En savoir plus sur NinjaOne

NinjaOne est une solution d'opérations informatiques tout-en-un simple que les MSP et les professionnels de l'informatique adorent.

En savoir plus sur NinjaOne

Ease of use, Cost, No false positives, excellent account management.

Lack of built in scripting. Has custom scripting capability but a small script database.

NinjaOne - Notes

NinjaOne a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 168 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé NinjaOne ?

Antoine
RSSI (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Rc Group

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

A chaque mise à jour des évolutions pertinentes

Un seul endroit pour gerer mon parc informatique, il manque plus que bitdefender GravityZone dans la console

Fabio
System & Network Engineer (France)

Répond aux attentes

Commentaires : Le support technique est très réactif, le commercial est également présent lorsqu'on en a besoin. Super équipe dans l'ensemble !

Le produit est simple d'utilisation. La plateforme cloud qui héberge la solution est réactive. NinjaRMM est un outil bien optimisé !

Toutes les fonctionnalitées ont été mises à l'épreuve, et se sont intégrées parfaitement dans les parcs informatique de nos clients.

Nicolas
CTO (Suisse)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Simple et efficace

Les licences intégré de TeamViewer et de Bitdefender sa simplicité d'utilisations sa rapidité de mise en production et de déploiement..

Je trouve qu'il n'y a rien à lui reprocher les évolutions du logiciels sont rapide.

Tim
Tim
Director of Technology (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best RMM tool on the market

Commentaires : I manage an in-house IT department and we always struggled with tracking hardware, history, and status. No matter what we found, we just couldn't get one that was accurate and easy to keep up to date. Ninja just DOES it. I don't have to think about it. I know all my machines in Ninja and the latest info on them is all right there. This makes our network more visible, trackable. My team solves issues faster, more accurately, and in a happier way than ever before.

Ninja was so easy to setup. It's fun to tweak. The scripts are simple and there are even some basic templates. It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on. The integrations have been a huge help. Their documentation is precise, easy to follow and accurate. Our account manager actually cares and checks in on us every 2 weeks. Good vendors are so rare, no matter the product. I'm not really sure I could love this product and this company any more than I do.

The only things I can think that I wish was if Ninja made some their own basic ticketing system. That's not a complaint about the product at all, but the other partners they integrate are way more complicated and expensive than I'd like. I know Ninja would crush it if they made a simple one of their own that was tightly integrated with the Ninja portal. Also, the NMS deployment is slightly clunkly. I would like Ninja to bring that in house too.

Alternatives envisagées : Atera et Kaseya VSA

Pourquoi choisir NinjaOne : spiceworks wasn't accurately keeping my hardware up to date.

Logiciel antérieur : Spiceworks

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : Ninja was easier and integrated better with the tools I wanted. The company was more pleasant to work with too.

Brian
Technical Director (Irlande)

Ninja One changed our business

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic, I can't fault ay aspect of the solution or the people working with the company.

The ease of use along with the great development, technical, support and sales teams mean we are never stuck. That great relationship with the company along with the efficiency of the software means we gave gained and incredible amount of time to do work instead of working on the software.

The only criticism I have of Ninja One is that they produce a huge amount of features regularly but we would love to have access to them often before they are ready. This is due to the development being customer driven so the upgrades they offer are always great and we are a little impatient!

Alternatives envisagées : N-central

Pourquoi choisir NinjaOne : Needed a more mature and capable product

Logiciel antérieur : Atera

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : Better functionality, better ease of use, better value, and better people to work with.

Warren
General Manager (R.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A very affordable RMM solution.

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The onboarding was extremely quick, our guys were very quick to get used to the new GUI and it is a very useable product. Not really used the support yet so can't comment on that.

The price is very comparable to it's competitors, but one of the main benefits, is that it feels like a one stop shop for IT. Most things you will require, are all under the hood, so to speak. Helpdesk, asset management, remote support etc.

We do like providing our customers with lots of stats. And the reporting only gives us so much that we can do. I'd like to see this expanded to include more custom fields.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho Desk

Pourquoi choisir NinjaOne : The pricing was more attractive.

