3,8 /5
    3,7 /5
  • Service client
    3,4 /5

En savoir plus sur Zadarma

Zadarma propose une nouvelle génération de système téléphonique pour entreprise avec des numéros virtuels de 100 pays, un PBX cloud gratuit, un CRM gratuit et des widgets.

En savoir plus sur Zadarma

44 avis affichés

Irina T.
Co-Founder
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2018

"Ease of use is the key"

Avantages: Zadarma is simple and easy to use. Non-tech guys will get along with it quickly. Phone calls quality is decent.

Inconvénients: I found no big issues. We are a marketing agency and Zadarma gives us all we need in terms of distant calls.

• Publié le 17/09/2018
Documentation consultant
  • Publié le 06/12/2017

"I soon came to appreciate how this VoIP contributes to efficient & economical business communication"

Avantages: Zadarma's range of supported VoIP features provides excellent value. In particular I find that their virtual number deals make sound business sense. By taking virtual numbers, small and medium size firms are able to compete on international markets in a way previously only open to large companies. For example, from my office in the USA I can open and run virtual offices in the UK, India, Russia and many other leading business centers. It saves a small fortune in office, personnel and travel expenses while tapping into growing markets. I also find their free cloud PBX (they also call it a business phone system) brings many benefits to both the employees who communicate through it, and customers who call the firm. Since they can receive calls on a desktop computer, IP phone and smart phone, or forward these calls to mobiles and landlines, those important business calls no longer get missed. In my experience, customers certainly appreciate a positive calling experience. This significantly increases the possibility of that customer placing an order and coming back again to make subsequent orders.
Finally, there is no denying that the cost savings are a big attraction. It is hard for landline service providers to compete when they have to carry the heavy costs of phone cabinet and wiring installations and repair. This VoIP service seems to me to be a much more economical choice without compromising on call quality.

Inconvénients: I had some initial difficulties with the app setup but when I turned to their customer service they provided me with the help I need to quickly complete the setup. The way their app runs down the battery life was also an issue that bothered me. I contacted Zadarma and they reassured me that in the coming new version of their app they have taken care of this problem.

• Publié le 06/12/2017
Pierre R.
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 05/02/2021

"Would be perfect if not major issues"

Commentaires: Could be perfect. Ends up totally wrong.

Avantages: Free PBX and multiple options to share lines and API

Inconvénients: Once ported, our incoming calls keep cutting at 30secs. Tech support is unable to solve. Then you discover they have totally stupid pricing based on 10 countries that are totally unrelated and illogic. Calls from any other major coutry is extremely expensive.

envoyé par Zadarma le 12/02/2021

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with Zadarma has not been flawless. Please contact our support team via email support@zadarma.com, so we can assist you with this technical issue.

• Publié le 05/02/2021
Daniel O.
student
  • Publié le 28/03/2018

"Poor and Unreasonable Customer Service Initially"

Commentaires: I was able to receive International SMS from Israel cheaply. The account verification process and the support ticket process are cumbersome and wearisome to pursue.

Avantages: The Zadarma Projects provides cheap virtual numbers and free SMS reception service on those numbers. After much pushing and continued engagement, I was finally given good customer service.

Inconvénients: Zadarma numbers work on a monthly subscription basis. However, they will block use of certain features of your virtual numbers. This happened to me, creating a situation in which I was paying for a virtual number, but could not use the free SMS reception feature associated with it. For five days, the Zadarma support team refused to extend my subscription length to compensate for the time which they had blocked this desired features of my number. Interaction with the Support Team was extremely frustrating and slow. They would respond to me once in every 24 hour period, and their responses were unhelpful. They repeatedly said no in multiple ways to my requests. Once I gave up perusing the support team for compensation and asked to be referred to management, I was given excellent customer service. Management unblocked the desired feature of my number, and extended my subscription to one month from that day. The blocking of account features has to do with the Zadarma account verification process. They request the uploading of passports or ID cards. I uploaded my ID card on day one, and my passport on day three. Both were rejected. The ID card was rejected on day two for the stated reason that it was not a passport, despite the fact that account documentation requested a passport or ID card. The passport was rejected one day five for the stated reason that the file size was too small, despite the fact that no minimum file size limit was visible to me in my account documentation. It was only after requesting to be referred to management on day five that my account was verified with my uploading any additional documents.

envoyé par Zadarma le 05/04/2018

Dear Mr Ockrin,
We regret to see that you have not been satisfied with our service. We believe that there must be a misunderstanding, since your phone number and the voice features connected to that number have never been blocked. As it is clearly written in the instructions, to activate the SMS reception on your number, we require you to upload a copy of your passport. This was done on your side 5 days after you have purchased the number. As soon, as the requirement for the activation of the SMS reception was fufilled, and you have uploaded the copy of your passport, we have enabled that feature on your number straight away. In addition, we have also extended your number for 5 extra days and we did not refuse to extend your subscription length. All of the chats between you and our Customer Service representatives show that your enquiries have been answered promptly and on time.
Best Regards,
Zadarma

• Publié le 28/03/2018
Oleksander N.
manager
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2017

"The service and quality is good, While CS was poor for a while; however lately it was improved"

Commentaires: easy to use, exception installation and application. moneywise is reasonable

Avantages: Software, I mean the App for the I phone is great and easy to use. Softphone on the web is easy to operate, while the general menu is still confusing.

Inconvénients: While App is great , However, the functionality buttons should enlarged. The activation and tune in process is still quite complicated. Recently, during the reinstallation on a new ios device I've spent 30 min myself + another 15 min with a CS. Also, the general menu is too complicated and confusing; the simpler version , like Line2.com for instance is advised. Customer service, especially voice support must be improved.

