Avis clients sur E-Signature

par DocVerify

• Service client

En savoir plus sur E-Signature

Signez, stockez et gérez en ligne et en toute sécurité des documents juridiquement contraignants. Utilisez la solution de signature électronique de DocVerify pour signer électroniquement des documents.

En savoir plus sur E-Signature

54 avis affichés

Mark anthony R.
Senior Sales Development Representative/Account Specialist
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/09/2018

"E-Signaure"

Commentaires: great software

Avantages: just as easy to use like any other sign platforms

Inconvénients: too complicatd to use compred to docusign

• Publié le 06/09/2018
Robert C.
VP
Banque, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/08/2017

"AWESOME! Great company, great support, great service."

Commentaires: We are able to get our documents signed fast, and our clients have also benefited from their ease of use. Being able to integrate their solution into our custom applications has been vital to our operations.

Avantages: We liked that they have been around for a long time, and that says something. We find their software not only easy to use, but it's very affordable, and we even integrate our clients systems to use them as well. Their support and service is hands the best we've come across not only for providers who do the same thing, but just tech in general. because they are very responsive, and they reply to our requests. We use their API's, which we also found very easy to use and very affordable. If you don't believe me, take a look at the other providers' prices which can get outrageous fast. We've been with and have used most of the major providers, and found Docverify to be overall a great product.

Inconvénients: Not much to complain about here as they may not have all the bells and whistles as docusign for instance, but we were paying for something at premium prices that we weren't every using, and the savings we've been getting with docverify has been more than enough compensation for us and our clients. They may not be supersized company, but they sure make up for it with great support and service.

envoyé par DocVerify le 07/08/2017

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review as we really appreciate your kind words about our product and service

• Publié le 07/08/2017
Casting
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"Save time, paper, and money"

Commentaires: It does exactly what it promises to do, and is a great solution that will save you time and money on ink, paper, and printers. THere's no reason not to start using it!

Avantages: I have a number of software options installed for when I need to e-Sign a document because sometimes logins will fail or there will be a technical glitch. So far I haven't had any issues with DocVerify, which is exactly what I'm looking for: something straight-forward that doesn't have any issues. It delivers what it promises.

Inconvénients: So far I haven't had any issues with the software, and I've been using it for nearly a year. I do find myself switching Softwares to add signatures to various documents that arrive in my inbox, because they all pretty much work the same.

• Publié le 24/06/2020
Account Manager
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2017

"No support unless you pay for the enterprise addition"

Inconvénients: It makes you always change all documents to a PDF even though it says it takes word documents it would not for me. It is to expensive to buy additional designs in a month. If you want to change a document after you upload it they charge you a credit to change it. I would not recommend this product

• Publié le 20/11/2017
Self-employed
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Very easy "

Commentaires: It's the best way to sign things electronically, it's easy to use for everyone.

Avantages: I like how easy and to the point the software is. Anyone would be able to navigate it without help.

Inconvénients: I have never personally run into any problems using this software. I've only had good experiences using it.

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Charrelle J.
Analyst
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 29/02/2020

"DocVerify E-Signature"

Commentaires: Overall, E-signature is a very convenient tool for conducting business. Instead of printing out papers, signing them, and then scanning them back into the computer to send, you can download, sign, and send (i.e. email) in very little time.

Avantages: E-signature is one of the best online signature tools out there. You can mark documents to indicated exactly where signatures are needed and you can either type or hand draw (if your machine possesses that capability) your signature into the document.

Inconvénients: E-signature is a very basic tool made for one purpose: to be able to digitally sign documents. There is very little to no like about it.

• Publié le 29/02/2020
Amanda P.
Real estate
Immobilier, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 25/05/2020

"great"

Commentaires: I really like e signature and it has helped me in my career

Avantages: I love how it has made our jobs as agents very convenient. Now instead of meeting customers for every signature we can just use our phones

Inconvénients: Though it can make things easier I always always worrying about fraud so much more with any type of electronic signature

• Publié le 25/05/2020
Irum V.
Business Development Analyst
Relations gouvernementales, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2018

"Electronic Signatures"

Commentaires: fast, easy and convenient

Avantages: The best part of e-Signature on Doc Verify is that the documents do not require any other programs, it is all electronic and secure. The security is the biggest concern and I feel like that is confirmed with this software.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I dont like about this software.