Logiciel antérieur : Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : Pricing and the features which it offers. The different products which we could integrate was also an attraction.

it support (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés

their SMS login is not working - no fix from their support in timly manner

2,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : not good, major issues should be fixed at the time and not dragged out,

their is not a lot - I'm not impressed by their lack in support.

the Sydney office is not picking up the phone - I doubt if it even exists, SMS verification not working - if you need Ninja to fix the issue they are not doing it in a timely manner.

Gil
Gil
CTO (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Best-in-class RMM for internal IT Departments

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall NinjaOne has allowed us, via automation, to turn our internal IT Department with very limited staff into an army. IT now has an insight into all assets, networks, and activities allowing us to become extremely proactive. Integrated ticketing and Documentation modules allow us to utilize NinjaOne as a nearly one-stop hub for all things IT (we still utilize a separate Remote Access vendor for enhanced features only they offer).

After reviewing a host of RMM vendors we decided on NinjaOne for affordability, features, integrations, and support. What we like most is the feature set that revolves around automation. The dashboards, alerting and other features are intuitive and extremely effective. We now utilize the Ticketing module along with Documentation which alleviated two third-party vendors for us.

Not much to report here. There are the occasional service disruptions to regional instances (ex. US, CA, EU, etc.) however we have not suffered any lengthy outages (typical growing pains).

Alternatives envisagées : Datto RMM, Syncro et N-central

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : We chose NinjaOne over the competition due to its reliability, customization, affordability, integrations, and premier-level rapid support.

Luca
Sig. (Italie)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

Software per MSP

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has greatly simplified the work of technicians. It has improved all prevention work and especially the ability to handle multiple devices at once.

What is interesting is the ability to automate so many repetitive and tedious functions for an IT person. Centrally manage patches of windows and third-party software.

The thing that perhaps needs improvement is that when running tasks at set times there is no option to have an email arrive with the outcome of the task.

Alternatives envisagées : SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi choisir NinjaOne : Because Ninjaone in my opinion handled the update patch better. Furthermore, the price includes a ticketing system

Logiciel antérieur : Datto RMM

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : Price, simplicity, functionality and product offer

James
Technical Service Manager (Irlande)

Hidden Software Gem

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Excellent product that we will use for years to come

This product has wizards that make guided install a breeze to deal with, fast efficient deployment and ease of use

More customisation of reports would be a great benefit

Alternatives envisagées : SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi choisir NinjaOne : Better features, low cost and ease of deployment

Logiciel antérieur : Datto RMM

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : Less complicated setup and ease of use along with intuitive interfaces.

Regina
Regina
IT Director (É.-U.)
Jeux vidéos, 51-200 employés

Huge bang for your buck!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We started with a demo that was great and then the setup was made as easy as possible. The price is outstanding, I really did expect to pay quite a bit more. I don't write a lot of raving software reviews, but I have to hand it to them.

It's really easy to use, and SO MANY ways to track what's going on behind the scenes.

It's not really a problem that's specific to NinjaOne, but this kind of product takes a while to set up.

Alternatives envisagées : GoTo Meeting et Join.Me

Pourquoi choisir NinjaOne : We wanted something that was all inclusive and designed to work together. We were able to save money and get a lot more information from their products than the multiple tools we were using before.

Logiciel antérieur : TeamViewer et Avast Ultimate Business Security

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : GoTo/Join were both more expensive and less responsive.

Adam
Tier 3 Support Technician (Irlande)

NinjaOne: A 5-star product

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Ninja has been a joy to work with. The tools available have vastly improved the level of service I can provide to my clients. It has shown itself to be invaluable time and time again for the information it provides and how that speeds up the resolution of any IT issues as a result.

Everything. Device management, Ticketing and more. Each time a new feature is added it becomes a valuable part of our service. No other RMM service I have used has given me as many tools to fix issues as Ninja.

Nothing, Ninja [SENSITIVE CONTENT]have been very quick to fix any issues or offer workable alternatives instead. I know when there is a problem that I can reach out to Ninja support or my account manager for immediate assistance.

