• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Contractor Foreman

La solution tout-en-un la plus abordable pour la gestion de projet. Plus de 25 modules. Estimation, planification, journaux, cartes de pointage, comptabilité, et plus encore

En savoir plus sur Contractor Foreman

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Contractor Foreman ?

Ron L.
Ron L.
Construction, 2-10 employés

Easy to use, fast support responses, and value for money

5 il y a 3 ans

Price is amazing. Ease of use. Customer support is fast and seem to be eager to assist. What I love the most is I can request/suggest items from the desktop version be added to the mobile version. I have made 2-3 suggestions and I have seen all my suggestions integrated into the mobile version. I have had issues with the software a couple of times. I would create a support ticket with my issues and literally within minutes to just a couple of hours there would be an update pushed for the app and the issue was repaired. This software does pretty much everything you need it to do. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I tried several different applications and ConstructionForeman is and was by far the easiest to use and delivered alot more bang for the buck!

All my cons have been addressed so far through updates. I would like to see the mobile version have the ability to do everything the desktop version does as I use my phone for 95% of my business.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Ron - I'm glad to hear that when there have been issues, our team has been prompt to resolve them. We use software services to run our business and understand the frustration when things do not work correctly and support is slow to resolve it. We try to make sure our customers avoid the same delays.

Ssomya T.
Vice President (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Did not expect so much. Hidden Gem.

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Till now we had good customer service experience and trainings were good as well. Setup of this program was pretty easy and simple. It is not a fancy program but it does lot of stuff. Any program is only as good as the information you put in it.

What we like most about this program is that it is simple to use for everyone. There is no hassle and we can start using it right away. Uploading all existing contacts, leads, vendors etc. is quite simple. WE can track all insurances and license easily. We were able to find everything we needed at one place.

We like everything till now butt we will update as more time passes

Alternatives envisagées : BuilderTREND et BuildBook

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : COconstruct was more expensive and quickbooks integration is not as convenient

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : Price and Features

Christina P.
Controller (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Beware of what you think you're purchasing

1 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Horrible! They may say you have 100 day guarantee but won't honor it.

I was excited to implement this software with our Quickbooks. I looked at several other softwares and thought CF had the most of what we were looking for. During the trial I did not use the integration and that was a huge mistake. The integration process was a nightmare and I still don't have it done but I am done dealing with Contractor Foreman. You will NEVER get a live person on the phone as I was told they don't do that. You have a better chance of talking to OZ than a support person for the problems you need help with. If you are one of the lucky ones who have no issues or do not need to integrate, bless you but if you need to integrate, good luck. I purchased this software the end of November and am still not using it because of integration issues and by Friday I was done and sent an email for a refund, only to be told today that they will only refund 25% and give me credit for the rest. Why would I need credit if I don't want to use your software? I was told I had 100 days for money back guarantee...not so.

There is no ability to speak with someone on the phone. You will lose days of work waiting to get a response to your ticket. While I was in demo phase I used the chat alot and they were very helpful but those were easy questions about how to use the software. The real issues started when I first had trouble installing the Integration Tool on one of the user computers and then with the actual integration. My issues they claim they had never seen so you think you would get more one on one support...Not so. They don't care once they have your money

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Christina. Our integration with QuickBooks works as expected. You expected it to do something that no other customer has ever asked for or expected. We were unwilling to make this (significant) change and then you said you would "warn" others. We tried to work with you but you did not request the refund within 100 days. We had several suggestions but you were not interested in that and were only interested in us making changes to meet your very specific need. Contractor Foreman is an amazing tool that fills the needs of most contractors that can be afforded by all contractors. You are right and we do not provide phone support as that would drive up our cost (and increasing cost is not of interest to us). Instead, we did meet with you a couple of times and we were always available by email or chat. I do hope you find a partner that is able to provide the specific request that you need and we do thank you for giving us a shot.

Becky T.
Becky T.
Accounting (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

Great application & cost effective solution

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Loved it! Great software, great people.

Easy setup! Tons of preset forms, checklists, trainings, etc. Awesome tech support. Great ways to customize. All around great application for small to medium businesses in the construction/industrial sectors.

Could use a few additional HR functions, but they are continuously making improvements.

Neil L.
Neil L.
Estimator (É.-U.)

Always Improving!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Contractor Foreman is well worth the investment. I like the constant improvements that the developers are always working on. Customer service is very responsive. I have made multiple suggestions to development and have always received a response whether it be for more info or sometimes, what their plan is to implement my suggestion.