• Publié le 19/12/2018
Kimberly R.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/05/2020

"Great support team"

Avantages: Our company is new to DocVerify. We required e-notarization and remote notarization to continue to operate through online vehicle sales during the Covid 19 pandemic. While the wait for state approval was a struggle, one email to the support team at docverify got our business up and operating within 24 hours. Extremely helpful and prompt. Excited to begin working with DocVerify in the days ahead.

Inconvénients: So far, I have get to have any since we are just beginning use of the software.

• Publié le 01/05/2020
Teresa B.
Quality / Project Mgr
Emballage et conteneurs, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/05/2020

"Review - Docverify"

Commentaires: I have had a positive overall experience with this software. Used on the majority of important documents that I sign.

Avantages: I don't personally use this software but I have used it several times to sign important documents. Easy and efficient.

Inconvénients: I have never had an issue with a document that I have signed using docVerify. I feel safe using this software.

• Publié le 12/05/2020
Danny K.
HR/Payroll Manager
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 07/09/2017

"Docverify has helped our company retrieve thousands of customer contracts with ease."

Commentaires: Made our company's ability to have clients sign sales contracts quickly and with ease.

Avantages: I love that we are able to look up past signed contracts in the docverify database. I also like that Docverify integrates so well with other programs like wufoo.

Inconvénients: I dislike that you can't just click enter when doing a search in the search bar for signed documents. You rather need to click on the little magnifying glass. If you could just key in "enter" it would save me that extra second each time I'm searching a document.

envoyé par DocVerify le 09/09/2017

Hi Danny,

Thank you for the review, and we appreciate the feedback. We will definitely have the team look into that.

• Publié le 07/09/2017
Chittaksh K.
Software Developer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/10/2017

"DocVerify made it really simple to integrate online documents signing."

Commentaires: It made us possible to rent our storage units to our clients completely online. Previously, our clients had to come to the office to sign the documents.

Avantages: Easy to Integrate
Documents can be shown/changed easily.
Provides a callback after signing.
highly reliable and secure.

Inconvénients: It would be great if docverify allows a custom id field in the webhook call so as to make it easy to identify the signing user more easily.

• Publié le 30/10/2017
Timothy S.
Engineering Technician II
Semi-conducteurs, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"E-Signature by DocVerify makes signing online documents simple and secure."

Commentaires: E-Signature makes signing documents remotely simple and effective.

Avantages: I liked that I am able to easily sign online documents in a secure and easy fashion with E-Signature.

Inconvénients: My only complaint about this software is not finding it sooner. I think this is the best E-Signature tool I've ever used.

• Publié le 04/12/2019
Robin H.
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/03/2019

"E-signature"

Avantages: I was not even aware this was out there but what a relief when we did utilize this software. We send a lot of e documents and printing and signing was not very time efficient. With e-signature and just click of a button it is done!!!

Inconvénients: No cons for this software just easy to use.

• Publié le 07/03/2019
Jeanette D.
Owner/Operator
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2017

"I find it so easy to use, the documents are easily read, it's clear where you sign"

Commentaires: Not having to be in the same location, keeping files consolidated and electronic, space savings.

Avantages: Ease of use and time saved by not having to use manual measures. Ease of keeping the records and reviewing.

Inconvénients: Excess emails received outside of the document in question, including this questionnaire. Sometimes I'm not sure if I've read all the pages when it just moves forward to where to initial.

envoyé par DocVerify le 15/09/2017

Hi Jeanette,

Those emails help us get feedback in order to improve our services and products. We will work on seeing what we can do about reducing the number sent.

• Publié le 13/09/2017
Jeff S.
Recreation Coach & Player
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2018

"Seamless"

Commentaires: My experience is that of an end user - our church uses E-Signature for liability release forms for athletics, mission trips, etc, and has always been very easy to use.

