and it would be very helpful if you could get real-time help.... You might think that a chat producer would have the ability to LiveChat with their customers!

Kudakwashe
Kudakwashe
Software Developer (Afrique du Sud)
Machines, 51-200 employés

Never miss any potential sales lead from your website

5,0 l’année dernière

Chatbot LiveChat is a very powerful plugin that every website needs. You will never miss any sales leads with this interactive and easy to install plugin. LiveChat Chatbot can be installed on website and it defiantly increase sales convention rate on your website traffic. If you are a developer you can also make extra money on they reward program. The best feature of LiveChat is that you can have multiple agents using the same account and also attending to many website clients at the same time.

It can online work when the website application runs live and not offline. So if a website is a pwa it wont work when running offline.

Victor
Victor
Inside Sales Manager (Nigeria)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Botengine wins the sales team time.

Commentaires : Botengine helps reduce the chat workload faced by the sales team.By addressing simple ,popular customer complaints ;Botengine enables the sales team direct their efforts towards addressing bigger hurdles faced by our customers.

Botengine is a product of Livechatinc and it is no surprise it is so efficient.I love how easy it is to create a chatbot via the Botengine platform and also the fact creating a chatbot requires no technical background.The level of support provided the team during the setup and continuous usage of our chatbot by the Livechatinc team ; allowing us know about newer ways through which we can improve the efficiency of our bots.

Botengine is a fantastic addition to the support infrastructure we have available to customers.Ensuring customers can still get attended to during weekends when sales agents are on break.

Digital Marketer (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

ChatBot which one to use

Commentaires : Have not seen much success using these bots. It may be my issue setting them up and using them. It is hard as I currently a one-man-band.

There are various Chatbots. I first start using in my various Affiliate Websites a few years pack. I bought a package for 3D A.I Chat Bot that I installed on different sites. I even created a website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to explain it and see if any one to have me install it on their website.

1] It claimed to be able to have websites with little traffic to increase web traffic. I never say that. 2] I never been able to sell one of these chatbots. 3] I been trying Manychat as well for Facebook Messenger

Juan Pablo
Director de Arte (Équateur)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Una herramienta poderosa

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : En un principio no es muy intuitivo y los tutoriales te dejan confundido pero luego de estudiarlo un poco y regresar a los tutoriales se vuelve mucho más sencillo, la sugerencia es partir con con los ejmeplos ya creados estudiarlo e irlos personalizando.

Con la posibilidad de construir un asistente automatizado, Chatbot ofrece a posibilidad de ampliar un servicio de atención al cliente de forma efectiva.

EN un principio, es dificil saber por dónde empezar, es necesario documentarse bastante antes de lanzarse al ruedo y crear un flujo para el primer Chat Bot, no está muy claro como se lo puede implementar de forma inmedita, pero luego de ver tutoriales especialmente los de "Academía" dentro de la misma aplicación todo se vuelve más sencillo.

Private Security (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 10 000+ employés

User Friendly Customer Based Automated Communicator For Communicating FAQs

Commentaires : ChatBot has been a part of my online shopping life and learning life for many years. Typically it is an automated secretary that can answer “frequently asked questions”. That is useful. However, often it is only another hurdle for an impatient to get over in order to ask the Human Sales Department about something more specific or more personal.

ChatBot is User Friendly Customer Based Automated Communicator For Communicating FAQs. It’s most useful when it knows exactly what to answer and saves the hassle of having to seek elsewhere or to call Customer summer service or to read FAQs. If it does not know the answer, it typically gives you the option to “request customer service”. It ran smoothly.

ChatBot often asks far too many unnecessary questions. It often is preprogrammed with far too long and irrelevant answers. At times it refuses to redirect to a human CSR.

Oscar
Oscar
Engineer (Nigeria)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Majority of customer complaints get automated chatbot response.

BotEngine has provided my organizations customer department team with an extra staff ,who works faster and is powered by battery.lol (unlike we humans ) and therefore never gets tired. Using Botengine ,we have created a chatbot which works around the clock ,responding to customer complaints and even takes live orders on our website. We no longer spend scarce time resource answering repeatable questions.We at the support department ,only now deal with the most difficult cases leaving our Chatbot to take charge of the rest and its done that effectively ,so far.

Botengine has saved us more in financial and time resource than any human chat agent can. I don't see any poor side to our chatbot.

Vidya Sagar Reddy
Cloud Support Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Chatbot the future of conversations!!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Awesomeness loaded and its the future

I like it get to do the less complex things without the need of individual having to chat and helpful in pointing to the needful resources to gather the information needed

Not tailor made for all the situations where human touch can add lot of value in showing empathy and addressing issues

Tope
Tope
Research Assistant (Nigeria)

Botengine wins our helpdesk vital time.

