AWESOME! Great company, great support, great service.

Publié le 07/08/2017
Robert C.
VP
Banque, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are able to get our documents signed fast, and our clients have also benefited from their ease of use. Being able to integrate their solution into our custom applications has been vital to our operations.

Avantages: We liked that they have been around for a long time, and that says something. We find their software not only easy to use, but it's very affordable, and we even integrate our clients systems to use them as well. Their support and service is hands the best we've come across not only for providers who do the same thing, but just tech in general. because they are very responsive, and they reply to our requests. We use their API's, which we also found very easy to use and very affordable. If you don't believe me, take a look at the other providers' prices which can get outrageous fast. We've been with and have used most of the major providers, and found Docverify to be overall a great product.

Inconvénients: Not much to complain about here as they may not have all the bells and whistles as docusign for instance, but we were paying for something at premium prices that we weren't every using, and the savings we've been getting with docverify has been more than enough compensation for us and our clients. They may not be supersized company, but they sure make up for it with great support and service.

envoyé par DocVerify le 07/08/2017

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review as we really appreciate your kind words about our product and service

Docverify has helped our company retrieve thousands of customer contracts with ease.

Publié le 07/09/2017
Danny K.
HR/Payroll Manager
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Made our company's ability to have clients sign sales contracts quickly and with ease.

Avantages: I love that we are able to look up past signed contracts in the docverify database. I also like that Docverify integrates so well with other programs like wufoo.

Inconvénients: I dislike that you can't just click enter when doing a search in the search bar for signed documents. You rather need to click on the little magnifying glass. If you could just key in "enter" it would save me that extra second each time I'm searching a document.

envoyé par DocVerify le 09/09/2017

Hi Danny,

Thank you for the review, and we appreciate the feedback. We will definitely have the team look into that.

DocVerify made it really simple to integrate online documents signing.

Publié le 30/10/2017
Chittaksh K.
Software Developer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It made us possible to rent our storage units to our clients completely online. Previously, our clients had to come to the office to sign the documents.

Avantages: Easy to Integrate
Documents can be shown/changed easily.
Provides a callback after signing.
highly reliable and secure.

Inconvénients: It would be great if docverify allows a custom id field in the webhook call so as to make it easy to identify the signing user more easily.

E-signature

Publié le 07/03/2019
Robin H.
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I was not even aware this was out there but what a relief when we did utilize this software. We send a lot of e documents and printing and signing was not very time efficient. With e-signature and just click of a button it is done!!!

Inconvénients: No cons for this software just easy to use.

E-Signaure

Publié le 06/09/2018
Mark anthony R.
Senior Sales Development Representative/Account Specialist
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Commentaires: great software

Avantages: just as easy to use like any other sign platforms

Inconvénients: too complicatd to use compred to docusign

I find it so easy to use, the documents are easily read, it's clear where you sign

Publié le 13/09/2017
Jeanette D.
Owner/Operator
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not having to be in the same location, keeping files consolidated and electronic, space savings.

Avantages: Ease of use and time saved by not having to use manual measures. Ease of keeping the records and reviewing.

Inconvénients: Excess emails received outside of the document in question, including this questionnaire. Sometimes I'm not sure if I've read all the pages when it just moves forward to where to initial.

envoyé par DocVerify le 15/09/2017

Hi Jeanette,

Those emails help us get feedback in order to improve our services and products. We will work on seeing what we can do about reducing the number sent.

Seamless

Publié le 28/08/2018
Jeff S.
Recreation Coach & Player
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience is that of an end user - our church uses E-Signature for liability release forms for athletics, mission trips, etc, and has always been very easy to use.

Avantages: The E-Signature software was simple, efficient, and worked perfectly from my view.

Inconvénients: There was nothing negative about my experience with the software.

Docverify is the best for ensuring security for e-signature verification

Publié le 24/07/2018
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés
Support client

Avantages: I love the security you know you're getting when you use docverify e-signature software to verify you when you can't actually be there to sign.

Inconvénients: I'm not the most technically inclined person so it took me a while to get the hang of it, it is not the easiest software to use.

Meets an important need for signature verfication

Publié le 11/05/2018
Kathy H.
Communications Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Met our need from day one for signature verifications.

Avantages: docVerify has met an important need for our organization. It is necessary for us to verify signatures for child/student registrations for various programs at our church. This program has been very easy to use from day one. We are notified for those who complete this process enabling us to update our records accordingly.

Inconvénients: It would be nice if this product could automatically integrate with our church management software. This could eliminate a few steps in the process of updating our records.

Signing on paper is old school now

Publié le 13/09/2019
Thehani P.
Civil Engineer
Génie civil, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: we are using E-signature to sign off structural, architectural and mechanical shop drawings for so many different projects. Manual signing off for these is not practical with the amount of documents.

Avantages: With e-signature signing off hundreds off documents is just easy. You can place your e-signature to the system and bam...hundreds of thousands of documents are signed and can be sent to regulatory bodies as authentic documents. Price is also affordable. Time saving is immense.

Inconvénients: Searching for a document is taking more time than expected. Not available for mobile devices. Access should be limited hence wrong people can do so many wrong with this.

DOCVERIFY E-SIGNATURE

Publié le 29/08/2019
Christa P.
JUDGE
Système judiciaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience has been wonderful it has made my professional life very much easier I can multi task and be anywhere and someone send me something to sign and I just pull it up sign it and keep going on about my business I was doing before!