Contractor Foreman is very customizable. I like that the user can has to do a minimal amount of setup in order to start using the software.

This is very basic software. Reporting is somewhat lacking but the user has the ability to create custom reports with available data.

Alternatives envisagées : UDA ConstructionSuite et BuilderTREND

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : As we had not been using any software, I thought Contractor Foreman would be a good first step to introduce users to project management software.

Joshua D.
Project manager (É.-U.)

Happy new client

5 il y a 2 mois

Integration process was surprisingly painless, mobile app is great. The ease of creating, submitting, approving, and logging change orders on mobile is excellent

Less intuitive than the competitor we tested. As someone who prefers learning by doing it wasn’t ideal, but after training this was the clear superior product

Alternatives envisagées : CoConstruct et BuilderTREND

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : Mobile app, customization, and value for the money

le mois dernier

Thank you Joshua for the great review. We will be releasing an UI improvement in the next few months and I think that will help make it more intuitive. You bring up a great point and the value of the training - once we show you how it works, it clicks and then you are able to use all modules without any issues. We are always working to improve and we release monthly updates as our commitment to growing with you. Thank you for allowing us to do so.

Allen V.
Project coordinator (Inde)

Life saver!

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Completely happy with this software as the more we use it, I feel that it helps us back better.

I liked the part where the predecessors in the Gantt chart are linked to each other task and saves a lot of our time in modifying the schedule.

We missed the feature where we wanted to color the trades to track them for each project. This feature could help us see if that particular trade overlaps on the same date on a different project. A bigger picture of the schedule is something that we would suggest to view them easily and avoid scrolling sideways.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you Allen for the awesome review. We appreciate it. We will continue to make improvements to our Gantt charts so that they are easier to understand and filter so that you see the data you want to see. If you did not already, please add it to Make a Suggestion so that we can grab the details from there.

Ahmed A.
Planning and project control engineer (Jordanie)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

The best software for construction companies

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Contractor Foreman's Help us communicate the work schedule efficiently to all members of the work team on the site, thus ensuring the arrival and receipt of all records required to be filled out on a daily basis.

Contractor Foreman has a plethora of advantages. On your company website, we can set up all client portal so that your customers can see their project, In addition to customizing your logos, creating estimates and invoices, and connecting to other supported applications.

I can't think of anything I don't enjoy. Only the look and feel of the program is antiquated and drab. being used daily, it would be wonderful to have something a little more visually appealing.

Salvatore G.
Director (Canada)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great construction management software for reasonable price

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall pretty good. Good training

The software is easy to use. It has every functionality needed for construction management, time cards, estimates, scheduling et. It was the cheapest out of the competitors

System looks a bit outdated not as user friendly

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for the great feedback, and you are right, the UI does need a facelift. We have all of the features a contractor needs but we do need to improve the UI and that is something we have started. You will see significant improvements to this during the upcoming updates. We will always improve.

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

This is great software for the money. Value is really there

You need to commit to using the software. Also the software will not fix process problems at your company.

Paul H.
owner (Canada)

GREAT SOFTWARE TO KEEP YOU ORGINIZED WHEN U HAVE SO MUCH ON THE GO

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Awesome as I just started this company funds were tight and they were flexible and allowed me to make monthly payments so i could use the software. Other software's were 50 less a month but they were so confusing I couldn't make a estimate even after 1 hour of training so trust me this is the best software for small start up construction company's like mine

Contractor Forman was the 4th trials software I used and by far was the easiest to learn and navigate through without any training. I need to get training on invoicing % of jobs and when i finally hired a employee I need help with time cards but the estimate software was so simple to create professional estimates

I wish I could scan documents and receipts in and have it auto populate the amount date items etc. Also I could be wrong here but i think any tools u buy for the company need to be placed under a project which is rare for me.

Alternatives envisagées : Smart Contractor

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : Projul charged me in the trial period and it was to hard to learn even though there software is looks more up to date and inviting, but that's not the case I was so angry they didn't even try to help me use there software and were quick to cancel and keep my 120.00 back. so there trail is not free they bill your credit card !!!!

Logiciel antérieur : Smart Contractor, RAKEN, BuilderTREND et Projul

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : could be used on a mobile device

Brian T.
President (É.-U.)

New Contractor Foreman User

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The training people at Contractor Foreman have been a pleasure to work with. The certainly understand our business and terminology. This has been a very good fit for our company.

