Avis clients sur emfluence Marketing Platform

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur emfluence Marketing Platform

emfluence Marketing Platform est si intuitive que vous jurerez qu'elle a été conçue rien que pour vous. Assistance et flexibilité de qualité, conçue par les utilisateurs.

En savoir plus sur emfluence Marketing Platform

47 avis affichés

Sara T.
Sara T.
Marketing Automation Strategist in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

emfluence is the most underrated marketing platform out there

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

Every feature and update is driven by a combination of customer feedback/requests and smart integrations with tools like Litmus and Yext. I personally know the development team behind this tool and they think of everything, down to the smallest detail, when building and expanding the tool set. I left emfluence a little over a year ago to move into an agency strategy role, but I've used the emfluence Platform at my current agency since that time, and I continue to compare all other ESPs and MAPs to emfluence for breadth of features and ease of use. As an agency, I love being able to generate PDF reports with thorough and nicely formatted charts and graphs of really relevant campaign metrics. It makes monthly and ad hoc reporting to my clients extremely easy. And being able to manage email, customer journey automations, lead scoring, forms, surveys, and social media, all from ONE place is such a time saver. Composing emails and creating custom email templates in emfluence is great. It's simple enough for a beginner or a non-coder who wants a really easy WYSIWYG editor, but has options for customizing html and CSS for those more advanced email coders.

Cons:

I wish the system had more website tracking integrations for on-site behavior retargeting, but they announced that this feature is coming out soon at the last User Conference, so I'm excited to see what that tool looks like!

Savannah H.
Marketing Coordinator in É.-U.
Sécurité publique, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

New to Emfluence but impressed so far!

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: Overall my company has had a very positive experience with Emfluence. Emfluence is quick to notice any issues with our campaigns and offers assistance/solutions to those issues.

Pros:

Easy to have all of our email campaigns and social media management in one place. We haven't deployed their CRM Integration feature yet but we are excited to do so soon!

Cons:

The reporting features for the email campaigns are minimal - you can export to a csv but cannot export the charts/graphs/visuals that are shown in Emfluence.

Visual Designer in É.-U.
Assurance, 201-500 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Great Functionality But Lacking in UI/UX

3 il y a 9 mois

Comments: My experience has mostly been with email campaigns and managing customer contacts.

Pros:

I liked how easy it was to access emails, make copies, and track analytics. There are so many different metrics rolled into one program and it makes it easy to connect your campaigns and assess progress.

Cons:

The user experience is a little lacking. Their email builder is wonderful but to build templates and edit content blocks you really need someone with coding experience to get the design where it needs to be

Kent S.
Kent S.
Digital Brand Manager in É.-U.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501-1 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Solved unique problems for our company

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: They are exceptional in the email marketing space and have been a major problem for our company. We generate business at a higher level thanks to emfluence.

Pros:

emfluence allowed us to solve email marketing problems with technical constraints that few were willing to help us tackle. Our ability to share and organize data is restricted, and emfluence came up with a custom solution for us to be able to send emails consistently. They provide excellent customer service, education and make it easy for to build campaigns in a restricted environment.

Cons:

I have no qualms with this platform. They've made my life so much easier with the solutions they provided that I can't complain in the slightest.

Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Customer Communications Manager in É.-U.
Produits pharmaceutiques, 501-1 000 employés

Frequent Email and Survey User

4 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

Overall it is a very easy user interface to use. Most things are intuitive and questions can be answered on their own. If you do have a question, Emfluence has excellent customer service that answers questions very quickly. They also developed better logic for their survey builder that has been very helpful for us. It now gives us the ability to create skip logic and different user journeys.

Cons:

While the User Interface is easy to use, it has its quirks where it is very particular about how you set-up templates in order for it to work across all platforms.

Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Account Coordinator in É.-U.
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés

ER Marketing Emfluence Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: It is very easy to use. There are a few feature that other email platforms provide that we have requested. The customer services is great and very responsive.

Pros:

I like how user friendly and easy to use it is.

Cons:

There are a few feature that other email platforms provide that we have requested (these have been requested, though).

Chloe H.
Marketing Manager in É.-U.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés

Game-Changer for our business

4 il y a 3 mois

Pros:

Emfluence has been a game-changer for our business! As a Third-Party Logistics company, we manage many different digital marketing campaigns across different platforms. Emfluence gives us the digital power and network visibility we need to create highly targeted and successful campaigns. The support team is very helpful, and the company is consistently rolling out new updates and improvements. I am very satisfied with Emfluence!