Anthony
Directeur Technique (France)

The Best RMM pour IT

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : have up-to-date computer equipment, management of PC windows updatesnotification in case of PC problems, automation of tasks (bitlocker, disk cleaning)

Time saving, transparency towards the customer, ease of management of a computer park, proactivity

Integration with MalwaresBytes EDRPossibility to save Office 365view hp pc warrantiesView computer's network drives

Raphael
IT Manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Powerful and cost effective RMM tool backed by an efficient support

Commentaires : We are very happy to have chosen the NinjaRMM solution as this has greatly improved our work efficiency, troubleshooting faults, SLAs, overall IT processes and support to our customers and internally.

The product it is highly functional, constantly evolving in the right direction by listening to the MSP using it and so easy to use compared to other RMM's Overall asset list management and monitoring features TeamViewer and Splashtop native integration Variety of PSA desk tools integration Full antivirus integration with Webroot or Bitdefender was a key element and selling point Backup integration

The overall integration was really easy. You feel like you are part of the journey with the constant development of new features Clear documentation on all features Efficient and knowledgeable support More granular reporting would be great

Alternatives envisagées : VersionOne, N-sight, Avast Business CloudCare et SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : Cost and financial flexibility Personal approach and communication throughout the onboarding process and beyond Ease of use

Chalden
Network Technician (Afrique du Sud)

Amazing RMM software.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I can see pretty much every detail of every device that I manage.
From system specs, live resource viewing, and even networking details.
Remote connections are a breeze, no hassles and connects with 1 click.
If there are any issues with a device, you get a detailed alert that saves a lot of troubleshooting time.
the software installed on the end user device in a couple of seconds, and is not resource intensive at all.
The team at Ninja is very helpful, they respond to our emails very quickly and provide solutions.
The Dojo community (Basically a knowledgebase, with everyone being able to participate) has all of the resources that you would need.

Detailed information for every device (Hardware, software, network etc) Live resource viewing. Remote connection software. Patch management. Custom policies. Integration with Bitdefender. Custom scripting. Detailed event logs, saves a lot of time on troubleshooting. Detailed alerts, if there are issues with a device. Very user friendly.

If you are not familiar with Group Policy editing and Command Prompt/Powershell, some of the features will be a bit intimidating for you.

Corey
Enterprise IT Service Desk Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 10 000+ employés

Great Experience So Far

Commentaires : The entire process of working with them on pricing, getting demos, trials, implementation, support afterward has been simply stellar. I can't recommend them enough.

Single Pain of Glass for so many things is great.

Some minor features and details not yet available, but I have been assured they are on the roadmap.

Alternatives envisagées : ConnectWise Control et Kaseya VSA

Pourquoi choisir NinjaOne : Way too many issue with the Remoting into our users machines with Kaseya. Also found it to be much more complex than Ninja.

Logiciel antérieur : Kaseya VSA

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : Price Point and Ease of Use.

Brian
Managing Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Excellent RMM for newcomers and experienced in the industry

Commentaires : The team at NinjaRMM is truly dedicated to providing a world-class RMM and experience for MSP's and ITSP's using it. The team goes out of its way to assist when needed, even getting their engineers involved if a partner need's more technical help. I would recommend and continue work with NinjaRMM to grow our IT services business.

First is its ease of use to setup and organize for different clients. The learning curve is very minimal if you're experienced with systems administration tools. I found NinjaRMM to be quite easy to configure patching & scripting, as well as deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM both priced right and function well for your needs.

The only con I can think of is the lowly NMS (network management system) agent. I refer to lowly because it's a functional but early-stage NMS solution in contrast to an Auvik or Domotz. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well.

Alternatives envisagées : N-sight

Pourquoi choisir NinjaOne : Price-point and TeamViewer integration.

Lucas
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

ninjaRMM slices through the RMM competition

Commentaires : Recommendations to others considering the product
There is only one option for ninjaRMM and that's their SaaS model. They use an API framework that allows for integrations with third-party software to provide that single-pane of glass experience. They have a well-rounded "out-of-the-box" solution set and are continuing to mature their features and capabilities. The executive team and leadership are experienced and driven to be the leader in the RMM space.
Status Pros wanted to find a cost-effective solution that would scale with us as we grew. Our experience with other RMM solutions found us wasting time "getting it to work" instead of building real solutions for automation, scripting, remote control, monitoring with "action on" sequencing, integration with third-parties through a single-pane of glass, and a cloud platform that allows us to properly manage our clients from any device, anywhere, anytime.