We are just starting with the implementation of this software and doing as many training videos as possible. So far, we are very pleased with the ease of integration to our business, but it is going to take us some time to be fully integrated and have all of us using the system properly.

The length of time that it will take us to master the system. I wish we could become much more proficient within a few weeks, but I think it's going to take us much longer to be using all of the features properly.

Alternatives envisagées : Corecon, paskr, Autodesk Construction Cloud et RedTeam

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : We had dropped BuilderTrend about a year ago when Covid hit and we had to let some people go due to our workload. The cost to keep that program going was just not worth it to me. Once our work picked back up again, I wanted to keep our monthly costs lower and found that I liked Contractor Foreman much better than BuilderTrend.

Logiciel antérieur : BuilderTREND

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : Cost was a big deciding factor, but I felt like Contractor Foreman is more intuitively understandable to me and our type of business. They use the same terminology as we do and I feel like everyone that I have spoken with are actually contractors and not just a computer programmer selling their product, but understand how we need to solve our problems.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you Brian for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and trusting us to help you manage your project needs. We will continue to improve and add new features and we are certain that you will continue to be happy that you made the switch to Contractor Foreman.

Lindsey-leigh M.
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

A budget software with serious usefulness

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Although roll out of CF has been a bit bumpy and there is certainly a learning curve involved, it has been good! Every Step of the way has been a bit easier knowing there is always support to reach out to if you have any issues or confusion.

This software packs more punch than you would expect at its meager price point. It offers so much in the way of construction management that it is almost unbelievable. The best part? AWESOME customer service, ltterlay at your fingertips. If you are struggling with anything, an agent (usually one of the same few people) are available in less than 5 minutes to help you with whatever you are struggling with.

Since this software is a bit new, it is kind of clunky. Some of the processes to do things are less than efficient, and it definitely isn't "as pretty" as some of the other competitors, but what other competitors are charging $10,000+ for, CF charges about $1,500.00. However, this is made up for my the fact that they are constantly updating based on real customer feedback, I am genuinely excited to see where this product is heading!

Alternatives envisagées : Procore et Premier

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : We will be switching from Raken to this once we are fully integrated and our subscription is up for the year with them. This product is 1/2 the cost for 2x the seats and does way more than Raken can.

Logiciel antérieur : RAKEN

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : Great price point, and a great fit for smaller contractors like us!

il y a 8 mois

Thank you Lindsey for the awesome review! We've worked hard to add awesome features and now we are in the process of making it prettier and even easier to use. Each month we will release an update that will improve your experience.

Nancy H.
Owner/Managing Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Best All In One Software for Construction!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Creating estimate/proposals, Change Orders and sending to customers for signature approval.
Easy invoice creation.
All of my estimates/change orders, invoices are modifiable to meet my style, and needs.

How they provide all of the necessary tools needed to manage a project, from beginning to end. Every module has a training video, Customer service is exceptional. I am able to send estimates and change order to customers and request a signature, without having the customer sign in to the system to view and sign. The option is there for the customer to log in as a customer viewer and view everything about the project.

Minor glitches on documents editing. Some editing functions need to be equal through out the software.

Alternatives envisagées : SAP ERP, BuilderTREND, OnPoint Viewpoint Spectrum, CoConstruct, Procore et Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : For the many features Contractor Foreman has to offer and continues to add that other systems that I used and looked into can't offer.

Logiciel antérieur : Quotient, BuilderTREND, Microsoft Excel et FOUNDATION

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : Contractor Forman offers a lot more to offer for a fracture of the price of other systems.

Hayden C.
VP of Business Development (É.-U.)

From Mom & Pop to Modern Efficiency

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have had a great experience with Contractor Foreman and would recommend this platform for any GC or Contractor looking to run lean. Excited to see the first project run through the phases with this software.

We are still new to the software, but the implementation has been seamless. The supports staff helped me build a training schedule for my team based on the pre-recorded modules. The system seems to be very intuitive and I'm looking forward to running our first project through Contractor Foreman this week.

The software does not have the markup feature released, yet. It is supposed to come out with the next update. We are looking forward to this as it will eliminate additional software needs. Customer service is fantastic when you are in contact with a person. Very knowledgeable and eager to assist. However I'm not a fan of receiving so many automated emails. Others might find it helpful.