Cons:

Sometimes there are small issues with design capabilities, but the support team is quick to help smooth out any issues.

Dioshai G.
Dioshai G.
Web Developer in É.-U.
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

with eemfluence Marketing Platform manages your digital marketing professionally

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: emfluence Marketing Platform helps me automate all processes in my online marketing strategy

Pros:

everything I need in a single program, thanks to emfluence Marketing Platform, among the functions that I like the most are email marketing and tracking visitors to our website that helps us to do personalized retargeting to make successful campaigns.

Cons:

I do not think of something that I do not like about this program, but it was annoying when integrating with my CMS (WordPress), but it was resolved in minutes.

Erin M.
Marketing and Content Manager in É.-U.
Papier et produits forestiers, 501-1 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Short learning curve for a robust suite of capabilities.

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

It's easy to use and the support is second to none. It allows us to automate external and internal communications seamlessly.

Cons:

I'd like to see some more streamlined ways to post across different social media platforms. Right now, I'm required to set up each post one at a time on our 9 channels vs. selecting all channels within one post.

Karen L.
Director of Marketing in É.-U.
Papier et produits forestiers, 501-1 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

We are able to elevate our b2b marketing efforts by using the emfluence platform.

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

The ease of use - very intuitive. And anything we don't understand, we are able to get a quick and easy explanation.

Cons:

The software meets all our needs as a B2B company. In the future, I would like to see more customizable dashboards.

Communications & Website Manager in É.-U.
11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

I use the platform daily and it is such an easy tool that helps with our marketing needs.

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

This platform is easy to use. I like the recent updates to the email section that makes it a lot easier to move sections of copy around within an email. Emfluence cares about what the users want and implement changes according to what the clients want. Customer service is amazing. I always hear back within 24 hours and usually it's within the hour. I've been to their office many times and know a lot of the staff. They have a great team who care about even the small nonprofit organizations. The social media section of the platform allows us to schedule posts months in advance freeing up our staff during the busy times of the year. The campaign section allows us to quickly assemble data to share with our sponsors when we need to give them a year-end report. I like the website popup component in the pages/modules section. We change that up constantly. Their seminars are well worth the money. Always top speakers with cutting edge information. Their platform certification seminars are intense but very informative.

Cons:

The least thing I like about the platform is more about our usage. We have not taken the time set up an email campaign to send emails to people in a series. We are still trying to figure out how to incorporate that into our needs.

Karen L.
Director of Marketing in É.-U.
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Easy to use, great value

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: The emfluence team is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Pros:

Its simplicity. It’s so easy to use and design emails.

Cons:

Dashboard is just ok. The dashboard is not currently customizable.

Missy B.
owner in É.-U.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Ease of use for new marketers

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: I've used the platform on the client and the agency side. I recommend it to everyone I work with - it's easy to use and there is a great support group to help if you struggle. Mostly used for onboarding and customer retention communications.

Pros:

Even if you're just starting out in emarketing communications this is an easy platform to learn and navigate. Love the drag and drop feature in composing emails. The archiving of social media posts is perfect for the financial services industry that has annual audits/exams of marketing communications.

Cons:

Every time I've suggested improvements or shown concern about some functionality it's been fixed or improved. I can't think of anything I don't like right now!

Todd S.
Online Marketing & Technology Director in É.-U.
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

15+ Years of continued growth and success!

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

We utilize all the data and tracking that the system does automatically. We've been fortunate to have such a great marketing partner with emfluence. The marketing platform has given us great flexibility to grow our business. The beautiful part for us is that emfluence keeps making the system better and better. We use social media planning, landing pages, surveys, google tracking, list scoring, modals, and personalization. All of which was not available when we started many years ago. Having all of this in one places saves us a great amount of time. The system is very user-friendly and intuitive. They always welcome suggestions for improvements and actually act on many of them.

Cons:

There is really nothing that we don't like. We would like to see a way to target by zip code radius vs just range. But that is a minor issue.

Digital Marketing Specialist in É.-U.
Vente en gros, 1 001-5 000 employés

emfluence Marketing Platform

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Sending/scheduling email campaigns is a big part of what I do, this platform has been the best sidekick throughout the process, hands down.

Pros:

I like being able to get a snapshot of how each of my accounts are performing, in one area. Being able to take a quick look at the overall effectiveness of my campaigns is extremely helpful.

