Avis clients sur Cheqdin Childcare Software

4.8/5
    4.6/5
  • Service client

About Cheqdin Childcare Software

All-in-one childcare software and app for invoicing, attendance management, record keeping, reporting and parent communication.

En savoir plus sur Cheqdin Childcare Software

Sagal G.

"AMAZING SOFTWARE"

Commentaires: I opened my after school club about 8 months ago. I have struggled to find a software that meets my demands financially but also easy to use. When I found Cheqdin I was extremely pleased with all the features specifically with the invoices service. It helps me optimise my time daily and the helpful customer service is always available to help. I highly recommend this software!

Avantages: This software has all the features needed to help me optimise my after school club and keep my updates in check. Its extremely easy to use, no jargon, no hidden fees, all features are explained throughout.

Inconvénients: I have yet to find any cons in this software..

envoyé par Cheqdin le 29/04/2019

Dear Sagal,

Thanks for taking the time out and leaving us your review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for being a part of the Cheqdin family, we look forward to closely working with you.

Andy O.
Treasurer
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 26/09/2019

"Great for the staff on site; improving functionality behind the scenes; fantastic customer service"

Commentaires: We were looking for a system to replace the use of paper registers and Excel spreadsheets to track attendance at our After School Club. I found CheqdIn from a Google search and contacted them for a demo. I had a very good call with the Product Manager and came away with a very good feeling towards the company and product. I've had my ups and downs learning the product and setting it up, but throughout have had amazing customer service - very personal, responsive and patient. Several of my suggestions have been taken on board and implemented in the product - this company is very customer focused and that has helped me to get past issues because I've trusted that an improvement will come in time. Some promised features have taken longer than expected to be released, but with the addition of the invoicing module and direct debit collection it is now a complete product for our needs. Overall, it's been a good first year with CheqdIn and I'm hoping for an easier second year and more to come!

Avantages: Provides a simple check in / check out process for staff and parents (customers)
Customer support is very responsive and keen to accept suggestions for feature enhancements
Big increases in functionality (e.g. invoicing, direct debit colleciton) rolled out through the year
Modern interface, mostly easy to navigate

Inconvénients: Online help is not the best and I made some mistakes setting up - but customer support has managed to undo all of the damage
Some functionality as deployed doesn't quite work how we would like it to - some idiosyncrasies to remember/work around
Occasional lock-ups, but as it's cloud based can simply close the browser and restart - everything is saved
Staff time tracking not suitable for our needs (too granular based on clocking in/out)

Hi Andy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. We are thrilled that you've loved the Cheqdin experience so far and are delighted to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We take great pride in listening to our customers and delivering on our promises. At Cheqdin we do our very best to accommodate customer feedback as much as possible and bring on-demand features to life, this sometimes take longer than anticipated. We're hard at work to bring you the very best in childcare solutions and you will see more in time to come. Stay tuned for more product releases and updates! Thank you for being a part of the Cheqdin family.

Cathy W.
Centre Manager
  • Publié le 08/10/2019

"Great value for money and a lots of useful features"

Commentaires: Administration tasks are more efficient and manageable. Access to information and important documentation is all in one place.

Avantages: This software does a lot for the money and once set up does save time and paper. I am still occassionally finding features I didn't realise were there or that have been added as the team continue to improve the product. The customer support has always been helpful and readily available and they are always keen to listen and introduce new features to help make it better.
The parent Apps have helped us engage more with parents and provides alternative communication tools to do that.
The support team are really friendly and helpful and keen to get things right for our needs.

Inconvénients: It does take a bit of time to get everything set up properly and thought needs to go into how you do this in the right way for your setting (but so much time is saved once it is done and the price is still way better than competitors.)
It doesn't necessarily have all the features of some other Nursery Management software but but is much more affordable for a smaller setting.
Some features have not been so useful to us so we have not maximised their use.

envoyé par Cheqdin le 24/10/2019

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you are loving the Cheqdin experience; our team is always available to help you every step of the way with newer features as we continue to add new modules from time to time. Stay tuned for more product updates!

• Publié le 08/10/2019
Sarah B.
Business Manager
  • Publié le 11/11/2019

"Time Out Afterschool Club experince with Cheqdin. "

Commentaires: Chequdin has been a really positive addition to our setting.

Avantages: It is simple to use.
There are simple apps for the clubs and parents to use with the added benefit that it also has all of the functionality that you would need to run the club. The back office information, for both children and staff, is brilliant and is really useful for maintaining records.

Inconvénients: There is no option for the parents to cancel sessions. It would be really useful to be able to receive cancellations via cheqdin as we are using multiple platforms which can lead to errors. Deleting bookings is not an easy process.

envoyé par Cheqdin le 16/12/2019

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that Cheqdin has been a positive addition to your setting. A lot of new features including booking cancellations will available in our next release - Cheqdin 2.0. Stay tuned for more updates :)
Kind regards - William

• Publié le 11/11/2019
Ruth G.
Managing Director
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/06/2018

"Having been one of the lucky few to pilot this software I am totally converted. It changed my life!"

