15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur MoeGo

MoeGo n'est pas seulement un logiciel pour entreprises de toilettage, il s'agit aussi d'un fournisseur de services logiciels personnels pour votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur MoeGo

Easy to transfer over all our customer info. The customer service is phenomenal, responding quickly to questions or concerns.

And it still seems to have a few teething problems.

MoeGo - Notes

MoeGo a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 229 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MoeGo ?

George
George
Owner (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great pet grooming solution for businesses

Commentaires : Moved from another grooming software package that went horribly wrong with an update. Moego took a little getting used to as it was so far ahead of the other you could do so much! The migration was made so simple with the team at MoeGo, it took a few days to get all the data sorted - including adjusting phone numbers all for me when they lost the zeros. Since migration no-shows have dropped, I can manage the app much simpler and I have put a PC in the front of the shop to help the girls who do not use the app. Everything works perfectly. I 'd like to see more development on the integrations with things like Quickbooks, and will potentially trial online booking soon.

Amazing support teams Really comprehensive mobile app Easy transition from other software Web page works well for bookings Confirmation / reminders are always sent on time Features constantly added Ability to control multiple groomers calendars with varying dogs with ease

Quickbooks integration not for sole traders SMS messages seem expensive for the UK A lot of nice features such as review boosters and salary calculations require next level of pay service - which feels expensive when you're a small shop

Paul
Cat Groomer (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

MoeGo is the market leader for pet grooming software

Commentaires : Fantastic. Well done everyone... honestly... the reviews for this software are off the chart aren't they? There is a reason for that. (I promise I'm not working for them, just a passionate advocate!)

I think the best thing I can say about MoeGo is that I've been using it for 2 years now and I continue to see how much effort this company puts into making genuine upgrades and improvements. I am convinced that MoeGo spend more time and money on improving this platform compared to all other platforms... I know this is why I would recommend MoeGo above all the other software.

Tiny stuff really. Showing the age of the pet more easily would be one fix they could implement. Really though, I have seen so many positive changes, I have to believe they're doing their best to continually improve the user experience.

Charlene
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

MoeGo

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Started out great but didn't seem to be able.to get over the growing pains.

Started out super easy to use and fast customer support

The reports are super limited. It is impossible to get the information you need to make financial decisions, clean up you database, etc

Racheal
Owner/Certified Petstylist (É.-U.)

my personal assistant !

Commentaires : i really enjoy the app and how responsive the cudtomer service is when I need it.

I had just opened my Mobile dog grooming business. I was the only one there to start up my company. I cant begin to tell you how thankful I am that this app was outy there I tried several with only added frustration to my stressed life. I couldn't seem to keep up with everything. I found Moego through Googling "Mobile grooming app" OH MY GOSH!!! This app saved my life and got me to 5 employees strong now! This app does everything from schrduling in the same area so I dont drive all over the state lol to reminder CALLS and texts get sent out to avioid cancelitions due to the customers forgetting.

The price to add another Bus is a bit pricey for it to do the same as it has been doing. I was hoping it would keep track of the mobiles I use. Like mileage and maintenace. Whos in what unit for that day etc

Nicole
Owner/Groomer (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

MoeGo is a good option for groomers

5,0 l’année dernière

It's pretty easy to book new appointments and its great for encouraging recurring business. You have full control over most of your messaging and plenty of texts included with the plans. It makes for a really easy client management.The helpline is always quick to respond and pleasant to deal with.Ive always felt valued as a client and treated with respect.

My one real complaint is that they list the monthly cost in my currency (canadian) so I assumed they would charge me the conversion they showed there. However, I'm charged in USD so with fluctuating conversion and then credit card fees it's actually about 10% more than I originally expected. I'm on their grandfathered plan so its really not that big of a deal for me but at their new rates it's something that really needs to considered if you're not American.

Brian
owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great application, fantastic customer service, listens to clients

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : They have been a partner to work with. Through the sales, implement and now execution, i have been nothing but impressed with the way the conduct their business. They listen and make changes. It is great to see an application company that does not get stuck in their own way by not making changes.

The scheduling tool allows us to run our business smoothly. Everyone on the team has access.

The marketing email tool is still new and needs some work.