Avantages: What I liked most about this software was that it was very easy to set up and actually use and their customer service rep was right there and very courteous when I needed alittle help

Inconvénients: Honestly there isn't anything that I don't like about it

E Recording of Maps

Publié le 31/03/2019
Génie civil, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Reduces printing and scanning. Yields better quality end product.

Avantages: Ease of use along with a secure signature which is accepted for recordation.

Inconvénients: The limit on file size of documents requires that multiple drawing sheets need to be reduced.

Great and easy experience. Wonderful tool for our company.

Publié le 10/10/2017
Mike E.
PLS
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Support client

Avantages: This has saved us countless man hours in delivering signed documents electronically rather than the traditional method. Our productivity, as well as the number of projects we can take on, has increased dramatically.

Inconvénients: While it's great for medium to large companies, the cost becomes prohibitive for smaller companies in our industry that only sign/record a few documents per month.

Great communication with the Pavaso team

Publié le 27/02/2018
Michael C.
Support client

Avantages: Eliminates printing of the large hard copy document files and has an excellent review system to make sure nothing is missed that may hold up funding etc.

Inconvénients: For field closings the need for the correct equipment. Great for tech savvy folks but will take awhile for some of those who are not so tech savvy.

This makes our paperwork process at the University much easier and timely.

Publié le 31/12/2017
Heather P.
Assistant Professor
Support client

Avantages: This app is very easy to use. It also gives us a very quick turn around of documentation. This makes tracking documentation easier and more efficient.

Inconvénients: I wish I could use my own signature on the documentation. While our paperwork generally only requires on spot for our names, it would be helpful to have my own signature on file to use,

Electronic Signatures

Publié le 19/12/2018
Irum V.
Business Development Analyst
Relations gouvernementales, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: fast, easy and convenient

Avantages: The best part of e-Signature on Doc Verify is that the documents do not require any other programs, it is all electronic and secure. The security is the biggest concern and I feel like that is confirmed with this software.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I dont like about this software.

E-Signature saved us a lot of trips to the loan office to buy a house.

Publié le 07/11/2018
Meghan L.
Teacher
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: When it came to the loan paper work for the loan to buy a house, our signature was needed at leas twice a day and never at the same time. Both my husband and I were working and being able to use this software with the paperwork we needed to sign was a life saver. I could sign the papers while I had free time at work.

Inconvénients: The down side to this it to be able to use this It was not in format for a phone. When there was needing something to be signed I would only have my phone on me and to sign it I would have to zoom in on the page and tap on the what needed to be marked. Sometimes it was sensitive and I would tap on the wrong thing.

Very easy to use for the most part.

Publié le 28/02/2018
Kaley A.
Home maker
Support client

Avantages: Just a couple clicks and the doc was complete. It was easy to use as the system lead you through the process.

Inconvénients: Can't seem to find the original doc that I signed without having to create a log in. I I assume I did it correctly and the signed doc was completed to return to the correct party.

envoyé par DocVerify le 01/03/2018

Hi Kaley,

When the document is signed, it is usually also included as an attachment in the completed email; however, for security, if the document needs to be retrieved, we do require that users sign in to view the documents in order to protect them.

Signing documents as a researcher

Publié le 11/06/2019
Graduate Research Associate
Biotechnologie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy to sign important documents pertaining to graduate school without the need to print of the forms and then track down the person you need to turn them in to.

Inconvénients: Your signature looks absolutely awful, but out side of that there is nothing bad about this software.

Ease of access is so important for our clients and this is a great program.

Publié le 29/06/2018
Leasing Professional
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: Working with clients who are on the move, it is very important that we offer alternatives to traditional paper signatures relying on printers and fax machines. This is easy for our clients to use and we are able to get the signatures we need quickly.

Inconvénients: It may not have many extras but it is easy to overpay with the alternatives and have features that are unnecessary most of the time. E-signature offers exactly what is needed.

Very user friendly.

Publié le 14/09/2017
Natalie P.
Podcaster
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a super fast way to do business.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to use. Most people to really read instructions; they skim. I like that this software is designed so that everyone follow along.

Inconvénients: I think the back and next buttons should be different colors. Often times people just click along, only half paying attention. If the Back Button was a different color from the Next Button it would help keep distracted people from accidentally clicking around in a circle.

E-Signature

Publié le 30/09/2019
Mohammed A.
researcher
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Say goodbye to printing signing then scanning, no no no, e-signature made the process really easy, it turned your mouse into a pin, sign and submit, love it!

Inconvénients: I love everything about this software , no cons have been noticed

Excellent Program

Publié le 11/08/2019
Matthew W.
Claims Adjudicator
Relations gouvernementales, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Electronic signature program that makes signing important documents simple to easy, simple, and perfect for on-the-go people.

Inconvénients: Signature boxes can appear misaligned on certain browsers.

No support unless you pay for the enterprise addition

Publié le 20/11/2017
Account Manager
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Inconvénients: It makes you always change all documents to a PDF even though it says it takes word documents it would not for me. It is to expensive to buy additional designs in a month. If you want to change a document after you upload it they charge you a credit to change it. I would not recommend this product

Fast and easy

Publié le 14/10/2017
Senior Civil Enginereing Manager
Génie civil, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fast review of my documents

Avantages: The software made it very easy to review and sign the documents. I liked the fast scroll features as well as the ability to review any time I wanted

Inconvénients: I really hate having to write out what I did not like about the software when what I don't like is filling out useless forms. If I don't like something I would have said in the first place