Commentaires: Less time consuming then manually doing registers. No paper archiving required and it's secure for parents to sign their child/children in and out

Avantages: I like that parents can sign in and out without the use of paper. Data is stored and accessible and is secure. Easy to use for parents and staff alike. I like that we are ahead of the competition in our field and it's great when parents have used this software in a nursery setting prior to coming to our setting.
I think the best bit is the online ad hoc booking option which cuts out massive amounts of manual work at our end and allows parents to book at a time convenient for them. I can't wait for the auto billing function!

Inconvénients: It's still in the development stage and is being updated with new features when required; so I have no complaints.

envoyé par Cheqdin le 14/06/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ruth. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you! We are hard at work for bringing new and exciting features to Cheqdin and look forward to working closely with Scamps!

• Publié le 12/06/2018
Shona S.
Childminder
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/10/2019

"Family Friendly App"

Commentaires: I’ve been using this app for over a year myself and parent love it. They like getting updates on there child. You can send pictures/videos directly to each parent

Avantages: Keeping the parents informed what is actually happening with there child.
Being able to give them videos and pictures that have been done that day .
Being able to everything from letting the parent know what the child has had for snack, or meals or to naps to invoicing to my parents love getting updates on the app.

Inconvénients: To be fair there’s not much negative about the app now they have ironed out there teething problems

envoyé par Cheqdin le 24/10/2019

Hi Shona,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that parents at your centre love using Notebook by Cheqdin. We will be bringing in more features for parents very soon, stay tuned!

• Publié le 05/10/2019
Carly B.
Child care manager
  • Publié le 24/10/2019

"Great app!"

Avantages: The customer service. They have excellent customer service, when I report a problem [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answers my emails within minutes. She also asks on occasion how is everything going and if I need any help.

Inconvénients: The app sometimes has certain bugs, but now it has been working perfectly since the last update.

envoyé par Cheqdin le 14/11/2019

Hi Carly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that you've had a great experience with Cheqdin.

Regards,
William

• Publié le 24/10/2019
Rob H.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Review from a chain of nurseries."

Avantages: We love that this software enables us to reduce paperwork, save time on printing registers and avoids the need to keep and store large amounts of paper.
I like that I can easily check on the numbers of staff and children at each of my settings.

Inconvénients: I need to be able to access a live staff register on the app in case of an emergency.

envoyé par Cheqdin le 14/11/2019

Hi Rob,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that Cheqdin has helped you save time and reduce paperwork. I have passed on your feedback to the product team, we frequently incorporate customer wishlists to our product releases from time to time. Stay tuned for more updates!

Regards,
William

• Publié le 12/11/2019
Sinisa S.
Real Time Analyst
Externalisation/délocalisation, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Cheqdin software review"

Commentaires: I have been using Cheqdin Childcare Software for 1 month, since my son's childcare club (Mighty Oaks) started to use it. I am very happy with its functionality. It's easy to use, and helps to have peace of mind knowing the exact time when my son was picked from school and brought to the childcare club.

Avantages: It's easy to use Cheqdin, Notebook Messenger helps to communicate with my son's childcare club in real time. The notifications I receive in regards to my son's attendance is great, so I always know when my son signed in and out from the club. Easy to book through this software.

Inconvénients: I don't know if this can be implemented or not, but it would be very useful to be able to pay for the childcare bookings through this app. I can book, but I don't see any option to pay directly from there.

envoyé par Cheqdin le 04/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Sinisa! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Very soon parents will have the ability to make payments. Be sure to check out updates on Cheqdin's social media channels.

Norma-jean B.
Childminder
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/04/2019

"Fantastic program "

Commentaires: The software is helping me to run a much more seamless service with far less effort.

Avantages: Parental love the updates
Invoicing is so easy
Knowing what child will be in on what day is fab
So easy to use
Great customer service

Inconvénients: There is no feature of parents to check and update their child’s information every six months in line with the care inspectorates recommendations however I feel this will maybe be added as this company is always adding something else onto the program

envoyé par Cheqdin le 20/05/2019

Norma, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business and valuable feedback. Our team is hard at work to bring the very best in childcare software and we look forward to adding more exciting features to Cheqdin, stay tuned for product updates in the coming months. Thank you for being a part of the Cheqdin family.

• Publié le 23/04/2019
Lisa H.
Managing director

"NFASC Review"

Commentaires: Less paperwork to store. A great product that I have already recommended to Icare childcare, Vetinia Gormans organisation.
I am very pleased with the product and look forward to the forthcoming new features.

Avantages: The practicality and ease of use. The communication we receive from Cheqdin staff is very prompt and helpful.