Kiara
Salon Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Pet Grooming Software!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been using MoeGo for about 6 or 7 months now and I can’t believe I ever used paper before. My business has grown so much since I started using MoeGo and I am truly grateful. With features like online booking, smart scheduling, accepting credit card payments and even managing my retail items MoeGo truly has been an all in one pet grooming software made for groomers!!

Everything! MoeGo truly thinks of everything for Pet Groomers and this system truly is an all in one best way to run your business!

Nothing. MoeGo’s customer service team takes the time to list to all of their customers needs and improves their software monthly to increase satisfaction!

Christine
Owner -Pet groomer (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Highly recommend

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have used a few other programs and moego is by far the best! You get what you pay for.

Very user friendly, has a lot of customizable options.

Cost per text adds up quickly. I only use messaging for reminder texts that are included. Otherwise it's a little expensive.

Jennifer
Owner / Pet Groomer (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés

Moego the best pet grooming software!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Everything with Moego is seamlessly put together. All that we need is at our fingertips. Client info, pet info, checking out clients, scheduling, reminders, we feel they have everything worked out so well.

Moego is easy to use, seamless appt. scheduling, check in and check out. New features are always added and existed features always improved upon.

We did have a bit of trouble transferring from the previous program we used, but Moego quickly remedied that for the future.

Brittany
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Go MoeGo

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : 5 stars

I love everything MoeGo has to offer, and the pricing.

I can not think of any cons at the moment

Amanda
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)

Easy to use!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall very pleased with this app

I love how self explanatory this app is. No headache trying to get it set up and active!

I wish there was a way to turn off or automatically notify new clients you can’t take any more intakes/aren’t accepting new clients.

Shaunie
Director of Everything (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Use of MoeGo for our growing business

Commentaires : By far, MoeGo is a step above and beyond my manual ways of trying to manage my schedule via google calendar excel spreadsheets!! I love the mapping, route, messaging features that allow my staff to do their jobs really well. From a Command Center point of view (using mostly the desktop version), it is seemingly neglected. I've worked my way around it and still enjoy the features it provides. And I know that down the line, update and changes will be made to improve as I've seen in the past.

The software keeps me and my staff organized better by assigning appointments to certain staff. Allowing me to interchange the appts between staff is a breeze and I LOVE the fact that everyone messages from the same system and phone number so it keeps the communication internal.

As I grow, I find the functionality of the desktop version (which i use to manage all the staff from our headquarters) is somewhat lacking. Our hours are 5am-8pm and the calendar view does lot let me see 5am. Also, I have 4 mobile units and 13 staff members and the software shows every staff member every day whether they are "open" or "closed" I have some staff members who only work once a week but show up every day on the calendar view. Since I have so many employees, I now have to scroll left and right to see my appts on a single day, which makes scheduling quickly a hinderance. I would recommend having staff members ONLY show up on days they are labels as open under their staff profile. That way I see the whole day on one screen. Small frustration, since I am at headquarters on the desktop while my staff are out on the mobile app, if I am in the appointment creation screen and anyone messages through moego, it clears out the appt mid-selection. I've learned good and bad times to create or adjust appointments, but its a frustration nonetheless.

Stacey
dog groomer (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

awesome software for pet grooming

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : great and has added a lot of new customers with online booking

the online booking has helped my clients grow so much over the years with this feature

i don't like how you have to pay for extra text messages

Kay
Owner (É.-U.)

Robust, intuitive,

Commentaires : it's great for accessing a LOT of info on your clients and their pets quickly. Rescheduling and rebooking are a breeze and the notifications feature is great for keeping clients in the loop.

I bit the bullet and PAID for an app for my mobile grooming business. I'm glad I did! Both the desktop and mobile versions are very robust, but I prefer the mobile version. I like that you can access notes on your grooms, upload a picture of the pet, and add notes to both the record and the individual appointment. I like that you can text or call via the app and the ease in changing an appointment or rebooking is unsurpassed! I'm new to mobile and still filling my client list but I look forward to utilizing the automatic scheduling feature that will locate upcoming appointments in the same area and drop the appointment I'm booking into a slot that makes the drive more economical. I'm sure there will be a lot of data generated once I fully utilize all of the features, and I can't wait to see how my business grows in real numbers! Thanks guys!