Alternatives envisagées : Procore, Autodesk Construction Cloud et Bluebeam Revu

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : Everything was done manually in the past. My goal is to automate as much as the process as possible, from pre-construction to progress payments to job completion. The price point, functionality and extensive reports sold me on giving Contractor Foreman a shot.

Logiciel antérieur : Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : Price and functionality allowed us to stay lean.

Wendy M.
CEO (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Searching for F I V E years!!

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : EXCEPTIONAL. Again - from the beginning with other companies, our time was mostly spent figuring out "workarounds" for their issues. No software will be everything to everyone, but this one is close. We've searched for FIVE years and have used most of the bigger names in the construction industry. Most highly overpriced, and poor customer service. CF has great people, all willing to help and they're even modifying the system monthly based on their customer feedback. What? A company that cares what we think?

For the FIRST time in engaging with new software - the positives are more than the mandated "workarounds". Easy to use. Simple to train. Seems to be EXCEPTIONAL at caring about what their customers want. Took the time to get the TWO WAY INTEGRATION figured out with Quickbooks (no one else has done this that we've worked with). Honest about the shortcomings, but again very motivated to change as needed.

Wish there was more attention paid to "coloring" the dashboards. Making colors correspond to the areas that you are working within. Wish that they'd put together either a Procedural book, or help more with a documented training. It's not hard to train, just would be nice to have a roadmap per see.

Alternatives envisagées : Housecall Pro, Jobber et Dataforma

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : HORRIBLE customer service. Too many workarounds. Flat out LIES about their Quickbooks integration (which is horrible and only goes one way - not two way). Price is out of this world too if you want more than 5 projects. We're a service-based construction and therefore didn't use the system as it was intended, but they knew that in our initial meetings and yet still told us it would work. It didn't.

Logiciel antérieur : CoConstruct

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : Honestly, it was the people at CF that made the difference. Answered our questions. Helped us look around. Kept checking back with us to be sure we were happy. Jumping on any needs that we expressed. This is how we treat our customers - it was a treat to find someone who would treat us the same. Plus we just kept finding MORE things we liked around every corner. Vehicle management. Subcontractor management. Saved us SO much money and time with multiple systems we used to use.

il y a 12 mois

WOW!! We get a lot of great reviews and this is one of the greatest. But with all of that said, we will not rest. Each month we will release a new update with new features and enhancements and we will continue to improve and help you save time and money. The search for the right solution can take a long time - we know, because we use other solutions as well. Thank you for sharing your experience with others and we look forward to serving you. -Steven Gabbard, Founder

Chuck A.
Co-Founder/Senior Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

A great upgrade to our management of projects

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I'm very happy so far with the experience. The staff are very responsive and helpful, and will always look to improve the product with suggestions and bug submittals, and the app being feature heavy is extremely important in our situation.

- The integration of the whole platform is very good, including externally with Quickbooks Online. - Ability to do time sheets in the field without separate software. - Cost codes and cost items that can be used for different jobs, this is huge for us. - Other fringe abilities, such as sending billing to a different person vs. the customer, and CC'ing multiple folks. - The apps are really feature heavy for a construction software, many other competitors, the apps are just terrible vs. the web portal.

- The Service Ticket and Work Order systems don't work that well, and leave us lacking. - So far I have found tons of bugs in the iOS app, though I will say they try to address them quickly. - Might seem odd, but can't assign multiple wage rates to the same employee depending on cost code/item. This is huge for contractors that deal with Davis-Bacon wages.

Alternatives envisagées : Tradify et Procore

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : The competitor product was very clunky, phone apps were terrible feature-wise, and most of all, the value proposition was not very good at all, more than twice the expense for half the features of Contractor Foreman.

Logiciel antérieur : CoConstruct

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : The value proposition, eagerness to assist of the staff, ability to submit bugs and suggestions, and general integration made this software switch a simple decision.

l’année dernière

Thank you Chuck for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. If you will, send us a list of the suggestion you have for how we can make Service Tickets better. It's one of the most popular features but we get very little feedback about it so we are always looking for suggestions on how we can make it even better. steven@contractorforeman.com

Jessica B.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Jr. J

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I think you have a great software with tons of potential and it is very all encompassing, I think you could charge a lot more for the software with some enhancement to the user interface online and in app as well as adding those abilities to time track any type of order but most of all the one thing above all else that keeps you from being able to charge more is the lack of integration training and lack of customer service availability. Other software companies have excellent support and customer service that you can immediately speak to on the phone at the very least all day during business hours if not even at night. The only thing that kept us with you after paying for your program and buildertrend for 3 months was that your software has more functionality. I would gladly pay more for available customer service and personalized training and set up.