Inconvénients: Wifi connection isn't so good in our centre and so the facility to work offline would be advantageous to us.

envoyé par Cheqdin le 29/04/2019

Dear Lisa,

Thanks for sharing your review with us. We are so grateful for your recommendation of Cheqdin. Our team is hard at work to bring even more features to Cheqdin; your request to add offline capability has been added to our customer wishlist/product development pipeline and we look forward to rolling this out in the future. Thank you for being a part of the Cheqdin family.

Alison S.
Registered childminder
  • Publié le 01/10/2019

"Time saving , fantastic software."

Commentaires: This software has given me so much time back .

Avantages: Its just so easy to use. Saves times in all areas ,especially my invoicing. All my parents really like it. Wish I had come across it sooner. Great support from the staff.

Inconvénients: Nothing at present. Still working my way around the system. Meets all my childcare admin.

Hi Alison,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate your business and valuable feedback. Our team is hard at work to bring the very best in childcare software and we look forward to adding more exciting features to Cheqdin, stay tuned for more product updates in the coming months. Thank you for being a part of the Cheqdin family.

• Publié le 01/10/2019
Emma M.
Business Analyst
Logiciels, 13-50 employés

"Review"

Avantages: I love how I can see how my child is doing during the day

Inconvénients: UI doesn't always refresh when going directly to a page from a notification

envoyé par Cheqdin le 03/10/2019

Dear Emma,

Thanks for your review. We are delighted to read that you love seeing your child and staying updated throughout the day with our Notebook App. We would love to hear more about your experience as a parent, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience. Please reach out to hello(at)cheqdin.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. We're hard at work to bring a great new parent experience, more updates and features will be coming soon. Stay tuned! Again, thank you for taking the time to review Cheqdin.

Jennifer H.
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

"Cheqedin app"

Commentaires: Amazing experience both we the staff and the parents at Lily’s love using the app

Avantages: Ease of use, fantastic follow up service with reps always so eager to help via email or the demo link

Inconvénients: There are no cons this app is excellent so easy to set up and use

envoyé par Cheqdin le 03/10/2019

Dear Jennifer,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you are loving the Cheqdin experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to working closely with you and your team. Thank you for being a part of the Cheqdin family.

Daniel O.
  • Publié le 29/11/2018

"‘Love it! Simple to use and the app makes it easy to sign children in and out.’"

Commentaires: My childcare runs smoothly and I have access to all files all the time and anytime you need help with something , they are quick to response and will make sure the system fits your needs. I would recommend it for everyone !

Avantages: Very user friendly, allowing you to easily navigate through the software . We also love the Admin and Attendance Reports, staff clock in and out. The support team are fantastic !

Inconvénients: None at this time. All the apps works great

envoyé par Cheqdin le 04/12/2018

Thanks for your review Daniel. It's been a pleasure to be of service to Klever Kidz Academy. We value your feedback and are hard at work to bring you the very best in childcare software.

• Publié le 29/11/2018
Sarah S.
Nursery Manager
  • Publié le 18/01/2019

"Great software"

Commentaires: The notebook app that runs alongside cheqdin has been so valuable to us and the parents.

Avantages: The features. It is relatively easy to use and the customer support is great. The cost is also very good.

Inconvénients: It's a shame invoicing still isn't available

envoyé par Cheqdin le 24/01/2019

Thank you so much for your review Sarah. We're glad that you and the parents at your centre love our features. We know you can't wait for Invoicing to be live, we can't either. Happy to let you know that the Invoicing module will go live by next week (end of January 2019). Our team will be in touch to keep you updated. We know you'll love it. Thank you for being a part of the Cheqdin family.

• Publié le 18/01/2019
Finance assistant
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2019

"Great app"

Commentaires: Great. Easy to use and great way to stay connected with your child while your in work

Avantages: Innovative and easy to use
Easy to navagate

Inconvénients: So far no issues. Really happy with the experience

envoyé par Cheqdin le 07/10/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Thank you!

• Publié le 30/09/2019
Karen C.
Teacher
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2019

"Shooting Stars"

Commentaires: Making sending invoices quicker.

Avantages: The customer service was amazing. The rep always got back to me very quickly and helped with any questions I had.

Inconvénients: A few teething problems...such as it didn't automatically add up the number of sessions a child attended in a term, when I was creating an invoice.

envoyé par Cheqdin le 22/07/2019

Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're excited to let you know that we will be launching rules-based invoicing later this month which we believe will greatly benefit you and make the already easy to use invoicing module much more robust. Stay tuned for more product updates from us. Thank you for being a part of the Cheqdin family.

• Publié le 16/07/2019
Claire J.
Accounts Assistant
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Great app"

Avantages: Up to date information
Can see photos and comment on them

Inconvénients: I have not had any problems with the software

envoyé par Cheqdin le 07/10/2019

We're delighted to hear that you are loving the Notebook by Cheqdin app. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.