The desktop version requires appointments to be made for each pet separately, where the mobile app lets you pick and choose the pets from a list, as well as the services each of those pets will receive, prior to setting the date and time and automatically factors in all of the times needed for all services in 1 fell swoop.

Réponse de l'équipe de Moement

il y a 6 ans

Hi Kay, Thank you for taking your time leaving us a review! We've allocate more resource to desktop product and will make it much better soon to make it as great as our mobile apps!

Marissa
Owner/Pet Esthetician (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

MoeGo is awesome

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I love MoeGo and will never change.

I love their customer service!They are fast and efficient.

I don’t like that if I incorporate Stripe, I must go through MoeGo to check statuses of pending charges.

Tanera

I love Moego!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I love the ease of using Moego. I use Moego for both my brick and mortar location and also for my mobile grooming. Moego literally does everything for me.

The product is easy to use and easy to pickup on. The customer service is top tier. My questions are always answered quickly.

I would recommend adding a boarding feature for those salons that offer boarding services.

Lisa
Owner/Pet Stylist (É.-U.)

My review of MoeGo

5,0 il y a 12 mois

I like this company! Their response time is great. They are always listening to what us groomers would like for changes. Sure we're still waiting for the new rollouts but I know Rome wasn't built in a day. I would like to see unlimited text messaging and read text notations happen but again they know this has been requested.

I need retail categories, I sel merchandise.

Tanya
CEO (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Moe Go For Life!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Its been an amazing experience, being a fairly new customer, i wish i switched over sooner though!

I love the customer support and the Colorful app, I love the Ease of the app !

I wish the desktop wouldnt open so many windows, This really needs to change. I find the desktop time consuming.

Love this software

Moego is a great value. It has saved me from a lot of work that I used to do manually like appointment reminders. I like that I can organize clients & routes so easily. The electronic signature capture for my policies saves me from having to keep up with paperwork.

There's really not anything that I don't like at this time.

Kennie
Owner (Mexique)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Finally an easy and quick scheduling app for mobile users!

Commentaires : From the start everyone has been prompt and pleasant in answering my questions. The ease of use, time saving. I don’t have to do reminder calls and spend time texting the clients of their appointments on my time off. Major organizational and time saving app!

I love this app! I was able to start booking and tracking routes the very first day on the road. Start up was fast and easy. Was able to import contacts and start booking right then. I can move between functions with ease. Was able to book with out a bunch of steps. And being able to send an agreement of polices to be signed amazing! Love this app.

Cell service providers can cause slow downs of app. Bouncing between towers can cause frustration, but that’s the same with any app. I would say that there is nothing wrong with this apps programming.

Nichole
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

MoeGo

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have had MoeGo for 6 years and wouldn’t change to anyone else

Drive time calculator it helps figure out how many appointments I can put in a day.

Desktop isn’t as user friendly as the moblie app

Jose
Pro. Pet Groomer (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Moego- Make my days easier.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Everything about MoeGo is good. Because is the only tool I need to keep my business running during my active days and my days-off.

Nothing at this moment.

jenna
groomer (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

Very Satisfied

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Our business loves MoeGO we never really have and issue with our appointments. We reach our customers very efficiently and fast.

They are very easy to use nothing too complicated. Customer service replies very fast and is helpful.

I would say a con is having to deal with cancelations, but it helps us reschedule our Calander

Tiffany
Certified Canine Esthetician (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Long time client, can’t imagine leaving

5,0 il y a 11 mois

I love the fact that MoeGo streamlines everything for me. It’s simple to use and helps me stay organized.

Honestly, there’s nothing I don’t like about the program… Every time I’ve ever asked for a feature to be added they have been over backwards to do it. The customer service is amazing.

Liliana

Awsome

I don’t have to worry about calling back to remind customers appointment. Just you click and the message goes through. It will be nice to do the same thing with a line home phones...

When you check out and try to reschedule because the customer decided to cancel the appointment at the last minute or for any other reason you need to check out without doing the service and not charging. This happened to me I check in with a customer and he wasn’t there so I Check out but I wasn’t enabled to reschedule for the next week.