We know all too well that your vendor will make or break you. The team at ninjaRMM has built a solution that simplifies the RMM platform for technology providers with a modern approach. Our experience with the team at ninjaRMM moves the bar way up when it comes to supporting our technicians and third-party integrations. We have found them to not only listen to us but provide responsive and intelligence solutions in a timely manner. Status Pros keeps our client satisfaction levels high by using solutions that actually work they way they are supposed to, ninjaRMM is by far our best and leading solution loved by all of our clients. We can extend the ninjaRMM platform to our clients allow them access to their collateral including beautiful reports and shared access to all the features ninjaRMM offers.

Our excitement around ninjaRMM has us looking forward to the roadmap ahead for solutions that are not yet supported. This means we'll have to wait for these solutions as they become available. As a start-up, ninjaRMM is using modern software solutions which can slow down the adoption process for solutions that are not yet modernized to support their API framework.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Lucas, Thank you very much for your kind words! We've been on a tear in 2017 with multiple major releases and are looking to keep the same pace for 2H 2017! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or feedback, pm@ninjamsp.com

Tom
IT Technican (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Great product for making IT more efficent

Commentaires : Great - good trial , great staff, good pricing - ever changing and evolving product

Small agent based - cloud based - very useful now much more homeworkers Email alerts are great - software installs and server reboots are 2 of the best we use. Powershell scripts work great for installing software / updates - works much more realiably than lan based push scripting. Also very useful file explorer and remote registry for editing / fixing issues Windows updates are easy

History for realtime monitoring (cpu / memory / processes) - this is coming soon Storage - if you need to install large software - the limit is 500mb (office 3.8GB) NMS - network monitoring would be better with dead port detection and history

Alternatives envisagées : Atera, Naverisk et Pulseway

Pourquoi choisir NinjaOne : Wanted more from the software to manage end users from a cloud based setup

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : Combination of good price and great features

Tony
Tony
CTO (É.-U.)

It's cut down on the amount of time needed to manage our RMM tool so we can focus on our customers.

Commentaires : Oh were to start. Our old RMM tool was complicated and over whelming. NinjaRMM is simple to use and understand, and doesn't take anytime for someone to pick up and use. We even have a few customers that log in and use the tool. It's just simple, and that's what I wanted. As I said in the review, now we can spend more time with our customers, and less time babying the RMM tool to make sure it's working. Thanks Ninja =)

1. Search - something so simple can be the best feature. Our old RMM tool couldn't come close. 2. Ease of creating a policy for a customer or type of device in a customer. 3. Integration with 3rd party tools like AutoTask and TeamViewer. 4. Website branding - New feature, and we love it. 5. SysTray icon has been wonderful! I love the fact that we can use our own icons and give it our own flair. 6. Reports - They look nice and are simple to understand.

1. TeamViewer. Not a fan. I'm sure it's not a big deal if you are new to this kind of thing. But we have used a lot of remote control tools in our 20+ years, and there are better options. 2. Can't install software on the fly. You have to use policies and a Schedules Action. I wish there was an option to upload an MSI/EXE/Other Scripts and run to a list of machines or all machines within a company. And give us the ability to turn this on and off so we can have customers do this as well. 3. I wish the update system was also about to update Windows 10 builds. This is still a manual process unless the customer has a server and we can push a script to install a Windows 10 update via UNC.

Kyle
VP Operations (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

A fantastic RMM tool, with a few needed features yet to be added

Commentaires : Ninja has streamlined our service delivery offerings and saved us money. It's a great tool and offers fantastic value.

Value and feature set are the two easy ones. But the biggest difference with Ninja is the support and development. Support (and everyone else at the company), have been AWESOME to work with. Ninja has also kept their roadmap up to date and hit every milestone on it. That is HUGE from a software company. We have been very happy working with Ninja over the last 18 months.