You have a lot of features built into one place.

Not very user friendly, wording and descriptions for permissions for example are confusing, app user interface could be simplified for field techs, should be able to have a customer with multiple locations and the biggest feature that is missing is the ability to require time tracking on work orders and change orders. Also hate that you cannot create a service ticket with an item from an estimate or sov. Also, hate that you cannot create estimates, invoices, payments, change orders, work orders, po's, bills, expenses or add subcontractors through the project summary unless one has already been created outside of the summary.

Alternatives envisagées : Project Planning Pro, BuilderTREND, CoConstruct et Procore

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : See above

l’année dernière

Thank you Jessica for the feedback. Will you please send me additional details bout the Con's you mentioned? support@contractorforeman.com. It's difficult for a service provider to provide live phone support that is able to answer your call when you answer without charging as much as our providers do. Most of our customers do not need that level of service so we work to keep the price low by offering live chat support and email support even during the evening and weekends.

Toshua B.
Office Manager (É.-U.)

I love this

4 l’année dernière

That the support team is the greatest and that they really want to help. I wasn't quiet sure the other day when i wasn't getting a response only because i was not going to the right place to ask the question. The software is great and once you get use to the menu it really is a great product. I am so happy that we are getting this for our office. You get very important stuff for a great price. This is not over priced at all compared to others and it gives you more than the other competitors do.

Not knowing how to copy and paste instead of having to enter the same information multiple times.

Alternatives envisagées : ProBuilder Online, BuilderTREND et CoConstruct

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : Contractor Foreman software was easier to understand and use. It also gave OSHA trainings and other important stuff that the other software companies didn't.

Logiciel antérieur : Smartsheet

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : Contractor Foreman software was easier to understand and use. It also gave OSHA trainings and other important stuff that the other software companies didn't. The price was very reasonable and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

l’année dernière

Thank you Toshua for the great review. We are glad that we can provide a great product and great support at a fraction of the costs that others charge. -Thank you.

Alec S.
Commercial Mamager (R.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

A must buy to digitise site processes!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Brilliant from the start, support throughout, clear pricing structure. Nothing to catch you out. Friendly and thorough support team. Plus great software that receives regular updates based on user suggestions. Makes you feel like you are being listened to and helping develop the software.

The ability to add multiple users including those outside of are company at no additional cost is brilliant, you can also easily give each user different access settings. The software is easy to use from the start as it is separated out into different features/processes. That said should you have a problem the support team is brilliant. Contactable via email, live chat and online training with ease, make the most of this as it is all included in the price. Given we were very much paper based for our processes changing to using Contractor Foreman was simple. But should you be transferring from other platforms this wont be a problem as the CSV upload system works great and templates are provided. Also there are training videos and webinars that pretty much cover all elements should you require any assistance.

It would be great to have multiple signatures available on the form builder, although aware this is a feature to be added in a coming update. A file management system would be brilliant so you don't have to re upload documents should you add them to the wrong area. That said aware again this is a feature to be added at some point. An integrated drawing/plan feature where you can add comment, pin issues etc would be brilliant. again believe this is looking to be added.

Alternatives envisagées : Fieldwire, BuilderTREND, Adobe Creative Cloud et Procore

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : Cost was considerably less for a superior product. No user limits. Simple and transparent pricing structure, brilliant mobile application and great support.

David V.

Great Package!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great!

We needed a system for sharing files: Project contacts, schedules, safety plans, daily reports, progress photos, RFIs, submittals, etc. We tried cloud-based share drives but just had difficulties. Contractor Foreman makes it easy to share files. We use MS Project for scheduling. Many of our clients require us to submit schedules in MS Project. Contractor Foreman's scheduling feature can import and export MS Project Files. Very helpful. Best scheduling functionality with or without MS Project files we have seen after reviewing three other project management systems. Project Foreman's functionality far exceeds our driving need to share files effectively. We are still learning how we can streamline our subcontracting, schedule of values, and invoicing processes. Contractor Foreman allows us to customize templates which we have used for simplifying change orders, and we think we can use templates for warranty and release of claims statements for subcontractor closeout. In short, Contractor is a powerful and versitile project management platform. It is easy to schedule training to get your PM's and Superintendents up to speed with the system. The customer support is outstanding. The guys at Contractor Foreman are fully committed to making thier system the best.