Avantages: The E-Signature software was simple, efficient, and worked perfectly from my view.

Inconvénients: There was nothing negative about my experience with the software.

• Publié le 28/08/2018
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2018

"Docverify is the best for ensuring security for e-signature verification"

Avantages: I love the security you know you're getting when you use docverify e-signature software to verify you when you can't actually be there to sign.

Inconvénients: I'm not the most technically inclined person so it took me a while to get the hang of it, it is not the easiest software to use.

• Publié le 24/07/2018
Kathy H.
Communications Coordinator
  • Publié le 11/05/2018

"Meets an important need for signature verfication"

Commentaires: Met our need from day one for signature verifications.

Avantages: docVerify has met an important need for our organization. It is necessary for us to verify signatures for child/student registrations for various programs at our church. This program has been very easy to use from day one. We are notified for those who complete this process enabling us to update our records accordingly.

Inconvénients: It would be nice if this product could automatically integrate with our church management software. This could eliminate a few steps in the process of updating our records.

• Publié le 11/05/2018
Thehani P.
Civil Engineer
Génie civil, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2019

"Signing on paper is old school now"

Commentaires: we are using E-signature to sign off structural, architectural and mechanical shop drawings for so many different projects. Manual signing off for these is not practical with the amount of documents.

Avantages: With e-signature signing off hundreds off documents is just easy. You can place your e-signature to the system and bam...hundreds of thousands of documents are signed and can be sent to regulatory bodies as authentic documents. Price is also affordable. Time saving is immense.

Inconvénients: Searching for a document is taking more time than expected. Not available for mobile devices. Access should be limited hence wrong people can do so many wrong with this.

• Publié le 13/09/2019
Christa P.
JUDGE
Système judiciaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/08/2019

"DOCVERIFY E-SIGNATURE"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been wonderful it has made my professional life very much easier I can multi task and be anywhere and someone send me something to sign and I just pull it up sign it and keep going on about my business I was doing before!

Avantages: What I liked most about this software was that it was very easy to set up and actually use and their customer service rep was right there and very courteous when I needed alittle help

Inconvénients: Honestly there isn't anything that I don't like about it

• Publié le 29/08/2019
Chris B.
Minister of Youth
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"E-Signature"

Commentaires: I have never had any issues with this application and it makes signing electronic documents really easy.

Avantages: This is a very usefull application that allows you to sign digital documents and submit them electronically.

Inconvénients: It makes me a little nervous as it could possible be hacked because the signature is simply typing your name into the document.

envoyé par DocVerify le 31/01/2020

Actually, there's nothing to worry about as each document is sealed and protected, and we have have many safeguards in place to prevent tampering of e-signed or e-notarized documents.

• Publié le 30/01/2020
Steve K.
Advisor
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/01/2020

"Speeds up business"

Avantages: The ability to do business electronically. Speeds things up.

Inconvénients: Nothing. Wish more would utilize this type of business. Speedy.

• Publié le 16/01/2020
Génie civil, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/03/2019

"E Recording of Maps"

Commentaires: Reduces printing and scanning. Yields better quality end product.

Avantages: Ease of use along with a secure signature which is accepted for recordation.

Inconvénients: The limit on file size of documents requires that multiple drawing sheets need to be reduced.

• Publié le 31/03/2019
Mike E.
PLS
  • Publié le 10/10/2017

"Great and easy experience. Wonderful tool for our company."

Avantages: This has saved us countless man hours in delivering signed documents electronically rather than the traditional method. Our productivity, as well as the number of projects we can take on, has increased dramatically.

Inconvénients: While it's great for medium to large companies, the cost becomes prohibitive for smaller companies in our industry that only sign/record a few documents per month.

• Publié le 10/10/2017
Michael C.
  • Publié le 27/02/2018

"Great communication with the Pavaso team"

Avantages: Eliminates printing of the large hard copy document files and has an excellent review system to make sure nothing is missed that may hold up funding etc.

Inconvénients: For field closings the need for the correct equipment. Great for tech savvy folks but will take awhile for some of those who are not so tech savvy.

• Publié le 27/02/2018