Ninja is lacking some search features that larger organizations need. For instance, with other products, we are able to run any crazy search our heart desires and act on it. For instance if we want to see all Windows 10 machines that have the latest version of Chrome installed across our entire client base, it's not possible with Ninja. We've been working with the company to get this implemented. Once they have that capability, I will have no other complaints!

il y a 6 ans

Hi Kyle, Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. We've recently released an advanced search feature under our Devices view through which you can build queries for Windows 10 machines that have Chrome greater than Version X. We're also hard at work with third-party patching so you can patch all versions of Chrome that's out-of-date. Stay tuned for that release :)

Kevin
I.T. Manager (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés

We are fortunate as an MSP to have implemented NinjaRMM as our network device monitoring solution.

Commentaires : The ability to proactively manage our Customer's network infrastructure with confidence.

To be a good MSP, good tools must be available. Those tools must be accurate, cost-effective and of course, easy to learn. Ease-of-use and customizable policies for device management and alerting are two of the features/benefits that stand out with this product vs. the competition. Being able to reliably and proactively monitor/remediate Windows/MAC and SNMP devices is the fundamental goal of our MSP relationship with our customers and NinjaRMM makes that possible in a cost-effective solution.

I would like to see more detailed and customizable reporting options, such as the ability to create a custom report that will list any of the metrics I choose from the collected data. Also, I would like to see integration with more mainstream antivirus solutions.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your kind words. We are restructuring some of our data on the backend to make it more accessible for reporting. This is a little bit involved and we'll let you know when we are close to new reporting features. Thanks again for being a partner! -Andy

Matthew
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Switching to NinjaRMM was one of the best decisions we have ever made as a company.

Commentaires : Productivity has gone up since we have been on NinjaRMM, even my "non-tech" office manager uses NinjaRMM with ease.

Ease of use, the layout and design are intuitive and both easy to learn and teach, but it is also a very powerful tool to have at your fingertips. Their choice of partners is well thought out. The partners that are selected provide positive tools I can take to my clients without hesitation. The online community is very active and the key people at NinjaRMM are right there just as involved and always ready to listen to new ideas.

Maybe some tweaks in how the reports that we provide to our clients could be setup. I would like to see the ability to select what items gone on each report. Some clients want just a general overview while other clients want all the dirty details.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your support. We look forward to keep delivering features the community wants. -Andy

Adam
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Solid product that just works. Doesn't try to be overly fancy or complicated.

Commentaires : Makes managing client servers and workstations much easier than our last RMM platform. The Integration with TeamViewer is top-notch and works almost like it's part of the product.

We like the simple and easy to navigate interface. When testing the product compared to other RMM platforms, we noticed right away the difference in how simplified Ninja was and it didn't take us 10 minutes clicking on ten sections and five sub-sections before we found the setting we were looking for.

The product does lack some features, and as new features are added it does take away some of the easy-to-use nature of the interface. Hopefully Ninja will be able to balance the addition of new features (which it does need to remain competitive) with maintaining a clean interface. Thus far, they've done a pretty decent job, but that may be due to the product still being fairly spartan compared to the bigger players in the industry. Fortunately for us, we did not need all of the extra bells and whistles the big guys have. Those extra features don't come cheap, either.

Réponse de l'équipe de NinjaRMM

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review Adam, we will do our best to be the best RMM on the market. Please send any feedback related to features to pm@ninjarmm.com

Jack
IT Technician (R.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

Great straightforward RMM tool

Commentaires : NinjaRMM manages all Windows updates in our company along with saving time when assisting users as I can very quickly connect on. Some times I don't even need to, with access to Task Manager and Services directly in Ninja. I can see where all my machines are at quite easily and know if I need to action anything.

The simplicity of setting up the product, using the UI, customer support and knowledge base articles.

There are features missing like Hyper-V integration, SNMP printer toner level monitoring but they're always adding new features and they are still relatively new to the RMM game.

Alternatives envisagées : Pulseway

Pourquoi passer à NinjaOne : Simplicity, ease of use.