15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Hubdoc

Agrégateur de données financières qui extrait les informations des factures, de reçus et des e-mails puis les stocke dans un hub centralisé.

En savoir plus sur Hubdoc

Csv which is great for manual importing into Xero Ledger. Fast and helpful tech support.

You waste more time just trying to use Hubdoc as design. It's been six months and they still have not fixed issues with the 15 tickets open.

Hubdoc - Notes

3,8
3,8

Hubdoc a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 86 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hubdoc ?

Aislinn
Aislinn
Marketing Assistant (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Hubdoc

Commentaires : Hubdoc is one of our favorite apps here at Entreflow, it's a perfect place for us to store all of our client's documentation. It's super easy for our clients once everything is set up to just take a picture of a receipt, and forward an email to the unique email address.

It has three amazing features: It fetches statements, our client statements directly from the source. So, all of their bank statements, phone bills, hydro bills, any kind of account or they'd have a regular statement, it fetches those as soon as they're released and brings them to us. They have a unique email address that they're given through Hubdoc. Anything that comes to their email; receipts for any purchases online or what have you, they can forward directly to Hubdoc and they can also set up email forwarding depending on their email service to have those automatically sent over. With the phone app they can take pictures of receipts on the fly while they're out and about and they don't have to actually categorize those expenses through the app they just to take a picture and they're done. So we're able to get all of the documentation that we're required to close their books super easily. Another stand-out feature for this app is the OCR technology; so it'll read what's on the image or the attachment that’s sent to Hubdoc, and the data that's on there, and try to categorize it as best it can. We're still involved in verifying and pushing the data. You can set up some automation in there but for the most part it reads the data quite well and it saves data entry time. So what happens with Hubdoc is once the transaction or the document comes in, the OCR is there to read the transaction level of data, you can then push the transaction over to Quickbooks Online or Xer

So, where we’d like to see some development is in the multi-currency functionality. So, a lot of our clients have bills that come in in U.S. dollars. It's a little bit messy with the effects moving over to Quickbooks.

Daniel
Accountant (Pologne)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent software for capturing data from documents

Commentaires : I love Hubdoc and find the value for money outstanding.

The data extraction and setting up rules to push the bills through to Xero automatically. Included in the price of Xero. Automatic storage of documents by name of suppliers. Notes added by the client attached to bills is also very useful.

Adding new accounts requires a dummy email address, which is strange. More complex bills need quite a lot of manual input, especially with CIS and multicurrency. Quite an outdated layout and feel.

MARIA
Operations Manager (Australie)
Sports, 51–200 employés

Since Xero started two factor authentication hubdoc is unworkable

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The love affair is over for me. To get into the app, I have to login (re-enter email and password) and switch screens to the authenticator app, to authenticate every time I open the app. Then it acts slow & buggy. e.g. I have gone into the app today and it's taken the time of writing this review for the app to become responsive enough for me to photograph the first invoice.

Initially hubdoc was like a miracle. I could easily snap pics on invoices and the integration with Xero was seamless.

Unfortunately now, to get into the app, I have to login and switch screens to the authenticator app, to authenticate every time I open the app. Then it acts slow & buggy. e.g. I have gone into the app today and it's taken the time of writing this review for the app to become responsive enough for me to photograph the first invoice.

Jodi
Administration Manager (R.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 11–50 employés

Makes bookkeeping more efficient

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I love that Hubdoc makes bookkeeping more efficient. A great time saver that accurately imports data into our accounting system.

It took a little while to get the hang of using it regularly, but I think that is just the learning curve of implementing a new system.

Margaret Ana
CEO (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great value & ease of use for the money!

Commentaires : Overall I was very happy with the software and when I was working as an online accountant, all my clients were subscribed to it for receipt submittal. I still use it for my personal businesses. I would highly recommend it for all small businesses that accumulate a lot of receipts. Cuts down on the paperwork.

I really like how the setup is easy and the integration with QuickBooks Online is smooth. I really like the mobile app and that you can upload receipts on the fly.

I was disappointed that the program does not allow us to setup suppliers on the fly that are in a currency other than our native one (other than the one setup as the "main" one in QBO). I also would get a bit frustrated when the syncing would randomly stop for the banks (but this may not be their fault).

Ariel
Accountant (Canada)

Hubdoc

Commentaires : Great experience, easy to use, integrates with many providers to pull documents from.

Amazing concept, documents in one place makes reconciliations and audits a breeze. Affordable partner pricing makes recommending Hubdoc to clients a no brainer.

Receipt management for company paid cards and reimbursable employee expenses is lacking. Hubdoc doesn't read the receipts to determine which card was used and automatically allocate that receipt to X employee. Employees should be able to setup Hubdoc inboxes with their own email address to send receipts to. Feeds break often so if that could be improved that would be great as well.

Jenny
Accountant (Israël)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Inexpensive and does basic functions

Commentaires : I am used to it and so are my clients, so overall we have no current plans to change. But I wish we had the document fetching feature still.

It allows document storage and email forwarding, as well as syncing with a bookkeeping software.

It stopped downloading documents from banks and other service providers.

Rino
Rino
Partner (Afrique du Sud)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés

Hubdoc - The essential Xero companion

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positiv experience and does the basics well

Easy to use and set up. It is bundled with Xero which makes it very affordable

The login and initial access is a but clumsy. Although you can use your Xero login, it does feel like a few too many screens to go through to set it up

Director (R.-U.)

HubDoc - Streamline Data Entry into Xero

Commentaires : Overall this is a good entry level solution for automating the entry of your paperwork. As Xero include it with their standard subscriptions it is very cost effective

The software integrates with Xero cloud accounting making it easy to get your invoices and receipts entered into your accounting records.