Administrator
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2019

"Outstanding Service"

Commentaires: I have saved money by having a phone number in a far country. This also encouraged people in that country to call me easily because for them they make local phone calls. I think Zadarma is an outstanding company that must be appreciated and supported in order to continue. It did make my life a lot easier, personally and for business. And I am sure it is helping many others too.

Avantages: I like the possibility of receiving calls on the phone number provided by Zadarma at a very economical cost (for free when I use the web phone online) and the possibility of making low cost calls to other countries.

Inconvénients: The downloadable calling software did not give me a great line quality though it was OK. But then I simply switched to the online program and it works great.

• Publié le 31/01/2019
William C.
Independent Insurance Broker
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 21/09/2018

"Support and Implementation Instructions Beyond Poor"

Commentaires: This may be an extraordinary piece of software but I cannot base my business on a piece of software where the support organization cannot communicate and where the installation/integration instructions cannot be reasonably followed. They need a technical person with good English skills to go through their implementation directions and they have got to have people who can speak English on their support line before I will reconsider this product.

Avantages: Nothing. I never got it to work. The instructions and support were unacceptable.

Inconvénients: I consider myself technically competent with over 30 years of PC experience. After 6 hours, one phone call and 3 support chats I gave up trying to integrate this product with Zoho. The phone call was perhaps the most revealing in that the person who called had such poor English language skills that he gave up after two or three attempts to communicate. The chat experiences were no better. Every time I got on chat they referred me to the arcane instructions that I could not figure out.

envoyé par Zadarma le 19/11/2018

Hello William,

We sincerely apologize for all the difficulties you have faced when using our service. We realize that we have a lot of features that can be hard to figure out and we are working on it.
For example, in October we have upgraded PBX settings wizard to make it much more convenient to use.
We will keep on going and making our service easy and enjoyable to use, including PBX features and integrations with other platforms.

As for the support, Zadarma has 24/7 support in 5 languages. Unfortunately, it was our mistake that in September after the webinar with Zoho our English-speaking support was working 18/6, and you have probably contacted our team outside the working hours.
Currently, working hours of English support have already been increased and soon will reach 24/7.

Thank you for your interest in our service and your feedback. We are sure you will appreciate all the changes we're introducing. Please, contact me if you would like a personal 1 on 1 demo.

• Publié le 21/09/2018
David A.

"Over all good."

Avantages: Easy to setup individual extensions, call statistics and charts and call geography. Incoming routes from other providers. Webphone and sms support being able to add to my own website.

Inconvénients: Call routing fiddly to setup, unable to route calls through other providers e.g. forward to 17777123456@callcentric.com.

Somhairle W.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2019

"A fantastic service for small companies"

Avantages: Zadarma is a great phone system for small businesses. It's easy to set up lines, extensions and numbers and it's very reliable.

Inconvénients: I tried portability from a UK number but they couldn't port it because the 2 suppliers didn't have a porting agreement.

• Publié le 28/01/2019
Sergiy V.
Senior product designer
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/06/2020

"Best value for money"

Commentaires: Quite a positive experience. We needed one system to unite several offices and easily achieved it with Zadarma.

Avantages: The price does not depend on the number of users, we are expanding rapidly and appreciate that we do not have to pay extra for each new employee. Very easy to set up, we managed to do everything on our own.

Inconvénients: We had to verify ID for some of the international numbers but it only took 1 day.

• Publié le 26/06/2020
Burak F.
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/02/2019

"Exceptionally Good"

Commentaires: Easy to use. Tons of features. Cheap international calls. High quality audio. Free sip connections. A+++

Avantages: We are using Zadarma Sip features for over 2 years integrated with Bitrix CRM. We weren't content with the phone solutions Bitrix offered so switched to Zadarma. Best decision we have ever made. Right now we have over 10 different numbers in 10 countries. We sometimes have hard time to connect to some countries' mobile numbers but that's normal considering the country's infrastructure.

Inconvénients: Nothing much so far. Just mobile calls are a bit more expensive than others. Also, virtual numbers in Turkey expensive and can take up to 2-3 days to activate. Still, it is not their fault.

• Publié le 10/02/2019
Alex L.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/03/2019

"Reliable and cost-effective solution"

Avantages: I run a company in the US (Florida), and we have customers in States and worldwide (most of them in Europe). We are exploring new markets/target audiences, and switched to pure b2b to the mix of b2b and b2c. Now some of the new customers are calling our main office (we are trying to move communication to email/chats, but that just don't often work, people want to get a consultation by voice - don't know why). So, we needed a solution to set up calls without buying own hardware/software and managing this stuff. I've come across Zadarma's site and found their rates very pleasant compared to other providers, so I decided to give it a try. For now, we are using it for several months already, and almost everything is fine: no outages, charges are accurate (and still low).

Inconvénients: A couple of time there were situations with wrong calls when the number belonged to someone else, and people kept calling it. I had to contact support to get this fixed, however this was done very fast both times.

• Publié le 01/03/2019
Roman S.
CTO
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

"Great reliable service!"

Avantages: This is great service which allows us to get phone numbers in multiple countries. Quality and reliability is great. We monitor all of our phone numbers and Zadarma numbers consistently show 4+ MOS scores

Inconvénients: We are primarily using this as a SIP trunk and it required customer support to get this configured. Customer support was great though.

Mark S.
Sales Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2017

"I have been using Zadarma since near the time of their conception and they have saved me THOUSANDS !"

Commentaires: Cost savings

Avantages: Great value calls from simple to configure software - works from my contact list and integrates with my call logs

Inconvénients: Tends to eat the battery - but I am more than willing to accept this 'problem' in return for the benefits