Botengine is a chatbot created by Livechat and we began using this ,because it was introduced to our team by Livechat. I like the ease of integration ,and the fact the customer care team setup and integrated Botengine with our existing Livechat solution ,with no technical assistance from our in-house programmers. Overall ,Botengine has enabled our customer care team respond to just the most complex of questions , whilst letting Botengine deal with easy queries from our clients.

Botengine does a good job and from my experience with it ,in the last six to eight month period , it does a good job and there is nothing to complain about.

Anuolu
Sales Manager. (Nigeria)
Vente au détail, 501-1 000 employés

An helping hand.

Commentaires : Chatbot reduced the amount of customer enquiry which our sales agents respond to at a given time.Most especially during the weekends,our Chatbot assistant does most of the “attending to website visitor’ task and accomplishes then effectively,bearing in mind that this is a bot and not an human.

I like how Livechat recently introduced us to Chabot experts,these experts assists sales teams like ours to design,build and deploy a chatbot assistant ,ensuring that our current chatbot is tailor made for our business and delivers guided conversational experience to our customers and website visitors alike.

Nothing to dislike as regards our use of Chatbot.It just keeps getting better.

Tara
Counselor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Chatbot is a life-saver for everyday questions

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The overall experience with Chatbot has been all positive. I only wish we would have launched it earlier.

We just recently launched Chatbot at our university. Working in financial aid, we receive a large amount of the same questions everyday, both by phone and email. The Chatbot has allowed us to customize our responses to the everyday, generic questions that generally fill up our email inboxes. If the questions involve an issue or a more involved response, Chatbot forwards this information to one of our customer service agents to address by phone or email. Chatbot has freed up a large amount of time and allowed us to focus more on our day-to-day responsibilities. Also, Chatbot was very easy to set-up and launch. The customization allows us to do provide what information we would like.

We have only used Chatbot for a few months but our office has not came across anything negative in regards to Chatbot.

Emilia
Technical Support Lead (Nigeria)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Reduced workload for support agents.

The primary pro with Botengine is how fast we were able to set this up ( less than half an hour) , and required little input from our software engineers. Thus I will say everybody can use this ,not minding the level of your teams technical expertise. Botengine has been a lifesaver for the helpdesk department , as we work less and just focus on the most important of support needs.

Maybe I will like to see Botengine tackle very complex web visitor queries ,but I guess it was created to tackle the simple issues and it does that just well enough.

Folashade
Sales rep (Nigeria)
Mode et vêtements, 10 000+ employés

Livechat gives you all you need on your fingertip.

Commentaires : Faster helpdesk sessions especially with the knowledge base feature.

Simple and self explanatory interface which reduces learning time for new help desk agents, thereby saving the company precious resource and time normally directed towards training.

Maybe the pricing (enterprise) can be a bit cheaper than it currently is. I am sure businesses can easily find close substitute offering the basic livechat features for way less.

Stephen  Olawale
Stephen Olawale
ARCHITECT (Nigeria)
Construction, 2-10 employés

CHATBOT IS REALISTIC CONVERSATIONAL PLATFORM

Commentaires : chatbot has helped to improve our customer relationship and reduced our expenses on employing more customer care representatives, we have had a great sales in return for this valuable application,thanks

Chat bot, has being helpful with our sales and customer relationship building, its an amazing artificial intelligence that works perfectly by allowing our customer representative to handle live chat from other social media platform like Facebook , the chat bot platform comes with various design template,it also have an amazing reporting mechanism that allows administrator to monitor messages that has being handle by our customer care personnel

the chatbot works very well and amazing, just that by the way it works, the job of a customer care representative might be going to extinction, because chat bot is taking over the job, through its unique artificial intelligence and exceptional speed anaw reliability.

Anish
CEO (Inde)
Design, 11-50 employés

CHATBOT Review

Commentaires : Chatbot was really a good option for quick and easy launch of chatbots. The features like Online Quick Chat conversation, Easy Avatar and Media customization, Good API Integration with FB Page, Website, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc., Good Readymade Templates, Quick AI Response to chats, Easy drag n Drop Chat Flow made it proper for any type of use.

1. Online Quick Chat conversation 2. Easy Avatar and Media customization 3. Good API Integration with FB Page, Website, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. 4. Good Readymade Templates 5. Quick AI Response to chats 6. Easy drag n Drop Chat Flow

1. API Integration requires 3rd party subscriptions and access (eg: WhatsApp) 2. Chatbot preview gets changed and may differ platform to platform 3. Need to keep a regular check in to Chat Flow 4. Free Trial should include more storage/chat support

Justina
Justina
Account Analyst (Nigeria)

Eases workload on our helpdesk team.

Botengine eases the stress on our helpdesk team. Enabling our helpdesk staffs to focus on complex complaints from our customers ,while simple complaints like the address of our company ,email contact etc are taken care off by Botengine. Thereby eliminating the need to hire extra hands on the helpdesk team and saving us time and financial resource in the process.

I wish Botengine will one day be able to do 90% of the work currently done by the helpdesk team. I do admit this may not happen in my lifetime . :)