The setup is a little clunky when adding more users but once you have got your head around how to carry out the task it is fairly straight forward.

Jason
Jason
Founder (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Worked an issue for a year and it’s not fixed. Bad service as well

Commentaires : Completely awful. Was so excited to automate my workflow. Now my process is worse because I built a system around their software that doesn’t work. They don’t seem to care either.

When it works it can do really great things. But when you create dependency on those things and they stop working then it’s not worth it.

Their service is bad. They give canned replies without investigation. They give no solutions or even a time line for when they will fix an issue on their end.

Krystle
Sr. Controller (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Needs to update their banking compatibility

Great tool-- from what I know, this is the only provider that does what Hubdoc does. I love all the features and tools available that are offered.

My main problem with Hubdoc is that the banks and credit cards that our client's use (we have over 50 clients) are not all compatible with Hubdoc. OR the feed will break continuously. We will usually need to contact our client to re-enter their credentials to get the feed back up and running (which seems to happen frequently) OR we have to work around the error if the bank isn't syncing at all.

Travis
Accountant (Australie)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Perfect for getting all your receipts online

Commentaires : Hubdocs is a really great way to store information in a format that makes it easy to find. No more shoe boxes or receipts!

Great bit of software that is easy to use and easy to teach clients how to use. Keeps all my receipts organised and easy to track back to source documents.

I have nothing bad to say about this software. Xero now included it for free in their basic package.

Alison
Business Development (É.-U.)

Great experience with document sharing and downloading

I use Hubdoc to setup new clients so we can view their bank statements and check images in one place. I like that we can pull statements and docs easily from Hubdoc if needed.

I wish all the banks and software were setup to use Hubdoc. When I put out a software or bank sync request, I don't usually hear back from anyone on the Hubdoc team. When I have an issue using Hubdoc, I don't ever hear back from the customer service team.

Michelle
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Hubdoc is an amazing resource!

Commentaires : I am very pleased - I love Hubdoc! My clients upload their receipts using the app and I categorize them and push them to QBO. It's a great work flow!

Hubdoc is very easy to use and allows categorization of documents in a well-organized manner. The ability to code receipts then publish them to QuickBooks only is especially helpful and saves a lot of time.

Frequent interruptions of links with banks. I don't know if this is a bank problem or a Hubdoc problem.

Kim
Finance Manager (Australie)
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés

Free add on to Xero

Commentaires : Incredibly easy to use, all invoices are stored and exported easily as draft in Xero. Search function is great and it flags duplicates.

This product is available for free with Xero, this is great for assisting your company to go paperless

Some gl codes from Xero will not work when entering in Hubdoc, so save as draft then update in Xero which can be frustrating.

Katie
Business Owner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Free From Mountains of Paper

I don’t have to deal with mountains of paper! Easy to use!

Sometimes the pictures of receipts can’t be found and I have to re upload them.

Mandy
Assistant Manager (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Saves paper

Commentaires : So far I love being able t help the environment by not printing all the time

That we can upload payment summaries without having to print stuff off

Kind of hard to find files uploaded. Not organized well

Khurram
Consultant (Canada)

Hubdoc's review

It can be integrated with Xero as well as Quickbooks online which makes it the number one OCR solution for accountants and bookkeepers. It also offers a free partner account for accountants.

Sometimes it fails to recognize the receipts and shows an error message even though the receipt is from an existing supplier.

Samantha
Samantha
Executive Personal Assistant (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2–10 employés

Hubdoc for organization on the go

Commentaires : When having multiple users or cardholders linked to one account, this is a very helpful software to organize all of those potential receipts and transactions into one platform and folders.

The receipt capture capabilities and the quick link between the mobile app and online platform is flawless. The feature is quick and you can capture, rename, and file within seconds. Data entry becomes a breeze.

More smart technology to read receipt information in the future would be great.

Brian
Partner (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Must have software for small businesses

Commentaires : If you're a small business or accounting firm, use this software to save time from downloading invoices and statements to finishing your bookkeeping.

Auto-fetches online statements and invoices, thus saving time Syncs invoices directly with QuickBooks Online and Xero, thus saving time Allows for tagging feature to easily find information in the future

Can't tag receipts/invoices/statements uploaded through email

Zsolt
CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Never ever. Rather manually

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Terrible. Will never use again. Rather pay for manual entry.

Upload was easy. Would be great if i could upload directly from google drive or dropbox.

It does not understand currency, so my travel expenses were a pain. A 100 000 IDR coffee (equivalent to 4 pounds) showed up as 100 000 GBP. And i couldn't even say "these invoices are IDR, these are GBP."

Ellen
President (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Makes our lives so much easier!

Our bookkeeper introduced us to HubDoc to track expenditures and expenses. It's been an easy to use tool that streamlines our accounting and bookkeeping efforts. It's great that our entire team can be set up as vendors, so that we can be easily reimbursed.

We have no complaints about the software so far.

Sara
Accounts payable Manager (É.-U.)

Hubdoc is an easy to use system with a very intuitive interface.

We use Hubdoc to manage and share bookkeeping information with our accountant. It's easy to manage our accounts with this system and pull up any information when needed.

My only issue besides a few minor glitches here and there is that some banks do not support Hubdoc.

Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Hubdoc Review

4,0 l’année dernière

The ease of use, I came into Abbeygate Accoutancy with no experience and learnt Hubdoc very well in a very short time.

The speed and efficiency of the software.

Liz
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Fetching and QBO sync are awesome!

Commentaires : Hubdoc has saved a ton of time fetching bank statements and bills!

Love that Hubdoc fetches bank statements and bills. Importing receipts images is easy and allows mapping to be saved.

Wish there were more banks to connect to.