Avis clients sur Mailbutler Business

par Mailbutler

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Mailbutler Business

Une solution d'amélioration des communications par e-mail conçue pour accroître la productivité des équipes grâce à des fonctionnalités telles que les délais d'envoi, le suivi des e-mails, etc.

En savoir plus sur Mailbutler Business

Ben B.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2018

"Mail Powered Up"

Commentaires: MailButler provides some enhanced productivity options, and the only way to add some of these powerful productivity features into the native Mac email client.

Avantages: The integration with the Mac Mail client is my favourite feature of this software. Whilst the Mac mail client may not be the best or cleverest email application available, it works well within an Apple environment and when combined with Mailbutler really gets powered up.
There's lots of options and preferences to choose from, and some great productivity features included. One of my favourite bits is the options to turn on or off each feature from the UI. I much prefer a clean UI and Mail butler gives the features and flexibility to use them how I want.

Inconvénients: In the most recent version of the software a feature no longer works on my device. The ability to snooze certain inboxes during certain hours. For example the ability to snooze work email alerts between certain hours. If this functionality was resolved I don't think I could think of a single problem.

• Publié le 10/12/2018
Partner
Développement et commerce international, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/06/2020

"Check carefully to see if this is really the best solution for you"

Commentaires: It works perfectly, but I think that there are other more cost effective ways to do what this software offers

Avantages: It integrated easily with my native mail app to fill a gap between what Microsoft Outlook would do and features offered in Apple Mail eg delaying send, setting up templates,

Inconvénients: The limits on the number of actions in each level didn't really fit with my business and I found it to be more cost effective to just buy Microsoft Office and use outlook

• Publié le 10/06/2020
Jeff C.
  • Publié le 14/12/2017

"Mailbutler lets me know if/when someone opens an email. Gives me time to 'undo' before sending. "

Avantages: I love the ability to track important emails. Ever wonder if someone opened you email? Mailbutler let you know when someone opens the email, which is great, no more guessing when to follow up. I also like big able to choose the amount of time before an email gets sent. How many time have you hot send, notice a typo, then want to take it back? I set mine for 5 seconds after I hit send, that gives me one more chance to stop the email from being sent. Invaluable.

Inconvénients: The cost per month is a bit steep for this user. They do have a very limited "free" version that gives you a handful of the main features per month. Great to "test drive" the program, its more of a tease than anything else.

• Publié le 14/12/2017
Kelli C.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Mailbutler has some great features! "

Commentaires: Pretty good, it is helping us schedule emails and therefore not need to set reminders (that may be missed) to send out emails and schedule everything in advance.

Avantages: We love the ability to add this extension to our Apple Mail, and then use it to schedule emails to be sent out at a later date.

Inconvénients: The other provided features with this software are unnecessary to us, and usually just make simple tasks on Mailbutler annoying. Every once in a while, the software fails and important emails don't get sent as scheduled.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Robert C.
Head of School
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 22/11/2017

"Makes my life easier and more organzied"

Commentaires: Time!

Avantages: It puts all the features needed to be efficient in one place. I can create a template and not spend my time looking for a sent email. I can schedule emails so I don't forget to remind staff. Amazing.

Inconvénients: The only issue is at this time is only being able to use it in apple mail. I look forward to these features in Gmail.

• Publié le 22/11/2017
Online Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/03/2019

"Schedule Your Email"

Commentaires: It's good - works like it says it will - but it wasn't sanctioned, so had to get rid of it.

Avantages: I loved this because I work a different shift than the rest of my colleagues, so I was able to write messages while I thought of them, but pace them a bit for delivery.

Inconvénients: I had to remove it because IT asked me to. It was IMPOSSIBLE to uninstall. Took a long time for me to figure it out!

• Publié le 18/03/2019
Amanda W.
Business Development Manager
Divertissement
  • Publié le 29/06/2018

"A simple and easy way to track and schedule emails "

Avantages: I really like that you are able to track all emails that you send out. This helps with being able to send appropriate follow up emails.

Inconvénients: From what I understand this service is only compatible with Mac Mail (which I use). I don't always send emails from Mac Mail and would like it to be compatible with Google, as well as mobile capabilities.

• Publié le 29/06/2018
Library Social Work Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 05/12/2018

"Essential for Apple Mail"

Avantages: I bought it so that I can tell when people read my emails without having to request a read receipt, which continue to flood your inbox. It provides that information exceptionally well. I also live for the "snooze."

Inconvénients: I need this product on my phone as well. I have to draft an email and wait until I get to my computer so I can send it, otherwise I won't get the read notifications.
I would love to know about my links, but that feature is too expensive. I use bitly.

• Publié le 05/12/2018
Joan N.
Vice-President and CFO
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"Great Assistance to basic Mac Mail"

Commentaires: In conclusion, I am really enjoying this app and would recommend it to anyone.

Avantages: The ability to review and track the send emails frees up time spent on sending annoying multiple resends and needless chasing of disinterested parties. This is especially important for contact strangers to get information needed for surveys and projects. A time saver!

Inconvénients: The accounting of actions on the free plan meant that I need to spend time to review whether any email should involve tracking, snoozing and countless actions provided by MailButler.

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Philip D.
COO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 03/04/2018

"Life Changing Software"

Avantages: The ability to link emails to tasks and calendar items has revolutionized my productivity. It has seamlessly integrated into Mail.

Inconvénients: The cost is prohibitive to be used on a larger scale throughout my organizations. However, overall the product is probably worth the investment.

• Publié le 03/04/2018
Hali J.
Media Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 25/09/2018

"Mailbutler Business Review"

Avantages: I like that this software lets you see when an email has been read by the receiver. I also like that you can delay your message to send out at a specific time.

Inconvénients: The one thing I don't like is the delay on the message, you have to actively make sure it sends out to be sent immediately. It sends seconds later but I like knowing that me email sends when I want it to.

• Publié le 25/09/2018