Contractor Foreman is easy to use but, it is not the easiest system to use on the market. I haven't tried to get a Superintendent to use the system yet but, I think non-computer savvy superintendents are going. struggle. Contractor Foreman's outstanding customer support will be helpful. There are features that could be improved. There are features that could be included but are not. I would like to see a customizable daily report that is one page, no tabs. I will suggest that with the Contractor Foreman team. The templates function has a lot of potential for improving current features and adding new features. included

Tom G.
Human Resources Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Comprehensive Platform

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We chose Contractor Foreman because we wanted ONE program that would accomplish the tasks of the many (6 or so) programs we were using. This software helped to consolidate our efforts and bring our company together in regards to standard operating procedures. We are still in the beginning stages of implementation, however we've been able to run many projects through from start to finish and we are very pleased with the plan.

This is a comprehensive software, that my company has integrated into everyday use. The aspect I like the most is that it is always improving. The innovators working in the background at Contractor Foreman are constantly seeking to optimize.

The biggest problem we've had is waiting on the ability to connect with QuickBooks Desktop. At this point the connection is ready and my team just needs to follow the steps.

Alternatives envisagées : Service Fusion

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : We needed to shorten the list of programs we were using. Some of our staff used all of the programs mentioned, and more to accomplish their tasks. Having everyone work in the same program helps us maintain consistency and efficiency. It also lets us track progress and gather information on best practices.

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : For us, Contractor Foreman is much more versatile and comprehensive.

Shawn B.
Managing Member (É.-U.)

From

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Right now I am overall pleased with what i am getting for the money. It is very comprehensive and it appears that the leadership recognizes the room and areas for improvement and are making an honest attempt to make it bette. I give creit for that because most companies dont engage at all. Ive been asked for my response every other day and contacted by someone for training every few days. This to me is priceless. It appears on the cover anyway, these guys actually care. Until they prove me wrong, I will believe them and support them.

I think that coming from one of the major providers to Contractor Foreman I expected alot less than what we have. In fact, I am impressed at how much it offers for the price. I like that it has almost everything in one place from the client portal to schedules, to bugets, and so on.

I would love to see better forms or template options. Even if it was easier to create a template would be helpful because we use different templates for different Brands in the commercial industry and we need to be able to create them in this platform. Also the estimating inputting seems to be a struggle. Maybe its that we are new but going from Estimate to SOV to whatever is next is a struggle and we still dont have it down. I would also recomend that the RFI could be updated in the system by simply responding to the automated email. somehow that RFI and Change order system can improve. Can there be a cooler logo? My clients are corporate Burger King, 7-11, McDonalds, Popeyes, Starbucks, etc. The name just doesnt look very commercial. Not a deal killer but thought Id throw it out there. Dont want to hurt anyones feeleings.

Chuck B.
Chuck B.
Business Manager / Construction (É.-U.)
Construction, 201-500 employés

The best out there for the price

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It has been great and their quick to help out or implement changes you ask for, I have done demos with almost every other software out there and while some say they have a lot of features none of them compare to CF.

All of the features, believe me I did a demo on ALL others and this one always came out as the leader plus they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. Let them know what you need or want and they will do their best to make it happen.

I wish some things were more customized easily to suite our very unique needs.

Alternatives envisagées : BuildIT, FieldAware, monday.com, Fieldwire, BuilderTREND et Procore

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : Appenate is great at building forms and a systems but has limitations

Logiciel antérieur : Appenate

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman : I did demo on a lot more than I listed and CF had way more features for cost

Chris C.
President (É.-U.)

Our search is over!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional! Support has been amazing as well as all the friendly staff. Very personable and knowledgeable.

The versatility! Being an electrical contractor that works in both residential and commercial, its difficult to find a platform that works for service, small projects and larger scale projects. Not only is this platform versatile, it also has a flow that works and makes sense. It has consolidated two other platforms we were paying for as well as two in house solutions, saving us 1000's over the next few year. We are already seeing the benefits in project management and accountability as a company not to mention the elimination of redundant data entry and a streamlined system.

The only thing so far is the lack of a timeline on the service ticket screen to see a live view by service tech.

Alternatives envisagées : Knowify

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman : Terrible Work Flow, programming issues, broken modules, half built modules, can go on and on. Long story short it cost us time in the office and didn't save us time. Caused the creation of complicated redundant processes.

Logiciel antérieur : Service Fusion