Cons:

At one point I was setting up a new account and getting my templates ready to go was semi-confusing. The software was and is very intuitive, my own ability was mostly to blame.

Cara M.
Marketing Specialist in É.-U.
Vente en gros, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great program & support

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Great platform if you have a ton of users, but want to control what they do and see. Scheduling options and workflow keep me organized.

Pros:

Lots of useful features, plus they are always updating the platform to keep up with new trends. Great support team as well if you ever have any questions.

Cons:

I have no knowledge of html, so a few of the advanced features were a little difficult for me to master. Luckily they have a training course so you can learn how to use them.

Scott L.
VP- Digital Marketing in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Switched from Constant Contact years ago and have never regretted it- emfluence is MUCH more robust.

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

Automation, Form design, Landing page design, Survey design, reporting... there's so much to like. THe social media component (scheduling) is also great.

Cons:

I really can't think of anything, but I guess the product can do so much, that you'll sometimes need to ask for help. They're always very responsive, though, and offer training classes several times a year.

Robin K.
Email Marketing Specialist in É.-U.
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Satisfied

4 il y a 3 ans

Comments: The platform allows me to offer a valuable service to internal clients.

Pros:

When I have a question I can call and talk to a smart person who fully understands the platform and who has a team of developers supporting him who can answer any question I could ever ask.

Cons:

It overwrites your code without telling you what it changed.

Fraser D.
Product Marketing Executive in R.-U.
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

brilliant platform that is easy to use and does everything we need it to

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

- emfluence is so easy to use, it only takes 10 minutes to master. - the customer service is second to none - the design of the software, from landing page creation to form designs are excellent

Cons:

- there are very few faults in the software, but if i was to be hypercritical, i would say that we don't use every single aspect of the program, so having a more condensed version with less features unlocked may be more useful to smaller companies

Jennifer D.
Direct Marketing Manager in É.-U.
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Great marketing automation platform!

5 il y a 2 ans

Pros:

First of all, support from the emfluence team is invaluable. I've worked with other platforms in the past, and have been blown away by the level of support that emfluence offers users. Not only that, they hear their customers and take feedback to heart when developing the platform. Overall, the platform is very user friendly and has all the features I've needed and then some.

Cons:

Sending to large groups is a little clunky but manageable. Also, it is a bit difficult to keep emails and other content organized without the ability to create folders for them.

Sean K.
Web Sepcialist in É.-U.
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Love the platform

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

I like how easy it makes my job to create and schedule multiple emails, and jumps between different accounts. All of the things you can do beyond email is what sets emfluence apart.

Cons:

I wish there were more size and type face options.

Diego B.
Marketing Multimedia Specialist in É.-U.
Restaurants, 51-200 employés

Platform Fit For Marketing

4 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Overall, our brand enjoyed workign with Emfluence and trying to tackle as much as possible on one platform. While there are a few items we would prefer to use, overall it was a positive experience.

Pros:

Email was simple to create and oversee all while enhancing the quality of what is being sent. With the help of the Emfluence team, we were even able to target each individual market effectively and efficiently. To top it off, we were able to tackle social media through this platform which made it simple to have both social and email calendars in one location.

Cons:

While the tracking was accurate, I would have prefered if it was far more visual for those that need to view it quickly rather than go through an excel sheet. Other than that, the setup was a bit of a hassle and time consuming though it was worth it after that.

Sean K.
web specialist in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Create professional emails easily. The reports are great as well.

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

It is easy to recreate emails. Targeting specific groups is easy as well. All of the things you can do beyond email is what puts emfluence over the top.

Cons:

Uploading images is a hassle. The image library can be clunky. It doesn't feel as up to date as the rest of the platform.

Digital Director in É.-U.
51-200 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Simple yet very buttoned up and professional.

5 il y a 4 ans

Pros:

Ease of use: This platform is built with smooth and logical user experience in mind. Value: there is a lot of competition in this space, but few solutions manage to find the sweet spot of Features and Functionality for a sensible price...emfluence does just that.

Cons:

Built-in data connectors, though this issue is mostly addressed via Zapier where emfluence's Zap allows you to connect with dozens of other digital platforms.

Lauren M.
Marketing Coordinator in É.-U.
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

User Friendly & Effective

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

I love how user friendly this platform is. It's extremely intuitive and if you can't figure something out, there is an extensive help section that you can almost always find your answer. Their customer service is top notch too.

Cons:

The ability to edit content (specifically photos) in emails isn't the easiest. But they've begun adding features to make this a bit easier.